Alexandra Rodriguez
Lucy_123
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LearningtobetheNotoriousP.I.G. - Part 36

Post by Lucy_123 »

Alex got engaged with Alan May 2018. August 2018 we got the ‘life update’ videos. I think they blew off the engagement around July that year. So it has only been 15/16 monts 😳

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

Lucy_123 wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:40 am
Alex got engaged with Alan May 2018. August 2018 we got the ‘life update’ videos. I think they blew off the engagement around July that year. So it has only been 15/16 monts 😳
yEaRs aGo...

she is unbelievable.

lolwhataf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolwhataf »

She wants to downplay the engagement with Alan like it never happened. Bitch....

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Baddbish+
Talker
Talker

Post by Baddbish+ »

Poor Gabby.. not only does she have corndogs stalking her at Disney... but I'm sure she'll belittle Gabby because she's not dating or eNgAgeD. Maybe if Alex took some time for herself and actually tried being single she'd see why it's a good thing.
Also I seriously am at wits end with the constant lies she spews. She is such a lazy hog.

CrackSpidersBish
Informer
Informer

Post by CrackSpidersBish »

Oh I really hope Alan is sighing with relief, far far away from Corndogs.

Scg1
Talker
Talker

Post by Scg1 »

Lucy_123 wrote:
Yet she also claims her an Yar have been together around a year....but she was also single for a LONG time and kissed a lot of frogs to find him after Alan. She's crazy! Not sure if she keeps time in dog years or human years, but girl's math does not add up!

moondawg626
Informer
Informer

Post by moondawg626 »

She was literally saying in the engagement video that they’ve been together for a year and then goes “well it’s almost been a year since we started talking.” It’s like she knows this whole timeline is insane and instead of owning up to it she tries really hard to sound vague and make it seem like her first engagement didn’t end in July of 2018.

Also the most unbelievable part of the video was when she said they walked along cliffs for about a mile and half before he proposed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Well, this is the same woman who swears she's a size 18 so math isn't her strong suit.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperboats »

Scg1 wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:10 am
Lucy_123 wrote:
Yet she also claims her an Yar have been together around a year....but she was also single for a LONG time and kissed a lot of frogs to find him after Alan. She's crazy! Not sure if she keeps time in dog years or human years, but girl's math does not add up!
well, kind of makes sense, she is so pathetic and can't bear being alone that every day being single must have felt like a month to her, because she has absolutely nothing to fill her time with besides hanging all over some weird fool.

TurtleTime
Learner
Learner

Post by TurtleTime »

Just watched her new video and she again mentions waiting for Yar for soooo long. And her hard year. It really is a slap in the face to people like me, who really have anxiety and depression and have been single 9 years after an abusive marriage.
But yes Corndogs, your year going on multiple tinder dates and having your friends around you 24/7 was sooo hard.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Who the F was filming this?! She knew. Ugh, the audacity of this bint.

Jayna
Learner
Learner

Post by Jayna »

MissDelusional wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:42 am
No one was filming. She said he propped the camera up and told her it was to get a pic of them in front of the view, and then he proposed.

cherrycream
Informer
Informer

Post by cherrycream »

I hope they play this at their wedding! :tu:

Yarmayn Rodriguez
@Yarmayn

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Jayna wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:44 am
MissDelusional wrote:
No one was filming. She said he propped the camera up and told her it was to get a pic of them in front of the view, and then he proposed.
I'm watching it now and answered my own question, lol. But I maintain she knew what was up.

cherrycream
Informer
Informer

Post by cherrycream »

Jayna wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:44 am
MissDelusional wrote:
Because you record a picture. That's such a stupid lie! :FU:

Momofone
Informer
Informer

Post by Momofone »

I don’t think the timing thing is too soon. My husband moved in with me within the first month and we’ve been together 11 years. I don’t like how the whole thing seems staged. He set up a video to walk and record yet they were just standing there. Like what. No way she didn’t know. And why does she always sound like her nose is clogged when she talks. I can’t stand listening to her talk anymore. I use to really like her. I hope she does a get healthy for the wedding series.

Post by Guest »

cherrycream wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:46 am
I hope they play this at their wedding! :tu:

Yarmayn Rodriguez
@Yarmayn

AHAHAAHAHHAHA!!! WOOF! This is on par with William Hung’s She Bangs!

ahahahahahhahahhaha

Marshmallowgirl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Marshmallowgirl »

Holy shit that whole thing was staged af. Along with the line in the weekly vlog "did you tell them what we're doing?" "I told them we were taking a lil vacation." she truly must think her viewers are stupid because she's a really bad actress. Something smells fishy.
Also Samantha Jo is in Florida too for Playlist so I'm sure she will have to rub her sham engagement in her face too.

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

we ploughed through anooothaaa one. please continue here: viewtopic.php?f=562&t=37442

TheLastCorndog
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLastCorndog »

Blah blah blah, there’s no way in hell im going to watch her latest video. Can someone please do the honour of taking screenshots for us poor souls who don’t have the strength to?

There is more to life than having a partner, boyfriend, girlfriend, fiancé, wife, husband. There is more to life than forking out all of your savings, or worse, your parents savings to have this one day of being the centre of attention.

I could not care less about this chick. If this is what brings her life meaning then this is as good as her life will ever be. Although I think her best years are long behind her already.

She split with Alan October 2018 and has been throwing herself at Yarsimodo since May 2019.

In that nearly 7 months she waited one month before dating online. She complained most of the time about being ghosted and one guy that she obviously let get balls deep in her flabby meat curtain had to piss in a bottle beside the bed, giving me the impression he was either a paraplegic, bed ridden, or lazy turd.

When Clearance Sale Drake made his appearance she had made out that she had PTSD and was traumatised from dating. It made him look like quite the catch compared to all the other rejects she managed to find, even if he did have puffy nipples, a Neanderthal forehead, wide set eyes, false teeth and the personality of a stale sponge.

Whenever I’m having a bad day, I just look at this chicks life and it makes me realise how fucking awesome my life is. Nothing about her or her life is a thing to envy.

Return to “Learningtobefearless”