*mods plz fix if I’ve messed anything up lol

avash12
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Danielle Carolan: No class but spin class - Part 5

Post by avash12 »

she never goes to class, I personally am struggling with a full time job and full time student. She focuses on everything except school which isn't right. and Danielle wear a bra with your daily outfits

sensualamber
Debater
Debater

Post by sensualamber »

HAHAHAHA the thread title yesssss i love it. i forget who came up with it!!! i reiterated it at the end of the last thread but someone else came up with it!

Hoe4Christmas
Informer
Informer

Post by Hoe4Christmas »

she should have called her new vid “how i half-ass it all” (except her social life)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emeraldgirrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emeraldgirrl »

So NOW she has accounting homework! How interesting.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sensualamber
Debater
Debater

Post by sensualamber »

emeraldgirrl wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:03 pm
So NOW she has accounting homework! How interesting.
HAHA I was thinking about this when she posted it!!! hi danielle!!!!!!!

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

seems like danielle is somewhat getting roasted in her latest youtube video about the dreadlocks comment (i don't listen to the pod so not sure exactly how she talked about it). but you know what made me think, doesn't she have a freaking editor at podcast one AND don't they have to relisten to the podcast and approve it before it gets posted? at least TWO people missed this. 1. the video editor who didn't think that that sounded "wrong" and flag it and 2. either danielle or brooke -- i assume they switch off on who has to relisten to the entire thing.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

All of their reviews on their podcast are bad and they both don’t bother to appreciate the feedback. This is your job, a little research and reviewing before posting wouldn’t hurt.

envirogirl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by envirogirl »

jadorexo wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:29 pm
seems like danielle is somewhat getting roasted in her latest youtube video about the dreadlocks comment (i don't listen to the pod so not sure exactly how she talked about it). but you know what made me think, doesn't she have a freaking editor at podcast one AND don't they have to relisten to the podcast and approve it before it gets posted? at least TWO people missed this. 1. the video editor who didn't think that that sounded "wrong" and flag it and 2. either danielle or brooke -- i assume they switch off on who has to relisten to the entire thing.
she was deleting comments about it! AND only apologized in a reply!!! i dont know if she made an insta story apologizing or anything. if she does she is REALLY trying to sweep this under the rug

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

envirogirl wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:53 pm
jadorexo wrote:
she was deleting comments about it! AND only apologized in a reply!!! i dont know if she made an insta story apologizing or anything. if she does she is REALLY trying to sweep this under the rug
She didn’t post anything about it on her social media accounts. lol Danielle isn’t going to post about it she’s going to act like nothing happened. Her apology was so half assed. Danielle didn’t mean it she only said it because she was getting called out for it. I remember a few months ago when everyone was talking about how she never interacted with POC, and then she posted a pic on a trip with 2 black girls just to say she interacts with them. When in reality she doesn’t. Danielle is a fraud. Her derogatory comments are so disgusting. Someone said she should take a class on diversity and inclusion. I agree! She should be taking that instead of her stupid spin classes. How can people like this girl? She’s trash.

medusaIX
Learner
Learner

Post by medusaIX »

I don't know if this was discussed already, but I was thinking, since brooke was born in 97 and danielle in 98, shouldn't they be only one year apart academically? Was danielle held back (if that's a thing in the us), or was brooke a year ahead?? If it were my country danielle would be on par and brooke shoud still be in her 4th year.
English is not my native language, sorry for any mistakes

aflseniors09
Lurker
Lurker

Post by aflseniors09 »

medusaIX wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:50 am
I don't know if this was discussed already, but I was thinking, since brooke was born in 97 and danielle in 98, shouldn't they be only one year apart academically? Was danielle held back (if that's a thing in the us), or was brooke a year ahead?? If it were my country danielle would be on par and brooke shoud still be in her 4th year.
Not necessarily. It depends when their birthdays are, which I definitely don't know off the top of my head.
My birthday is in July, so I could've started kindergarten at 5 or 6, just depends on what your parents choose.
And I'm sure different states have different cut offs for what age your child has to be to start school.

For reference, I started school (kindergarten) at 5. Graduated high school at 17 and graduated college at 21. But I was one of the youngest.

sensualamber
Debater
Debater

Post by sensualamber »

aflseniors09 wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:54 am
medusaIX wrote:
Not necessarily. It depends when their birthdays are, which I definitely don't know off the top of my head.
My birthday is in July, so I could've started kindergarten at 5 or 6, just depends on what your parents choose.
And I'm sure different states have different cut offs for what age your child has to be to start school.

For reference, I started school (kindergarten) at 5. Graduated high school at 17 and graduated college at 21. But I was one of the youngest.
brooke is in the correct grade, her bday is in april i think, i was born june of 97 and i'm the same grade as her. danielle is in september (?) i think? so she's probably just older for her grade then.....yeah turning 21 the beginning of junior year of college is pretty old. either she got held back or her parents held her back or it's because florida's cut off date for when you enter kindergarten, each state is different.

edit: i googled it and florida's cut off is 9/1, so she was born after that meaning she had to start kindergarten later. it's confusing if you're not from the US!

kdoggy21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kdoggy21 »

sensualamber wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:20 am
aflseniors09 wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:54 am
medusaIX wrote:

brooke is in the correct grade, her bday is in april i think, i was born june of 97 and i'm the same grade as her. danielle is in september (?) i think? so she's probably just older for her grade then.....yeah turning 21 the beginning of junior year of college is pretty old. either she got held back or her parents held her back or it's because florida's cut off date for when you enter kindergarten, each state is different.

edit: i googled it and florida's cut off is 9/1, so she was born after that meaning she had to start kindergarten later. it's confusing if you're not from the US!
Is kindergarten one or two years in the US? In my province in Canada, the cut off is the end of the calendar year in which you turn 4. So if your bday is from Sept-Dec, you're only 3 when you start.

Butterfly_fly
Talker
Talker

Post by Butterfly_fly »

Kindergarten is 1 year. I’m from Ohio & you have to be 5 by August 1st or 2nd to go to kindergarten but it really depends on who you know. My brothers birthday is August 2nd & my best friends is August 7th. They were 4 the day of the cut off but because of who their parents knew they were able to go to kindergarten. My brother was born in 91 & my best friend 98. School always starts in the middle of August sometime after the 15th, 16th, 17th blah blah blah. I babysit a kid who was born on August 5th. He’s gonna be 6 going into kindergarten because his parents don’t really know anyone. I have another friend born in 97 whose birthday is August 3rd. She started kindergarten when she was already 6 cuz her parents didn’t really know anyone. My birthday is the beginning of the year & I was born in 98. Nazanin kavari was born at the end of 98 & I graduated a year before her. Basically you “should” turn 6 in kindergarten & when you’re a senior (last year) you “should” turn 18. It’s just a little complicated for people who have August birthdays. All my friends who were born in August & had to wait for kindergarten loved it cuz they could brag about how they went to the club. Hella lame lmao.

isitmal
Lurker
Lurker

Post by isitmal »

buzzinnn wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:56 am
envirogirl wrote:
jadorexo wrote:
She didn’t post anything about it on her social media accounts. lol Danielle isn’t going to post about it she’s going to act like nothing happened. Her apology was so half assed. Danielle didn’t mean it she only said it because she was getting called out for it. I remember a few months ago when everyone was talking about how she never interacted with POC, and then she posted a pic on a trip with 2 black girls just to say she interacts with them. When in reality she doesn’t. Danielle is a fraud. Her derogatory comments are so disgusting. Someone said she should take a class on diversity and inclusion. I agree! She should be taking that instead of her stupid spin classes. How can people like this girl? She’s trash.
Can someone please share what she said and how? I listened to the podcast in the morning but must have missed this????

Post by Guest »

I commented "racist" on her video and she deleted it within 2 minutes good god

daydreamer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by daydreamer »

They were talking about “good news” that happened this month and they mentioned a black kid whose school wanted him to cut off his dreadlocks/locs and I guess got kicked out?? He got on the Ellen show and she gave him a $20k scholarship.

ANYWAY, Danielle was like “I don’t get it, they look like classy dreads” the point being that if your hair is palatable enough for white people, there’s no issue. But the whole point is that black hairstyles are considered dirty/unkempt/unprofessional, and it’s racist.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

isitmal wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:52 pm
buzzinnn wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:56 am
envirogirl wrote:
jadorexo wrote:
Can someone please share what she said and how? I listened to the podcast in the morning but must have missed this????
. I saw people talking about how it was edited out by now.

gggirlsss
Learner
Learner

Post by gggirlsss »

no idea why, but whenever she gets a blowout it makes her look so bad. it never flatters her face or head

Return to “Danielle Marie Carolan”