treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Nuttyfoodiefitness

Post by treelee »

Cheerchick1214 wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 12:34 pm
the fact that she says she has no blisters, aches, pains or anything is unbelievable. If you do 0 training and sit on your butt all day like she claims to do there is no way in hell you wouldn’t feel it. Even if you walked a marathon I’m sure your body would be in pain if you claim to do no activity all day. I never have posted on this before but after I watched that video I called complete BS. She either didn’t run what she claims or she runs a ton behind closed doors (meaning she does not tell her viewers) she just keeps exposing herself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I 100% think she still runs in the 5-10 mile range a lot. It's a good calorie burn and basically all you can do in quarantine besides plyos if you don't have a home gym. She might not consider that training, but it totally is. Also I don't buy no blisters/aches. Hell, the first time I ran double digits I had aches and pains and I built into it - also I was like 21 and years into swimming 20km+ a week (plus hobby running 3-7 miles 4x a week), so I wasn't unfit. If she wasn't training I 100% think she paused a workout and restarted it or fudged it somehow to get her pace/mileage. Just look at her friend Flora (Grace's sister). She runs consistently and faster than nutty, but she didn't train appropriately for her marathon (trained way too fast for long distance) and she finished in 4:30ish (15?) range when her training times indicated a sub 4 marathon.

Widmanstatten
Talker
Talker

Post by Widmanstatten »

Re: the YouTube video she posted today -
I don’t understand why people ask her for life advice and talk about how she’s so inspiring and amazing and unique. Inspiring? She left an interesting career to make YouTube videos about eating food and post pictures of her abs. How is that inspiring??? Her videos aren’t even good either. They’re unoriginal and too long/rambly, and she doesn’t do anything creative with her editing or anything. There are tons of people on YouTube making better content. I can’t stand Stephanie Buttermore but even she was able to make concise and well-edited videos back when she posted similar content to Nutty.

People also keep asking her for tips on organization and how to get stuff done. Meanwhile she posts endless stories about sitting on her ass all day and eating crap. Why would anyone see her as someone to look up to?

emlamp10n
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by emlamp10n »

Widmanstatten wrote:Re: the YouTube video she posted today -
I don’t understand why people ask her for life advice and talk about how she’s so inspiring and amazing and unique. Inspiring? She left an interesting career to make YouTube videos about eating food and post pictures of her abs. How is that inspiring??? Her videos aren’t even good either. They’re unoriginal and too long/rambly, and she doesn’t do anything creative with her editing or anything. There are tons of people on YouTube making better content. I can’t stand Stephanie Buttermore but even she was able to make concise and well-edited videos back when she posted similar content to Nutty.

People also keep asking her for tips on organization and how to get stuff done. Meanwhile she posts endless stories about sitting on her ass all day and eating crap. Why would anyone see her as someone to look up to?
But but but ShE HaS aBs and EaTs PeANuT BuTtER FrOm ThE JaR

runnergirl1992
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by runnergirl1992 »

This girl annoys me to NO END & I also just wanted to give my two cents b/c I am a runner, cyclist, swimmer & triathlete and all-around athlete.

Prior to my first triathlon & my first half marathon, I did not do any formal training BUT and there is a BIG BUT, I was consistently running and working out. On top of that, I had a very healthy, mostly plant-based, diet.
And on top of that, I have been an athlete my entire life, so muscle memory does come into play.

This girl, I scrolled way back on her instagram, has been running & working out consistently for years. She has pictures of her lifitng, her running stats, food, etc.

So to say that she just ran a marathon with no training is not the real truth. I myself haven't been formally traininig for a marathon, but because of my athletic background and years of training, I could do it. So that is essentially what she has done.

To preach this marathon fallacy this to the masses is a huge mistake. You cannot just go out a run a marathon as a newbie - those people watching might think they could do it too! LOL and most definitely will get injured.

Her diet I cannot even talk about b/c it is so whack. Nobody eats that many kcals a day and doesn't start to put on bodyfat.

venusinfurs001
Learner
Learner

Post by venusinfurs001 »

God. I keep coming back here. Something about this girl annoys the ever living shit out of me. Is it the fact that...

1) lies constantly about her physique/training
2) jumps on every food trend for popularity, clout
3) kisses ass to YTers any chance she gets/includes them in her vids
4) her attitude.. cocky when there's no reason to be. compared to the rest of the fitness scene she's a 6-7 at best. I really don't see the appeal other than her abs (which she trains for). Her face is meh.

Post by Guest »

I find it funny how she tagged Greg Doucette in her latest IG stories while talking about how she thinks people like him don’t know basic human anatomy and biology about her MetAb0li$m and g3neT!€ssssssss :rofl: yeah because someone who’s studied about this for months if not years and has been going to the gym consistently for a long time is less qualified to know this than a random girl who doesn’t have a set routine and doesn’t count calories and eats a whole fridge’s and pantry’s worth of whatever she wants.

mookbang85
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by mookbang85 »

intotheohno95 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 6:29 pm
I find it funny how she tagged Greg Doucette in her latest IG stories while talking about how she thinks people like him don’t know basic human anatomy and biology about her MetAb0li$m and g3neT!€ssssssss :rofl: yeah because someone who’s studied about this for months if not years and has been going to the gym consistently for a long time is less qualified to know this than a random girl who doesn’t have a set routine and doesn’t count calories and eats a whole fridge’s and pantry’s worth of whatever she wants.
I actually commented on Greg's videos before to do a video about her. Interesting she tagged him on purpose. I wonder if Greg will ever do a video about her?

Kat_banters
Learner
Learner

Post by Kat_banters »

mookbang85 wrote:
intotheohno95 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 6:29 pm
I actually commented on Greg's videos before to do a video about her. Interesting she tagged him on purpose. I wonder if Greg will ever do a video about her?
I’d be really interested to hear Greg’s thoughts about nutty! But it might also drive more people to follow nutty and believe her crazinessImage

Angelsrest8
Talker
Talker

Post by Angelsrest8 »

-sorry if it has been mentioned before- but I have noticed she uses sugarfree condiments, drinks zero calories drinks which is just so weird considering her point of view on diet stuff... i just don’t get it tbh

blaguette
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by blaguette »

Angelsrest8 wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 7:32 am
-sorry if it has been mentioned before- but I have noticed she uses sugarfree condiments, drinks zero calories drinks which is just so weird considering her point of view on diet stuff... i just don’t get it tbh
She also uses light mayonnaise, I've noticed.

Macrofriendlygal
Learner
Learner

Post by Macrofriendlygal »

Angelsrest8 wrote:
Definitely not me sticking up for her but in terms of the condiments, I know she works with My Protein so it is advantageous for her ($$$) to be constantly shrilling their zero calorie syrups, sauces, etc etc (and plus she knows her audience will be more inclined to buy this type of thing).

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

Angelsrest8 wrote:
Tbh the drink thing isn't a big thing- I prefer the tase of diet drinks to regular so I always go to them.

byeolshi
Learner
Learner

Post by byeolshi »

Angelsrest8 wrote:
I noticed this too in her videos and she actually tries to hide it by either showing just the back labels or not including them on the shot.

pbjnfit
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pbjnfit »

Greg started recently following her on IG... hmmm

Post by Guest »

My best guess is that on days where she doesn't make videos she drinks lots of the zero calorie energy beverages and either eats significantly less food or none at all. On top of training. No way in hell behind it.

As for Greg I would totally be down for him to make a video about her but we all know she's going to bitch and moan and whine and pout about how no one but her understands how bad it is to be a genetic unicorn.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

Yeah, she is a genetic freak in that she seems to be able to maintain abs for years on end. That doesn't mean she's a genetic freak who can eat 4000kcal/day and maintain abs for years on end. That just doesn't exist. Last I could find she weighs like 125? Say 130 max. I was being generous and calculated the max BMR for a 140lb individual at minimal body fat and you're still not going to have some insane metabolism burning 3k/day unless you move a lot (it's under 2k cal/day for not moving). Even if every fiber of her being was muscle she'd need to be quite active to have the metabolism she claims to have. That's where I can't with her. You can build muscle easier and have a lower appetite naturally, but there isn't really some insane fat burning gene out there and she's totally trying to pretend she's the 1 person in the world who eats EVERYTHING and doesn't workout much but has muscles and no fat. Sure Jan.

lokiofasgard
Learner
Learner

Post by lokiofasgard »

Do you think she reads here? We were just talking about the light products she uses and in her newest video she is not trying to hide it anymore.

She had quite a lot of peanut butter in her latest video again. I wonder if it may be because she is seriously restricting on not filming days...

Also a rant on Abby in her stories this morning.

emlamp10n
Debater
Debater

Post by emlamp10n »

I can’t with her and her GeNeTIcS anymore. It doesn’t take a fucking rocket scientist to know that there’s just so much genetics can do. You can’t just barely ever workout and eat massive amounts everyday and look the way she does. Genetics only help you if you actually do the workouts and if you watch what you eat.
I hate how she’s always shoving the fact that she’s a genetic anomaly in all of her viewers’ faces. That girl is desperate to stand out, but also prove that she’s super relatable at the same time. I’m a 100% convinced that she restricts/watches what she eats when she’s not filming and that she works out a lot more than she claims.

Siarad_laverdad
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Siarad_laverdad »

In her recent video her food/portion size seemed quite normal to me. She had oats, big salad with a bagel and tacos...maybe she's starting to backpedal a bit now people are calling her out.

lonelysaladsticks
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by lonelysaladsticks »

In HealthyCrazyCool’s newest video about Abbey Sharp, he defends Steph, who is a good friend to him apparently, and reiterates that she eats loads (he says probably 2x more than him), does very little exercise, has zero problems with food/eating and that her normal days of eating she films reflects her real life normal days of eating and it’s due to her genetics that she has a great physique whilst doing all of this.
He starts to talk about it at around 10:20 if you want to watch.
I don’t really like Abbey Sharp, and I really like HealthyCrazyCool’s videos. But I just can’t get my head around Nutty at all.
Like someone else said, surely genetics can only take you so far.
Her overemphasis of all those points mentioned makes it suspicious.

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”