PBButterface97 - General Thread Part 9

wineplzk
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: PBButterface97 - General Thread Part 9

Post by wineplzk »

She's not going to fair well in these times. She won't be able to postmate one single matcha latte, she won't be able to work out everyday with a trainer, and she won't be able to go to trader joes/whole foods every damn day for groceries. Her YT money is non existent and her other scammy business don't make enough to sustain her lifestyle. Hopefully mom and dad are doing ok in this economic crisis

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by sarstar112 »

wineplzk wrote:She's not going to fair well in these times. She won't be able to postmate one single matcha latte, she won't be able to work out everyday with a trainer, and she won't be able to go to trader joes/whole foods every damn day for groceries. Her YT money is non existent and her other scammy business don't make enough to sustain her lifestyle. Hopefully mom and dad are doing ok in this economic crisis
Lol she’s been uploading videos every day (that i and barely anyone else clicks on) probably rambling on about absolutely nothing as usual. She’s definitely going to need to rely on her parents for a while. I highly doubt she has a substantial amount of savings incase of emergencies like this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

oh yeah lol she’s like addicted to working out and hasn’t worked out at home like ever?? always films workouts at the gym. goes to the gym like 2+ hours every day. says she like never takes a break day from the gym bc it makes her feel lazy. THATS why she’s uploading so many weird rambling “””spiritual”””” videos. she can’t slave away at the gym to build up her own confused, misplaced and overinflated sense of self worth so she’s being forced to get that feeling of fulfillment and attention from her ever dwindling subscriber count.

quitstressinmeowt
Informer
Informer

Post by quitstressinmeowt »

This girl is seriously desperate for money now. She just listed a ton of clothes on Depop (is it because she got banned from Poshmark? lol), and is pushing her Skype calls again ($50 for 30 minutes). She is posting useless videos on Youtube and is getting barely any views

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by goodgollymissmolly »

I'm curious if she's making any money at all off YouTube these days. Even her most click-baity videos lately (like "Do I Regret My Boob Job?") are barely getting any views.

Katyakatyakatya1986
Learner
Learner

Post by Katyakatyakatya1986 »

What’s her Depop?

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

quitstressinmeowt wrote:This girl is seriously desperate for money now. She just listed a ton of clothes on Depop (is it because she got banned from Poshmark? lol), and is pushing her Skype calls again ($50 for 30 minutes). She is posting useless videos on Youtube and is getting barely any views
Too bad all of the clothes she wears now are so ugly lol.

quitstressinmeowt
Informer
Informer

Katyakatyakatya1986 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:12 am
What’s her Depop?

It used to be "polinascloset" but it looks like she got banned from that account and created another one. Now it is just her name and last name (https://www.depop.com/polinaberegova/)

theformioli
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by theformioli »

quitstressinmeowt wrote:
What’s her Depop?

It used to be "polinascloset" but it looks like she got banned from that account and created another one. Now it is just her name and last name (https://www.depop.com/polinaberegova/)
Why’d she get banned??

quitstressinmeowt
Informer
Informer

theformioli wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:09 am
quitstressinmeowt wrote:
What’s her Depop?

Why’d she get banned??

I can't remember exactly but I think it was because she wasn't shipping orders out for weeks and Poshmark wouldn't allow her to sell on there anymore. But then she created another account and I guess that one got banned too.

Ochen
Talker
Talker

Post by Ochen »

Polina when did you dye your hair black! 🤣
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Alexandrascott77
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Alexandrascott77 »

lol u guys... she raised her "one on one sessions" to now $100 for 30 minutes and $180 for 1 hour..... literal degreed therapists and psychiatrists don't charge as much as her. wow

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

woooooow i used to hate watch this girl like 4-5 years ago....she is a completely different face now!

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by goodgollymissmolly »

She's become so irrelevant on YouTube. Her videos haven't been getting many views for awhile now, but clearly most of her subscribers don't care about these astrology and spiritual videos she's been doing lately since they're only getting around 3,000 views.

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

i feel like she has maybe 100-200 young impressionable girls that follow her every move/ buy her aliexpress jewelry & “coaching” sessions ect and they’re basically single handedly keeping this girls ‘career’ afloat. it’s sad but she’s really gonna have to find something else to do soon if she wants to keep up with her $4000~ a month rent along w her expensive ass whole foods hauls and ridiculous new supplements she starts every other week

Post by Guest »

I don't want to totally trash her because she seems like a kind person but for the love of god she needs to stop with the fillers. I remember a while ago she addressed it in a video saying "people think i keep getting my lips injected more and more and i promise im not". I had to unsub- its honestly painful to watch her videos because she actually has a hard time speaking properly because her lips are so huge. And now I see they're even BIGGER? girl needs to stop pretending that she has all her shit together because she clearly has deeper issues

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

): chin filler ): ugh and she’s completely removed her phitlrum due to fillers. that’s the “bow” area that’s supposed to be between your nose and lips. also very visible nose job scars i really wish she’d finally own up to that

leopardmuffin
Debater
Debater

Post by leopardmuffin »

She reposted an anti vaxxers post on her insta story yesterday- I’m disappointed but not surprised

Ochen
Talker
Talker

Post by Ochen »

How does she not notice this in her videos ? Or does she notice and keep it for views? I feel like she pays people to comment like her videos. She has such little interaction on them!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Alishkibob
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Alishkibob »

For 250k followers she only gets like 12 comments, it’s very unusual

Return to “polinaberegova”