Alexandra Rodriguez
moondawg626
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LearningtobetheNotoriousP.I.G. - Part 36

Post by moondawg626 »

Literally been engaged for 48 hours and she already made an engagement story video and is asking for what wedding stuff her subscribers wanna see. Now she’s got video ideas that’ll last her a few weeks and won’t have to actually put effort into her channel for a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

I can't help but laugh that she was wearing that hideous frumpy brown teddy bear jacket when she was proposed to

ilikecats00
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ilikecats00 »

I still can't believe how instead of addressing her actual issues, she pretends she has none and goes on to have another (probably failed) engagement.
She is so fucking fat, she can't even walk for 2 minutes without getting out of breath. She can't be honest with herself and others for 1 second hence why she keeps photoshopping her pics and shit. Or she does know what she looks and is like but won't admit it.
She's really fucked up. She needs a diet and therapy ASAP.
How can she live in such delusion? Doesn't she feel sad or bad? And if she does, why isn't she doing something about it? Maybe because it's hard and as we all know, she can't do or deal with 1 hard thing in her life. She lives in her own fantasy world/ bubble that no one has burst yet and that's worrying.
A normal person would do shit to improve themselves in all ways but she's doing nothing. She thinks all the material things she's got, will erase her problems but she's only temporarily filling voids.
It's as if she refuses to accept or see the truth in anything because it hurts and it'll be hard to change.

Also, side note but I don't believe she's dumb enough to not sign a prenup or something. She definitely will to protect her fortune or whatever she's got.

Lastly, doesn't she see he's using her big time??? It's painfully obvious. He looks like a user and freeloader. Why would you fucking move in with your partner of not even 1 year? It's not long enough to get to know someone well enough. That was a red flag. Maybe she really is dumb after all or she doesn't care as long as she's got a HuSbAnd (and a prenup signed on the side).

sassygoeswest
Talker
Talker

Post by sassygoeswest »

I’m trying to listen to his podcast at work to hear how it is and my God is his voice dull and boring. He also doesn’t have anything interesting to say or comment, it’s extremely bad. I’m only 10 min and I can’t listen to anymore of this shit.

sassygoeswest
Talker
Talker

Post by sassygoeswest »

Sorry for the double post but OMG he said she’s so ‘pure’ and only speaks the truth and I think I just died. And she said the term influencer sounds so money hungry and she just wants to set the record straight she turns down soo many sponsorships and only does a few, she wants to clear the notion she accepts any and all sponsorships. She will only do sponsorships that are genuine and real. I’m at a loss.

TurtleTime
Learner
Learner

Post by TurtleTime »

His podcast really is worth a listen. Once you get to him asking her questions, I think he asked decent questions, she says a lot. But yes you will roll your eyes the whole time at all her BS.

Post by Guest »

Someone earlier said that they think yar is in this for alimony or a payout. If that is his reasoning, he is even stupider than he looks. Alex doesn’t have any assets. She lives off credit and yar has a (presumably) well paying job at his accounting firm. I sincerely doubt a judge would give him anything, Bc corndogs doesn’t actually have anything to give, and her income is precarious being based on yt. I really think they are getting married Bc they want a family and both come from families with fucked up backgrounds and horrific fathers. I hope it works for them, but I doubt it will because they are rushing into this without much thought.

Side note: I am so glad this forum exists so I don’t have to laugh into a void alone— y’all crack me up!

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

Yar is in it for the long con.....respect lmao

paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperboats »

Stinkypicklebottom wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:22 am
Someone earlier said that they think yar is in this for alimony or a payout. If that is his reasoning, he is even stupider than he looks. Alex doesn’t have any assets. She lives off credit and yar has a (presumably) well paying job at his accounting firm. I sincerely doubt a judge would give him anything, Bc corndogs doesn’t actually have anything to give, and her income is precarious being based on yt. I really think they are getting married Bc they want a family and both come from families with fucked up backgrounds and horrific fathers. I hope it works for them, but I doubt it will because they are rushing into this without much thought.

Side note: I am so glad this forum exists so I don’t have to laugh into a void alone— y’all crack me up!
well, if yar wants children and chose alex for that then he really is a special kind of stupid.

Hanna14x
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Hanna14x »

KittyBeeCool wrote:On a funny note his ex wrote on her twitter awhile back that she lost 15lbs and two dress sizes.

Alex has gained 200lbs and stayed a size 18
Who's his ex? Need to see this Image

TheLastCorndog
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLastCorndog »

Mischievous Gossiper wrote:
Hanna14x wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:10 pm
KittyBeeCool wrote:On a funny note his ex wrote on her twitter awhile back that she lost 15lbs and two dress sizes.

Alex has gained 200lbs and stayed a size 18
Who's his ex? Need to see this Image
The Mods don't really want us sharing personal info with people other than MamaJobless, Yar, and Alex. I will say though if you google his full name in images you will see a pretty brunette.
Pretty sure if you Google his name these days all that pops up are endless photos of ol Lady Testicles.

TheLastCorndog
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLastCorndog »

snorlax-123 wrote:Image

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Did she get engaged to the ring? Or is that goofy dude in the background the guy? She doesn’t look very interested in him.

xoxobbygrl
Talker
Talker

Post by xoxobbygrl »

Funny how she can make up video content because of her WeDdiNg but couldn’t do that for her channel prior to getting engaged.

v75f539
Lurker
Lurker

Post by v75f539 »

possession6 wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:03 am
I commented on her recent video saying that a few days ago she posted about having a breakdown and that bad days happen sometimes and that it looked like it happened during her Torrid Dressing Room Try-On. I asked what happened.

Less than 10 minutes later, comment gone.
I believe I saw that comment! And I commented that too and it was hidden too haha she is so incredibly ingenuine and manipulative. If she doesn't care to share all the highs and lows, that's fine but don't a) post your "breakdown" with a vague description intended to be relatable and receive praise for your vulnerability then b) lie and say that your camera died conveniently right before your big break down..

I also think it says a lot that she's hiding comments that's referencing that her big breakdown was coincidentally right before her "camera died" - I did see her comment on one post where someone had asked and she aggressively responded that "a camera and a phone are different"

xoxobbygrl
Talker
Talker

Post by xoxobbygrl »

Lol

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

I cannot believe this fat piece of trash already made a whole new story highlight called WEDDING!

we knew she would go into crazy mode once she pressured discount code drake into proposing but she is worse than I ever thought.

I can‘t believe what I‘m seeing. I don‘t wish harm on anyone but this sea cow needs a wakeup call. asap

Hanna14x
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Hanna14x »

Assuming this is the ex! Image

cherrycream
Informer
Informer

Post by cherrycream »

xoxobbygrl wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:01 pm
Lol

It would be a shame, if people tagged more of her bad photos, with his name, for Google search. :rofl:

lisherm0102
Talker
Talker

Post by lisherm0102 »

Whitewolf34 wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:40 am
Her wearing sandals in rainy 50 degree weather makes me so uncomfortable, i hate nothing more than my feet being cold! But i guess her feet don’t get cold cuz she has all that fat keeping her warm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think its because shes diabetic or getting there and her feet are swelling so bad she cant fit into shoes

lisherm0102
Talker
Talker

Post by lisherm0102 »

pandamaddy wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:40 pm
Are her friends and some brands gonna send her the same engagement gifts they did LESS THAN 2 years ago? Is Kellie B still gonna be her bridesmaid?
What friends does she even have anymore?

Return to “Learningtobefearless”