Post by fritzness »

FITNESS CHUCK E CHEESE

HeelsandTruth
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Heidi "BotoxBunny" Somers - Part 10

Post by HeelsandTruth »

:newby: Hi, I'm new here. I was around (online) during the Nikki-CG drama but lost interest. What's up with CGs new assistant with the huge lashes? It seems like they have a thing going on. And the look in his eyes when he gave his assistant her bday gift was sort of intense.

sugarpop
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by sugarpop »

Man, Christian is really out here doing every single thing but putting a ring on this woman's finger. tsk.

raya
Debater
Debater

Post by raya »

sugarpop wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:49 am
Man, Christian is really out here doing every single thing but putting a ring on this woman's finger. tsk.
If they ever break up, its going to be worse than his breakup with Nikki. Heidi's whole id has been Christian since the jump.

OmegaBetaZeta
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OmegaBetaZeta »

Y’all ever notice that typically when they have photos together, Heidi will put a picture of her and Christian first in the Instagram carousel, while he puts himself first and buries her first photo three photos in?

Skatpr
Talker
Talker

Post by Skatpr »

Her Halloween costumes and the overalls seem
To be figure hiding. I know the pandemic has been rough on us all but do you think she’s a bit bloated or could she have a bun in the oven?

karlibel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by karlibel »

it's weird to me that she asts like a high schooler when it comes to christian. she's always MY boYfRiEnD - like we know who he is !!! she tries WAY too hard.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

lol what's with the fake sleeve tattoo?

HeelsandTruth
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by HeelsandTruth »

She seems irritated around CG and his assistant, Kelsey sometimes. Maybe shes stressing the "boyfriend" title because shes dropping hints that she's ready to move on to the next stage.

Ambivalent_1
Talker
Talker

Post by Ambivalent_1 »

Didn't someone say CG has been acting like he's into his assistant? Maybe she's stressing the boyfriend title because she's feeling insecure.

sugarpop
Learner
Learner

Post by sugarpop »

Ambivalent_1 wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:00 pm
Didn't someone say CG has been acting like he's into his assistant? Maybe she's stressing the boyfriend title because she's feeling insecure.
People always think he's banging whatever his girl assistant of the moment is. I don't think he is.
But that athlete chick Caroline on the other hand..... I don't think anyone ever even addressed those rumors

I don't think Christian has the lack of sense to ever go for someone in his inner work circle. That's just reckless and messy

RoseGoldBeats
Debater
Debater

Post by RoseGoldBeats »

Skatpr wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:23 pm
Her Halloween costumes and the overalls seem
To be figure hiding. I know the pandemic has been rough on us all but do you think she’s a bit bloated or could she have a bun in the oven?
After you mentioned that, I just watched her latest Day in the Life vlog and either she's getting a little winter pooch (I think she does tend to store fat in the lower abdomen area so totally possible) or she's preggers. Her IG also seems to be doing a lot of content batching (posting a photo in November from the same set that was posted in August, etc.)

Learner
Learner

Post by 1983 »

Eh she wore a tight dress to that other chick's wedding (imagine getting married right now, these idiots). Also she's been with Christian for 4 years now and still no ring? He's going to string her along for another 2-3 years and then marry a 23 year old.

Too Wong Fu
Talker
Talker

Post by Too Wong Fu »

Oooooof 4 years apart but easily looks 15-20 years older ouch every time I think about getting Botox/fillers I look at BB and change my mind lololol also what is that hairstyle for the wedding?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HeelsandTruth
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by HeelsandTruth »

Ambivalent_1 wrote:
Yep, that would be me. For the same reason, the other commenter who responded to you said. I saw all those countless comments on YouTube and started looking. It seems as though he's into her. But as the other person who replied to you said, he's not dumb enough to do that. I think he's smarter about it now than he was in the past.

Ambivalent_1
Talker
Talker

Post by Ambivalent_1 »

HeelsandTruth wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:32 pm
Ambivalent_1 wrote:
Yep, that would be me. For the same reason, the other commenter who responded to you said. I saw all those countless comments on YouTube and started looking. It seems as though he's into her. But as the other person who replied to you said, he's not dumb enough to do that. I think he's smarter about it now than he was in the past.
Gotcha. I haven't watched either of them in years but I still lurk this board every now and then to see if CG finally proposed or dumped her ;)

HeelsandTruth
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by HeelsandTruth »

Ambivalent_1 wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:41 pm
HeelsandTruth wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:32 pm
Ambivalent_1 wrote:
Gotcha. I haven't watched either of them in years but I still lurk this board every now and then to see if CG finally proposed or dumped her ;)
I can actually see them getting engaged.

_WestAllen_
Stalker
Stalker

Post by _WestAllen_ »

Hi All,

Long Time Reader but first time poster;

Just curious is her sister and nephew still living with her because her sister hasn't come out in her stories/vlogs in a while?

JFit
Learner
Learner

Post by JFit »

Y’all, what’s up with those ugly presidential pants? Is she for real? LMFAO

famouslastwords
Learner
Learner

Post by famouslastwords »

JFit wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:24 pm
Y’all, what’s up with those ugly presidential pants? Is she for real? LMFAO
Christ almighty are those supposed to be business pants?!?! Those pants might be the most heinous thing she has ever released. She is so out of touch with what a professional woman would ACTUALLY wear to a meeting. Real 'boss babes' don't want fake pockets that make their butt look good they want pants that fit well, are flattering, and professional. Those pants have a lot of qualities, but certainly not any of those three. If they're supposed to be more casual, then we can knock off the professional factor but I still wouldn't be caught dead in them.

Also major eyeroll at her freaking out about that crown royal. She's such a *cool girl* whisky lover and her all-time favorite is...crown? I don't have a problem with crown and to each their own, but her over the top whisky shtick is so obviously just another desperate act and that just proves it to me. And the freaking out comparing it to egypt, pinch me, etc. She irritates me so much.

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”