Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Heidi "BotoxBunny" Somers - Part 10

Post by blondish »

Sheare wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:22 pm
Guys, I haven't been on GG in a while, but I saw that pants suit...

I straight up gagged.

Usually, I'm the type of person (in the law field) that is quite progressive when it comes to women's corporate fashion. I love that sleeveless dresses and tops are acceptable, a classic silk camisole isn't considered slutty anymore, panty hoses in court are no longer required, collarbones are in FULL swing (which I'm living for!) etc.

I draw the line when we start sexualizing the boss girl aesthetic and blurring insta corporate wear with actual corporate wear. This boss girl campaign is so confused with itself. Why in the hell are we putting booty contour seams on a pants suit???? Why in the hell do we style an office suit in mile high Louis Vuitton heels when the product is made out of a cheap, shiny ass suit fabric???? Why the hell would the average person wear that high of a heel to the office anyway??? Why in the hell do we market this suit to the office worker and then style it with a lacy white bra underneath like its instagram???? Why would someone who travels in a HELICOPTER wear a suit that cheap???? The marketing of this campaign is wrong. The construction of the office garmets are wrong. The intended audience is wrong.

I'm confused and angry lol
Because it's marketed to people who wish they lived that lifestyle, not ones who actually do lol

Too Wong Fu
Talker
Talker

Post by Too Wong Fu »

Sheare wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:22 pm
Guys, I haven't been on GG in a while, but I saw that pants suit...

I straight up gagged.

Usually, I'm the type of person (in the law field) that is quite progressive when it comes to women's corporate fashion. I love that sleeveless dresses and tops are acceptable, a classic silk camisole isn't considered slutty anymore, panty hoses in court are no longer required, collarbones are in FULL swing (which I'm living for!) etc.

I draw the line when we start sexualizing the boss girl aesthetic and blurring insta corporate wear with actual corporate wear. This boss girl campaign is so confused with itself. Why in the hell are we putting booty contour seams on a pants suit???? Why in the hell do we style an office suit in mile high Louis Vuitton heels when the product is made out of a cheap, shiny ass suit fabric???? Why the hell would the average person wear that high of a heel to the office anyway??? Why in the hell do we market this suit to the office worker and then style it with a lacy white bra underneath like its instagram???? Why would someone who travels in a HELICOPTER wear a suit that cheap???? The marketing of this campaign is wrong. The construction of the office garmets are wrong. The intended audience is wrong.

I'm confused and angry lol
Bc Heidi has no clue what it actually means to be BoSs. Sorry BB but running your activewear company is just not on the same level. You can put on glasses and a (cheap) suit but you aren’t fooling anyone.

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

The jacket looks like a workout zip up hoodie except with buttons... the pants look like baggy leggings with suit pockets... the fabric is shiny. This is a woman in a budget suit, because anyone wearing a shiny suit to an real corporate office will he laughed out of the office. I would never wear this.. PERIOD!!

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

Heidi basically just shows herself being annoying at photoshoots, planning parties and picking out fabric colors because she loves the look of those swatch books open at her massive desk lol. Her actually experienced team does the boring, crucial stuff.

I’m not a bit surprised her naive stans are convinced they too have what it takes to “run” their own company. Having a new costume to pretend in is the icing on the cake.

Too Wong Fu
Talker
Talker

Post by Too Wong Fu »

HisSlopWhoCaresA wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:53 am
Heidi basically just shows herself being annoying at photoshoots, planning parties and picking out fabric colors because she loves the look of those swatch books open at her massive desk lol. Her actually experienced team does the boring, crucial stuff.

I’m not a bit surprised her naive stans are convinced they too have what it takes to “run” their own company. Having a new costume to pretend in is the icing on the cake.
Exactly!! The only reason BBC has had the success it has is bc heidi is at least smart enough to hire qualified people to run it!

Her stories the other day about Alaska made me sad. It looks like she actually used to be an interesting person that did things besides GrInD and annoy her bf.

Too Wong Fu
Talker
Talker

Post by Too Wong Fu »

Sorry double post I know but yikes the photographer did them dirty!!! They both easily look 40!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FakinFakinFakin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FakinFakinFakin »

What awful, awkward, dumb photos. They should never hire that photographer again. They super airbrushed their faces making them the focus of the post (I mean, I guess if you're buying it, you're most likely buying it for Christian and Heidi. Also they look like they could be a teenager's parents) and not the actual drink itself. They could have air brushed Heidi's hand to make the drink stand out more, actually turned the logo to show "3D" and not made the can so blurry and unfocused. Also, why not fix Heidi's hair and why have her bra strap show?? Also her earlobe is so orange lol.

Just so so lazy.

maer
Learner
Learner

Post by maer »

Hiedi has lost the muscle tone in her arms.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

CG's hair looks gone in that pic. He must be fuming

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

She looks as old as Heidi Powell, who IS ACTUALLY 40 something. Lol

binlova
Informer
Informer

Post by binlova »

agreed with previous posters about her nephew, we get it he's staying with you... snooze fest. Also wow who know someone could look worse than Heidi how old is her sister? 40?

lucilleSI
Learner
Learner

Post by lucilleSI »

Is she seriously suggesting she's having a drink while on her peloton bike? :roll:
Screenshot_20200829-142618_Instagram.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Too Wong Fu
Talker
Talker

Post by Too Wong Fu »

lucilleSI wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:29 am
Is she seriously suggesting she's having a drink while on her peloton bike? :roll:

Yeah bc she’s not a normal fit chick she’s a cool fit chick :roll:

I agree she’s lost muscle. She looks so...average now. And a peloton? What even are her goals, just be skinny? Maybe she wants to look like her skeleton sister.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

Of COURSE she has a Peloton bike.

Czarbucks
Debater
Debater

Post by Czarbucks »

lucilleSI wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:29 am

Isn't the bike also adjusted wrong too? I've never used a Peloton, but a lowly Schwinn bike so I could be wrong.

BreadPatt
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by BreadPatt »

we should always brainstorm names for new threads

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

When did a Peloton become the ultimate flex? Lol it’s so obnoxious. Like they’re pricey but anyone making middle class money could throw that sucker on a credit card and be like look at meeeee.

I don’t see it getting really any use from her (she legit just wants us to know she has it) but I could see her getting it for her sister who clearly does enjoy cardio.

Latissimusaurus
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Latissimusaurus »

What's the deal with her sister and her nephew living with them? Hasn't it been months? Are they just permanently staying until the sister finds a job in Texas? What's her source of income? I'm so confused.

I know he's not around much but I think I would hate that situation if I were Christian. Your house needs to be your private place sometimes.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:52 pm
Latissimusaurus wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:55 am
What's the deal with her sister and her nephew living with them? Hasn't it been months? Are they just permanently staying until the sister finds a job in Texas? What's her source of income? I'm so confused.

I know he's not around much but I think I would hate that situation if I were Christian. Your house needs to be your private place sometimes.
He's basically stranded her while he builds a cult compound so if she needs to fill the void with her sister, I'm not sure he can really say much. It's her house too. He's probably grateful that now she has something to keep her busy and off his back. I don't think Christian likes being alone tbh.
But how annoyed would you get at the kid running around and being loud when you just wanna come home to chill? But yeah he probably can't say much. Is bloody mary moving to Houston then? If so she'll be working for BBC and living with them for a while yet

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Spid wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:17 pm
HoardganizedJen wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:52 pm
Latissimusaurus wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:55 am

He's basically stranded her while he builds a cult compound so if she needs to fill the void with her sister, I'm not sure he can really say much. It's her house too. He's probably grateful that now she has something to keep her busy and off his back. I don't think Christian likes being alone tbh.
But how annoyed would you get at the kid running around and being loud when you just wanna come home to chill? But yeah he probably can't say much. Is bloody mary moving to Houston then? If so she'll be working for BBC and living with them for a while yet
That seems accurate to me. She was already “modeling” those suits. I don’t know anything about her background though other than she has a child and appears to be into fitness on some level. She can always help Heidi choose legging colors lol.

Christian doesn’t seem to like kids in general and would totally be annoyed imo. Especially when he’s ~grinding~ harder than ever and all worked up about financing his fitness Chuck E. Cheese. Them being there indefinitely is a sign of just how absent he is.

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”