Brooke “can’t get a MANchengo” Miccio (Pt.8)

kdoggy21
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Brooke “can’t get a MANchengo” Miccio (Pt.8)

Post by kdoggy21 »

We continue to fly through these threads at record speed.
Welcome to part 8- thank you @honeybee12 for the thread title :tu:

alycat17
Learner
Learner

Re: Brooke “can’t get a MANchengo” Miccio (Pt.8)

Post by alycat17 »

Following

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

this title never fails to crack me up :rofl:
can't wait to giggle for 40 something more pages

mandyRD
Informer
Informer

Post by mandyRD »

:tu: :tu:

Jellolly
Learner
Learner

Post by Jellolly »

anyone else confused about why both Brooke & Danielle refer to each other as their best friends? anyone watching knows that they simply are not

Post by Guest »

OT but in regards to the title: the mods prefer it when you put her full name together and then the bit about her because if someone is searching for this they can’t find it because you separated her name.

kdoggy21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kdoggy21 »

ihateytgurus wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:53 am
OT but in regards to the title: the mods prefer it when you put her full name together and then the bit about her because if someone is searching for this they can’t find it because you separated her name.
Ugh I know I've seen that mentioned before but decided to defy the rules bc Brooke Miccio: Can't get a MANchengo didn't feel quite right.

If a mod can change it that would be much appreciated!!! I'll be better next time <3

Post by Guest »

Jellolly wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:47 am
anyone else confused about why both Brooke & Danielle refer to each other as their best friends? anyone watching knows that they simply are not
I mean it's branding for the podcast. Danielle probably also pities Brooke.

sensualamber
Debater
Debater

Post by sensualamber »

"slow morning....and that's ok!!" brooke you don't even have anywhere to go and anything to do. i'd be willing to bed she lays in bed till 10am on most mornings anyways

sensualamber
Debater
Debater

Post by sensualamber »

why does brooke care so much about valentines day. it's just a day and if you have a significant other then great, but if not it's just a normal day and you move on. she doesn't have a job to report to so for her i guess she couldnt stop thinking about how it's valentines day! like grow up literally no one gives a shit! why is so SOOOO caught up about having a boyfriend. she's so negative about everything it pisses me off. on the podcast she had the nerve to say she enjoyed valentines day and how great it was but in her vlog all she can talk about is how single she is. GET OVER IT BROOKE

danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by danny-devito »

sensualamber wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:18 am
"slow morning....and that's ok!!" brooke you don't even have anywhere to go and anything to do. i'd be willing to bed she lays in bed till 10am on most mornings anyways
the only time brooke doesn't have a slow morning is when she goes to one of her gifted soulcycle classes

emeraldgirrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emeraldgirrl »

danny-devito wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:45 pm
sensualamber wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:18 am
the only time brooke doesn't have a slow morning is when she goes to one of her gifted soulcycle classes
But now she's "CEO of night SoulCycle classes"! So now she doesn't need to wake up early in the morning to work out OR to work.

sunwave_
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sunwave_ »

sensualamber wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:33 pm
why does brooke care so much about valentines day. it's just a day and if you have a significant other then great, but if not it's just a normal day and you move on. she doesn't have a job to report to so for her i guess she couldnt stop thinking about how it's valentines day! like grow up literally no one gives a shit! why is so SOOOO caught up about having a boyfriend. she's so negative about everything it pisses me off. on the podcast she had the nerve to say she enjoyed valentines day and how great it was but in her vlog all she can talk about is how single she is. GET OVER IT BROOKE
I really think she's trying to make being "single" her brand, she mentioned that most of the YouTubers she follows are in relationships. Someone commented on a video or insta recently that getting a boyfriend won't make her happy if she isn't already happy on her own...very true.

Also, can we talk about how when she was on Newbury shopping she acted like the only way to get there was by finding "street parking?" Yeah, good luck with doing that on the weekends or after work hours. And then she said that she wanted to drive to a further Target because City Targets aren't "her vibe." Honestly, if Brooke is so reliant on her car in Boston (where you can get by pretty easily without a car, at least in the Greater Boston area), how is she going to survive NYC?!

Post by Guest »

I just listened to the podcast from yesterday:

First Danielle said that this time of a year is a weird in-between time where people who aren’t in relationships are sad and people who are in relationships are sad...what the fuck does that even mean? Danielle legit just talks out of her ass.

When talking about JB’s album: Danielle said the album
came out on Valentine’s Day. A minute later brooke said: “Did his album come out on Valentine’s Day?” WHY DONT THEY LISTEN TO THE OTHER WHEN SHE SPEAKS??

Brooke then claims to have gotten into cooking (lmfao ok brooke)

And yeah the whole brooke acting like she wasn’t sad on Valentine’s Day is fake as fuck.

PinkCupcake
Learner
Learner

Post by PinkCupcake »

I feel like Valentine's day was a big deal to her because her youtuber friends' entire brands are their relationship

Post by Guest »

Why does she look so awkward and weird in the video of her bouncing around with Chipotle after Soul Cycle

Post by Guest »

https://www.tiktok.com/@brookemiccio/vi ... 4876313862

Why would you even post something like this??? I can’t handle my secondhand embarrassment any longer.

Post by Guest »

ihateytgurus wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:34 pm
https://www.tiktok.com/@brookemiccio/vi ... 4876313862

Why would you even post something like this??? I can’t handle my secondhand embarrassment any longer.
It's so accurate though. She isn't single cuz her looks, it's cuz her trash personality

cici2020
Debater
Debater

Post by cici2020 »

sunwave_ wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:04 pm
sensualamber wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:33 pm
I really think she's trying to make being "single" her brand, she mentioned that most of the YouTubers she follows are in relationships. Someone commented on a video or insta recently that getting a boyfriend won't make her happy if she isn't already happy on her own...very true.

Also, can we talk about how when she was on Newbury shopping she acted like the only way to get there was by finding "street parking?" Yeah, good luck with doing that on the weekends or after work hours. And then she said that she wanted to drive to a further Target because City Targets aren't "her vibe." Honestly, if Brooke is so reliant on her car in Boston (where you can get by pretty easily without a car, at least in the Greater Boston area), how is she going to survive NYC?!

I've been thinking the same thing. She's a suburbs girl through and through. Like she doesnt seem to like walking places, trying to navigate public transit, or deal with any slight inconveniences that come with living in a city. She should just move to long island bc i feel like when she says she loves NY, she's just thinking fondly about being on LI with her family... or just being there for vacation which is not real life lol

Post by Guest »

I know this was discussed on the previous board, but I can’t decide the worst part about this post: the face she’s making, the fact that this is a post about birth control, her turning the comments off, or that SHE TAGGED IT FOR VALENTINES/GALENTINES DAY. What the fuck does BC have anything to do with galentines/v-day...

Return to “Brooke Miccio”