Jeffree Star: Lipstick Nazi with No Paparazzi - Part 17

fizzwizz12

Re: Jeffree Star: Lipstick Nazi with No Paparazzi - Part 17

Post by fizzwizz12 »

bring it. i got my popcorn!
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by canyounot24 »

I expect he will just threaten to sue.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Perfect timing for him to do a twitter cashapp giveaway to show off what a ~good person~ he is, to distract from the drama. The way he's usually the first person to speak up and "defend himself" but now its crickets

Thex415
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Thex415 »

manged wrote:Perfect timing for him to do a twitter cashapp giveaway to show off what a ~good person~ he is, to distract from the drama. The way he's usually the first person to speak up and "defend himself" but now its crickets
Yes exactly !! I saw it’s trending too!! And I am like wow! This is crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moodyandmean
Talker
Talker

Post by moodyandmean »

manged wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:29 pm
Perfect timing for him to do a twitter cashapp giveaway to show off what a ~good person~ he is, to distract from the drama. The way he's usually the first person to speak up and "defend himself" but now its crickets
Yup- I came here to say the same thing. The only reason he's giving all this money away is to distract from his friendships with terrible people coming to light. Tacky tacky tacky....
shit talk on strangers-- it's rude to shit talk the ppl you know :love2:

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

Its his deflection tactic.

OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa »

Oh Ian Watkins, even now that name makes my skin crawl. I remember reading the judges full sentencing report when he was found guilty and it was....horrific.Lost Prophets were a HUGE thing back in the day., at least here in the UK anyway amongst scene kids. They were sort of like the British version of Blood On The Dance Floor, Ian had quite a couple of 'famous' girlfriends here, Alexa Chung and Fearne Cotton, my guess is he would have been a decent notch on the bedpost for Ol'Jeffree and he was just desperate to get attention.

So in other words, Jeffree shouldn't be calling out people for being social climbers when he was one of the WORST. I mean, how many people has he used to get where he is today? The first one that comes to my mind is Kat Von D, I used to LOVE watching Miami Ink and I was and still am a fan of her tattoos (sue me). I first remember Jeffree from him appearing on either Miami or LA Ink and he could not WAIT to get his face on the telly. Then there's Dahvie, who was at least semi famous (correct me if I am wrong since I don't know how popular he was).

As for everything with Dahvie, I will be interested to see what he does with this. If he sits back and doesn't say anything at all or throw shit Dahvie's way, I am guessing Dahvie has some pretty damaging stuff on him so he has no choice but to shut the fuck up and hope it all blows over. If that isn't the case, I expect Jeffree to come out with a weepy video where he talks about how he was threatened, manipulated and scared for his own life by Dahvie and his crew and he was 'forced' into shutting up out of fear but now victims are coming forward he is 'not afraid anymore!' and he will paint himself as one of the victims in his own way. His fans will scream 'OMG you are SO brave!' and Jeffree wins again.

Post by Guest »

This HAS to be the thing that cancels him.

There's no way somebody who has morals would continue to support him after this.

I would assume that any fans he has left from this scandal (and the not social distancing) really have no brains or are predators/awful people themselves who don't see the harm and wrong in what he's doing.

nevermind
Learner
Learner

Post by nevermind »

Queen Bluth wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:31 pm

There's no way somebody who has morals would continue to support him after this.

I would assume that any fans he has left from this scandal (and the not social distancing) really have no brains or are predators/awful people themselves who don't see the harm and wrong in what he's doing.
I doubt it ... he is Mr. Teflon ...except for makeup nothing sticks ...

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

aimzalicious_ wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:37 am
sugarbones wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:33 am
What is up with his cheap ass looking party city wig in this latest video?

Usually his wigs look tacky and don't match his head shape (I still stand by my feeling his head needs more volume, even some fucking curls?) but this wig was exceptionally ugly.
His Willy Wonka wigs just seem to get worse and worse. It looks like a helmet or a piece of Lego hair on his head!
LOL it really does look like lego hair.

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

lurkermclurkerson wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:40 pm
The problem with his party city wig (besides being from party city) is that he needs fucking eyebrows.
Seriously, does anyone know why he shaves his eyebrows off? He looks like an alien or lord voldemort but he'd probably take that as a compliment. He has a weird aesthetic and i don't fully understand what look he's going for. It's almost like he wants to look as weird and tacky as possible

ssafterly
Talker
Talker

Post by ssafterly »

Jeffree, we all know you read these threads, so Im just going to make something very clear to you, in hopes you have the mental capacity to understand:

If you keep talking to your fans the way that you do, and jumping on their asses and blasting them, you are going to crumble.

Push people away and your going to slither back into the hole from once you came, with "$500 or less". Seriously getting sick of reading the trash to project towards your FANS. You have no idea the negative effect your words can have on people who "idolise" you.

Lower from your high mount, otherwise you will see the nasty consequences of your actions (regarding the way you treat people, more specifically your fans). Oh, and stop blocking people who simply ask for a statement regarding your association with predators and pedos. It doesnt look good in your favour 👀

anyfuckin way, light and love :)

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

Does anyone think he will make some half assed scripted video about it?

Pingwen
Learner
Learner

Post by Pingwen »

This is all I could see in his latest video. Except uglier.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnniaDrama »

Queen Bluth wrote:

I don't think he'll be cancelled like this. He's cockroach. I've seen some comments from his stans saying "so what? He isn't the one who abused them" and the classic "it's in the past, why are people always bringing up his past to attack him?".

BagAndBaguettes
Talker
Talker

Post by BagAndBaguettes »

AnniaDrama wrote:
Queen Bluth wrote:

I don't think he'll be cancelled like this. He's cockroach. I've seen some comments from his stans saying "so what? He isn't the one who abused them" and the classic "it's in the past, why are people always bringing up his past to attack him?".
This situation honestly is starting to remind me of the R. Kelly thing- a whole horde of Stockholmers/fanatics willing to defend somebody who associates with peedos 'till the end...and then it came out the fave (R.Kelly) was one, too- then the truly rabids came out of the woodwork and started paying his bills and legal reps.

In this case, J's stans will defend him until the truth comes out...and then they'll target his accusers/victims and pay his legal bills "bEcaUsE yOU deStrOyeD hIs lIfE !!!111!!!"

nevermind
Learner
Learner

Post by nevermind »

canyounot24 wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:48 am
Does anyone think he will make some half assed scripted video about it?

video, nope ... mysteriously mentioning something from his past for clickbait, yes... Twitter rant that he deletes after 5 minutes, yes... trying to get sympathy in a snapchat for people bringing up his past , Oh yes

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

lmao

Post by Guest »

To any of the victims of these disgusting "men". I'm sorry that no one protected you or spoke out on your behalf. I'm sorry that your trauma and pain is going to be relived because no one tried to get justice for you 10 years ago. I'm sorry that the ones that knew what was going on didn't say anything and allowed for these "men" to make more girls into their victims.
This whole thing makes me so angry. I have to fight back tears reading some of the info that is coming out. Jeffree Star is a vile, vile piece of human garbage. He has no morals or redeeming qualities. Whenever he is backed up into a corner he claims everything is lies and photoshopped. But mostly he just throws money at it. Case in point getting #jeffreestarapproved to trend last night. He wanted to silence the allegations going on about him. He didn't give that money away out of the kindness of his heart. Yes those recipients got some much needed financial help, but at what cost.
Anyone who doesnt believe that Jeffree knew of Davhies actions and is ok with the fact it was "10 years ago", is just as immoral and disgusting as Jeffree. Who isnt to say Jeffree wasnt hooking up with underage boys? Those boys arent going to speak out. Its heard enough for females rape victims to speak out. I imagine it's even harder for guys. Especially gay guys. Jeffree Star is a danger to society, point blank period. There is nothing he wouldnt do for money and power!
The thing that makes me so furious is there isnt going to be any consequences for him. There never are. Jeffree is always looking over his shoulder because he is a liar and manipulator. He is always waiting for the other shoe to drop. But there are always going to be countless people that defend everything he does. I feel like he will always weasel his way out of any situation. :x

eremi
Learner
Learner

Post by eremi »

manged wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:42 pm

lmao
I’m not seeing this tweet anywhere on his page. Is it shooped? If he actually is doing I’m interview about Dahvie I’m stoked

Return to “Jeffree Star”