Danielle Carolan: No class but spin class - Part 5

lightgossip
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Danielle Carolan: No class but spin class - Part 5

Post by lightgossip »

oh, another thing, the idea of donating the profits of her video was given to her in a comment after she posted the video. She could have also linked some petitions or donated some money to the cause...

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

she said she self-isolated for a week before she went to tampa... but youre supposed to self-isolate for 2 weeks then she went to TPA, and hung out with Kaitlyn and idk who else but she didnt mention that because she thinks we dont know.

jellybelly11
Learner
Learner

Post by jellybelly11 »

isitmal wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:18 pm
I watched Danielles video and something just isn’t sitting with me right. While I appreciate her apologizing for mistakes, the video is completely about her. I just feel like she should have touched on her privilege since she chose this timing. Like right now, this movement isn’t about her. I just don’t feel like she realizes that. She only talked about things that people have called her out on and I’m sure there’s so much more outside of what makes it to YouTube. She said she’s anti-racist but how?? You just started claiming that this week. Like I said, something just isn’t sitting with me right.
that's why I said "it was good but could have been better" - something about it didn't feel right but now I realize what it was - thank you lol

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

what danielle is doing is performative activism
is she going to change? no. does she actually care about black people? no. but she needs to apologize or her "business" will suffer. she's playing everyone with this apology.

t1redofth3scammer5
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by t1redofth3scammer5 »

I'm just gonna say it. her most recent video was so half assed. I was so embarrassed for her watching that. sure, a lot of privileged white influencers are getting criticized for absolutely everything & omg poor them for just "not being able to get it right."
as a black girl, I can smell performative activism from a mile away... not all white influencers are getting criticism for supporting the BLM movement... but the one's who are hopping on a bandwagon are! people like Danielle have proven they do not give a crap about anyone but themselves... I'm not saying once you make one public mistake you can never improve, but Danielle gives me no reason to sit here & think that she actually cares about changing & educating herself about her own RACISM, because YES she is a racist.
it made me sick reading comments from other black girls praising her for a half assed apology that she didn't even mean.
guarantee that she'll start paying black people to be her friend so she can show us that she's "diversifying her friend group."
I'm so disgusted with her. I hope she takes a different route & gives this act up... nothing decent has come out of her mouth since she's gone to college. I'm done with her.

almic8
Talker
Talker

Post by almic8 »

It pained me to read comments from (white) subscribers tell danielle she didn’t do anything wrong and she shouldn’t be apologizing, and that people are overreacting and not everyone will like her. good to know how absolutely idiotic some of her subscribers sre

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

i hate how she goes on someone else podcast and tries to be someone she's not. she tries to act like she's cool. girl sit down.

jellybelly11
Learner
Learner

Post by jellybelly11 »

How much y'all think Danielle makes through youTube - cause this girl always has the most expensive stuff ever and I'm trying to figure out if she actually makes that much off of 559,000 subscribers or if it's a case of daddy's money lol

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 24601 »

Ok this website really needs to get it together bc the posting on here has gone down so much!

Danielle is teaching a spin class in Athens on Thursday. I didn't listen to last week's podcast and am behind a few videos so idk if she has mentioned this but I am shocked no one else has come here to post about this. She posted last night on her IG stories she was making a spin playlist so I checked the Purvelo Athens schedule and she's on there. I'm just super confused bc she would have to drive 6, 7, 8 (?) hours from Tampa and has a subletter. I am not buying that she is not going to be staying in Athens again then, but how? This seems like a ton of effort just to teach one spin class. Not to mention her whole apologies over not social distancing and wishing she could take back when she said she was fine with the risk before she left Tampa the first time.

zombieguts7
Learner
Learner

Post by zombieguts7 »

24601 wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:36 am
Ok this website really needs to get it together bc the posting on here has gone down so much!

Danielle is teaching a spin class in Athens on Thursday. I didn't listen to last week's podcast and am behind a few videos so idk if she has mentioned this but I am shocked no one else has come here to post about this. She posted last night on her IG stories she was making a spin playlist so I checked the Purvelo Athens schedule and she's on there. I'm just super confused bc she would have to drive 6, 7, 8 (?) hours from Tampa and has a subletter. I am not buying that she is not going to be staying in Athens again then, but how? This seems like a ton of effort just to teach one spin class. Not to mention her whole apologies over not social distancing and wishing she could take back when she said she was fine with the risk before she left Tampa the first time.
Honestly Purvelo is still a business and she probably couldn't go the whole summer without working there (now that they're back open) or she'd be out of a job. Overall seems like poor planning on her part to sublease her apartment and decide to spend the summer in Tampa when she has work obligations in Athens.

coffee17
Lurker
Lurker

Post by coffee17 »

zombieguts7 wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:20 am
24601 wrote:

Honestly Purvelo is still a business and she probably couldn't go the whole summer without working there (now that they're back open) or she'd be out of a job. Overall seems like poor planning on her part to sublease her apartment and decide to spend the summer in Tampa when she has work obligations in Athens.
Knowing her she'll still pry her way into her apartment only because shes subleasing to Ryan's little sister lol

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 24601 »

coffee17 wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:31 am
zombieguts7 wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:20 am
24601 wrote:

Knowing her she'll still pry her way into her apartment only because shes subleasing to Ryan's little sister lol
True, it does make sense that she would need to return to save her job as an instructor there, but at the same time I sort of thought they would let it slide for her since she's ~fAmOuS~ and the large speculation that she was picked partially bc of her social media following, given she hasn't even done an arm track on their Instagram or anything yet, which can be done anywhere in the world. If she is having issues with keeping her job at Purvelo she should have rethought staying in Tampa all summer when I'm sure she could afford to stay in her apt without a subletter this summer and that hasn't been an issue for her in the past.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

does anyone think she's goin to party for Delaney's birthday? But is using the excuse to teach to go.. Isn't delaney turning 21 today? or is she 22? Most jobs are flexible especially with all this shit that is going on. She lives out of state. I wouldn't think it's a requirement. the numbers are going up in FL why is she still running around? she can't go and say its different in every state. When FL is the hot spot for Covid-19 now.

also, im listening to the gals on the go podcast as i type this and she sounds like a moron compared to brooke. lmao.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 24601 »

buzzinnn wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:47 am
does anyone think she's goin to party for Delaney's birthday? But is using the excuse to teach to go.. Isn't delaney turning 21 today? or is she 22? Most jobs are flexible especially with all this shit that is going on. She lives out of state. I wouldn't think it's a requirement. the numbers are going up in FL why is she still running around? she can't go and say its different in every state. When FL is the hot spot for Covid-19 now.

also, im listening to the gals on the go podcast as i type this and she sounds like a moron compared to brooke. lmao.
Delaney is 21 today according to social media. I now think this is why she's going back to Athens--they must be celebrating this weekend.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

i told yall she was going to see delaney for her birthday. does anyone else find it that she's weirdly obsessed with her? she's been going to see her every month during a PANDEMIC. I mean i dont see her hanging out with her friends from home, but she hops on her car and travels 6+ hours to go see Delaney. their friendship seems weird. I get a weird vibe from Delaney. Oh, and I saw someone saying on here that delaney's ex bff was a youtuber, and in her birthday s/o her friend said dont forget me when youre famous. No doubt that she uses danielle. I watched her new video 5 minutes after she posted & saw someone telling her that florida has the most cases why is she still traveling, and she deleted the comment. So, much for not deleting the comments. last thing, I bet she's mad that so many people are telling her she's short in her new picture. she's going to go stock up on more dino stompers after this.

coffee17
Lurker
Lurker

Post by coffee17 »

buzzinnn wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:16 am
i told yall she was going to see delaney for her birthday. does anyone else find it that she's weirdly obsessed with her? she's been going to see her every month during a PANDEMIC. I mean i dont see her hanging out with her friends from home, but she hops on her car and travels 6+ hours to go see Delaney. their friendship seems weird. I get a weird vibe from Delaney. Oh, and I saw someone saying on here that delaney's ex bff was a youtuber, and in her birthday s/o her friend said dont forget me when youre famous. No doubt that she uses danielle. I watched her new video 5 minutes after she posted & saw someone telling her that florida has the most cases why is she still traveling, and she deleted the comment. So, much for not deleting the comments. last thing, I bet she's mad that so many people are telling her she's short in her new picture. she's going to go stock up on more dino stompers after this.
Delaney did NOT seem happy to see Danielle in that clip dan uploaded on her insta story :rofl: shes like get this girl away from me for once

xxluxx22
Stalker
Stalker

Post by xxluxx22 »

jellybelly11 wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:56 pm
How much y'all think Danielle makes through youTube - cause this girl always has the most expensive stuff ever and I'm trying to figure out if she actually makes that much off of 559,000 subscribers or if it's a case of daddy's money lol
never posted on here before so hope im doing this right but i could not believe my eyes when i saw her latest favorites video...she really showed a $70 basic white tank top and a $195 pair of shorts ???????? who does she think her subscribers are lmao :roll: so yeah im also really curious if she makes a lot from youtube or if she gets her funds elsewhere...

trashtalker13
Learner
Learner

Post by trashtalker13 »

buzzinnn wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:47 am

I mean...I worked a retail job in my hometown which was a few hours from my college and never had issues with needing to go back and work when I was in college so her story is total bs. I think I had to work once every 6 months to keep my job. so I would work summers/winter break.

also her dad just had heart surgery so lmao here goes selfish Danielle again. disappointed but not surprised

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

^^ thats why i said what i said in my previous post. i worked retail myself, and theyre pretty flexible with students only working during certain times. one time i even took 4 months off to go work a new job to see which one i liked better than came back. Danielle thinks her subscribers are stupid. she went to delaney's birthday party yesterday and posted only pics of herself.

also, she needs to stop linking that green top to her stories that she got for free and is steady trying to get commission off. If she hadn't gotten it for free she wouldnt of bought it. notice how she hardly shops at Lululemon, gets free shit from outdoor voices, free people.. because she has said she never buys clothes let alone buy clothes. so if you wouldn't spend $200 on a shirt why would you want your followers to spend that much on a basic shirt. when she was in hs she would shop at f21, and target. she gets her jeans from AE. girl bye.

has anyone noticed that i think she sells her designer bags. i have never seen her wearing all the gucci her dad bought her. the gucci bag the black one, the yellow one, the belt.. i saw her following a buy/resell old designer bags so it gave me the idea.. that LV bag she had is definitely a knock off or used.

cloudi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cloudi »

jellybelly11 wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:56 pm
If I truly had to guess, I’d say she’s making anywhere from $250K-500k a year. I know it might that’s a wide range, and it might sound outrageous, but from YouTube AdSense alone, I’m guessing she’s making $6-8K a month. Sponsorships pay a lot more than people think and even if she did just one sponsorship a week for $10K, she could easily make $40K a month. On top of that, she has the podcast, and Gretchen Geraghty revealed in one of Shelby Church’s videos that she makes $12k a month for her podcast and Gals On The Go is much larger. Obviously, she splits the revenue with Brooke, so to be safe, maybe say she makes $10K a month from her podcast. This is all just speculation though, but I think people don’t really realize how much influencers make, especially through sponsored videos. She could also definitely be charging more for her sponsorships because I'm pretty sure Natalie Barbu once revealed that she charges anywhere form $12K-20K for her sponsorships and her channel is much smaller.

Return to “Danielle Marie Carolan”