Hollyannaeree | Part 13 - That JUICY Walmart Rotisserie Chicken Life

Futuledalliance
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hollyannaeree | Part 13 - That JUICY Walmart Rotisserie Chicken Life

Post by Futuledalliance »

She refers to Zack as a “user” but she has to know that the only reason he was with her was because she paid for everything.

It’s like women who date wealthy older guys. Many relationships are transactional in a sense. What can you offer the other person. Holly clearly knew she had nothing to offer but money- she’s lacking in every other category. Now she’s turning it around like he’s a “user”

MurkyandLurky
Learner
Learner

Post by MurkyandLurky »

Oh definitely! If he is a big time user, the red flags were certainly there! Only a vapid piece of work like Holly would be so narcissistic to think he clearly is into her cus she has soooo much to offer and is SUCH a treat on the eyes 😂 Now he’s with a young woman who’s still a teenager, who will dump his ass once she realizes there are far better and certainly more handsome men than him pursuing her.

loloookay
Debater
Debater

Post by loloookay »

MurkyandLurky wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:44 pm
She probably literally typed into Google search bar “What is healthy food” 🤣
Lmao she probably did! She knows NOTHING about nothing. You learn through experiences, social interaction, etc. and she has zero of that so everything she is or spits out is all manufactured from what she’s seen online or what she “thinks” it is lol. She posted another pic of her food...it’s a struggle plate of what looks like potatoes and sausage. No greens, nada lol

And yeah I find it hilarious he’s so public w his GF vs holly lol. She really swears she has tea on people. Girl stop you’re delusional. Guys use you bc you are materialistic and have literally nothing to offer except money... and not even that, bc you seem cheap as hell lol

changliu87
Learner
Learner

Post by changliu87 »

I’ve noticed that she hasn’t done any ig lives in a while. Probably realized how horrible she looks in reality without photoshop and couldn’t deal with the “what happened to Zach” comments.

Drop_truths
Informer
Informer

Post by Drop_truths »

Lol since she mentioned “user”, she’s obviously talking about Zack. And she says she wants to expose people but let’s be honest...she’s not gonna expose Zack because that would mean admitting to all her followers that they’re not together anymore. Even in her IG live sessions, she’ll almost talk about anything but will not answer questions asking if she’s still dating Zack (oh and won’t talk about her lip fillers either lol). It’s really strange.

Mehhblehh
Learner
Learner

Post by Mehhblehh »

Her tacky mask video is up and she rambled on like usual. Maybe the quarantine is good for her cause she looks less bloated. Watching her make a Chanel mask with her disgusting LV eagle talons was something though... And of course she had to post this thirst trap photo in the video. I don’t understand how hard you’d have to contort your body to get this pose. I’m not even sure what I’m looking at.
E31DA356-08B6-4881-A815-E25A7BE607E2.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

Mehhblehh wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:25 am
Her tacky mask video is up and she rambled on like usual. Maybe the quarantine is good for her cause she looks less bloated. Watching her make a Chanel mask with her disgusting LV eagle talons was something though... And of course she had to post this thirst trap photo in the video. I don’t understand how hard you’d have to contort your body to get this pose. I’m not even sure what I’m looking at.

E31DA356-08B6-4881-A815-E25A7BE607E2.jpeg
Tacky ass mask and video overall.
That pic of her is all blubber and nothing else.

She's been going crazy as usual posting songs and mentioning adding lyrics & her exes. I highly doubt her exes follow her. Zack and Steve don't follow her, that's for sure.

echohecko
Informer
Informer

Post by echohecko »

Holly ranting about her exes on Instagram stories... she has some serious issues. What a loser

graylights
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by graylights »

who the fuck breaks up with someone with song lyrics at 24..... LOL

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

Huge loser. Girl, none of your exes from when you were 23-24 are checking for you! You're pushing 40. They are all married with children & wouldn't remember your name.

curious_Georgia
Learner
Learner

Post by curious_Georgia »

She TEXTED song lyrics to break up with someone? So she was always an awful human being, huh? Ugh.
She clearly wasted her talent as a contortionist because I don't even know how she always manages to twist and wring her body like that (but then still has to Photoshop like crazy to hide her real self). Why did she even come clean in one of the recent IG lives that she's like 150 pounds if she's trying to pass for "thin"? (Unfortunately, being 5'5 and 150 is right at the BMI cusp of being overweight)

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

Sure, Jan.

Horry, who are you fooling!? You've ALWAYS been transparent and so easy to read.

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

Forgot to attach!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wtf_lame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wtf_lame »

Look at Horry over here acting all desirable because she has to hid her stories cuz her exes may see it. Girl please. I'm sure half of them have moved the hell on with their lives because it's been yearrrsssss since they been with her and the other half just used her for vacations and booty calls. Your exes don't give a single fuck, Horry.

She really needs some human contact. Or at least write in a journal. All these IG stories of her writing a whole paragraph of what she's thinking, how she's feeling is just PATHETIC.

T57821
Talker
Talker

Post by T57821 »

Did she seriously say that she wants the hooters outfit without actually having to work at hooters

Futuledalliance
Learner
Learner

Post by Futuledalliance »

Ok I’m howling. Next level second hand embarrassment.

No Holly, most girls do not think about what they would look like in a HOOTERS UNIFORM. You’re joking right? This hag is pushing 40 and this is what she’s thinking about?

She actually has 0 people looking out for her. If someone I was associated with posted this I’d be like hunny take that shit down you look so desperate.

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

Her parents sound like assholes too. They never call her out on her "bitchy" tone and just say yes to whatever she says, especially her mom who can't even spell skank correctly. Holly's a failure of a person.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

Is she getting any hate comments on the mask video?

Not shocked she needed to upload that video to YT, she’s really hoping that Chanel notices her.

Also, saw she ordered something from Italy get ready for another new handbag or scarf for a top.

jtx0
Debater
Debater

Post by jtx0 »

Ma’am you’re 36, no one wants to see you in a Hooters uniform

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hapalady
Talker
Talker

Post by hapalady »

This almost 36 year old is crazy immature; what the fuck ruined her childhood and made her develop into a sick adult? Hooters outfit? Lady - you don't need a Hooters outfit, you just need your surgeon again and your VS push up bras. Her boobs are NOT big at all - that stupid shot of her wearing the LV scarf around her head indicates how not-so-big her tits are...I'm large chested (naturally and am part Asian) and wouldn't even DREAM of wearing that swimsuit, which she easily squeezed her boobs together to make it appear larger.

I think she was trying to reach out to Zack and he rejected her - again, so she is RAGING. Calm? Bull fucking shit. She is RAGING and when she's upset, she tries to be more desirable sexually, almost as saying to Zack, "You could've had this, but now all these men want me!" Holly - who abused you? Who fucked with you? Those lyrics, citing old relationships...geez, I think the last time I did that, I was 22 or even younger.

I'd love to see more IG live. Those pictures captured the last time were hilarious - she forgot to photoshop her very fat wrists and fingers! I mean for someone who claims to be a size 4, her wrists and fingers are very fat, as well as those cankles.

You can't hide your rage behind those tacky masks, Hols.

Return to “Hollyannaeree”