louigirl
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Crystal Conte Part 3

Post by louigirl »

jpop26 wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:44 am
Just watched Nikkia’s wedding video and saw Jacob, a fellow influencer in one of the crowd shots, someone Crystal used to be friends with along with senay. I’d say Crystal went a bit off the rails when she was trying to become pregnant and cut ties with them all, Or they got sick of her shit. I remember when her old friend Tanya MUA got pregnant with her like 3rd or 4th kid she was posting on her socials #whatsonemore. That must of cut Crystal deep considering she didn’t even have one at that stage. As someone who’s child free by choice, I can’t understand the mindset of not feeling complete unless you pro create.

Jacob did the makeup for Nikkia’s bridesmaids.
It’s well speculated that CC clearly has untreated mental health issues stemming from her TTC journey. She got jealous of Dean’s sister getting pregnant before her at barely her 6 month point and it’s been a slippery slope. Tanya handled treating CC with space and respect with her pregnancy and CC was an over dramatic spoilt brat about it and threw everything in her face.

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

louigirl wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:26 pm
jpop26 wrote:
Just watched Nikkia’s wedding video and saw Jacob, a fellow influencer in one of the crowd shots, someone Crystal used to be friends with along with senay. I’d say Crystal went a bit off the rails when she was trying to become pregnant and cut ties with them all, Or they got sick of her shit. I remember when her old friend Tanya MUA got pregnant with her like 3rd or 4th kid she was posting on her socials #whatsonemore. That must of cut Crystal deep considering she didn’t even have one at that stage. As someone who’s child free by choice, I can’t understand the mindset of not feeling complete unless you pro create.

It’s well speculated that CC clearly has untreated mental health issues stemming from her TTC journey. She got jealous of Dean’s sister getting pregnant before her at barely her 6 month point and it’s been a slippery slope. Tanya handled treating CC with space and respect with her pregnancy and CC was an over dramatic spoilt brat about it and threw everything in her face.
Well said.

I don't have anymore to add, except that it looks like Crystal is buying her "designer" bags from dhgate.

jpop26
Informer
Informer

Post by jpop26 »

snap2it wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:33 pm
louigirl wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:26 pm

Well said.

I don't have anymore to add, except that it looks like Crystal is buying her "designer" bags from dhgate.

Yeah looks that way because there was no tag on the post featuring that Gucci bag lol. She has a few “designer” bags.

I didn’t realise jacob did the bridesmaids makeup, good for him! Nikkia kind of shits me though, I can only watch her in small doses, the high pitch squeal…I can’t 😐

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

jpop26 wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:04 am
snap2it wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:33 pm

Well said.

Yeah looks that way because there was no tag on the post featuring that Gucci bag lol. She has a few “designer” bags.

I didn’t realise jacob did the bridesmaids makeup, good for him! Nikkia kind of shits me though, I can only watch her in small doses, the high pitch squeal…I can’t 😐
Yes, she's trying to be a Real Housewives of Ballarat.

I don't know what she's going to do, nothing has changed she is still buying clothes.

I remember when Nikkia had less followers then Crystal, I think Nikkia featured in a vlog when they went to Sydney. Nikkia's profile took off.

Anyway back to Crystal. I think I mentioned this before she's with some talent agent again. I noticed it in her bio.

jpop26
Informer
Informer

Post by jpop26 »

on a recent Instagram pic, Crystal has a LV handbag that’s worth $4,500. As well as Chloe slides and Christian Dior belt. Now we know the contes aren’t that well off, so ya girl has been going nuts on DH Gate. The obvious giveaway? None of the brands are tagged in her posts, also any comment from followers on the bag is just liked but doesn’t speak about them lol.

Also people in Ballarat don’t get around in designer labels like that, she must get lots of looks when going down to Kmart to buy her “fashion”

airlocked
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by airlocked »

Didn't Rachellea and Crystal push Senay out of their friendship group? I vaguely remember senay mentioning in one of her videos ages ago

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

airlocked wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 9:13 pm
Didn't Rachellea and Crystal push Senay out of their friendship group? I vaguely remember senay mentioning in one of her videos ages ago
I think so. It was quite some time ago.
jpop26 wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 8:36 pm
on a recent Instagram pic, Crystal has a LV handbag that’s worth $4,500. As well as Chloe slides and Christian Dior belt. Now we know the contes aren’t that well off, so ya girl has been going nuts on DH Gate. The obvious giveaway? None of the brands are tagged in her posts, also any comment from followers on the bag is just liked but doesn’t speak about them lol.

Also people in Ballarat don’t get around in designer labels like that, she must get lots of looks when going down to Kmart to buy her “fashion”
She sure has! Maybe, just maybe you can get away with one sneaky classic bag. But she has so many!

I think she is selling the Michael Kors bag that Dean bought her 7 years! And she is asking $200 on depop.

tanyamua
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by tanyamua »

makeupguru101x wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:35 pm
Did her and Tanya mua resolve their argument ?
Hi love!

Never did, never will x

jpop26
Informer
Informer

Post by jpop26 »

tanyamua wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 11:43 pm
makeupguru101x wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:35 pm
Did her and Tanya mua resolve their argument ?
Hi love!

Never did, never will x
Haha love it. Better off without some people in your life. Not worth the drama 👍🏼

Also, this video came up in my fyp on TikTok tonight, but apparently it’s not about CC, anyone know who else it might be??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

jpop26 wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 6:16 am
tanyamua wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 11:43 pm

Hi love!

Never did, never will x
Haha love it. Better off without some people in your life. Not worth the drama 👍🏼

Also, this video came up in my fyp on TikTok tonight, but apparently it’s not about CC, anyone know who else it might be??
So true! Crystal is a lot to deal with.

Reading the comments on TikTok, it's done young person. Probably half Crystal's age.

tanyamua
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by tanyamua »

snap2it wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 6:38 am
jpop26 wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 6:16 am

So true! Crystal is a lot to deal with.

Reading the comments on TikTok, it's done young person. Probably half Crystal's age.
Well, that’s one way of putting it lol - not sure which tiktok is being spoken about but I’m sure she has a little black book of people she has issues with 😉

jpop26
Informer
Informer

Post by jpop26 »

Latest reel has Chanel and prada dhgate bags to add to her Gucci and LV, with not a single tag in sight 😂 real housewives of Ballarat game is strong with this one 😂

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

jpop26 wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 2:02 am
Latest reel has Chanel and prada dhgate bags to add to her Gucci and LV, with not a single tag in sight 😂 real housewives of Ballarat game is strong with this one 😂
I think the white Chanel bag maybe real, as she bought that in Hawaii and filmed a video unboxing it

Crystal never changes. Still buying clothes that she doesn't need.

jpop26
Informer
Informer

Post by jpop26 »

Ah yes I stand corrected on the Chanel, i just went back and found it on her channel. But I don’t think the rest of the bags are real especially because she shops on DH gate and Ali express/baba for her business so she’d have the seller connections for them.

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

jpop26 wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 3:19 pm
Ah yes I stand corrected on the Chanel, i just went back and found it on her channel. But I don’t think the rest of the bags are real especially because she shops on DH gate and Ali express/baba for her business so she’d have the seller connections for them.
She's now tagged Chanel and Gucci in her latest 50 shades of Beige post.

I think the Chanel is the the one mentioned before, as for the scarf, I have my doubts.

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

jpop26 wrote:
From memory there was speculation that she was dropped by them a few years back and I vaguely remember a video that Senay and Jacob uploaded where there was talk of an ex friend and on this board it was assumed it was about Crystal

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

I really think she has a shopping problem.

She keeps buying clothes even though she rarely goes out and doesn't have a job.

I think she may.be closing Quartz Beauty as she has 60% off.sitewide.

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

snap2it wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 1:17 am
I really think she has a shopping problem.

She keeps buying clothes even though she rarely goes out and doesn't have a job.

I think she may.be closing Quartz Beauty as she has 60% off.sitewide.
And still doesn't shop for her body shape. The amount of money she blows on fast fashion......

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

So she has a random mattress sponsor. By the sounds of it she isn't really liking the new bed.

She also seems really disorganised with dashmal. Instead of filming in change rooms she really needs to manage her time better and write down a schedule of what she needs to do each day.

Daisy is very cute.

ydnam81
Learner
Learner

Post by ydnam81 »

She seems annoyed that she has to actually do work... the weekend rant about having sooo much to do after a market stall... What do you expect to happen!!?

Hope she is paying her poor mother!

Return to “Crystal Conte”