Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed - Part 6

luv2hateFaryal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed - Part 6

Post by luv2hateFaryal »

Surprise surprise, miss scammer is sending her well wishes to fellow scammer, Jewels by Nazish. If u guys haven’t checked out the https://instagram.com/wedding__reviews? ... ht9c59ob9u page yet, you definitely should. Vanity’s wedding dress and jewelry vendor are featured for their fraudulent ways and Nazish just got outed by her craftsmen for not paying him for orders. The poor guy is reaching out to Nazish’s insta followers to repost and get justice for him, and here we have fellow scam artists like Vanity supporting Nazish in her crimes. Not even remotely surprised. Birds of a feather flock together.

https://instagram.com/jewelsbynazish_fr ... ruce37wlrg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fashionqueen1003
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by fashionqueen1003 »

hashtagrealtalk wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:58 am
Her pic is below. She is pretty and educated. The total opposite of the uneducated srk look alike manly long chin freebie beggar midget uncle mariah. VAINtySCAM must die of shame around her and if the self obsessed loser doesnt then she should. Im sure we all want to hear what the bimbos discussions sound like. We know what a big fat embarrassment uncle mariah is. The dumb umar guy bought a third class glaswegian whore and chav into his family. The whole family hates her and she knows this all too well. See how hard she has been trying to prove otherwise lol. The whole family talk about her behind her back, laugh at how useless she is, know she is a liar but they put on a face for umars sake. I have first hand info that his siblings hate her guts but they care for their brother too much. They think he is getting used for his money and hate it when she shows off things she got using his money. She even shows off the freebies she gets too like its an achievement. They find it funny because they can buy those things but she can't afford them on her own lol. She is the type of person who wants to copy everything that they get. They think that had he married a decent educated career driven girl he would be living a happy stress free life and shared responsibility.

Wow the sister in law is so beautiful!

Sunshine123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sunshine123 »

Hi everyone. I never understood why that Mariah is hated so much and why people say so much vile things, well I finally get it now! She’s such a self absorbed cow. She had put a insta story up yesterday advertising Tesco club card plus member, where you get 10% off your shop twice a month, I was genuinely interested as I’ve seen it advertised in store but didn’t have a chance to properly look in to it. AnywAsys she uploaded her receipt showing where she got 10% off her £206 shopping, except it wasn’t 10%, she got £15 off, 10% would take £20.60, i messaged her asking didn’t they get it wrong as that’s not 10%, she gave me a bitch response and blocked me! Bare in mind anytime I mssgd her ‘nice’ things, she never replied, the minute I send something she perceives as negative, I get a response and block. I will be contacting Tesco, I don’t see why they should have a shocking individual advertising for them when someone who is genuinely interested she can’t even give a informative response, she thinks the whole world is against her, and I really wonder why now! With that attitude. I guarantee her marriage won’t last or that fake facade she puts up.

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hashtagrealtalk »

Im glad people are seeing her reality. She is rotten inside and out. That squinty crossed eye loser really needs to get her eyes checked. They are pointing in different directions and she is too thick to do basic maths. She has been posting the same video talking about the tesco discount for days in a row. She literally looks like a man in drag. Crazy because anyone would look good in a filter but she cant. She cant even even make effort to record a new video. As always her stories are filtered to the max because she needs to hide her actual hideous manly face, that wide bulls nose, bumpy skin and huge american uncle chin. Uncle needs a trip to Turkey asap to sort that monstrosity out. Good idea sunshine123, in fact people should contact other companies like tarte cosmetics as well. I will be doing that today and suggest everyone else does it too. Please so share what she resonded with so new users see what she is really like. These companies need to know what a foul mouth ass hole that leaks shit from her shit hole aka her mouth is representing them. The jobless bitch will sell her soul for freebies and discounts. That's her reality and its showing on her rotten manly uncle face!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

idkyoutellme
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by idkyoutellme »

Sunshine123 wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:59 am
Hi everyone. I never understood why that Mariah is hated so much and why people say so much vile things, well I finally get it now! She’s such a self absorbed cow. She had put a insta story up yesterday advertising Tesco club card plus member, where you get 10% off your shop twice a month, I was genuinely interested as I’ve seen it advertised in store but didn’t have a chance to properly look in to it. AnywAsys she uploaded her receipt showing where she got 10% off her £206 shopping, except it wasn’t 10%, she got £15 off, 10% would take £20.60, i messaged her asking didn’t they get it wrong as that’s not 10%, she gave me a bitch response and blocked me! Bare in mind anytime I mssgd her ‘nice’ things, she never replied, the minute I send something she perceives as negative, I get a response and block. I will be contacting Tesco, I don’t see why they should have a shocking individual advertising for them when someone who is genuinely interested she can’t even give a informative response, she thinks the whole world is against her, and I really wonder why now! With that attitude. I guarantee her marriage won’t last or that fake facade she puts up.
Don’t worry, obviously something wrong with her maths as she also said its for shops ‘upto £200’ when her own shop was £206 like you said 😂😂😂

crayolacrayon
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by crayolacrayon »

guys does anyone know if umar follows back? i can't stop finding him hot. like idk why. its so annoying but im mad curious to see his posts n stuff

Novice 7
Talker
Talker

Post by Novice 7 »

crayolacrayon wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:10 pm
guys does anyone know if umar follows back? i can't stop finding him hot. like idk why. its so annoying but im mad curious to see his posts n stuff
Ok that’s disrespectful, he is married, why even admit you find him hot? She may be everything and more as we have stated but this is vile. Have some standards.

Smoke_Weed
Talker
Talker

Post by Smoke_Weed »

He’s not a fool to follow ladies back. His Mrs probably keeps tabs on him.

maa_ismuk_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by maa_ismuk_ »

So hot 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Novice 7
Talker
Talker

Post by Novice 7 »

maa_ismuk_ wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:51 am
So hot 🤣🤣🤣🤣
SRK asked Umar a question basically from a man saying ‘why did you marry my girl’ and Umar replied ‘He can have her for the right price’.

WOW

maa_ismuk_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by maa_ismuk_ »

Omg lol!! Is this the smile she was talking about

crayolacrayon
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by crayolacrayon »

Novice 7 wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:15 am
crayolacrayon wrote:
Ok that’s disrespectful, he is married, why even admit you find him hot? She may be everything and more as we have stated but this is vile. Have some standards.
1 - i'm literally a minor, so i'm allowed to admit that he's hot
2 - it's not like i can wreck a home from across the world

crayolacrayon
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by crayolacrayon »

maa_ismuk_ wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:51 am
So hot 🤣🤣🤣🤣
ion really get what ur tryna prove w an old picture but you do you

crayolacrayon
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by crayolacrayon »

crayolacrayon wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:21 pm
Novice 7 wrote:
crayolacrayon wrote:
andddd if me finding someone married good looking (which is beyond my control) is "vile," you backbiting and finding flaws in God's creation should also be considered vile

Israa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Israa »

crayolacrayon wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:31 pm
crayolacrayon wrote:
Novice 7 wrote:
crayolacrayon wrote:
andddd if me finding someone married good looking (which is beyond my control) is "vile," you backbiting and finding flaws in God's creation should also be considered vile
He’s not hot at all, he gives off creep vibes and must be to marry a hot mess like scammity. if your a minor than that explains it, when your grown you’ll see that actually he’s just your basic asian boy who married the village bike so that automatically makes him a idiot in my eyes. there are hot guys out there but he’s not hot or sexy, there’s a reason he had to settle for scammity all the way in Scotland.

crayolacrayon
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by crayolacrayon »

Israa wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:00 pm
crayolacrayon wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:31 pm
crayolacrayon wrote:
Novice 7 wrote:
crayolacrayon wrote:
He’s not hot at all, he gives off creep vibes and must be to marry a hot mess like scammity. if your a minor than that explains it, when your grown you’ll see that actually he’s just your basic asian boy who married the village bike so that automatically makes him a idiot in my eyes. there are hot guys out there but he’s not hot or sexy, there’s a reason he had to settle for scammity all the way in Scotland.
ikkk i totally understand and i hate the fact that i think he's hot, but idk how to stop feeling that way lmao it's j that basic paki looking older guys have become my type after ive gotten tired of crushing on white boys

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hashtagrealtalk »

100% agree. Maybe because I've seen what he looks behind that beard 😂 he actually gives of proper creepy pedo and rapist vibes. Pretty sure he must have been the taplow village bike to marry the glaswegian village bike herself. No decent pretty educated girl chose him for marriage so he was left with so many mens leftovers... the used and abused ugly unedcuated midget manly looking mariyah chav all the way from Scotland lmao. He most definitely rushed into it without enough thought and must be regretting it now. I mean that accent is enough to give anyone in and around london a headache. The guy is actually brain dead because he literally done no research on the trash before he married her. And now he just lies to himself.

Who watched the q&a? Firstly bari sounds like a woman trying her best to sound like a man. Such a feminine voice. Bari aunty confirmed VAINtySCAM stinks. We all understood that just by the way she looks on a daily basis but dumb bari confirmed it and she tried to brush it off as a joke! Absolutely brilliant! They're the type of couple who diss and swear at each other and state each others flaws but take it as a "joke". Theres actually no respect in their marriage. The day he wakes up and finds a respectable decent girl he will drop her. Mark my words. The problem for the dumb guy is its hard to find a decent educated pretty girl for him hence he had to settle for a chav.

mrss1nosey
Debater
Debater

Post by mrss1nosey »

He really does have a feminine voice! He has such a horrible chavy accent eughhhh

cakecake00
Learner
Learner

Post by cakecake00 »

Has anyone seen her story just now of her sil delivering her ‘lebanese’ food, it looks like the worst attempt at hummus ever
She so desperately wants to prove she has a good relationship with her in laws

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smoke_Weed
Talker
Talker

Post by Smoke_Weed »

Here we go again midget aunty just justified her lazy behavior and lazy lifestyle with depression. Aunty stop finding excuses for being a lazy useless human being put on your big girls pants and get it moving! Blaming depression for being in bed 24/7 that’s what she used to do five years ago when she lived with her parents. Nice try aunty!

Return to “Vanity Femme”