Angelica "Who asked for her?" Nyqvist - The Hobbiest YouTuber (Part 2)

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Angelica "Who asked for her?" Nyqvist - The Hobbiest YouTuber (Part 2)

Post by whydoicare67 »

Did anyone else watch her "empty house" tour? I cannot believe she took the primary bedroom for her filming room. I guess maybe because she works from home, she will be spending more time in there than either would as a bedroom, but still. And all her concern for being "doxxed." With her IG stories, someone has probably already figured out where they live. I am always amazed on the gossip sites when someone is like "the neighborhood where they live is gated and houses sell for X dollars." And I'm just like, damn you are an Info Ninja!

Rabidosky69
Informer
Informer

Post by Rabidosky69 »

Didn’t she do that in their last apartment too? She probably is making enough that Ricardo probably doesn’t mind. Post docs don’t pay much, and I’d probably rather the make up hoards be in one room rather than all over their house.

sofisticat
Informer
Informer

Post by sofisticat »

I'm watching it now. I keep telling myself she's in a new country because all of the, "In Sweden, we have our lights like this," "In America, they have their stove switches like this for some reason". I'm sure I'd be making similar comparisons if I had to move to Europe but it still irked just a bit.

I think it's kind of tacky that she's using the master for her filming space. If it was just her, then have at it but I think it's rude to her partner, especially since his office is doing double duty as a guest room. Why do they need a guest room? They have no family here and we're still in a pandemic and I imagine Texas being the red state it is (I live in OK - don't dox me!!! lol), they're cases are most likely high.

It looks like a mostly nice space otherwise. I like the kitchen, very clean and open. I also like that little coffee maker.

Dead morose
Learner
Learner

Post by Dead morose »

Rabidosky69 wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:21 pm
Didn’t she do that in their last apartment too?
IIRC, initially she shared this apartment with Ricardo and other roommate. Roommate ended up moving out, her and R start their romance and she refurnished roommate's room as filming/makeup space

Rabidosky69
Informer
Informer

Post by Rabidosky69 »

Dead morose wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:23 am
Rabidosky69 wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:21 pm
Didn’t she do that in their last apartment too?
IIRC, initially she shared this apartment with Ricardo and other roommate. Roommate ended up moving out, her and R start their romance and she refurnished roommate's room as filming/makeup space
Thank you! I thought I remembered her saying she used the main bedroom in their Sweden apartment but I have a terrible memory lol

Angel0925
Talker
Talker

Post by Angel0925 »

Ugh, hearing Angelica say that she has "clear and amazing skin" while sporting a pimple on her upper lip really tested my patience today to not point it out to her in her comment section. Not bc I care, but bc she felt the need to 1. Lie, 2. Brag about something stupid, and 3. Talk to the viewers as if we're all blind and stupid. Taking vain, narcissistic people like that down a peg is one of life's priceless joys, but knowing that she's quick with the shadow block I'm super selective about what I say in there. I freaking hate it, but I'd rather get blocked over something more serious than slighting her oh so fragile vanity.

Popsewini
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Popsewini »

Her latest thumbnail is really strange. She seems to have chosen a still where she is cross-eyed? Does she think she looks good like that haha.

soul reaper
Informer
Informer

Post by soul reaper »

Popsewini wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:42 am
Her latest thumbnail is really strange. She seems to have chosen a still where she is cross-eyed? Does she think she looks good like that haha.
i’M rELaTaBLe

sofisticat
Informer
Informer

Post by sofisticat »

Is it the Urban Decay one? Seems like she took a page out of Annette's catalogue of slightly vacant, puzzled looks.

chaichai
Learner
Learner

Post by chaichai »

The dark outer lid and half lashes pull her eyes apart like how Boichi draws anime girls.

Kinda cool effect, though, not going to lie.

SylvieMoon
Debater
Debater

Post by SylvieMoon »

Is it just me or is she changing her makeup style now that she moved?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sofisticat
Informer
Informer

Re: Angelica

Post by sofisticat »

SylvieMoon wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:20 pm
Is it just me or is she changing her makeup style now that she moved?

She definitely is, imo. I think she's also going through a bit of an age crisis. She's been mentioning her age more lately. Before it used to be a, "yes older women can like and wear colorful makeup!" but it's shifting more to, "I'm noticing changes on my face and I'm not sure how I feel about that" - I actually liked the looks she came up with; would have like an additional look though. Only doing two looks for a big palette when this is your job comes across as a bit lazy to me.

But her looks here and in the Urban Decay video were a lot softer (maybe because of the colors she's using), and her caterpillar brows aren't as harsh either.

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Post by Bonki »

Shes 38??? She looks 45 at least, like a 45 with a lot of work done. I always say this but like if you do too much botox you end up looking older instead younger.

But ye I agree the eyeshadow looks where great for her, made her look younger and more fresh then her clown makeup she usually do. The last look made her look 35 for sure, the colors complemented her skin perfectly. And the brow where okay, I rather she done them without feathering them out but whatever.

Rabidosky69
Informer
Informer

Post by Rabidosky69 »

Why does she always pose like this? Hair weirdly over to one side, mouth open stupidly, and a dead look in her eyes. No wonder she couldn’t make it as a model if this was her “posing”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

she looks trashed lol

sofisticat
Informer
Informer

Post by sofisticat »

Here I was just about to compliment her on her recent look and she pulls out a dated budoir photo - complete with fuzzy strappy monstrosity. Jfc.

Screenshot 2022-02-07.png

I like her eye look here, again that softer (dare I say, well blended?) look. Wearing that unfortunate pajama looking top but I guess we can't have everything. Also, I love this palette because it totally looks like the palette Smokey *wishes* she could have come up with, as opposed to her patchy, cheap conjunctivitis looking sadness.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Post by Bonki »

She just looks so frumpy!

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrowningInMelancholy »

She got another collab but with Oden's Eye this time

Angel0925
Talker
Talker

Post by Angel0925 »

Yeah, I've never tried OE bc their color stories aren't my vibe... and I gotta say it's the same thing with her collab. Warm yellow-greens look like a bruise on me and that's what a lot of the palette is. Plus a couple super pink pinks which just makes me think that it's a Kaleidos FlowerPunk knock-off. Idk, considering her pattern of using colors together that most people wouldn't normally pair, you'd think that she'd come up with a more innovative color story, but this one is just "meh" to me.

SylvieMoon
Debater
Debater

Post by SylvieMoon »

Agreed. Her palettes with Kaleidos was a really cool color story. This one is boring. And I actually love those kind of yellow greens. But there’s just something about OE’s palettes that don’t make me want to buy them at all.

Return to “A-E”