Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JackassSepticEye Part 9: Gabs Piggy Bank

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

gibson5858 wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:15 am
gofukurself wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:57 pm
On the gab note... its been an hour since it was posted and she hasn't said anything about she even streamed today like it was another day. If my SO parent passed away I would take the day off to be of some comfort to them, and she just only retweeted his tweet not saying anything... yea she could have said something in private but then don't say anything pu lively but she's been all over his sad tweets in the past. That to me seems extremely selfish and distant and really in the mind set of "not my family I don't care"
You heard it here, folks. If it's not done publicly on social media, it doesn't count.

I know this board can be really harsh on Gab, but jeez.
Why do I feel like this is a, "damned if you do and damned if you don't" situation?🤔... I think if she had actually said something about Jack's loss some people on here would be screaming that it's just for one or more of the following:
•attention
•sympathy points
•an excuse not to stream
• to look as if she's close to his family

She didn't say anything (and once again let me reiterate: it's not her place to speak up about JACK'S tragic loss), which is the mature and respectful response, in this situation... And she's being slammed for it but on the other hand it was just brought up that she was also slammed in the past when she publicly provided emotional support too. 🥴

If you did some simple research, rather than assume, you'd find out that Jack's father passed away at 8pm according to a post from his older brother. That's AFTER Gab had streamed. So while she was streaming she was not "acting" as if it was another normal day or distant.

On another note, I will add that it's harmful and overwhelming to constantly pressure someone into seeking comfort or to confide in you while they're grieving. People grieve differently and you have to allow that. So if Jack is one of those people who needs space to be alone during this time then her streaming schedule could be conducive to that and no one should blame Gab for it being that way or make assumptions that she's selfish because she's not following him around the house waiting for him to collapse into her arms.

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

I would've taken it that it would be another notice to give him his space and to not expect anything for a while, after all his dad just died so don't expect anything for at the very least a couple of weeks - months. He has every right to take longer than that off.

As much as I really don't like her at all I would've seen it as "give him some time, give him some space" if people want they can watch his older stuff or watch someone else. They better not ask him to come back before he's actually ready to or ask him "when are you coming back/ making videos again/streaming again", if he comes back before he's actually really ready it can do more mental/emotional harm.

He should talk to a therapist and/or a grief counselor, I'm in no way a professional but it might help him.

TiredDollie
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by TiredDollie »

Hey everybody, I just read about Jack's loss and thought I'd pop here for a bit.

I thought I'd give a little bit more context on the situation in Europe, and more specifically Ireland, regarding the covid crisis, for anyone who might not know. Btw, most of these informations are from reading the news and from my Irish boyfriend, so they should be trustworthy enough.

Anyway, Ireland has been *a lot* more strict with lockdown and border control than most other European countries (mine included, on my way to a third lockdown next week, most likely), and it has been impossible to go to Ireland for nearly a year. While they did try to make the rules a bit less harsh around Christmas time, it would still have been extremely complicated to travel there, and would have most likely necessited a self quarantine as soon as you enter Irish soil, which can make the whole trip harder to organise, especially since England didn't fare so well in the crisis.

Anyway, I hope that helps with a bit the context, and about whether or not he went to see his father.

And, to finish here, Jack if you ever find yourself reading this, I'm so sorry for your loss and hope that you and your family will manage to grieve and find solace in the memories you have with him.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

gofukurself
Learner
Learner

Post by gofukurself »

Gurlmeat123 wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:05 am
gibson5858 wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:15 am
gofukurself wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:57 pm
On the gab note... its been an hour since it was posted and she hasn't said anything about she even streamed today like it was another day. If my SO parent passed away I would take the day off to be of some comfort to them, and she just only retweeted his tweet not saying anything... yea she could have said something in private but then don't say anything pu lively but she's been all over his sad tweets in the past. That to me seems extremely selfish and distant and really in the mind set of "not my family I don't care"
You heard it here, folks. If it's not done publicly on social media, it doesn't count.

I know this board can be really harsh on Gab, but jeez.
Why do I feel like this is a, "damned if you do and damned if you don't" situation?🤔... I think if she had actually said something about Jack's loss some people on here would be screaming that it's just for one or more of the following:
•attention
•sympathy points
•an excuse not to stream
• to look as if she's close to his family

She didn't say anything (and once again let me reiterate: it's not her place to speak up about JACK'S tragic loss), which is the mature and respectful response, in this situation... And she's being slammed for it but on the other hand it was just brought up that she was also slammed in the past when she publicly provided emotional support too. 🥴

If you did some simple research, rather than assume, you'd find out that Jack's father passed away at 8pm according to a post from his older brother. That's AFTER Gab had streamed. So while she was streaming she was not "acting" as if it was another normal day or distant.

On another note, I will add that it's harmful and overwhelming to constantly pressure someone into seeking comfort or to confide in you while they're grieving. People grieve differently and you have to allow that. So if Jack is one of those people who needs space to be alone during this time then her streaming schedule could be conducive to that and no one should blame Gab for it being that way or make assumptions that she's selfish because she's not following him around the house waiting for him to collapse into her arms.
If you read the original comment you would have saw the fact I posted that an hour after it jack did his brother didn't post until the next day my time. So I was unaware it happened at 8 pm.

I dont think she should wait for him to fall into her arms I simply saying (at the time I saw it and the information I had) I would have assumed she would have made some comment towards it since she's geared his feelings towards herself in some way in the past.

SystemDownload
Informer
Informer

Post by SystemDownload »

gofukurself wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:34 pm
If you read the original comment you would have saw the fact I posted that an hour after it jack did his brother didn't post until the next day my time. So I was unaware it happened at 8 pm.

I dont think she should wait for him to fall into her arms I simply saying (at the time I saw it and the information I had) I would have assumed she would have made some comment towards it since she's geared his feelings towards herself in some way in the past.
I understand you’d assume that but it Wouldn’t be her place to say. Regardless if she was streaming at the time, doing a live video or just casually tweeting. It was on Jack to release the news and on Jack if he wanted Gabs to talk about it. Even though his relationship with his girlfriend is ‘private but then not private’. His family is a whole different ball park, because they didn’t choose to be in the spotlight, Jack did. They want to remain private.

Plus considering that Gabs had over-shared in the past about stuff she shouldn’t have (Jack included). I believe that it was a good choice on her part to not say anything and instead, support him privately.

On another note, I hope that if she does continue to stream, she doesn't mention Jack at all. Not what he’s doing or his coping. It’s fine to mention him once to reassure his fan that he’s okay, but not to name drop him every single minute. He needs time to grieve and time away from social media.

berri
Talker
Talker

Post by berri »

Ah, I just saw his post of baby him and his dad, that moved me. I’m glad he’s not falling into working to cope and is going through grieving the right way; I saw he dropped into one of Sykkuno’s stream to watch and probably for comfort maybe? As long as he has friends around him that are helping. <3

Somedude
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Somedude »

berri wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:54 pm
Ah, I just saw his post of baby him and his dad, that moved me. I’m glad he’s not falling into working to cope and is going through grieving the right way; I saw he dropped into one of Sykkuno’s stream to watch and probably for comfort maybe? As long as he has friends around him that are helping. <3
I must have missed that, when was that? I was watching sykkunos stream but not all of them lately.

berri
Talker
Talker

Post by berri »

Somedude wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:41 pm
berri wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:54 pm
I must have missed that, when was that? I was watching sykkunos stream but not all of them lately.
He was watching the stream on the 30th? I’m not sure how long he was there for though, he’s still around just lurking. :love2:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Somedude
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Somedude »

Aha, I read it like he joined in playing! That makes more sense then. I never check the user list in chat :D

DarkBanter
Talker
Talker

Post by DarkBanter »

I really hope Jack is doing okay. No matter what he’s done, no one deserves to lose a parent, child anything.

However, his fanbase continues to disgust me. Like come on. Step out of your fucking fanfictions for five seconds to realize this has affected him in a real way and it isn’t the place for your fucking fantasies? Jesus.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

berri
Talker
Talker

Post by berri »

I’m at a loss of words, wtf!! 🤢

Illogic_ally
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Illogic_ally »

“Listening in on the grief of others is so healing”

Do these pyschos actually read back the things they write? Honestly is it any wonder that creators become jaded when it comes to audience interactions. They’re insane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somedude
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Somedude »

DarkBanter wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:02 am
I really hope Jack is doing okay. No matter what he’s done, no one deserves to lose a parent, child anything.

However, his fanbase continues to disgust me. Like come on. Step out of your fucking fanfictions for five seconds to realize this has affected him in a real way and it isn’t the place for your fucking fantasies? Jesus.
I went on twitter to check out that commenter, and she seems to be obsessed with Corpse. And I dont think she are in a good headspace either :roll:

His entire fanbase seems to consist of thirsty goth e-girls with the single goal is to be acknowledged by him; to bring this into a conversation where Corpse offer condolences to a grieving friend is disgusting.

Gurlmeat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

Illogic_ally wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:45 am
“Listening in on the grief of others is so healing”

Do these pyschos actually read back the things they write? Honestly is it any wonder that creators become jaded when it comes to audience interactions. They’re insane

Sounds like schadenfreude to me... Or something Helga Pataki would whisper to herself behind a dumpster.

Hopefully they meant that they get a sense of healing through empathy and knowing others are grieving or nursing their trauma as well; that no matter what anyones situation is sorrow is not a solitary thing. You might be physically alone but there are always people out there who understand what type of pain your feeling and experiencing. Some people find comfort in that thought and some don't... but who know I'm not very good at translating "stan-guage" lol

Justforkicks
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Justforkicks »

What is wrong with some kids these days...Image

Illogic_ally
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Illogic_ally »

Justforkicks wrote:What is wrong with some kids these days...Image
Someone posted his funeral? Jesus fucking Christ, that beyond disgusting. I really hope that Jack doesn’t see that, I can’t imagine how that’d feel knowing that

aaaaaaaaaah
Informer
Informer

Post by aaaaaaaaaah »

^
It's not the real funeral, thankfully. The casket is being carried by police and there's an American flag so it seems to be from a serviceman's funeral, and there's a large amount of mourners which wouldn't happen right now due to covid.

It is completely fucked up though. Just report the video and nothing else if you come across it. Commenting and/or disliking will just boost it in the algorithm and suggest it to more people, so the less interaction it gets the less likely it is to be seen by people. The uploader is a troll who's clearly doing it for attention and laughing at the responses he's getting from fans, and the fans are falling into it and giving him that attention. I wish the fans who are interacting with the video could see how they're doing exactly what he wants. It's shock content made to get clicks. Interacting with it in any way will increase the amount of potential viewers. Just report and move along.

(Also, I assume that video is what Gab tweeted about? Since it got posted on reddit yesterday so there's a bit of publicity surrounding it, I doubt Jack hasn't seen it at this point)

Justforkicks
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Justforkicks »

aaaaaaaaaah wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:05 am
Just report the video and nothing else if you come across it. Commenting and/or disliking will just boost it in the algorithm and suggest it to more people, so the less interaction it gets the less likely it is to be seen by people. The uploader is a troll who's clearly doing it for attention and laughing at the responses he's getting from fans, and the fans are falling into it and giving him that attention.
I just reported the entire channel because this uploader is clearly a bully, he also has video's on cars driving into black life matters protests and other controversial titles just to draw attention.
IMO it's just sick that kids these days go to these lenghts to get attention.
I won't interact with someone like that, having their channel (hopefully) taken away is enough of a message.

Illogic_ally
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Illogic_ally »

Justforkicks wrote:
aaaaaaaaaah wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:05 am
Just report the video and nothing else if you come across it. Commenting and/or disliking will just boost it in the algorithm and suggest it to more people, so the less interaction it gets the less likely it is to be seen by people. The uploader is a troll who's clearly doing it for attention and laughing at the responses he's getting from fans, and the fans are falling into it and giving him that attention.
I just reported the entire channel because this uploader is clearly a bully, he also has video's on cars driving into black life matters protests and other controversial titles just to draw attention.
IMO it's just sick that kids these days go to these lenghts to get attention.
I won't interact with someone like that, having their channel (hopefully) taken away is enough of a message.
Agreed, I reported the individual videos and the channel itself.
People are disgusting

berri
Talker
Talker

Post by berri »

Glad to see him popping up in a few streams lately but boy he does look run down. My heart really does go out to him but he’s still smiling, hope he takes a break for a long as he can. ❤️

Return to “JackSepticEye”