Danielle Carolan: No class but spin class - Part 5

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Danielle Carolan: No class but spin class - Part 5

Post by buzzinnn »

Did any of you see her comments on ig? Girls be like I miss you, hope you’re ok, no video today? So is she going to hide and then pop up like nothing happened?

rorycatherine
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by rorycatherine »

Even when she deliberately tries to stay off social media, she still gets found out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

I think some old lady that she knows commented for her and said people are just jealous of her because she’s been out. & people are turning away from her after she worked so hard for the entertainment she’s given us lmao. So that’s an excuse to go and spread the virus. What a dumb bitch. Probably another republican.

I knew she was going to go meet up with her fucked up teeth bf this weekend. Didn’t I post it last week? Told y’all.

~it’s bad for my mental health, and now she’s saying she’s getting bullied.~ I hope she loses followers.

& obviously they don’t care because they support trump!

Something is going to happen to her dad if she doesn’t stop and her mom is a cancer survivor so they’re both at high risk. She truly is an idiot.

trashtalker13
Learner
Learner

Post by trashtalker13 »

buzzinnn wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:21 pm
I think some old lady that she knows commented for her and said people are just jealous of her because she’s been out. & people are turning away from her after she worked so hard for the entertainment she’s given us lmao. So that’s an excuse to go and spread the virus. What a dumb bitch. Probably another republican.

I knew she was going to go meet up with her fucked up teeth bf this weekend. Didn’t I post it last week? Told y’all.

~it’s bad for my mental health, and now she’s saying she’s getting bullied.~ I hope she loses followers.

Something is going to happen to her dad if she doesn’t stop and her mom is a cancer survivor so they’re both at high risk. She truly is an idiot.
I didn't know her mom had cancer oof that's even worse

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

rorycatherine wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:51 pm
Even when she deliberately tries to stay off social media, she still gets found out.
I knew they were together because Delaney didn’t post anything during the weekend. Imagine doing whatever this bitch tells you to do. 💀 couldn’t be me!!

Danielle is risking it all for Delaney who I bet will drop her after college.

emeraldgirrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emeraldgirrl »

buzzinnn wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:21 pm

If her behavior being criticized on social media is that bad for her mental health, she should quit being an influencer. I'm not joking, that's her whole. damn. job. She literally makes money from influencing people to do what she does, wear what she wears, buy what she sells; how can she not see that it means she's promoting her behavior by virtue of being online? She doesn't have to be a role model, but she can't have it both ways. Her mental health is important, so if it's that badly affected, she should remove herself from the platform.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

Danielle needs to pick a side. She posted a story with a mask on. You’re at home, take that shit off. Ceo of only posting it for the picture so that subscribers can think she wears one. You never wear one. This is why she gets shit and other YouTubers don’t. Because she stays being fake.

She’s been lying for a few years now and I’m glad she’s finally getting caught and dragged.

This is only the beginning. She’s going to continue to go out and act like we’re not in the middle of a pandemic.

Post by Guest »

LOL at her friends trying to defend her in her IG comments and say "we are all navigating this situation."

Like dunno about you guys but my friends aren't selfish/brainless assholes like Danielle. Adapting to covid has meant meeting friends outdoors and socially distanced picnics. I don't know anyone in my personal life who has been pressing their body against 20 different friends and 5 different friends groups in 3 different states every damn day. If she was gonna party but stand 6 feet apart with masks, she'd still be taking risks but like home girl is out here pressing her entire body against 5 different women in every photo.

Hoe4Christmas
Informer
Informer

Post by Hoe4Christmas »

she showed where her masks are from. revolve obviously. the masks were legit $30 EACH. THATS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Hoe4Christmas wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:07 pm
she showed where her masks are from. revolve obviously. the masks were legit $30 EACH. THATS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Her bitch ass can’t even be bothered to wear a mask when she friends, at least she didn’t use affiliate links...

ettn
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ettn »

the discord link isn't working for me for whatever reason... did this happen to anyone else?

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

her bitch ass definitely got those masks for free.

Has anyone seen that account that is exposing her on ig? She said she was embarrased to work for Tampax & Always. BITCH YOURE almost 22. Everyone knows you get your period, Where is that shit supposed to come out from your mouth? She's so dumb.

& Danielle if youre reading this PLEASE stop with your lazy posts acting like you care about what's going on in the world, you literally repost whatever Brooke is posting to save your face.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

Until she brings it home and he’s in a ventilator. Truly an idiot, both of them. That’s why she’s the way she is, because her republican dad & boyfriend thinks covid is fake.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

buzzinnn wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:39 am
Until she brings it home and he’s in a ventilator. Truly an idiot, both of them. That’s why she’s the way she is, because her republican dad & boyfriend thinks covid is fake.
lmao that's her dad???? i was like who is this dumb old man liking all the comments enabling her to spread covid and shut down the country

hereforthegossip8
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by hereforthegossip8 »

buzzinnn wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:38 pm

Has anyone seen that account that is exposing her on ig? She said she was embarrased to work for Tampax & Always. BITCH YOURE almost 22. Everyone knows you get your period, Where is that shit supposed to come out from your mouth? She's so dumb.

& Danielle if youre reading this PLEASE stop with your lazy posts acting like you care about what's going on in the world, you literally repost whatever Brooke is posting to save your face.
What's the name of the account? I have't seen it

Post by Guest »

Amazing that she's whining about anxiety on her story due to the backlash. Mental health is so valid but you don't get to play martyr when you knowingly took actions to put vulnerable people at risk. If she went into a nursing home or cancer ward and started stabbing patients at random and then cried on her insta story about her guilt, I don't see the difference. The cognitive dissonance with this girl is astounding

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

So all of a sudden she has anxiety? She just keeps getting herself into a bigger shit hole.

azurelights
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by azurelights »

hereforthegossip8 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:36 am
buzzinnn wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:38 pm

What's the name of the account? I have't seen it
@gotgoingtogetcovid. If you search "Danielle Carolan" on Insta it is one of the top ones that comes up

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

Bringing this up in hopes her subscribers are reading this, and she’ll delete it if I write this on her video.. but in April or May I can’t recall. On Greek Rank one of her friends went and basically said Danielles followers were broke & were way too invested in her life that it was creepy.

If a friend is saying that I’m going to assume that’s what Danielle says. If she doesn’t want to receive any comments then kiss your YouTube career goodbye, but she’s too stupid to hold a traditional job.

I don’t understand how girls will sit there and defend her when there’s been comments saying that she doesn’t talk to her subscribers in real life unless she’s vlogging, and remember girls you’re broke and creepy according to her.

The “hey,” video she basically said that people have different opinions about the virus. I’m telling you guys her republican dad doesn’t believe in it.

& she said she was going to continue to make mistakes, yes because she’s going to keep going out.

One of her best friends liked a comment Defending her on the page bashing her. If she doesn’t want to get criticized she can stop vlogging and go use her fashion degree..

lushmoon13
Talker
Talker

Post by lushmoon13 »

she is getting ROASTED on her youtube comments
its hilarious

Return to “Danielle Marie Carolan”