Complainleen the Attention-Seeking Queen - Part 9

barbie_doll
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Complainleen the Attention-Seeking Queen - Part 9

Post by barbie_doll »

Do you think Erik is smart enough to be saving all of this stuff coming out for future use in a divorce? All of it would be good proof Coal-een and Kory should not be around a child. Erik's family has to be wondering if he lost his mind cheating on his girlfriend with this crazy bitch and then marrying her after she got pregnant. They must be embarrassed.

Erik would have about as much of a chance of getting Kory out of that house as Josh had when he was married to her. Kory will not leave, he can't support himself. Wasn't he working retail before? Room and board is probably part or most of his pay for being Coal-een's puppet. Would explain not having money to buy a car for so long.

Anonymouspuppy543
Learner
Learner

Post by Anonymouspuppy543 »

Lol her fans are like "that's not Colleen she would never say or do that!" must be her evil twin sister then.

mysterychild36
Debater
Debater

Post by mysterychild36 »

Yep, we called it that her sudden interest in racial issues was to cover her ass and make her look good. She talks about the racist video her and Rachel made by saying that since then (so in the last 14 years) she has "done everything I can to right my wrongs". Which would be what exactly?? Oh that's right, she points out she collaborated with Todrick last week to make the anti-racist video. So what was she doing in the over a decade long period to do "everything she can do" to make up for her racism? She's only sorry she got caught.

I am only a minute into her apology video and already I think it's complete bullshit.

mysterychild36
Debater
Debater

Post by mysterychild36 »

"I AM SUCH A HUGE ADVOCATE FOR WOMEN AND WOMEN'S BODIES AND LOVING EVERY SHAPE AND EVERY SIZE"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

mysterychild36
Debater
Debater

Post by mysterychild36 »

Also in that message between Coal and Adam in which his mother replies, Coal rants about him mentioning Flynn "How dare you bring my son into this!!". He literally used Flynn's name as a comparison - how would you feel if someone did to Flynn when he was 13 what you did to me as a teen - and that's it. Her level of outrage makes her feel like the victim and that she needs to protect her son (who again was just named as a comparison, but getting empathy from a narc is impossible) rather than address all of her problematic behavior to Adam. Great try at twisting the narrative, Coal! I love that Adam's mother calls her bullshit.

ItCantBeForNothing
Informer
Informer

Post by ItCantBeForNothing »

mysterychild36 wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 3:18 am
Also in that message between Coal and Adam in which his mother replies, Coal rants about him mentioning Flynn "How dare you bring my son into this!!". He literally used Flynn's name as a comparison - how would you feel if someone did to Flynn when he was 13 what you did to me as a teen - and that's it. Her level of outrage makes her feel like the victim and that she needs to protect her son (who again was just named as a comparison, but getting empathy from a narc is impossible) rather than address all of her problematic behavior to Adam. Great try at twisting the narrative, Coal! I love that Adam's mother calls her bullshit.
This!

She is lashing out on Adam who simply mentioned how would she feel as a mother if someone did the same to her son. Adam is still 17 years old and she talks to him with such hostility and aggressiveness. In the entire video she looks angry for being caught.

In her "addressing everything" video she finds excuses about everything and mentioning Flynn and motherhood multiple times to victimize herself. I was too tired, I don't have the time I had before, I was breastfeeding, ....

She is fake, not sorry, a bully and a manipulative person. She still does all those things but her fanbase are too gullible to even realize it.

ItCantBeForNothing
Informer
Informer

Post by ItCantBeForNothing »

I just had to laugh at that!
When people defend someone without making the effort to do research and are being completely clueless.
They should better know that Coalleen has all those videos monetized, so she DOES making profits out all of them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

havenoidea095
Lurker
Lurker

Post by havenoidea095 »

mysterychild36 wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 3:18 am
Exactly! If she was so private about Flynn then I could understand to some degree that she would be a bit upset if someone brought him up but she has put Flynn out in public and uses him in videos. Fans have Flynn as their profile picture on Instagram and Twitter and fan accounts for Flynn which Colleen follows. Shes trying to make it seem like Adam is weaponizing Flynn when in fact she’s using Flynn as a shield. She’s happy to use Flynn for views but can’t accept it when he’s used in argument to make a valid point.

woonsim
Debater
Debater

Post by woonsim »

So many issues in the video god damn. There's no rebuttals in the video it's basically her trivialising her wrongdoings with "Yeah I did it, BUT". The biggest thing I want to point out is that she was strawmanning about Adam's mom reply to her tirade against him. What his mom meant was for her to stop doing the most behind the scenes shit talking him and feeding Kodee false info, not that she cannot make an apology video mentioning Adam. She also didn't take the blame for Adam's tweet, she clearly threw him under the bus. But Kodee and her fans refuse to see this because then it would mean admitting they cyberbullied a child. Also the hypocrisy of her saying that she doesn't deserve death threats when let Josh suffer hell and back under her fandom. Wow the lack of flavour.

Whatimwondering
Learner
Learner

Post by Whatimwondering »

Her apology vid looked like a straight up hostage video.

Kristenberry
Informer
Informer

Post by Kristenberry »

For someone who loves her family as much as she claims, she often blames them for her dumb behavior. I think it's such a lame excuse when people blame being sheltered on everything. I was sheltered but knew right from wrong. Her apology would have been borderline acceptable if the controversies were smaller and if she wasn't guilty of so many more.

I think her body image glitches are absolutely hideous along with using her toddler as a prop since his conception. Her relentless vanity and self absorption is toxic to young people. How she treated Josh was truly cruel. You'll notice she was emotionless during that time but cries over miniscule things. Same with Adam. She cried when she wanted her fans to think she was having a hard time that she couldn't share but when it was time to personally take responsibility, she's all business. Not even a crack in her voice.

She's a sociopath. She read her apology off a script likely written by Erik or a representative. She seemed dead-eyed and mostly took this road because it was her only choice. She seemed more upset about offending people 15 years ago than taking advantage of a young kid recently.

I hate the way SHE uses Flynn. She pounced on Adam's perfectly valid reference to how she would feel if her son was manipulated. She forced herself to feel outraged by the use of her son's name because she felt it would get her that fierce "full time mama" sympathy. Nope. She puts her poor baby on display and doesn't give a shit about it. Don't pretend you protect him because you don't.

Casamia2
Learner
Learner

Post by Casamia2 »

Congratulations Co-lean ...you’re a Predator with a Child Army! How does it feel loveee? Powerful?
To procure, persuade, seduce (with lingerie & sassy sexy-talk for minors!) entice, reward, then withdraw support, retaliate, rebuke & now ...perform a fauxpology that reeks of defensiveness & insincerity!!

Ohh you made a mistake once 👂🏼...You fuck with a kid ONCE ..it’s once too many!!!!
Game over for the ‘entertainer’ who doesn’t shower but has the gall to joke about other women’s smelly bits. Last curtain call for the bigoted, fat phobic racist who Loveeees ALL the people of the rainbow! Jokes on you honey. But no ones laughing anymore

Tothebottomofit
Learner
Learner

Post by Tothebottomofit »

Well, I will say she's an actor and has experience swaying people's emotions, so good job with that delivery I guess (judging from everyone on Twitter who has seemingly forgiven her at the drop of a hat).

I understand you think you changed...but really, what changed about you Colleen? How can people who once felt beautiful and inspired by you now get past your disgusted outlook on women of all shapes, sizes and pigments in their skin? It just still feels wrong to be sternly told how much you've changed. We all know you're a mean girl behind that screen, and no convinction in your voice changes that. How about you show it?

Dissolve your toxic group chats with fans, insist on your Twitter you were wrong because your followers dont understand that you admitting fault = guilt, they still see you as a wholesome being who was faulted by Adam--you need to spell it out for these people. Show initiative, voluenteer with non-profits on bullying. Have an expert on your channel. Give a platform to truly underprivileged, underserved or misunderstood minorities to tell their stories and how you can be better for them. Donate to RAINN. Be creative, you're an actress, one who has hurt a lot of people.

Be better. You have a lot of growing up to do in order to actually be the person you claim to be.

havenoidea095
Lurker
Lurker

Post by havenoidea095 »

So I decided I’d try and list the problematic things she’s done. I’ve probably missed some things out. I’ve tried to included the year and put them in a rough order but with some I’m not sure of the year. I’ve highlighted the ones she mention in the apology video:
Racist Mexican video with Rachel (2006)
Offensive Native American video (as Miranda Sings)
Antisemitism (2011-13)
Fat Asian woman on plane tweet
Tweets regarding race (2010-2014)
Body shaming (including herself) (2010-??)
Pictures shaming peoples appearances
Incest/pedophile Miranda jokes
“Rape your partner if they cheat on you because you’re ugly”
Tweets about smelly vaginas and people need to clean them
Forcing Trent to finish drinks before they get into a car because he smacks his lips whilst drinking (he’s hard of hearing) 2011/12
Tweets making light of rape (2012-2014)
I’m a pedophile thumbnail (2013?)
Filmed a cat that had been run over
Queerbaiting thumbnails and titles (2014,15,17)
Laughing about getting her dog put down as a child
Sexualisation of teenage girls body parts when a teenage fan tweeted asked for a house tour
Classism- who doesn’t have debit/credit card or $20 bill in regards to people paying with change (2015)
Going on Grindr as Miranda Sings in a video
Sending Adam Lingerie (2016)
Incest click bait video- sisters bath together, sisters do chapstick challenge (2016)
Feeding fans info about Divorce and getting him to search gossip sites (2016-2020)
Fan hating on and sending death threats to Josh (since divorce and still ongoing)
White Elephant with Jojo Siwa- sex toys and weed (2018?)
Adam responding to fans as Miranda Sings (2019?-2020)
Coming out as Meghan Trainor fan tweet (2020)
Using pill bottles as toy/snack holder for Flynn (2020)
Not talking about fans hating on and death threats to Adam (after his video)
Monetises video on discussion about Ahmaud Arbery and race
The mess with Christopher (the fan with autism) (??)
She recently deleted rape tweets but not racist ones
Still monetised ALL videos

Also here’s a summary of the apology video
Starts off with the Rachel and Colleen Mexican video (14 years)- she was a sheltered teenager so didn’t understand that stereotypes were wrong and offensive. A few years later deleted he video in case someone watched it and would be hurt by it not in fear of getting called out. Understands what she did was wrong and has changed. Brings up recent video with Todrick about race and says people are saying she’s hypocritical because she has said racist things in the past but she says that’s exactly why she would be talking about race.

Mentions video on fat Asian woman on flight (12 years ago). She’s an advocate for body positivity and is disgusted by what she said.
Dog being put down- she’s addressed it before and claimed she’s really upset and guilty about it. She uses humour as a way to cope with those feelings

Really sorry if she hurt anyone with statements she made when she was younger and hopes people can see that’s changed from the ignorant person she was all those years ago. Hopes that she is proof that people can change, grow and learn from mistakes. Speak up if you see any wrongdoing. AGAIN saying she is living proof that people can change.
These are being brought to light because she isn’t addressing the Adam situation (she doesn’t mention his name).

She didn’t address it not because she was ignoring and hoping it’d go away. When Adam messaged her saying he was upset with her she responded immediately expressing confusion and not understanding why he was upset. Frustrated because he was bringing her son (doesn’t mention Flynn’s name) into the drama. Then Adams mum messaged Colleen through Adams account and asks Colleen not mention Adam by name so Colleen was respecting this. She now feels like she needs to address it due to all the lies, rumours and speculation. She does have receipts regarding Adam but refuses to show due to him being a minor so the only things she’ll show are between her and his parents or things that are already public.

She understands that when hearing that she sent a 13 year old underwear it offended people but it’s being taken out of context. 4 years ago she was doing a livestream giving away clothes, all new, tags still on etc. Her and Kory thought the underwear was ugly. People were asking for the underwear. Shows clip of Adam asking for them (misses out clip where he actually asked for a dress first). She forgot about it and then Adam tweeted her asking for the underwear. She sent them to him, he put them on over his clothes and posted about them. It became a joke within the fandom. She always gives out random things in live-streams so at the time it wasn’t weird compared to other stuff she’s given away. Now she realises it was stupid and not sent it. It wasn’t to groom him. It was a silly stupid mistake being blown out of proportion.

In the video Adam mentions him Mum was uncomfortable with the relationship with Adam and Colleen which shocked Colleen as from what Adam has said to her before his Mum was aware of the interactions between Adam and Colleen and supported it. His mum commented on a picture of Adam and Colleen this year saying it was a fun night. His parents got him a birthday card last year with Miranda Sings on it. If she’d known his mum was uncomfortable she would’ve stopped all interactions with Adam.

Adam did have access to the Miranda Sings twitter account for one day, not for years. She likes to ask fans for advice on what to post, she’s taken a handful of ideas over the years with that Miranda should tweet and he is included in that. She’s used his tweet ideas before which were super funny and has asked multiple times if he can help out by running the Miranda sings account, most of the time she did not engage in these conversations until recently. A couple of months ago he brought up the fact that the Miranda account wasn’t active and he wanted to help so he sent lots of memes etc. Because she’s known for years and she was exhausted and didn’t have the time to run the Miranda account she wanted to test run him running the account. She’s hired fans before to design merch, edit and go on tour. If it works out she does pay them. So she gave him a trial and during this was the coming out tweet. She takes blame for it as she didn’t look at all the tweets he wanted to post. When he sent his ideas over she was breast feeding “her son” so didn’t review it properly. She never blamed him for it. After this he logged out the account and this was the last she heard from him until his mum messaged her.

She still cares about him and all her fans. She wished him nothing but success and happiness. She doesn’t want him to hurt anymore. He made it clear he wanted to be separated from the situation so respect that and let her do the same. She’s doesn’t like people being negative about her interacting with fans.

Her fans are many different ages and she loves supporting them. Her fans are her friends. She overshares and has overshares with fans. She’s made many stupid mistakes that she’s learned from, made jokes that were at the time funny but now she knows they’re inappropriate. She will continue to learn and grow. She love her job but is put under a microscope. AGAAAAAIN she’s learning, growing and is grateful to the fans that educate her. She’s not the same person as when she started YouTube. The criticism over the last month isn’t constructive, it’s hateful and cruel. She’s not a monster and she shouldn’t kill herself (referring to tweets). Be careful with the words you choose, words matter and can hurt people. Sorry if this situation has caused stress.
On surface level it looks like a good apology. She took some blame and said she was at fault and reiterated MANY times she has grown and changed. However she still failed to mention a lot of criticisms and used some manipulation tactics. Plus the video is on her vlog channel. There were a few things that rubbed me the wrong way like in the apology she says she had a sheltered upbringing so she wasn’t aware stereotypes were offensive, so she’s thrown her parents under the bus for not teaching her why stereotypes are wrong. Also years ago she deleted certain videos in case someone was hurt by them but thinks the molestation jokes are appropriate? Also I believe the most recent interaction with and Adam (Adam messaging her to tell her she’s upset him) was started because Kory was going around into the fan group chats spreading a rumour that Adam was running a hate account.
Unfortunately the tide has turned in her favour and now people are claiming the attacks against her are sexist because men aren’t being called out for the same things and come out drama unscathed (even though in this situation Colleen is doing exactly the same). In my eyes a shitty person is a shitty person and if I was to look at the above list I’d call out whoever it was that had done those things. This will be forgotten about by next week.

youngcurls
Talker
Talker

Post by youngcurls »

She skirted right around that dog thing. Why even bring it up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a5adams
Learner
Learner

Post by a5adams »

So I watched the apology video last night. Listen, I'm glad she made it, this thing got so big that she had to somehow address it. The one thing I want to address is when she posted her text to Adam. She said something along the lines of "How dare you bring my son into this." You do NOT talk to a 17 year old kid like that, you just don't. I know what Adam was trying to say because I made a post here saying pretty much the same thing-basically asking what if the tables were turned and that was Flynn was what he was most likely trying to get across. We still don't know exactly what happened. Hopefully after this they can both move on and lessons learned on both sides. This has dragged on for long enough. I'm an outlier here because I happen to like Colleen- like every human, she is neither ALL Good nor ALL Bad. We human beings are so complex, she owned up to some mistakes she made in her life in that video and that's big because I'm the same age as her and still have a tough time admitting when I am in the wrong at times. I wish everyone peace.

Denise0211
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Denise0211 »

Buzzfeed just did an article about her...very wishy washy. On FB people are defending her for her youth...lol. Partly bc of shitty reporting, partly due to people who have no clue.

Post by Guest »

a5adams wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 10:09 am
So I watched the apology video last night. Listen, I'm glad she made it, this thing got so big that she had to somehow address it. The one thing I want to address is when she posted her text to Adam. She said something along the lines of "How dare you bring my son into this." You do NOT talk to a 17 year old kid like that, you just don't. I know what Adam was trying to say because I made a post here saying pretty much the same thing-basically asking what if the tables were turned and that was Flynn was what he was most likely trying to get across. We still don't know exactly what happened. Hopefully after this they can both move on and lessons learned on both sides. This has dragged on for long enough. I'm an outlier here because I happen to like Colleen- like every human, she is neither ALL Good nor ALL Bad. We human beings are so complex, she owned up to some mistakes she made in her life in that video and that's big because I'm the same age as her and still have a tough time admitting when I am in the wrong at times. I wish everyone peace.
Tbh I don’t think she read it properly- just saw Flynn’s name and saw red. I’m glad she’s finally addressed it but I believe that apology as much as I believed her divorce video (and in that one there were fake tears and everything!). To rehearsed, too stoic. She kept saying how much she’s changed... nope still the mean girl she was at school/college!

barbie_doll
Learner
Learner

Post by barbie_doll »

She did not address the biggest situation, the original issue, being inappropriate with minors. As soon as the bullshit video views slows down she will remove it, needs to make some money off of it first.

As Flynn gets older there will be even more crazy people out there doing this crap. Probably one of her minions will be the one to do it to Flynn. One she has convinced it is okay to carry on with a minor and send lingerie to them. Will she be watching everything he does online? Hell no, she will be too busy trying to be worshipped by children still. She will probably say she doesn't monitor Flynn's internet use, it would violate his privacy.

I know so many people who will not even post pictures of their children on social media to protect them so I do not understand letting children live their lives on the internet. Parents are selfish and greedy for that dollar so they don't have to go out and get a job.

Tothebottomofit
Learner
Learner

Post by Tothebottomofit »

If she truly was concerned with how her son is being portrayed, she would stop showing him, period. She would also have to say something about her minion fans who have Flynn as their Twitter pictures, in their bios, who say offhand comments about him..like it is CREEPY. Not sure if you guys have seen, but simply going on to some of these fans accounts, they talk about him very candidly and I couldn't imagine how I would handle that as a parent. You can't use your son to your narrative without being called out on how you handle these things regularly.

If you expose your child in the media, you have to be equipped with the understanding that he could be discussed. I do not believe in any way that Adam was using Flynn as a pawn. He was clearly trying to make a point, a conceivable link that is just showing how he feels. To be so defensive in those messages was disgusting. She is a wholeass child.

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”