Channon "can't come up with a thread title because she's beyond irrelevant and boring" Rose - Part 11

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Channon "can't come up with a thread title because she's beyond irrelevant and boring" Rose - Part 11

Post by missmimz »

Where's Bandit? I see her fake shopping for cat litter on that stupid app promo on her vlog but no sight of him and no mention of him when she says they're 'moving' to her mom's house. That poor cat they give no fucks about him.

Character Assassin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Channon "can't come up with a thread title because she's beyond irrelevant and boring" Rose - Part 11

Post by Character Assassin »

check the discord thread someone posted the patreon video where she shows her boobs post surgery and :o

bloodbrothers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bloodbrothers »

Character Assassin wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:13 pm
check the discord thread someone posted the patreon video where she shows her boobs post surgery and :o
Yeah, her boobs look horrible and she belongs on the TV show Botched. She has been sliced and diced so many times that her boobs are hanging on for dear life.

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

Does anyone else find her practically locking lips with Snow in her latest IG pic repulsive? I try not to judge her for her past (just her very problematic present lol), but it’s gross given that she was making fetish vids not that long ago. Plus, you just don’t kiss kids like that. You peck them gently, you don’t smash into them with your filler lips. I cringe at kissing babies on the mouth too because that’s how they get herpes 1.

Character Assassin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

bloodbrothers wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:25 pm
Yeah, her boobs look horrible and she belongs on the TV show Botched. She has been sliced and diced so many times that her boobs are hanging on for dear life.
Imagine spending tens of thousands of dollars on multiple surgeries to end up with those. After baby #2 they are going to be awful. If travis was still even a little bit attracted to her that will go away soon.

Elora
Learner
Learner

Post by Elora »

Character Assassin wrote:check the discord thread someone posted the patreon video where she shows her boobs post surgery and :o
What’s the discord thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shiratedesco
Debater
Debater

Post by Shiratedesco »

Screenshot_20200825-170940_Instagram.jpg
Poor thing...The trolls were commenting that her child is developmentally delayed, should be talking, and shes a Trump supporter. Her Q&A vlog is what I think shes referring to. I think she expected everyone to be so grateful that shes back to posting, and the comments are shredding her. And since we know she reads here, channon, you are a troll yourself. You troll Rachelle Swannie, Tara, and the majority of your life talk quotes, are just you scrolling IG, copy and paste.

I also saw a few comments that shes gotten rid of their brand new sofa sectional that she bought along with a majority of the things her and chantel got for decorating when they 1st moved in, and it slowly disappeared. How wasteful. 🙄
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wishn
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by wishn »

Elora wrote:
Character Assassin wrote:check the discord thread someone posted the patreon video where she shows her boobs post surgery and :o

Yes! I want in too!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Shiratedesco
Debater
Debater

Re: Channon

Post by Shiratedesco »

wishn wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:26 pm
Elora wrote:

Yes! I want in too!

Scroll to the top of this thread, and in the purple box, you will see The discord sight...just click it and it takes you there.

Elora
Learner
Learner

Post by Elora »

Shiratedesco wrote:
wishn wrote:
Elora wrote:

Yes! I want in too!

Scroll to the top of this thread, and in the purple box, you will see The discord sight...just click it and it takes you there.
Woah usually I am not that dumb, I don’t see itImage

Shiratedesco
Debater
Debater

Re: Channon

Post by Shiratedesco »

Elora wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:57 pm
Shiratedesco wrote:
wishn wrote:
Elora wrote:

Yes! I want in too!

Woah usually I am not that dumb, I don’t see itImage

Screenshot_20200825-200907_Chrome.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

Hahaha omg. Yikes. That's sad. Looks really bad.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Elora
Learner
Learner

Channon "can't come up with a thread title because she's beyond irrelevant and boring" Rose - Part 11

Post by Elora »

Cloudandstuff
Talker
Talker

Post by Cloudandstuff »

Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:06 am
bloodbrothers wrote:
Imagine spending tens of thousands of dollars on multiple surgeries to end up with those. After baby #2 they are going to be awful. If travis was still even a little bit attracted to her that will go away soon.
They look like baloney. Don’t get me wrong boobies changed after breastfeeding. I’ve breastfed. But holy hell those look terrible and botched.

Character Assassin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Cloudandstuff wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:37 pm
Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:06 am
bloodbrothers wrote:
They look like baloney. Don’t get me wrong boobies changed after breastfeeding. I’ve breastfed. But holy hell those look terrible and botched.
And they will get worse after baby #2. Travis must be thrilled :rofl:

leelolee90
Debater
Debater

Post by leelolee90 »

Face it Channon, even prospective sponsors think you look old as shit

BitchWitch
Informer
Informer

Post by BitchWitch »

Lmao I just saw that and was thinking the same thing 😂😂😂Did you guys see her instastory earlier today about going to the fertility office and trying to hide her stomach so other patients there don’t feel uncomfortable? 🙄 She is so full of shit and tries to act like Saint Channon.

Shiratedesco
Debater
Debater

Post by Shiratedesco »

leelolee90 wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:37 pm
Face it Channon, even prospective sponsors think you look old as shit
She probably sent that to herself from a fake email account. Looks and reads shady as hell. What company sends money to a paypal, and wants HER to review a gummy on youtube? She doesnt do reviews...

What Im more confused about is her IG stories, and her hiding her phone in the basket of pens, recording getting her temperature taken at the IVF clinic. Who does that? And who cares? She acts like shes the only person in the US that goes to the doctor.

Women who watch her are struggling with infertility and cant afford it, so shes just bitch slapping everyone online, rubbing it in their faces. Her lack of empathy and respect for other infertile women is just astounding and downright unfathomable.
Screenshot_20200827-201323_Chrome.jpg

Seeniebear
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Seeniebear »

Oh boy I been reading here awhile and belong to a few gossip sites for different youtubers,but channon seems very disconnected from snow,she likes the idea of mommy but she terrible,she's always asking snow for a kiss and she deny her everytime,yes it's obvious snow is delayed,it might help for her to be on a healthy diet,brain food,protein,etc,channon and trav need to learn how to cook now,if they r gonna raise kids enough,microwave,toaster ,meals,I don't like parents forcing vegan on kids esp,if they don't know how to cook healthy for them,and let them choose when older,or at least limit the meat,or healthy meats,it seems like most vegan kids I see are unhealthy,or mentally delayed etc...I

I feel so bad for snow not having toys all over,me and my grandson make up little games and stories with his toys and is great for imagination,and excersising his brain!! To bad Chan don't like noise toys,then don't have kids !!!! Also I believe Chan said in a video they don't plan on sending snow to public school,or school at all I don't remember which...I hope they hire a tutor if homeschooling,bcuz these lazy nuts won't keep up,channon seems exhausted b4 she was pregnant,and is always doing these cook things and not sticking to them,baby toilet training,cloth diapers,etc,...
Give the little girl her bedroom, let her sleep in it and get some normalcy,let her cry for a bit it's ok....put toys in there,have a play room,filled with toys and put her in there,have trav sit on the floor w her and let her explore different toys,if she sees them playing having fun,or others kids she will get intrested,,,

I can go on all day about them..I enjoy reading here 😊😊😊

BitchWitch
Informer
Informer

Post by BitchWitch »

Lol, why don’t you try keeping an eye on your kid you lazy ass! First she throws spices on the floor and now your phone in the toilet. How are you going to handle her plus a newborn in a few months?! Yikes 😳

Return to “Channon Rose”