David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 48)

beefjerky
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 48)

Post by beefjerky »

So what happened last night? Can someone explain? It looked like it was both Madison Beer's and Victoria's birthdays but from what I saw they were only with Victoria? Or am I wrong? I didn't see anyone wish Madison a happy birthday aside from the models.

Also to bring this up so I don't post a third time, I can see Jeff just leaving the vlog squad soon. He's way more mature and developed than all of them (I mean he is 30 and acts mentally 30, whereas Todd is 28 and acts 22). Jeff could have been the best thing to happen to Natalie, but she made her choice (tbh I don't care either way who she dates).

Post by Guest »

the_tiktak_channel wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:00 am

also idk what natalie's m.o is lol its definitely not a flex to string along todd, the communal fboy, of all people. that's one step up from dom, the absolute easiest person in the world. maybe she genuinely thinks he's the best of her options. she knows david nor jeff will date her, she isn't attracted to ilya for whatever reason and zane was never a serious offer to begin with since it was always a friend-ship before anything.

she's definitely using datalie as a shield, and that's whatever, who cares. still, she should stop confusing the fans and just rip off the bandage lol the charades are over and at this point, everyone is convinced there's something up and its not just a joke anymore. if she were just to come out and say it, nothing would happen to her. her fans are already so pro natalie that instead of disliking her, theyll just start liking todd for her. what's she got to lose, really. right now they're just confused but theyll definitely take whatever she presents them, so I feel like it's gotta be less about the fans and more about her image and how she doesn't want todd to change people's perception of her. but if that is the case, it doesn't even make sense since its not like theyre doing a good job or putting any effort into hiding their public appearances together. strange behaviour all around. i would like it to make sense. most of us have accepted by now that natalie has terrible taste in men and thats fine, whatever. but they can't really pretend its all just a joke or all fake because david needs content lol, we can all see right through that at this point.
Three thoughts:

1) We aren't entitled to know the details of an influencer's personal life and influencer's shouldn't feel pressure to share things they aren't comfortable with just to satisfy nosy fans.

2) It's 100% possible that we already are seeing the reality of their relationship. Maybe they are just drunk texting and cuddling.

3) We already saw with the Datalie situation that fans will believe whatever they want to believe, denials be damned. If Todd and Natalie came out tomorrow and said, we aren't dating/hooking up, there'd still be people pointing out the cuddles and saying they must be lying.

the_tiktak_channel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by the_tiktak_channel »

suckonthat wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:33 am

also idk what natalie's m.o is lol its definitely not a flex to string along todd, the communal fboy, of all people. that's one step up from dom, the absolute easiest person in the world. maybe she genuinely thinks he's the best of her options. she knows david nor jeff will date her, she isn't attracted to ilya for whatever reason and zane was never a serious offer to begin with since it was always a friend-ship before anything.

she's definitely using datalie as a shield, and that's whatever, who cares. still, she should stop confusing the fans and just rip off the bandage lol the charades are over and at this point, everyone is convinced there's something up and its not just a joke anymore. if she were just to come out and say it, nothing would happen to her. her fans are already so pro natalie that instead of disliking her, theyll just start liking todd for her. what's she got to lose, really. right now they're just confused but theyll definitely take whatever she presents them, so I feel like it's gotta be less about the fans and more about her image and how she doesn't want todd to change people's perception of her. but if that is the case, it doesn't even make sense since its not like theyre doing a good job or putting any effort into hiding their public appearances together. strange behaviour all around. i would like it to make sense. most of us have accepted by now that natalie has terrible taste in men and thats fine, whatever. but they can't really pretend its all just a joke or all fake because david needs content lol, we can all see right through that at this point.
Three thoughts:

1) We aren't entitled to know the details of an influencer's personal life and influencer's shouldn't feel pressure to share things they aren't comfortable with just to satisfy nosy fans.

2) It's 100% possible that we already are seeing the reality of their relationship. Maybe they are just drunk texting and cuddling.

3) We already saw with the Datalie situation that fans will believe whatever they want to believe, denials be damned. If Todd and Natalie came out tomorrow and said, we aren't dating/hooking up, there'd still be people pointing out the cuddles and saying they must be lying.
I mean sure but everybody around them (including Todd) is posting about them and talking about them. If they wanted it to be private, it's not playing out that way because of their own friends. People talk about them because they're being put at the center of attention. It's not just nosy fans (who didn't even ask for tatalie in the first place) talking about them, its new stories from David, Tana, Stassie etc. Fans would like to know now that it's been put out there this much if its real or just for content. If Natalie (or Todd?) wanted to keep it private, their friends are not helping them achieve that. They definitely like the attention enough to let it be used for content and to create more talk. Has anyone cared about Todd this much until he made it a point to make himself the centre of attention through Natalie...yeah I don't buy that he wants any shred of privacy regarding this ship. He got his two most-watched videos because of this ship and he's stopping at nothing to stay near her at all times. If Natalie wants privacy, then Todd (and all her friends) are not doing her any justice.

gingerbreadsand
Learner
Learner

Post by gingerbreadsand »

Castiel wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:38 pm
Actually she finally came out and openly said he did cheat. Skip to 1 hour and 29 minutes.

Thank you for this. I've always read this in passing from members here so never really knew if it was even true. Very nice of her to keep this totally private for this long despite Todd being so nasty to her after the breakup.

If you didn't watch, corinna says she knows for sure that he cheated on her at least once while they were together. The other times were when they had an argument and he went off and slept with someone. The ambiguity of this makes it harder to determine who was right, but what an immature dipshit, anyway.

At least it doesn't seem like he cheated or wronged Olivia like I've implied in the past, but who knows why that is. At this point I'm finding it difficult to give Todd the benefit of the doubt, so maybe Olivia ended it before he got bored lol.

GoingDownWinkyFace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GoingDownWinkyFace »

Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:59 am
suckonthat wrote:

Three thoughts:

I mean sure but everybody around them (including Todd) is posting about them and talking about them. If they wanted it to be private, it's not playing out that way because of their own friends. People talk about them because they're being put at the center of attention. It's not just nosy fans (who didn't even ask for tatalie in the first place) talking about them, its new stories from David, Tana, Stassie etc. Fans would like to know now that it's been put out there this much if its real or just for content. If Natalie (or Todd?) wanted to keep it private, their friends are not helping them achieve that. They definitely like the attention enough to let it be used for content and to create more talk. Has anyone cared about Todd this much until he made it a point to make himself the centre of attention through Natalie...yeah I don't buy that he wants any shred of privacy regarding this ship. He got his two most-watched videos because of this ship and he's stopping at nothing to stay near her at all times. If Natalie wants privacy, then Todd (and all her friends) are not doing her any justice.
Yeah, once you have a song, a music video and your friends getting in on it, you’ve thrown privacy away. If Natalie wants privacy, then clearly Todd was a bad choice and by sticking with it and taking part, she’s decided to throw it away as well. I’m not saying stalk them but they created it.

I’d be so freaked out by him immediately going full $$$ATTENTION$$$ if I were her.

the_tiktak_channel
Gossiper
Gossiper

beefjerky wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:27 am
So what happened last night? Can someone explain? It looked like it was both Madison Beer's and Victoria's birthdays but from what I saw they were only with Victoria? Or am I wrong? I didn't see anyone wish Madison a happy birthday aside from the models.

Also to bring this up so I don't post a third time, I can see Jeff just leaving the vlog squad soon. He's way more mature and developed than all of them (I mean he is 30 and acts mentally 30, whereas Todd is 28 and acts 22). Jeff could have been the best thing to happen to Natalie, but she made her choice (tbh I don't care either way who she dates).
Wait, there were two birthday parties yesterday? I thought it was just Madison Beer's aqua-themed bday party?? I saw Madison in a blue dress and David dressed in all blue...

And yeah Jeff is so strange and hard to read who knows what the hell he's thinking about. Not even his friends know where he goes at night lol, but apparently he's been away recently because of his nose job? Idk where this came from (I think it was unfiltered), but I can see him getting work done privately and showing up and making a comment about it in passing

Post by Guest »

suckonthat wrote:
Three thoughts:

Nah. Still disagree.

They're allowed to share part of their lives/relationships without being obligated to share it all. I mean, fuck, even their friends have said they aren't sure what's happening. Why do fans feel entitled to know what their own friends don't even know? The only people who deserve to know what's going on are Natalie and Todd.

I'll never understand the idea the mentality that we're owed something from these people just because they've chosen to make parts of their lives public. Especially in this case where it's mainly their friends who've put them on blast. Like if your friend went around blabbing about your drunk texts, should you be obligated to explain the situation to everyone they've told? No.

Also, I don't care if Todd posts 100 videos about Natalie without saying exactly what they are to each other. He's capitalizing off of us crazy assholes who like to watch these fools. More power to him.

the_tiktak_channel
Gossiper
Gossiper

suckonthat wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:05 pm
suckonthat wrote:
Three thoughts:

Nah. Still disagree.

They're allowed to share part of their lives/relationships without being obligated to share it all. I mean, fuck, even their friends have said they aren't sure what's happening. Why do fans feel entitled to know what their own friends don't even know? The only people who deserve to know what's going on are Natalie and Todd.

I'll never understand the idea the mentality that we're owed something from these people just because they've chosen to make parts of their lives public. Especially in this case where it's mainly their friends who've put them on blast. Like if your friend went around blabbing about your drunk texts, should you be obligated to explain the situation to everyone they've told? No.

Also, I don't care if Todd posts 100 videos about Natalie without saying exactly what they are to each other. He's capitalizing off of us crazy assholes who like to watch these fools. More power to him.
And then calling it fake an saying its just for the content. Not buying it. That's all I'm saying.

Also, they wanted the attention so theyre getting it. They can share however much they please, but they will get tons of questions the more they share. This much is obvious

Newname065
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Newname065 »

Where did this come from?

And whoever said Natalie would post some story with David was right I guess. "Kinda cute" smh. I'm sure she's talking about the merch
I apparently hate Natalie

the_tiktak_channel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Newname065 wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:20 pm

Where did this come from?

And whoever said Natalie would post some story with David was right I guess. "Kinda cute" smh. I'm sure she's talking about the merch
tiktok

Post by Guest »

Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:09 pm

And then calling it fake an saying its just for the content. Not buying it. That's all I'm saying.

Also, they wanted the attention so theyre getting it. They can share however much they please, but they will get tons of questions the more they share. This much is obvious
I mean you're right about that. The are they/aren't they situation probably drives up engagement for anybody posting anything remotely related. Like I said, more power to them.

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

no side hugs for Madison.

Put your gun down or your daughter gets it

- David Dobrik 2020

https://cureouscat.me/Paschdav

You have the questions. I have the answers

smj1799
Talker
Talker

Post by smj1799 »

beefjerky wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:27 am

Wait, there were two birthday parties yesterday? I thought it was just Madison Beer's aqua-themed bday party?? I saw Madison in a blue dress and David dressed in all blue...

And yeah Jeff is so strange and hard to read who knows what the hell he's thinking about. Not even his friends know where he goes at night lol, but apparently he's been away recently because of his nose job? Idk where this came from (I think it was unfiltered), but I can see him getting work done privately and showing up and making a comment about it in passing
Not a nose job he’s fixing his nose that was broken since he was a teen after he got jumped which has been causing him sinus problems

Newname065
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Newname065 »

Paschdav wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:35 pm
Corinna calling it her "literal dream three way"
Who remembers what her last "dream three way" was? :D
I apparently hate Natalie

the_tiktak_channel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Newname065 wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:43 pm
Paschdav wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:35 pm
Corinna calling it her "literal dream three way"
Who remembers what her last "dream three way" was? :D
Corinna will say she wants David a hundred different ways. Corinna is all about any threesome involving David and a pretty girl. Time to get creative with it

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

I know that Madison is somewhat loved here but to be honest I get such an off vibe about her. I don't think that her "crush" on David is for the right reasons. I really can't help but cringe when I see that she calls the paps on herself weekly.

margiola
Learner
Learner

Post by margiola »

Natalie is so dumb if she starts dating todd, they will hook up a couple of times, he will cheat on her, they will split and now the friendgroup will have all this tension and resentment once again, david will choose natalie and will stop filming with todd that much, scott will choose todd so we won't see scott either, jeff who knows he doesn't give a *** about todd so probably, but this is such a stupid move for the both of them, go *** someone else todd, same for natalie

the_tiktak_channel
Gossiper
Gossiper

margiola wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:17 pm
Natalie is so dumb if she starts dating todd, they will hook up a couple of times, he will cheat on her, they will split and now the friendgroup will have all this tension and resentment once again, david will choose natalie and will stop filming with todd that much, scott will choose todd so we won't see scott either, jeff who knows he doesn't give a *** about todd so probably, but this is such a stupid move for the both of them, go *** someone else todd, same for natalie
no I think jeff cares a lot about todd, he would pick todd over a girl again

the_tiktak_channel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Marie_10 wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:14 pm
I know that Madison is somewhat loved here but to be honest I get such an off vibe about her. I don't think that her "crush" on David is for the right reasons. I really can't help but cringe when I see that she calls the paps on herself weekly.
her comments section is convinced she's back with jack.

either way, I don't think she's going to date david any time soon so it doesn't make much of a difference, right. she says she's into the comedy space (and jason's comment made me believe it) so maybe her crush is genuine. but its also just a crush, so it doesn't have to mean anything. crushes fade. if nothing happens then they're just gonna stay friends most likely. her album is coming out soon so we'll see if it changes anything in a couple of weeks when her album promo is over.

i also had a bad feeling about her since she's been known to lie/have shady moments in the past, but some of those things happened when she was just a preteen/teenager, so i suppose theyre more excusable considering she was young and seems to be a much better person now. growth is what matters to me. her current tiktok presence is very kind, so that's what I know about her beyond the older drama, and if she's actually like that, then I might actually like her. the paps thing is lame of her to do but if that's the only thing that's off about her then I dont think it matters that much. I also don't know that much about her and maybe she's a terrible person. if she is, I feel like that would come out eventually

GoingDownWinkyFace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GoingDownWinkyFace »

Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:37 pm
margiola wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:17 pm
no I think jeff cares a lot about todd, he would pick todd over a girl again
I think Jeff would pick Todd over Natalie but overall it would depend on who picked Natalie. If David picks Natalie that would make things different because it’s David but I’m not sure I’d guarantee he’d pick her. I’m not sure I’d guarantee anyone in LA choosing her over Todd.

Mainly I think it would be the same as Corinna and Todd where they expect them to be around each other after, which is harder for the one who gets cheated on. If Corinna hadn’t been able to be around him or made them choose, I don’t think she’d still be around. It’s about not making the others choose and Natalie would likely end in the same situation. I suppose you can see the path of him being enabled. He cheated on Corinna and then no one sided against him so being consequence free he’s gone after another girl in the friend group and is still taking shots at Corinna. Maybe they’d survive another round of that but idk.

Return to “David Dobrik”