mookbang85
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nuttyfoodiefitness

Post by mookbang85 »

Up for this thread.

I can't believe Abbey Sharp did a second video to her and Ms. Nutty still responded to her in a passive-agressive tone! I dont like Abbey but she was right about her on the first video and now her 2nd video is just adding more fuel to this woman's ego.

Ms. Nutty also reads on tattle. I thought stephanie buttermore was bad but this woman is absolutely much worse. She loves to lie and doesn't give a shit if people are triggered. Her dad is also weird and defends her. I guess it's not metabolism she got but the ego and narcissism her dad has too!

mookbang85
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by mookbang85 »

What a humblebrag narcissist
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mookbang85
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by mookbang85 »

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:39 pm
It was really stupid of Abbey Sharp to apologize about THIS person in particular. What?? She's the biggest liar/faker of them all. If anything Abbey should have apologized to Greg Doucette for her complete misinformation campaign about him. This lying Steph didn't deserve anything less than what Abbey's first video said.

Also Steph's video with her dad was so weird and I couldn't even watch it. It made no sense, I had no idea what they were rambling about, and Abbey fell all over herself in the comments of that video too, responding apologetically to Nutty's ridiculously badly written comments and dumb statements.

Wtf Abbey? Why can't you gauge a person's quality and apologize when warranted, not to cheaters/deceivers? She is a terrible judge of character.
THIS. And you got Abbey Sharp stupidly apologizing to Ms. Nutty and Ms. Nutty still acts all bitchy. It added more fuel to her ego and narcissism. She's too happy she got people saying sorry to her.

We need people like Greg to expose her damn lies. Even some of her followers think she's bullshitting her viewers.

emlamp10n
Debater
Debater

Post by emlamp10n »

I simply can’t stand her. The only reason she’s getting all of this attention is because of her physique, if it wasn’t for that nobody would give two shits about her. She’s not an inspiring, smart, funny and talented role model, she just looks good.
Do you think people would still have her on their podcasts if she didn’t have chiseled abs?! Hell no.

It’s so annoying how she’s always making it a point to stand out. "I’m 80.4% pure muscle." "I can eat all of this fat and these carbs and these calories and still be better looking than you haha and you have to love me for it otherwise you’re a bully hater. Oh and watch this video of mine and also this one where I stuff my face and prove to you just how special I am by giving you a close up of my abs, which are way better than yours btw, every few seconds."

Fuck off Steph.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cheatmeal
Stalker
Stalker

Post by cheatmeal »

I gotta say. What adds up to this girl is her damn teeth. Can't see those gaps. Go see the dentist and put the braces on

super awesome
Talker
Talker

Post by super awesome »

mookbang85 wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:24 pm
Guest wrote:
It was really stupid of Abbey Sharp to apologize about THIS person in particular. What?? She's the biggest liar/faker of them all. If anything Abbey should have apologized to Greg Doucette for her complete misinformation campaign about him. This lying Steph didn't deserve anything less than what Abbey's first video said.

Also Steph's video with her dad was so weird and I couldn't even watch it. It made no sense, I had no idea what they were rambling about, and Abbey fell all over herself in the comments of that video too, responding apologetically to Nutty's ridiculously badly written comments and dumb statements.

Wtf Abbey? Why can't you gauge a person's quality and apologize when warranted, not to cheaters/deceivers? She is a terrible judge of character.
THIS. And you got Abbey Sharp stupidly apologizing to Ms. Nutty and Ms. Nutty still acts all bitchy. It added more fuel to her ego and narcissism. She's too happy she got people saying sorry to her.

We need people like Greg to expose her damn lies. Even some of her followers think she's bullshitting her viewers.
Unfortunately, Greg’s giving her a ton of positive promotion by responding to her French Toast speed eating video. Especially interesting to me, because he takes issue with Stephanie Buttermore (in multiple videos), but not Nutty, and also because he’s pretty quickly pivoted from his “10,000 cAlOrIe ChAlLeNgEs R bAd” standpoint now that it’s for promoting his own channel and overpriced old fashioned HLB proana-style cookbook. He says it’s to demonstrate how hard it is to do with “healthy food,” but it’s still binge eating and a food challenge video, all of which you’ve shit on in the past :roll:

cheezmaneez
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by cheezmaneez »

super awesome wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:43 am
mookbang85 wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:24 pm
Guest wrote:

Unfortunately, Greg’s giving her a ton of positive promotion by responding to her French Toast speed eating video. Especially interesting to me, because he takes issue with Stephanie Buttermore (in multiple videos), but not Nutty, and also because he’s pretty quickly pivoted from his “10,000 cAlOrIe ChAlLeNgEs R bAd” standpoint now that it’s for promoting his own channel and overpriced old fashioned HLB proana-style cookbook. He says it’s to demonstrate how hard it is to do with “healthy food,” but it’s still binge eating and a food challenge video, all of which you’ve shit on in the past :roll:
Shit and I thought Greg had enough integrity to stay true to his own unbiased observations, but nope, guess if you kiss his ass then he'll just promote you. Sucks to be proven wrong.

Too Wong Fu
Talker
Talker

Post by Too Wong Fu »

Alex654 wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:38 am
Nuttyfoodiefitness has 110K followers only on YouTube. I should say, this girl is awesome! She is young, beautiful, sporty, and always happy. I guess, she is an idol for many of her subscribers :) I found her videos when I was working on the project with the guys from https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/justbuyessay/. I wrote the article about nutrition and diets, and of course, Nuttyfoodiefitness was one of the first people whose videos YouTube showed me. She turned out to be a fitness guru who advocates for veganism and a generally healthy lifestyle. I'm not a vegetarian, but I became interested as I find her videos to be inspiring.
:? :? :?

Um did you read any of this thread at all?

babykalechip
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by babykalechip »

My theory on Steph is that she runs a lot and burns a lot of calories being generally active. Her dad is a runner so it would make sense that she also runs. I just don't buy her whole "I don't run yet I ran X distance in X time" thing. I run fairly often and I also go on walks twice a day around my neighborhood. To me it doesn't seem like I'm hugely active but all that movement does add up.

Even if she is a "genetic anomaly," what's the point of her constantly bragging to her audience how special she is? Pick me girl, much?

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

babykalechip wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:16 pm
My theory on Steph is that she runs a lot and burns a lot of calories being generally active. Her dad is a runner so it would make sense that she also runs. I just don't buy her whole "I don't run yet I ran X distance in X time" thing. I run fairly often and I also go on walks twice a day around my neighborhood. To me it doesn't seem like I'm hugely active but all that movement does add up.

Even if she is a "genetic anomaly," what's the point of her constantly bragging to her audience how special she is? Pick me girl, much?
Check her IG circa 2015/2016. She's run at least 2 official half marathons that she trained for (and documented on SM). She also was apparently on her uni running club. So like, she at least was a semi-regular runner for several years. Wouldn't be surprised if she runs as much as she used to it just isn't "cool" anymore so she doesn't post it.

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

treelee wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:48 pm
babykalechip wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:16 pm

Check her IG circa 2015/2016. She's run at least 2 official half marathons that she trained for (and documented on SM). She also was apparently on her uni running club. So like, she at least was a semi-regular runner for several years. Wouldn't be surprised if she runs as much as she used to it just isn't "cool" anymore so she doesn't post it.

definitely. running burns a shit ton of calories, make sense but she doesn't bother to share those workouts :roll:

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”