Channon "can't come up with a thread title because she's beyond irrelevant and boring" Rose - Part 11

pumpkie0
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Channon "can't come up with a thread title because she's beyond irrelevant and boring" Rose - Part 11

Post by pumpkie0 »

why can't she put some damn clothes on her . we have taken a step up from a soggy dirty white one to a lame pink one. the more you show of her the more there is no one home there and its creepy

Shiratedesco
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Re: Channon "can't come up with a thread title because she's beyond irrelevant and boring" Rose - Part 11

Post by Shiratedesco »

Does anyone know what is going on with her and Nicacado? People keep commenting that she keeps following him then unfollowing him several times a day, and he doesnt know what her problem is??

She keeps deleting the comments of people asking what shes doing, as its making her look crazy...This bitch has waaayyyy too much time on her hands.

Character Assassin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Character Assassin »

Shiratedesco wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:00 pm
Does anyone know what is going on with her and Nicacado? People keep commenting that she keeps following him then unfollowing him several times a day, and he doesnt know what her problem is??

She keeps deleting the comments of people asking what shes doing, as its making her look crazy...This bitch has waaayyyy too much time on her hands.
I’m sure she’s fishing for attention again and hoping for some more drama channel content. Meanwhile her daughter is almost 2 and still drinking milk from a bottle.

bloodbrothers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bloodbrothers »

Shiratedesco wrote:

Got any screenshots? I can't seem to find where this is happening at and I'm curious to see what's all going on.

Shiratedesco
Debater
Debater

Post by Shiratedesco »

bloodbrothers wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:32 pm
Shiratedesco wrote:

Got any screenshots? I can't seem to find where this is happening at and I'm curious to see what's all going on.
3 people commented yesterday and again today and she deleted them before I could screen shot anything.

Someone said, " Nicacado is confused as to why you keep following him then unfollowing him continuously for the last 2 days". " If you keep doing that, people will think your crazy".

I tried also finding anything on this and was unsuccessful, his IG is private, and I dont know about twitter.

pumpkie0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pumpkie0 »

channon stop showing close ups of snow its not cute its creepy. notice every time they go some where do something its the same old shit there is a problem and drama and then she gets it comped like now it the hotel room smelling like weed. its about about drama and what she can get for free. also good luck with the brat you raised who throws a fit when the simplest thing doesn't go her way good luck with an infant needing your time while snow bear throws a fit in the corner

BitchWitch
Informer
Informer

Post by BitchWitch »

Snow is a fucking brat. Dumped half of a salad on the hotel bedspread, wanders around touching everything, even putting the tv remote in her mouth. While her lazy parents stand by doing nothing. They are a joke as parents and that kid is annoying as fuck.

Shiratedesco
Debater
Debater

Post by Shiratedesco »

Screenshot_20200908-215549_YouTube.jpg

Shes always at her Mom or Dads house, so are they really living in a hotel? If I had people constantly commenting on vlogs I post, that I was a bad mom, questions about my kids development, and that my kid was undisciplined, I sures the hell would STOP giving them ammunition!

Travis is a clean freak and germaphobe, so unless he personally sanitized that room himself, I cant believe he lets her do that. More arm flapping from snow... Their gentle parenting is going to backfire on them bigtime, she'll be worse than channon was, and good luck with another kid. And of course another Ad for Patreon at the beginning.

Also, Daphne Reloaded is watching today. Shes the one who roasted channon in her vegan baby routine, and pointed out channons many errors.😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dingo Starr
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Dingo Starr »

Hi everyone! Long time lurker, first real post (aside from a thread title suggestion the other day).

For people that didn’t vaccinate their kid, they sure do put Snow at risk a lot. I just don’t get Channon and Travis. They are all about wackadoodle conspiracy theories, but willfully ignore actual science.

ItsGettingKindaMisty
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ItsGettingKindaMisty »

Its worse than Channon cleaning it. They assumed it was done well enough for them because the remote was wrapped saying it was sanitized.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

Lol. The hypocrisy. Not vaccinating but injecting herself with chemicals to make a child. I thought I read an article that said ivf or any type of assistive reproductive technology were 2x likely to be on the spectrum. No matter. Autism isn't some terrible deadly thing. Might have some challenges based on how high, but if parents start early help it can help them later in life. Being a germiphobe does snow a disservice. She needs antibodies. We need to get colds and things to build up immunity. They can't bubble her forever. She'll get hit hard with traditional illnesses because of him. My god he's got mental issues from his cancer and is enabling Snow. He needs a psychiatrist. It's way too much. From the other videos about all the stuff he does it's a mental issue.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Shiratedesco
Debater
Debater

Post by Shiratedesco »

Re: Channons IG story today of snow sitting in a highchair, eating what looks to be pig slop mixed with strawberries.
Channon says, " All done?".......snow replies" Addaadaaashi".... No response to the word Hi, eating with her hands, and smears food all over her face. This is a 2 year old!!! Clearly, mommy has alot of work ahead of her. I AM STUNNED

bloodbrothers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bloodbrothers »

Shiratedesco wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:23 pm
Re: Channons IG story today of snow sitting in a highchair, eating what looks to be pig slop mixed with strawberries.
Channon says, " All done?".......snow replies" Addaadaaashi".... No response to the word Hi, eating with her hands, and smears food all over her face. This is a 2 year old!!! Clearly, mommy has alot of work ahead of her. I AM STUNNED
Poor kid is hardly eating anything because all her food looks like someone vomited it up and she's not getting the proper nutrients either. I can't even tell what it was that they were feeding her other than the strawberries. It looks straight up like soft cat food or a ground up meat paste mixed with fruit. I also hope that was just a snack and not her actual meal because just eating some slop mixed with strawberries doesn't constitute as a meal for a growing 2 year old child.

pumpkie0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pumpkie0 »

Shiratedesco wrote:
and her dead eyes and flapping arms yep nothing wrong there and food all over the floor she is 2 she shouldn't be throwing food

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

Something feels off about that video of Snow eating. It’s like they stuck her in the high chair where she couldn’t move much, left the room and came back to the scene an hour later, which honestly wouldn’t surprise me. Or Channon was laying down across the room on her phone not watching her—more likely.

Snow acts out like she gets no attention from them. But sure, let’s have another.

Character Assassin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Character Assassin »

bloodbrothers wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:28 pm
Shiratedesco wrote:
Poor kid is hardly eating anything because all her food looks like someone vomited it up and she's not getting the proper nutrients either. I can't even tell what it was that they were feeding her other than the strawberries. It looks straight up like soft cat food or a ground up meat paste mixed with fruit. I also hope that was just a snack and not her actual meal because just eating some slop mixed with strawberries doesn't constitute as a meal for a growing 2 year old child.
I went and watched her insta story and at first I thought it was oatmeal but honestly it looks more like flaxseed meal mixed with water :barf:

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

I think it might be Travis’ ~famous~ oatmeal concoction that he makes every day that’s just oats and a bunch of trendy meals and seeds and supplements mixed together. They remind me of Scientologists the way they feed Snow.

Cloudandstuff
Talker
Talker

Post by Cloudandstuff »

Yeah that nasty looking “meal” that looks like cat food should not be ingested. Ew.
I am in awe that she is 2 soon and this is how she eats? This story looks like a 10 month old. I’m not saying kids aren’t messy when they eat but damn. Also I’m shocked she wasn’t using a spoon and had thrown it on the ground. My son once he was 12 months started using utensils because he saw us using them. The “gentle parenting” isn’t working. I think they just call it that but it’s just lazy parenting.

BitchWitch
Informer
Informer

Post by BitchWitch »

I know kids are messy, but the way Snow rubbed food all over her instead of eating it is also very odd. I don’t have kids or know much about them, so I asked my mom, who of course raised me and was even a nanny when she was in her 20’s. She knows a lot about babies & child development.
She told me that an almost 2 year old should be able to eat with utensils and should not be throwing the spoon and food all over. It’s also not normal that she can’t say “all done” and instead just babbles. So while my mom is not an expert, and doesn’t know Channon or Snow personally, from I described to her, she said there’s definitely cause for concern and her parents need to wake up and get her some help before it’s too late.
Also, I just realized that since they’re between houses right now, they’re allowing Snow to throw food all over someone else’s floor. 😳 I would kick their asses out in a heartbeat!

Cloudandstuff
Talker
Talker

Post by Cloudandstuff »

Soo Channon gets sent cute free clothes all the time and they put her in black baggy shirt and pants... ok really? Talk about zero effort. At least it’s not the grimy white onsie.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Channon Rose”