The Dumb Fuck & The Tool - #zerobraincellstowaste : Mimi & Alex Ikonn Part 10

blue_violet
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Dumb Fuck & The Tool - #zerobraincellstowaste : Mimi & Alex Ikonn Part 10

Post by blue_violet »

Momo332 wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:44 pm
What’s happening, guys? Forum is dead, are we well and truly over the Ikonns?
They have been pretty silent lately, posting the same old content and no stories. They're on their road to internet irrelevance, and i'm all too glad for it.

jajecznica
Informer
Informer

Re: The Dumb Fuck & The Tool - #zerobraincellstowaste : Mimi & Alex Ikonn Part 10

Post by jajecznica »

qwerty888 wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 8:02 pm
She's lost almost 8k followers on instagram this month! That must be killing her.

"she’s holding on for dear life to her platform but you can tell she’s lost it"
Well, this might be the end of the Ikonns! Never thought I'd see this day.

She hurt her toe again? LOL

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Is Lidia still around? I would not be surprised... and yeah, lol at her hurting her toe again. Must be from another one of her failed selfie attempts.

blue_violet
Informer
Informer

Post by blue_violet »

How dare the mean apple store employees make queen Meme wear a mask? don't they know peasant rules don't apply to her? but for real, if i saw some idiot in my store wearing a mask with their nose out to take a selfie i'd kick them out.

DogMom1990
Talker
Talker

Post by DogMom1990 »

1. The mask needs to cover your nose Mimi.
2. If you are so worried about waste, have you considered sewing or buying a reusable fabric mask?
3. If I had to choose between lockdown or wearing a mask, I know what I'd choose.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

blue_violet wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:05 am
How dare the mean apple store employees make queen Meme wear a mask? don't they know peasant rules don't apply to her? but for real, if i saw some idiot in my store wearing a mask with their nose out to take a selfie i'd kick them out.
Hi ladies! I’m back! I stayed away because the app has been down for weeks and I couldn’t be bothered logging in on my computer. But I couldn’t help myself after seeing her big smug face in the Apple shop today.

The reason people are asked to wear face masks now is because it does help stop the spreading of the virus as proven in many Asian countries. MeMe being a dumb bitch she is seeing this as a form of ‘suppression’. She ran away to the countryside when the virus was reaching the peak while most mundanes stayed put to face it. I don’t think she’s ever in a position to preach against face masks. MeMe always has trouble conforming to the rules she thinks doesn’t apply to her like taking photos of children that aren’t her own without parental consent, filming in the museum in California or Alexa should have been British by birth.

Surely if she could live with a broken screen for months, she didn’t need it fixed now. If wearing a face mask was such a soul destroying problem, she had the choice of refusing but she had to accept she couldn’t enter the store. Anyone can be a carrier of this deadly virus. One of my husband’s family members caught it in her care home and was sent back from the hospital to die. I’m not taking this shit lightly. From this day on, people in the UK have to wear face masks when using public transport and all hospital staff as well. This new rule came out way too late. That’s why MeMe didn’t see all staff wear it the other day or she was asked to wear one. I’m sure she doesn’t know that this virus isn’t going anywhere unless some genius found a vaccine which is most likely going to still have lots of side effects if rushed nor it’s going to die down on its own. I hope it’s her turn soon to experience what others have endured it. Lots of people have to take pay cuts or let go from their jobs. Face mask is the least of their problem. Many have sourced their fabric masks long ago. We did.

Sorry for the rant. I truly hate this fucking dumb bitch for spreading so much false information since the day she pushed that brat out of her vagina. She could have closed her legs for all our sake. I also missed the silence she was forced to take during the BLM movement. Her response came too slow and too insincere after so much backlash. She’s a racist herself as we’ve witnessed in many of her videos and IG stories. That Morroco vlog was a great example of her ignorance. Not to mention her ‘observations’ about ‘Arabic’ people.

Ok bye for now!

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

Susan2018 wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 7:12 am
It’s funny that Mimi posted so many pictures about her wedding for her anniversary...and Alex posted about sushi 😂
It’s funny how he said he had an orgasm eating those sushis. He probably didn’t have one since they conceived Alexa given how often their family come around to babysit. Maybe Lidia tags along this often to make sure they don’t have another child given how likely Alexa would turn out fucked up.

chefigata
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chefigata »

Doesn't surprise me at all that she doesn't have her own mask and refuses to wear it. "They made me wear it" - entitled, arrogant and dumb as always. She sounds ridiculous talking about plastic related to masks given the circumstances and considering she has babysitters fly on a whim to watch Alexa. She lived such a wasteful way of life for so many years but now can't stop all the preaching.
Seems that she didn't learn her lesson after she hurt her toe the first time, did she? Put the phone down, Meme.

StupidCupid
Learner
Learner

Post by StupidCupid »

I’m sure it will fall on deaf ears and/or get me blocked but I pointed out she’s welcome to make her own masks and also pointed out that NZ was Covid free and now has 2 confirmed cases after 2 women from London visited.

Momo332
Learner
Learner

Post by Momo332 »

More wise advice from Meme
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sentence
Debater
Debater

Post by sentence »

Here you get new gossip:

- Alex tries to hide yawning at
3:58
5:38
7:23
8:23
8:74
9:22
9:40
on Mimi's new video... this goes on! but.. I can't finish that video...
Alex is so disturbing my attention... i couldn't even listen *_*

8:14 What is Alex doing here with his head???

- Leyla is surprisingly using her maiden name!
Dimitri and Leyla maybe separated since x-mas?!!!

- Leyla's being-luca website is just an up selling landing page!
Leyla still has no regular job
She is still ill and depressive and tries to build a community for what?? her own product???
i can't still believe it - ill people try to do meditation ...

blue_violet
Informer
Informer

Post by blue_violet »

Alex wants to go to Italy this summer. bwhahaha. Flights are impossible to find, extremely expensive, and may get cancelled last minute because they're full and might not refund. Not to mention that, quote "the UK Foreign Office is advising against all non-essential international travel – including to Italy." And even if they managed to get to Italy, good luck to them wearing a mask in public in that heat when they act like pissbabies just because a store asks the to wear one whe they enter for 5 minutes.

Susan2018
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Susan2018 »

I find her so fake and annoying now. I watched parts of the video and she’s always trying to emphasize that she is such a great mother, a martyr! she mentioned again her breastfeeding journey and Natasha as a housekeeper, not a nanny! Lol she also said she hasn’t gotten any help since September. Wasn’t her mother in law in London with them?

chefigata
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chefigata »

She made it all about her. It's a relationship video, but she talks about her favorite topic, her being the best mother of all... Breastfeeding is always mentioned of course. She credits it with Alexa being so healthy, but Alexa definitely had her share of colds and illnesses... in her case, it has nothing to do with breastfeeding, they just strike me as dirty with poor hygiene habits, not washing hands, not being clean or having a clean household.

Also, she is so fixated on technicalities and what is defined as a "nanny". And by some strict definition she has in her had, she didn't have a nanny... the reality is, she had a few. She had tons of help, Natasha also clearly helped with Alexa too. It is amazing to see how someone can be so delusional and continue to have this narcissistic view of themselves. Alexa is growing up hearing these heroic stories about martyr Meme that are so far from reality.

Very similar how she sticks with "we don't have a tv, we never watch television". Yet those screens are always on, she is glued to her phone, she has netflix accessible on everything from her ipad to her projector screen. She keeps rewatching gossip girl, but pretends she's a saint who doesn't watch tv... tv is for peasants, lol.

It is so funny to see Alex yawning and stretching constantly... he is such a douche. Can you imagine him in a family gathering, this is what he's like. Just so arrogant and uninterested in anyone, with his dismissive, slurry speaking and annoying laughter. Makes all his early videos where he pretended to be all energetic and interested in delivering value so fake.

jun_6
Learner
Learner

Post by jun_6 »

I saw this on the news on Friday -Apple to close some U.S. stores again as COVID-19 spikes.

For a business woman Mimi is so dumb.

jun_6
Learner
Learner

Post by jun_6 »

Momo332 wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:47 pm
More wise advice from Meme
phone is broken from months. Just as the clothes she wears are from years ago :rofl:

So she broke her toe and her phone at the same time. damn.

DogMom1990
Talker
Talker

Post by DogMom1990 »

I must have missed a video or insta story. Lelya and her husband separated? That makes sense, they always struck me as an odd pair and her weird spiritual interests don't jive well with science.

I am not taking any advice at all from Mimi. I don't have a nanny or any family helping me with my kid 24/7 AND I work full time so what advice could she possibly give me?

blue_violet
Informer
Informer

Post by blue_violet »

DogMom1990 wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:52 am
I must have missed a video or insta story. Lelya and her husband separated? That makes sense, they always struck me as an odd pair and her weird spiritual interests don't jive well with science.

I am not taking any advice at all from Mimi. I don't have a nanny or any family helping me with my kid 24/7 AND I work full time so what advice could she possibly give me?
They haven't, as far as we know. The other poster was guessing, because Leyla used her maiden last name on her website. I'm not 100% sure but i don't think she ever used her husband's name in the first place. She probably just kept her name when she married.

Hello Martins
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Hello Martins »

Alexa in Masha’s daughter party today, she wasn’t joining the kids, meme is damaging that child

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

Agreed with the above comment. Alexa was clinging on to MeMe. Much like her Martyr Mummy Dearest herself at parties - socially inept. Alexa and MeMe can't function like humans when it's not about them.

Also, how irresponsible and selfish to organise a party for a 5 years old? Not to mention it's ILLEGAL at the moment to do so. There's no social distancing in sight. I don't care if it's a kids party. Their parents still have to take them and kids don't understand social distancing. These people are selfish beyond word. I don't think a 5 years old cares that much if she has a birthday party that size. There were at least 8-9 kids plus parents (and babysitters). I'll look into reporting this lot. When are they gonna get it that this virus can be deadly? They'll never know if they have it bad or not. No respect for victims that have to die alone without their families. At the peak of this, a 13 years old boy died ALONE without his parents in London. It's like they rub shit in the victims' faces for the sake of a stupid kids party.

Alex also had a haircut. It doesn't look like MeMe did it either. It looks professionally cut and seems like he had a proper shave for the first time since he hit his puberty in his late 20s. Hairdressers aren't allowed to open until the 4th of July here in the UK. Two of my friends are mobile hairdressers and they haven't opened yet. One of them live just across the road from me. I've been giving my husband and son a haircut myself. All seems fine. It's ironic that this ICUNT family escaped to the countryside during lockdown but will now break every rule just to prove a point that the virus isn't serious.

Sure, MeMe broke the phone months ago? Why couldn't she get it fixed then? Why did she desperately need to get it fixed now when Apple 'makes people wear face masks'? Why couldn't she wait a few more months? If anything, Apple is doing something right for trying to protect their staff and customers. We walked past the store the other day and no one kicked off for being asked to wear face masks. If MeMe had so much trouble putting one on, refuse the service and walk off or make a complaint there instead of quietly moan on her Instagram.

Return to “Mimi and Alex Ikonn”