Jotham
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Michael Kay (Disney YouTuber) - Part 3

Post by Jotham »

TikiMeerkat wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:11 am
I’ve been meaning to ask you guys — since the 50,000 subscriber mark was reached during the pandemic, the “celebration” had to be a staycation (with gifted DVC points from people who couldn’t use them due to said pandemic). But what do y’all think the original plans were?? Somehow I don’t think Michael would have been content to celebrate 50k with a few nights at the Boardwalk if he had a more extravagant option. Personally I think it would have been a cruise, but he would have wanted to change it up from the norm to make it special, so maybe an Alaska cruise as those happen in summer? (But then part of me is like, no way he could ever tear himself away from Castaway Cay, so I don’t know). It would have been really cool if they’d done an international trip but I definitely don’t think that’s happening anytime soon, pandemic or not — he’s just not ready and doesn’t seem to really care that much. You could plant Michael in Spaceship Earth and he’d be content to ride in circles for years if you let him. I don’t believe for a second that he has a burning desire to set foot in Japan, even in a Disney park. So what does everyone think? What were the original 50k plans?
That's really interesting and I've never thought about that. I can't see him going to anything not related to Disney for his milestone, so any non-Disney cruise is out of the question. But I can't see him going to a place like Tokyo Disneyland either because he could hardly stomach ethnic food.

T-Rexx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by T-Rexx »

Michael's review of Seven Dwarf Mine Train: Michael said it was "super intense." It isn't remotely close to being "super intense" or even "regular intense." It's a fun ride, it's too short given the wait time, and it's a child's coaster. It is nothing like Hulk at Universal, that is intense. Seven Dwarfs has little hills and no inversions. Michael has lost his mind.

T-Rexx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by T-Rexx »

Michael did a lot of "walk away from the camera" shots in today's Magic Kingdom video. We decided that if we ever see him doing that, we're stealing his camera as a public service.

Extra magical shots of michael in the pool today. He even focused on his papa bear chest hair mat today. Delicious!!! :barf: :*&^%:

rebel
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by rebel »

Take a shot every time Michael gleefully mentions the low crowds in today’s video and try not to die challenge.

r_phalange
Lurker
Lurker

Post by r_phalange »

Another entry in the list of videos I can show my grandkids some day when they ask why the pandemic got so bad in America (IT'S SO EMPTY!!!)

Post by Guest »

Those pool shots creep me the hell out. You know the lifeguards see him and are like - "Oh shit, it's this weirdo again."

FRE has got a lot of material to work with from these last few vlogs Michael has put out.

Also - please put a shirt on when "relaxing" with your hands clasped behind your head. No one wants to see this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Also - these "multiple talking Michaels" thing is getting a bit weird now.

I'll give him that the send-off with the 4 of them on the couch / bed was somewhat creative (and yet also creepy).

BUT this one today of him asking HIMSELF about tomorrow's vlog and then talking back and forth with HIMSELF was downright nutty.

jakecava5432
Learner
Learner

Post by jakecava5432 »

Michael barely even tried to hold his enthusiasm today for the "global situation" causing low crowds
He said something along the lines of missing how "unique" the low crowds are once the "global situation" is over.

Claude4
Informer
Informer

Post by Claude4 »

Delete alert for Michael.

Darron DiGiulio

1 hour ago
Might want to wear a rash guard when swimming. Protects your skin from the sun and conceals unsightly chest and abdominal hair.

Canuck72
Informer
Informer

Post by Canuck72 »

So Michael posted an emotional video on his Patreon where he says that he got some very bad news about his “full time job”. He said he will not go into details but will soon enough.
So I was thinking...what if he didn’t actually QUIT his job but has been on FMLA or medical leave for the past year. What if he took a 12 month medical leave and now that it is up they let him go since, well, it’s hard to be off for “emotional duress” or stress if you are vacationing everyday at Disney.
We all know that the whole family is a bunch of scammers. What if he was scamming the company on a medical leave? What if he got caught and dismissed?

That or the lie is getting too hard to hide and he just made a BS post covering his lie? That is even worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheTestAccount
Learner
Learner

Post by TheTestAccount »

Canuck72 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:21 am
So Michael posted an emotional video on his Patreon where he says that he got some very bad news about his “full time job”. He said he will not go into details but will soon enough.
So I was thinking...what if he didn’t actually QUIT his job but has been on FMLA or medical leave for the past year. What if he took a 12 month medical leave and now that it is up they let him go since, well, it’s hard to be off for “emotional duress” or stress if you are vacationing everyday at Disney.
We all know that the whole family is a bunch of scammers. What if he was scamming the company on a medical leave? What if he got caught and dismissed?

That or the lie is getting too hard to hide and he just made a BS post covering his lie? That is even worse.

Public records don't have any salary listed for him after 2018. This sounds like he realizes people don't buy he can maintain a full-time job while in the parks every day, so he's looking to milk some sympathy (and money) by yet another lie.

Missmothman
Talker
Talker

Post by Missmothman »

Canuck72 wrote:

Wow I never even thought of him being out on disability - I work in claims. Of course FMLA runs out after 12 weeks but he could have been on Short term disability and then long term disability. Obviously he is out of his fucking mind so I could def see him being approved... but the long term scam of him trying to play the system (especially considering the fact that his parents are both MDs AND scammers!).

However with how shitty of a person he is I bet he finally realized the lie of him still working has come to an end and he has to find a new lie to cover it up. This announcement is coming right off two weeks long staycation vlogs where people HAD to have been calling him out on not working. This is the scenario I am going with.

Fuck him and his lies.

Post by Guest »

Canuck72 wrote:

I can't remember - are you a patreon? Or how are you seeing these?

I almost want to sign up / join as a "dreamfinder" just to watch the video to gauge how truthful it looks. I am so tempted!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if he's lying about it all just to - like you said - cover the fact that he's done back-to-back staycations, etc.

In Florida, I believe you can only do FMLA for *up to* 12 weeks and it has to be for a good reason (i.e. serious health conditions, birth of a child, etc.) FMLA is unpaid but holds your job, but you can use accrued paid leave to get "paid" while you're out.

Since he's been in Florida longer than 12 weeks, I'd say he's simply lying again.

I should also add if he was technically on some other form of extended paid disability of some sort with a company, there are investigators who work with companies to make sure that the person saying they're on disability are not doing things which would obviously make them perfectly suitable for working (i.e. walking around a theme park in 100-degree weather and swimming in pools on an umpteenth staycation)

My brother worked for an investigative surveillance firm down here as a quality control editor and he would view undercover videos of investigators filming people who either would be claiming disability for $ or trying to sue people for insurance $ due to car accidents, etc.

rebel
Informer
Informer

Post by rebel »

I know what I would do if I just found out something so bad about my full time job that I became emotional... take pictures of myself having the time of my life at Disney World.

Post by Guest »

I should also ask - was this video posted today? If so, why would the company that he worked for (for all intents and purposes, was a typical 9-5-ish type employer), inform him on a Saturday enough for him to be all emotional and make a video about it?

Michael's IG has him at Magic Kingdom today.

Or was this posted yesterday?

Dave was posting from the Poly on twitter and IG yesterday.

More details please!!! :D

Post by Guest »

rebel wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:23 pm

I know what I would do if I just found out something so bad about my full time job that I became emotional... take pictures of myself having the time of my life at Disney World.
:rofl: Jinx!!! The upload time on this board anymore is so friggin slow! Didn't even see you posted what I saw too!

Jotham
Talker
Talker

Post by Jotham »

Canuck72 wrote:

Zephyrhills
Informer
Informer

Post by Zephyrhills »

In the parks every single day, that’s one more indication of how selfish he really is. I’m a semi-local and an annual passholder and we can only have three park reservations at a time. Now I understand he was in the resorts so that gave him extra days, but he still is taking up a space every single day that maybe another passholder could not get. I am happy with the days that I can get but I can’t help but wonder what makes him think he is so privileged that he should go every single day?

SammiH
Learner
Learner

Post by SammiH »

OK todays video: He gets a strawberry smoothie/slushie from Auntie Gravity's, declares that this will be his "Sugary Drink of the Day". But at this point he already had the Schweitzer Slushie at Skipper Canteen, the Coconut dessert at Skipper Canteen, and an venti Iced Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks. ??? Dude who eats like this. You know he probably had more that wasn't even on camera. I mean you do you, but fella your weight is going to continue to go up, and those M tshirts are struggling. Serious note - I think he must have real sugar addiction.

Post by Guest »

SammiH wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:13 pm
OK todays video: He gets a strawberry smoothie/slushie from Auntie Gravity's, declares that this will be his "Sugary Drink of the Day". But at this point he already had the Schweitzer Slushie at Skipper Canteen, the Coconut dessert at Skipper Canteen, and an venti Iced Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks. ??? Dude who eats like this. You know he probably had more that wasn't even on camera. I mean you do you, but fella your weight is going to continue to go up, and those M tshirts are struggling. Serious note - I think he must have real sugar addiction.
I don't know how he does it. I'd seriously be in stomach pain if I ate and drank all that sugar.

Return to “Michael Kay”