Nuttyfoodiefitness

christiekinahan
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nuttyfoodiefitness

Post by christiekinahan »

Lots of comments protecting Stephanie under Abbey's vlog are the same pattern: you don't know her, you don't know anything about her, watch her other vlogs etc. LOL everyone only knows exactly the same about her: what she shows in the vlogs or on instagram. Which may be very-very far from reality.
What is sure that there's something fishy about her diet/eating and it is paired with an insufferable and ultra-annoying personality.

idontrllygossipok
Lurker
Lurker

Post by idontrllygossipok »

I'm not trying to diagnose Stephanie, but for someone who claims to have a healthy relationship with food, she sure talks A LOT about it. People who have a healthy relationship with food barely care about food. They just eat when they want and when they're not eating they don't think about it. But Stephanie seems to think SO MUCH about food. It's always food, food, food, food. Do you have anything else that's interesting to define you? We get it. You eat. The whole world eats. A LOT of people like peanut butter and frankly, the way she worships peanut butter like it's some sort of mystical food from Heaven really makes me question if she really has a healthy relationship with food.

Gorgon
Talker
Talker

Post by Gorgon »

This is the cringest shit I've seen today. How far up your own ass do you have to be to cry while watching yourself, then film yourself crying while watching yourself?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

Gorgon wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 9:53 pm
This is the cringest shit I've seen today. How far up your own ass do you have to be to cry while watching yourself, then film yourself crying while watching yourself?
God I HATE people who upload pictures of themselves crying on instagram. They're always looking for attention.

FoodGusher
Informer
Informer

Post by FoodGusher »

idontrllygossipok wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 5:52 pm
the way she worships peanut butter like it's some sort of mystical food from Heaven really makes me question if she really has a healthy relationship with food.
I don't question it. She absolutely doesn't.

venusinfurs001
Learner
Learner

Post by venusinfurs001 »

This girl screams SUS...

Sorry, but there's absolutely no way you get this without working out. Even compound movements. She's annoying AF with her lies and I really wish someone like Greg Doucette would call her out.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

venusinfurs001 wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 12:01 pm

This girl screams SUS...

Sorry, but there's absolutely no way you get this without working out. Even compound movements. She's annoying AF with her lies and I really wish someone like Greg Doucette would call her out.
She knows that if you go back far enough on her instagram she still has all her running times and photos up, right?

Post by Guest »

Omg please Greg Doucette call her out. I'll have to set the vid on mute and add captions but it'll be worth the burn. Anyhow I totally saw the old videos of her marathons. Bitch you are fooling NO ONE.

Gorgon
Talker
Talker

Post by Gorgon »

Whoops I accidentally ran a marathon! Silly old me! I was out for a trip to the store to get peanut butter and 5 hours later I realized I was running this whole time, so crazy!!! Omg I'm so quirky!!!

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

So stupid. Running a marathon with no training is just a recipe for injury, not some great inspirational achievement. Just like Keltie O'Connor's stupid indoor 1/2 marathon which injured her feet. Also caught her in another lie: she said she's only run a 1/2 marathon twice... she's run at least 2 actual regulated 1/2s as per her IG and the one on her youtube (unless she staged it and used nike running readout from her regulated 1/2 marathon the year before as her false proof for "I ran a 1/2 without training")... not something you usually forget the #s on when you've only done it 2-3 times. I kind of don't buy that Stephanie doesn't actually run regularly and I think she runs a lot because it's a good cardio burn and she's posting speeds over long distances similar to when she was running consistently, which is just not how it works. Unless she's doing some other insane cardio, which she vehemently denies, she wouldn't be able to sustain similar paces over long distances as when she was actually running a lot. Weights just don't give you the same cardio endurance. Gah. I gotta unfollow her because she's actually infuriating with all the lies and bull shit.

Livelaughsigh
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Livelaughsigh »

Aside from it being wholly irresponsible to run a marathon during the coronavirus with "ZERO" training (potentially putting herself in a position during that CRAZY amount of exertion that might end up her needing medical assistance, but also afterwards really impacting her immune system - it's why people advise not to fly straight after a big race because you will likely very easily catch something), it's just really hard to watch someone talk about it just being about a "mindset". Actually no it isn't. I've run 20 official marathons and I can tell you something, you need more than MINDSET to run a fricking marathon. You need WEEKS if not months of training. I've been injured in the lead-up to a marathon before and not being able to train as much as I'd wanted to and it was a GRIND, and the next day I was in pieces. It's absolute utter BS that she can claim she didn't feel any aches the days after. This is ludicrous. I still feel aches even after all the training I do (12 weeks' worth!) and I've run TWENTY MARATHONS. She's insufferable. Mindset? Ridiculous. And awful to promote something to her audience - "you just don't have the right mindset guys". LUDICROUS.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

treelee wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 10:49 pm
So stupid. Running a marathon with no training is just a recipe for injury, not some great inspirational achievement. Just like Keltie O'Connor's stupid indoor 1/2 marathon which injured her feet. Also caught her in another lie: she said she's only run a 1/2 marathon twice... she's run at least 2 actual regulated 1/2s as per her IG and the one on her youtube (unless she staged it and used nike running readout from her regulated 1/2 marathon the year before as her false proof for "I ran a 1/2 without training")... not something you usually forget the #s on when you've only done it 2-3 times. I kind of don't buy that Stephanie doesn't actually run regularly and I think she runs a lot because it's a good cardio burn and she's posting speeds over long distances similar to when she was running consistently, which is just not how it works. Unless she's doing some other insane cardio, which she vehemently denies, she wouldn't be able to sustain similar paces over long distances as when she was actually running a lot. Weights just don't give you the same cardio endurance. Gah. I gotta unfollow her because she's actually infuriating with all the lies and bull shit.
As stupid as it was, I'm actually really glad Keltie made that video because she got injured and that shows how stupid the concept is. I'm hopeful (but probably being too optimistic) that seeing that puts people off doing it themselves. Steph however is really setting up camp in the "I never train" when her instagram is just packed with pictures of her doing different kinds of exercise. It'd be like if Natacha Oceane suddenly deleted all her fitness content and tried to tell us she didn't do any exercise.

joyshan13
Informer
Informer

Post by joyshan13 »

I ran track and XC through middle school, high school, and college. My whole family runs. I've sobbed through shin splints, sat in ice baths in the dead of winter, and I have stories about almost puking/shitting/peeing. Running was my life until I had to choose between that and ED recovery.

I am fairly confident there is no way in hell that Nutty "accidentally" ran 26.2 miles with zero or (giving her the benefit of the doubt) minimal training.

(1) Most people's bodies are actually not built for sustained running, in terms of genetics, physicality, musculature, etc. That includes Nutty. There's a pretty famous study of Kenyan distance runners that shows how they're able to achieve optimal muscle/oxygen expenditure given the capabilities of their lungs and the ratio of their limbs. You need a certain aerodynamic stature to pin down 26.2 miles without relatively less effort and even those people train YEAR-ROUND. Which brings me to ...

(2) Training and form. Umm where was the actual running? WTF. It was literally her just repeating over and over again that she ran a marathon. Well, call me Angelina Jolie. I'll eat my hat if this girl truly didn't wake up the next morning feeling like absolutely shit. And that's also why you need conditioning. Long-term conditioning. There's a reason for a minimum three-month training recommendation for a marathon. And keep in mind that's bare-bones, only-if-you-must, hanging on by the skin of your teeth training. That's to account for days where your body is in pain and you can't work up the mental motivation to lace up. That's to account for enough time for your body to get used to the physical torture you're putting it through.

(3) This video is a slap in the face to anyone who's put in the necessary practice, effort, discipline to achieve a marathon. You cannot skate by on a can-do mentality alone. Otherwise, how is it that all of us aren't out there running marathons every day before dinner? Most of her viewers are not serious runners. That's like saying to someone who's never flown a plane before to just figure out a Boeing 707. I would have respected her a lot more if she had actually put in time and dedication to complete this and shown us a daily schedule or her prep meals or her practices at a track. But, of course, effort and pain simply do not look cool, right, Nutty?

(4) I will believe she ran a marathon once I see her hold up a finisher medal or cross an official finish line.

Finishing up my rant: maybe this hits particularly close to home but I'm amazed at how far her lies have reached. Truly a pathological liar. I can't help but think she saw the video by Natascha and thought to herself she needed to replicate it but without doing any of the hard work.

18conhea
Learner
Learner

Post by 18conhea »

joyshan13 wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 12:08 pm

(3) This video is a slap in the face to anyone who's put in the necessary practice, effort, discipline to achieve a marathon. You cannot skate by on a can-do mentality alone. Otherwise, how is it that all of us aren't out there running marathons every day before dinner? Most of her viewers are not serious runners. That's like saying to someone who's never flown a plane before to just figure out a Boeing 707. I would have respected her a lot more if she had actually put in time and dedication to complete this and shown us a daily schedule or her prep meals or her practices at a track. But, of course, effort and pain simply do not look cool, right, Nutty?

Finishing up my rant: maybe this hits particularly close to home but I'm amazed at how far her lies have reached. Truly a pathological liar. I can't help but think she saw the video by Natascha and thought to herself she needed to replicate it but without doing any of the hard work.
This!!! So many people try and fail to run a marathon. THIS is why I don't understand why people look up to her - she takes things that people work really hard on, and brags about how little effort it is for her. It makes me feel so bad about myself. Also I just can't fathom why she asserts that her mentality is the only thing drivng her... so is she a genetic unicorn? or is it her driven mentality?

also someone pushed back on her youtube comments. at least someone has some sense!!
nutty3.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

joyshan13
Informer
Informer

Post by joyshan13 »

^ Lol at the sheep insisting she's in the top 0.00001% for "endurance." There's endurance in terms of lifting heavy/spitting out a 5k versus endurance in terms of doing a marathon at the drop of a hat. Newsflash: their beloved Nutty is not in the handful (literally, a handful) of people who can pull off the latter.

WinterOverSummer
Lurker
Lurker

Post by WinterOverSummer »

Brutus Sandstrom, I officially hail you now, as a hero!

I hope MORE AND MORE people keep calling her out.

christiekinahan
Learner
Learner

Post by christiekinahan »

WinterOverSummer wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 7:46 am
Brutus Sandstrom, I officially hail you now, as a hero!

I hope MORE AND MORE people keep calling her out.
I am sure she is online all the time and deletes the really negative comments.

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

is there a time associated this marathon she claims to have run?

18conhea
Learner
Learner

Post by 18conhea »

wilmadawn wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 11:35 am
is there a time associated this marathon she claims to have run?
under 4 hours - 3 hr 52 or so?

Cheerchick1214
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Cheerchick1214 »

the fact that she says she has no blisters, aches, pains or anything is unbelievable. If you do 0 training and sit on your butt all day like she claims to do there is no way in hell you wouldn’t feel it. Even if you walked a marathon I’m sure your body would be in pain if you claim to do no activity all day. I never have posted on this before but after I watched that video I called complete BS. She either didn’t run what she claims or she runs a ton behind closed doors (meaning she does not tell her viewers) she just keeps exposing herself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”