Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 48)

Post by the_tiktak_channel »

GoingDownWinkyFace wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:56 pm
the_tiktak_channel wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:37 pm
margiola wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:17 pm
Natalie is so dumb if she starts dating todd, they will hook up a couple of times, he will cheat on her, they will split and now the friendgroup will have all this tension and resentment once again, david will choose natalie and will stop filming with todd that much, scott will choose todd so we won't see scott either, jeff who knows he doesn't give a *** about todd so probably, but this is such a stupid move for the both of them, go *** someone else todd, same for natalie
no I think jeff cares a lot about todd, he would pick todd over a girl again
I think Jeff would pick Todd over Natalie but overall it would depend on who picked Natalie. If David picks Natalie that would make things different because it’s David but I’m not sure I’d guarantee he’d pick her. I’m not sure I’d guarantee anyone in LA choosing her over Todd.
I don't think David would choose Todd over Natalie. He's been friends with her longer and she's too closely tied to his business. It just would be too messy. But he probably won't ex-communicate Todd either. David thrives on being neutral.

Also, Jeff prides himself on making his own decisions, so if David did choose Natalie in the breakup, Jeff would still make his own choice. I can still see him choosing Todd.
Last edited by the_tiktak_channel on Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Newname065
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Newname065 »

Can anyone here tell me what a "ss" is? I'm getting reminded every day that my english internetslang/abbreviation knowledge is bad. lol

For context: on IG someone claimed they had an "ss" of Cindy talking to a friend (about sleeping with David).

So I'm assuming its a voice mail or some sort of message. Right?
I apparently hate Natalie

the_tiktak_channel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Newname065 wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:17 pm
Can anyone here tell me what a "ss" is? I'm getting reminded every day that my english internetslang/abbreviation knowledge is bad. lol

For context: on IG someone claimed they had an "ss" of Cindy talking to a friend (about sleeping with David).

screenshot?

Newname065
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Newname065 »

Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:18 pm
Newname065 wrote:

screenshot?
But that doesn't really make sense?!
Anyone can fake that... well anyone can say that have that as well. Lol
I thought it was a recording so it would be actual proof.

the_tiktak_channel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Newname065 wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:21 pm
Newname065 wrote:

screenshot?
oh my a recording sounds horrible. let's stick with fake screenshots

there's also a rumor that madison and cindy aren't friends anymore because cindy went after zach bia. rumors are rumors are rumors. if that is true, i wonder how madison feels about david and cindy hanging out at all, if she genuinely does care about him. wouldn't want the guy you like to get taken from you again, right lol speculations...

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:29 pm
Newname065 wrote:
Newname065 wrote:

screenshot?

there's also a rumor that madison and cindy aren't friends anymore because cindy went after zach bia. rumors are rumors are rumors. if that is true, i wonder how madison feels about david and cindy hanging out at all, if she genuinely does care about him. wouldn't want the guy you like to get taken from you again, right lol speculations...
I called that account out on it on insta. It's a well known troll apparently.
Put your gun down or your daughter gets it

- David Dobrik 2020

https://cureouscat.me/Paschdav

You have the questions. I have the answers

davids-tesla
Talker
Talker

Post by davids-tesla »

Newname065 wrote:
Newname065 wrote:

screenshot?
I would think they mean a ss/screenshot of a text message of Cindy talking to a friend.
Was she saying she wanted to sleep with him or did sleep with him?
Could you link it?
You're right, it definitely could be fake but I'm interested lol.

the_tiktak_channel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Paschdav wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:37 pm
Newname065 wrote:
Newname065 wrote:

screenshot?

I did see a video with cindy, stassie and zach bia, so who knows if that part's true or if madison cares at all. apparently they used to be friends before that but idk much about these girls or their history lol

GoingDownWinkyFace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GoingDownWinkyFace »

Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:16 pm
GoingDownWinkyFace wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:56 pm
Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:37 pm
margiola wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:17 pm
Natalie is so dumb if she starts dating todd, they will hook up a couple of times, he will cheat on her, they will split and now the friendgroup will have all this tension and resentment once again, david will choose natalie and will stop filming with todd that much, scott will choose todd so we won't see scott either, jeff who knows he doesn't give a *** about todd so probably, but this is such a stupid move for the both of them, go *** someone else todd, same for natalie
no I think jeff cares a lot about todd, he would pick todd over a girl again
I think Jeff would pick Todd over Natalie but overall it would depend on who picked Natalie. If David picks Natalie that would make things different because it’s David but I’m not sure I’d guarantee he’d pick her. I’m not sure I’d guarantee anyone in LA choosing her over Todd.
I don't think David would choose Todd over Natalie. He's been friends with her longer and she's too closely tied to his business. It just would be too messy. But he probably won't ex-communicate Todd either. David thrives on being neutral.

Also, Jeff prides himself on making his own decisions, so if David did choose Natalie in the breakup, Jeff would still make his own choice. I can still see him choosing Todd.
Man, I hope he’d choose her over Todd. Forced neutrality isn’t taking her side, imo. If Todd cheats and then talks shit, not taking sides becomes taking a side. David wouldn’t take sides on his own but if it went really bad and he got forced to, I just wouldn’t guarantee it would be Natalie. Either way, his first choice would be not taking sides.

Yeah, but others would likely follow David and if things went nuclear it would be more than Todd over Natalie. C&E? David. Antonyans? David. Jason? David but I’m sure it would be genuinely hard for him. Josh? David. Corinna? Sure as hell not Todd. Heath? David for the financial security aspect. Zane? David because dude loves his clout. I think Scott would follow Todd so there’s that. Jeff might choose Todd and Scott over the rest but I think it makes it a lot harder to predict. It’s why would be so monumentally stupid for her and Todd to do anything.

Newname065
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Newname065 »

I doubt we would see it/hear it anyway.
But screenshots are the easiest thing to fake or even manipulate with 2 phones or whatever lol
I guess thats why I didn't even think of that, because that just screams fake no matter the story.

A long time ago there was a rumor that Keemstar has a hard drive with every evidence about every scandal possible (well mostly LA youtubers/influencers). That would be something spicy for the gossip site lol
But some random claiming they have a screenshot... lol no

lilaclove19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lilaclove19 »

Marie_10 wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:14 pm
I know that Madison is somewhat loved here but to be honest I get such an off vibe about her. I don't think that her "crush" on David is for the right reasons. I really can't help but cringe when I see that she calls the paps on herself weekly.
I feel the exact same, but I hope I’m wrong about her.

iwatchyoutube
Debater
Debater

Post by iwatchyoutube »

Did anyone else think Heath & Mariah were living together? I was surprised by the podcast that came out on the 3rd that she has her own apartment.

GoingDownWinkyFace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GoingDownWinkyFace »

iwatchyoutube wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:09 pm
Did anyone else think Heath & Mariah were living together? I was surprised by the podcast that came out on the 3rd that she has her own apartment.
She’s said she won’t live with him until they’re engaged. I don’t really get it but whatever. I think she sleeps over A Lot and spends time there, though.

David has become a teletubby and fittingly the blue one.

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:52 pm
Paschdav wrote:
Newname065 wrote:

screenshot?

I did see a video with cindy, stassie and zach bia, so who knows if that part's true or if madison cares at all. apparently they used to be friends before that but idk much about these girls or their history lol
the video with Zach bia and Cindy is real, the story about Cindy telling her friend that she slept with David is made up
Put your gun down or your daughter gets it

- David Dobrik 2020

https://cureouscat.me/Paschdav

You have the questions. I have the answers

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

For those who've been watching Unfiltered, did it change your opinion of Heath and Mariah's relationship? Maybe it's just the nature of the podcast but Heath seems to have more chemistry with Zane to me lol. If I didn't know anything about them, I'd think that Matt and Mariah are the couple on the podcast.

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

Marie_10 wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:32 pm
For those who've been watching Unfiltered, did it change your opinion of Heath and Mariah's relationship? Maybe it's just the nature of the podcast but Heath seems to have more chemistry with Zane to me lol. If I didn't know anything about them, I'd think that Matt and Mariah are the couple on the podcast.
Honestly it changed my view of their relationship too. I find it too try hard and Mariah seems a tad bit passive aggressively controlling and jealous

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

iwatchyoutube wrote:
They are religious/traditional, at least when it comes to what they show their families. I don't see Mariah's mom letting her move in with a boyfriend.

Post by Guest »

Damn. Can’t believe 2020 gave us Natalie and Todd and David and fucking Madison Beer.
Guess they both have a thing for toxic people lol

xoxotrixoxo
Learner
Learner

Post by xoxotrixoxo »

pious wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:37 pm
iwatchyoutube wrote:
They are religious/traditional, at least when it comes to what they show their families. I don't see Mariah's mom letting her move in with a boyfriend.
So bizarre, 'letting her move in with a boyfriend' she is a grown ass woman.

beefjerky
Debater
Debater

Post by beefjerky »

Paschdav wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:27 pm
Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:52 pm
Paschdav wrote:
Newname065 wrote:

the video with Zach bia and Cindy is real, the story about Cindy telling her friend that she slept with David is made up
I'm so bored with the vlog squad at the moment that I actually went down the rabbit hole to find out who Zack Bia is. Don't know if anyone is curious, but I thought I'd share: he's a club promoter in LA, Madison Beer's ex, and his dad is the COO of Christian Dior. There's a GQ article that interviewed him and he claims he grew up poor and came up at age 19 (he's 23 now). He seems like an okay guy from the interview, but his claims about his life story seem so out there. He's so privileged having gone to high school in Beverly Hills; that's one of many facts that make me think his story and details don't line up. In a way, he's kind of claiming a David-esque come-up which I don't buy at all. (BTW I wanna note I don't have anything against Zack at all).

It kind of made me think about Youtubers and how, with David, for example, we know his come up because he was recording it in real time and posting it on YouTube over the years. We know enough about his parents and thanks to Natalie, Ilya, Dima, etc., we have a good idea of how he grew up and became who he is now. Which I think is super interesting to think about and rare with influencers? I feel like so many influencers nowadays lie that it's kind of making me grateful for the authenticity of the vlog squad.

Return to “David Dobrik”