Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KatyHearnFat: Sagging Boobs and Baby Nudes - Part 9

Post by isittooearlyforwine »

ButterBiscuit wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:22 am
oh man, it’s just about time for a new title thread!
TrailerTrashKaty and Castaway Rob: The Mansion Isolation Chronicles

Shewolftribe
Learner
Learner

Post by Shewolftribe »

Omg! Did anyone see her wrinkles on that question she answered about future traveling? She has them all over her mouth and chin! Holy f*** how old is she again?

AN1994
Debater
Debater

Post by AN1994 »

She is aging by the minute I swear
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Huhhhh
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Huhhhh »

Ahhh
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

amyduck_55
Learner
Learner

Post by amyduck_55 »

Why are her eyebrows two different heights?!?! Like even at rest they are completely different heights on her face omg

isittooearlyforwine
Talker
Talker

Post by isittooearlyforwine »

amyduck_55 wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:31 am
Why are her eyebrows two different heights?!?! Like even at rest they are completely different heights on her face omg
Good god she looks awful.

For the love of god Katy, and we know you are reading here, PLEASE, cut it out with the orange makeup and fake bake. Dye your hair darker, PLEASE.

moonlight11
Learner
Learner

Post by moonlight11 »

I’m laughing how we all ran here to post the same screen shots. Wow.

Czarbucks
Debater
Debater

Post by Czarbucks »

All these influencers are going to look haggard, grizzled, and deflated at the end of this quarantine.

Eyespyone
Informer
Informer

Post by Eyespyone »

ylimethor wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:39 am
Eyespyone wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:34 am
Justheretotrollyou wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:34 pm
sw4075 wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:01 pm
ButterBiscuit wrote:Considering her mom and sister are both nurses, I’m surprised she hasn’t taken the time to praise them. Oh WAIT - her family is precious and wants to keep that time to herself and not post on social media. Katy the world doesn’t revolve around you, you twat.
Her sister is in school for nursing still.. I think she should be done within a few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nah shithead posted in her stories a pinning ceremony which is a nurses graduation
I asked her sister long time ago what degree and she replied ADN (Associates). I told her you better go back then because you’ll be stuck in a nursing home. All hospitals are BSN preferred!
Lol off topic but this is false, I'm an ADN in a very saturated city & ive worked in hospitals as an RN, had no problem getting job offers. Never worked in a nursing home. I just graduated just a couple years ago.
First of all, this is in fact 100% true. Let’s talk city’s??? What Saturday’s city are you talking about? I live in Chicago and you won’t even be looked at the minute you click ADN on your app. You know why?? Because it happened to me in 2009 and Rush University was the one rejecting me amongst many others like Northwestern Hospital. So, when I called HR and asked what the issue was, he said let me look up your profile/application! His exact words to me was “ah, I see why. You’re degree is an ADN and we are BSN preferred. You will have many issues getting a job as we are not the only hospital that have transitioned to BSN. The minute you clicked ADN as your degree, it took you off our potential applicants”. So, please before you say it’s false, know what you’re talking about. I was forced to go as an agency nurse and bounce around hospital to hospital work, again, as an agency nurse. I now am an accomplished AGNP. So, I know exactly what I’m talking about!

Eyespyone
Informer
Informer

Post by Eyespyone »

ylimethor wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:39 am
Eyespyone wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:34 am
Justheretotrollyou wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:34 pm
sw4075 wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:01 pm
ButterBiscuit wrote:Considering her mom and sister are both nurses, I’m surprised she hasn’t taken the time to praise them. Oh WAIT - her family is precious and wants to keep that time to herself and not post on social media. Katy the world doesn’t revolve around you, you twat.
Her sister is in school for nursing still.. I think she should be done within a few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nah shithead posted in her stories a pinning ceremony which is a nurses graduation
I asked her sister long time ago what degree and she replied ADN (Associates). I told her you better go back then because you’ll be stuck in a nursing home. All hospitals are BSN preferred!
Lol off topic but this is false, I'm an ADN in a very saturated city & ive worked in hospitals as an RN, had no problem getting job offers. Never worked in a nursing home. I just graduated just a couple years ago.
First of all, this is in fact 100% true. Let’s talk city’s??? What saturated city are you talking about? I live in Chicago and you won’t even be looked at the minute you click ADN on your app. You know why?? Because it happened to me in 2009 and Rush University was the one rejecting me amongst many others like Northwestern Hospital. So, when I called HR and asked what the issue was, he said let me look up your profile/application! His exact words to me was “ah, I see why. You’re degree is an ADN and we are BSN preferred. You will have many issues getting a job as we are not the only hospital that have transitioned to BSN. The minute you clicked ADN as your degree, it took you off our potential applicants”. So, please before you say it’s false, know what you’re talking about. I was forced to go as an agency nurse and bounce around hospital to hospital work, again, as an agency nurse. I now am an accomplished AGNP. So, I know exactly what I’m talking about!

Shewolftribe
Learner
Learner

Post by Shewolftribe »

moonlight11 wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:48 am
I’m laughing how we all ran here to post the same screen shots. Wow.
She legit had wrinkles all over her mouth.

Return to “Katy Hearn - Archived Threads”