Carrie Day-Drinks & Drives-a-Ton: Part 3

barrol o monkeys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Carrie Day-Drinks & Drives-a-Ton: Part 3

Post by barrol o monkeys »

I don't like her super bright blonde hair. I liked it a couple years ago when she was younger, sweeter (at least portrayed sweeter), and actually somewhere seemed to care about herself and her appearance at least somewhat. But now that's she's such an openly bitter woman that clearly doesn't care for health and dresses like a slob nearly everyday, I don't think it looks good whatsoever. She needs to go back to dark if she's going to continue to be a lazy slob.

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

I know I'm prob in the minority but I like her super blonde hair much better for some reason. I feel like her old hair looked so brassy and meh.

barrol o monkeys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by barrol o monkeys »

littlejxo wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:04 am
I know I'm prob in the minority but I like her super blonde hair much better for some reason. I feel like her old hair looked so brassy and meh.
I can see why you would say that, I definitely think she USED to look good with her. But her whole vibe now really doesn't compliment the color, imo.

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

barrol o monkeys wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:41 am
littlejxo wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:04 am
I can see why you would say that, I definitely think she USED to look good with her. But her whole vibe now really doesn't compliment the color, imo.
Yeah I think I’m looking at the hair itself and not the overall look if that makes sense lol. I agree when she was more attractive overall the blonder hair really suited her.

le-sigh
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by le-sigh »

AND we get another vlog today about how “other people are antsy and out living their normal lives” how she’s supposedly gotten pushback for being too extreme

No ma’am you’re getting pushback for being a giant hypocrite, made all the more obvious by the fact that this video is less than a MONTH AFTER YOU GOT YOUR HAIR DONE

Actually live out your values for Christ’s sake

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

le-sigh wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:26 pm
AND we get another vlog today about how “other people are antsy and out living their normal lives” how she’s supposedly gotten pushback for being too extreme

No ma’am you’re getting pushback for being a giant hypocrite, made all the more obvious by the fact that this video is less than a MONTH AFTER YOU GOT YOUR HAIR DONE

Actually live out your values for Christ’s sake
Exactly like that’s all we’re asking .. quit shaming people for doing what you yourself are doing 🙄

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

I'm watching the Levi's try-on video, and do not understand her choices. She shows a size chart where a size 32 is equivalent to a 14 and 33 to a size 16, so she orders two pairs of 32s even though she is a size 16? What? I guess I understand she needs content but I don't think that video was anything other than her needlessly spending money on things to put on Poshmark.

ThisIsMeCeej
Talker
Talker

Post by ThisIsMeCeej »

whydoicare67 wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:25 am
I'm watching the Levi's try-on video, and do not understand her choices. She shows a size chart where a size 32 is equivalent to a 14 and 33 to a size 16, so she orders two pairs of 32s even though she is a size 16? What? I guess I understand she needs content but I don't think that video was anything other than her needlessly spending money on things to put on Poshmark.
She seems to be insistent on the fact that she's a 14 or something, like she can't get in through her head, that she's gone up a size or 2 or more. Maybe she should get herself a measuring tape, and measure herself before ordering,,, instead of saying "Oh I am a size 14, I am ordering a size 14". First of all, all brands size a bit differently, that's why they give a guide... secondly, she's always snacking and always saying "I didn't work out last week" so, it's not like she miraculously lost a lot of weight and dropped down to that 14 she's pushing on us all.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

She’s also mentioned her friends coming into town and staying with her.
My guess is she’s so damn bored and has nothing going on she’s regretting saying all
Of that now bahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:45 am
whydoicare67 wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:25 am
She seems to be insistent on the fact that she's a 14 or something, like she can't get in through her head, that she's gone up a size or 2 or more. Maybe she should get herself a measuring tape, and measure herself before ordering,,, instead of saying "Oh I am a size 14, I am ordering a size 14". First of all, all brands size a bit differently, that's why they give a guide... secondly, she's always snacking and always saying "I didn't work out last week" so, it's not like she miraculously lost a lot of weight and dropped down to that 14 she's pushing on us all.
She's like "I'm a size 16 but maybe a size 14,you know 'mid-sized' and all" yet maybe in some brands she is a size 18 now and just wait she will never, ever admit that! I do think size 16 is her Waterloo (not sure I'm using that correctly because I'm not a big Napoleon person). I think she will admit defeat and try to lose weight. I actually think she is already trying, but will never admit it, it is just "doing bike workouts makes me feel good!" And "eating healthy makes me feel good!" LOL she is trying to lose weight. I am kind of sad that if you have aligned with the BoPo movement, you can't say "I don't feel good with how my body is right now, and want to lose weight." I did that in Nov 2019 and lost 35 lbs. I don't feel deprived or beset by societal norms. I just feel better.

ThisIsMeCeej
Talker
Talker

Post by ThisIsMeCeej »

whydoicare67 wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:04 pm
ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:45 am

She's like "I'm a size 16 but maybe a size 14,you know 'mid-sized' and all" yet maybe in some brands she is a size 18 now and just wait she will never, ever admit that! I do think size 16 is her Waterloo (not sure I'm using that correctly because I'm not a big Napoleon person). I think she will admit defeat and try to lose weight. I actually think she is already trying, but will never admit it, it is just "doing bike workouts makes me feel good!" And "eating healthy makes me feel good!" LOL she is trying to lose weight. I am kind of sad that if you have aligned with the BoPo movement, you can't say "I don't feel good with how my body is right now, and want to lose weight." I did that in Nov 2019 and lost 35 lbs. I don't feel deprived or beset by societal norms. I just feel better.
I concur, she will never admit her size is bigger than 14/16.. without saying "some brands blah blah and you have to size up to an 18" and she will never admit to WANTING to lose weight. Which I am all for being body positive! But, I feel being body positive shouldn't just mean things like "being proud of your curves" and "being happy with the weight you are at" etc.. but, I think being body positive should have a meaning of also "feeling comfortable and healthy in your weight" meaning, if you are 5"4" and 215lbs and you are not able to walk up a flight of stairs without being winded... then you can NOT be comfortable in your weight, and that is NOT healthy for you... in any way, shape, or form! So, while you may look amazing at that weight... and you have every right to say "I LOOK AMAZING!". It's time for you to get your sh!t together and realize, you need to make a healthy change, and get to work on getting healthy. I also know that there are women/men at that weight and height, who can walk those stairs and another 2 sets, and not be out of breath! As long as they are healthy, and feel comfortable... YOU GO GIRL/MAN! Miss Carrie, can't even walk from the kitchen to the living room, without being winded.. (maybe further, but y'all know what I mean). So, she's definitely not comfortable. So, I wish she would just say "I am losing weight to be comfortable in my weight and healthy" and open up others eyes, to show that it's okay, to do that. Instead of lying about "I just LOVE salads..." "we ordered all this new food to try" (it's all healthy) "If I don't exercise I feel horrible!" etc etc... I guess she's afraid of "Cancel Culture" or that her body positive friends will kick her out of the group. It's a shame.

I mean absolutely no offense to anyone with what I said. :love2:
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:51 am
whydoicare67 wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:04 pm

I concur, she will never admit her size is bigger than 14/16.. without saying "some brands blah blah and you have to size up to an 18" and she will never admit to WANTING to lose weight. Which I am all for being body positive! But, I feel being body positive shouldn't just mean things like "being proud of your curves" and "being happy with the weight you are at" etc.. but, I think being body positive should have a meaning of also "feeling comfortable and healthy in your weight" meaning, if you are 5"4" and 215lbs and you are not able to walk up a flight of stairs without being winded... then you can NOT be comfortable in your weight, and that is NOT healthy for you... in any way, shape, or form! So, while you may look amazing at that weight... and you have every right to say "I LOOK AMAZING!". It's time for you to get your sh!t together and realize, you need to make a healthy change, and get to work on getting healthy. I also know that there are women/men at that weight and height, who can walk those stairs and another 2 sets, and not be out of breath! As long as they are healthy, and feel comfortable... YOU GO GIRL/MAN! Miss Carrie, can't even walk from the kitchen to the living room, without being winded.. (maybe further, but y'all know what I mean). So, she's definitely not comfortable. So, I wish she would just say "I am losing weight to be comfortable in my weight and healthy" and open up others eyes, to show that it's okay, to do that. Instead of lying about "I just LOVE salads..." "we ordered all this new food to try" (it's all healthy) "If I don't exercise I feel horrible!" etc etc... I guess she's afraid of "Cancel Culture" or that her body positive friends will kick her out of the group. It's a shame.

I mean absolutely no offense to anyone with what I said. :love2:
Yep. She's built her entire brand around being plus sized and now she's afraid that if she loses weight, she will also loses her subscribers that are here for the plus-sized content.

Shiv
Talker
Talker

Post by Shiv »

She's not plus-sized, she's mid-sized. She keeps telling us that, so it must be true.

psychopath
Learner
Learner

Post by psychopath »

Oh wow you volunteer 1 day and get vacine! That's selfish!

Tarheel1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Tarheel1 »

psychopath wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:34 pm
I'm honestly real pissed about it. She NEVER goes out, she's not an essential worker, she's not immunocompromised, etc. There's no reason why she should get the vaccine when my co workers and myself have been working with the public every day since this started and most of us still can't get the vaccine yet.

ThisIsMeCeej
Talker
Talker

Post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Tarheel1 wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:24 pm
psychopath wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:34 pm
I'm honestly real pissed about it. She NEVER goes out, she's not an essential worker, she's not immunocompromised, etc. There's no reason why she should get the vaccine when my co workers and myself have been working with the public every day since this started and most of us still can't get the vaccine yet.
I am angry about it as well.. I am high risk because of having a weak immune system due to a few conditions I have, and I have had brain surgery... but, because I haven't gone anywhere since March 2020, I am waiting and letting others get their vaccine first, who HAVE to be out and around other people, because I can wait a bit longer. Carrie the whiner (also wine-r) just CAN'T wait til her age group comes up :roll: making out like she's doing a huge service by volunteering to help (for once in her life probably) then complaining about how badly her knees etc hurt and she's exhausted... wah wah wah! Maybe is she actually did some physical labor, instead of sitting around her house all day, drinking.. she'd not be hurting.. and she's also understand why essential workers, elderly, and those who REALLY need to have the vaccine, should have it first, and not people like her.

I don't even know if that all made sense... I haven't slept in over 36 hours. But, if Carrie reads here... :FU:

le-sigh
Lurker
Lurker

Post by le-sigh »

I know lots of us are here for different reasons. tbh I could not care LESS about this girl's appearance, her weight, her body shape, like literally none of this matters whatsoever to me. I'm just basically floored at the absolute lack of compassion and hypocrisy when it comes to this pandemic, when it comes to labor rights, when it comes to racism, it's just. so. bad. and she thinks she's such a warrior for doing the right thing it's disgusting

I'm bummed because I do actually really enjoy her thrifting content and her style, and I think she's reasonably entertaining. But she's such a terrible person like please just stop being trash ma'am

Sunshine and Wine
Learner
Learner

Post by Sunshine and Wine »

Just happened to be passing through Carrie's channel a moment ago and the strangest thing appears to be happening. Looks like she is privatizing most (eventually all?) of her story time videos. Since that was the only thing that kept me watching her channel, I guess I will move on. Oh well...it was fun while it lasted. Anybody have any idea as to why she might be doing this? Pure curiosity...

disneybug2020
Stalker
Stalker

Post by disneybug2020 »

Sunshine and Wine wrote:Just happened to be passing through Carrie's channel a moment ago and the strangest thing appears to be happening. Looks like she is privatizing most (eventually all?) of her story time videos. Since that was the only thing that kept me watching her channel, I guess I will move on. Oh well...it was fun while it lasted. Anybody have any idea as to why she might be doing this? Pure curiosity...
I was wondering if she was getting crap cuz she has a story for literally everything?? Maybe ppl are calling her out?? This is why I unsubbed. She claims to be a part of *every* community and she has experienced *all* the things. I’m speculating that I can’t be the only one who caught on to this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HalloKat13
Learner
Learner

Post by HalloKat13 »

I didn't care that much that she or anyone who volunteers gets the vaccine, but the way she talked about it is what drove me nuts. Calling the vaccine "vaccy" when she was all like "going to get my vaccy" made me cringe so hard that I wanted off the planet. And I thought she mentioned she scheduled people for their second shots when she volunteered, so she knows she isn't really protected until after getting the second dose right?? She didn't act like it at all, which was a little alarming.

Return to “Carrie Dayton”