Alexandra Rodriguez
whodoievencarebutido
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Learningtobeapigletwithahogknuckle - Part 35

Post by whodoievencarebutido »

PrettyPettyPrincess wrote:I have no issue with Fat people I watch Gabriella F and love her channel. Alex has gained 100 lbs in a year and thinks that’s okay. She’s cried in multiple videos about people commenting on her weight. She’s had lipo all for nothing. She dates these suspect men and has weird relationships all for the sake of having someone. Her looking like shit and being fat is just the icing on the cake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You seriously love Gabriella?! ImageImageImageImage You've gotta be kidding me. She might be more problematic than corndogs..

Can Corndogs just maybe for once in her dumb life just try to be honest & open? THOSE ARE THE KINDS VIDS YOUR TRIBE WANTS. GOD HOW HARD IS YOUR LIFE Image If she openly talked about her binge eating. Co-dependency. Feelings. You get it. Something! I think it would make her channel grow tremendously. That Sam girl is so fucking weird but shes getting hella bank off of views right now.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

rebeez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rebeez »

Working out isn’t gonna do anything for her and I don’t get why she keeps acting like that makes her healthy.

Obviously, it’s good to keep yourself active—but her doing a 30 minute pop sugar fitness video and still eating the same is literally doing NOTHING but getting herself to think she’s out here being a fitness goddess.

Even is she could run, she’ll burn a couple hundred calories at most. Not enough to lose any weight with all the stuff she consumes.

IMO, it’s SO much easier to just count calories and not even think about working out, while still losing weight. Why won’t she just do something that works?

(To answer my own question, because she does stuff for looks—not for her own health. And working out sounds good)

nananacomeon
Learner
Learner

Post by nananacomeon »

rebeez wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:59 pm
Working out isn’t gonna do anything for her and I don’t get why she keeps acting like that makes her healthy.

Obviously, it’s good to keep yourself active—but her doing a 30 minute pop sugar fitness video and still eating the same is literally doing NOTHING but getting herself to think she’s out here being a fitness goddess.

Even is she could run, she’ll burn a couple hundred calories at most. Not enough to lose any weight with all the stuff she consumes.

IMO, it’s SO much easier to just count calories and not even think about working out, while still losing weight. Why won’t she just do something that works?

(To answer my own question, because she does stuff for looks—not for her own health. And working out sounds good)

To me, health definitely includes working out. She works from Home, and rarely leaves her House, so going for walks and jogging Will definitely improve her heath. She might not lose weight as fast as if she only counted calories, but gaining muscle and losing fat at the same time is so much better. But yes, she definitely should think more about What she eats - and especially get some vegetables! She eats a bit of fruit in smoothies, but the only vegetables she seems to eat is a bit of spinach, and some broccoli Once in a while. I just think she would feel so much better, and less tired, and sick all the time! She really needs more than just empty calories and meat.. PS. Sorry for all the random capital letters - I’m using my phone, and english isn’t my language, so I think my iphone gets confused haha

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

I think the idea is that you can't outrun a bad diet. Might be some benefit vascular wise but little change will occur.
If I had her time and resources I'd be well on the way back to a single digit size. I'll add youth to that too because it's a hell of a lot easier at her age to lose than mine.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

nananacomeon
Learner
Learner

Post by nananacomeon »

MissDelusional wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:26 pm
I think the idea is that you can't outrun a bad diet. Might be some benefit vascular wise but little change will occur.
If I had her time and resources I'd be well on the way back to a single digit size. I'll add youth to that too because it's a hell of a lot easier at her age to lose than mine.
That is definitely true! :) But I just don’t think it would be Healthy for her to count calories the Way she did on weightwatchers where she still barely ate vegetables. Of course when you only eat a certain amount of calories that Way, you lose Weight - and faster now when she’s Young. I just think Working out and moving her body is more important for Health, Than losing Weight fast. She needs a Healthy lifestyle, not a Quick weight Loss - where she would probably gain it all + more back again.

Post by Guest »

nananacomeon wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:20 pm
rebeez wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:59 pm

To me, health definitely includes working out. She works from Home, and rarely leaves her House, so going for walks and jogging Will definitely improve her heath. She might not lose weight as fast as if she only counted calories, but gaining muscle and losing fat at the same time is so much better. But yes, she definitely should think more about What she eats - and especially get some vegetables! She eats a bit of fruit in smoothies, but the only vegetables she seems to eat is a bit of spinach, and some broccoli Once in a while. I just think she would feel so much better, and less tired, and sick all the time! She really needs more than just empty calories and meat.. PS. Sorry for all the random capital letters - I’m using my phone, and english isn’t my language, so I think my iphone gets confused haha
80/20 is the standard. 80% what one eats/calories and 20% fitness. She could jog/walk an hour a day and it will do nothing if she does not track her calories. In fact...she may even gain weight thinking she is burning so much that she can eat more. At the end of the day she is not putting herself into caloric deficits by excercise alone unless she is exercising 6 hours a day. It would still be better than doing nothing though

Post by Guest »

TheLastCorndog wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:12 pm
Why is Alex asking strangers on the internet if they want to see her exercise? Why can’t she just fucking exercise and do it for herself and not for attention?

Also, I know it’s been said but just gotta add my two cents worth, there is no way someone her size should be running or jogging. Yes, you see people on TV on Biggest Loser doing it, they have medical professionals on standby. They have a doctors clearance to start it too.

I’m an ex-cross country runner and would run up to 15kms a day. I was really fit and really slim. My knees are fucked from those years of doing it so I now has to stick to the softness of a treadmill.

Corndogs is far too big to be attempting something so advanced. She’s setting herself up to fail. She needs to continue on low impact exercise until she has lost the weight. Doing this now, she’ll just give up.

Yar doesn’t want to exercise with her because they are at different levels. He probably needs to do his own thing for completely selfish reasons and rightly so. What will he get out of walking with Corndogs? It’s not his job to help her, she’s gotta help herself. She just can’t think for herself so will try to be like Yarmayn instead of being herself and doing what’s right for her.

That said, of course I hit the YES button! I gotta watch this play out ImageImage

I use to run track and be a long distance runner as well. I LOVED it but had to stop because I fucked up both my knees. A runner's high is is real thing. I too hit the treadmill and use inclines to beef up my work out as I have to stick to fast paced walking between 4 to 4.4mi/hr. Considering the mechanics of her legs are already fucked up with how they are structured and how her knees and feet mobilize I would only recommend walking for her. Walking is still good for you

smile and nod
Talker
Talker

Post by smile and nod »

We don’t hate Alex because she’s fat.
Alex is fat because we hate her.

Ha sorry. That was the first thing that came to my mind.

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

smile and nod wrote:We don’t hate Alex because she’s fat.
Alex is fat because we hate her.

Ha sorry. That was the first thing that came to my mind.

Lol! That's actually pretty deep.

More like we don't hate Alex because she's fat, Alex is fat because she hates herself.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Mykulllzz-nutz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mykulllzz-nutz »

Alex running??? Lolss. At her size it is extremely dangerous. she is going to fuk up her joints instantaneously. Her knees are already extremely messed up due to her weight and her running will not help her at all. Fast paced walking will be best for her and will bring her heart rate up.

TheLastCorndog
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLastCorndog »

Alex needs to forget about over the top exercise attempts and fad diets and address her unhealthy relationship with food. As long as she has an eating disorder she’s never going to lose the weight. She needs to work on recovery from that first. The rest will come with that journey.

PrettyPettyPrincess
Talker
Talker

Post by PrettyPettyPrincess »

KittyBeeCool wrote:I feel like the only reason she wants to jog is probably because Yar has met females at the parks running his laps. Probably some of the same people he sees on the same schedules. Alex can barely stand up to show a try on haul without holding herself up against a wall.
Sad but true

PrettyPettyPrincess
Talker
Talker

Post by PrettyPettyPrincess »

whodoievencarebutido wrote:
PrettyPettyPrincess wrote:I have no issue with Fat people I watch Gabriella F and love her channel. Alex has gained 100 lbs in a year and thinks that’s okay. She’s cried in multiple videos about people commenting on her weight. She’s had lipo all for nothing. She dates these suspect men and has weird relationships all for the sake of having someone. Her looking like shit and being fat is just the icing on the cake.

You seriously love Gabriella?! ImageImageImageImage You've gotta be kidding me. She might be more problematic than corndogs..

Can Corndogs just maybe for once in her dumb life just try to be honest & open? THOSE ARE THE KINDS VIDS YOUR TRIBE WANTS. GOD HOW HARD IS YOUR LIFE Image If she openly talked about her binge eating. Co-dependency. Feelings. You get it. Something! I think it would make her channel grow tremendously. That Sam girl is so fucking weird but shes getting hella bank off of views right now.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Gabriella has been fat this whole time and owns it. I just like her style and she really seems confident. People will find fault in everyone tho.

allana
Debater
Debater

Post by allana »

I personally think its extremely important for Alex’ health to work out. She has an insanely “slow” lifestyle, she barely leaves the house. I think just for her mental health and for her muscle she needs to start walking or going to the gym regularly, with her schedule it should be possible to go 5-6 times a week even. From personal experience I know its easier to eat healthy if you feel well mentally and physically and don’t stay inside all day. She needs activity.

Weight loss is mostly about diet, I 100% agree with that. However, with Alex, to even focus in healthier foods etc she needs to get in the right mind set and I think just daily walks / hikes / gym sessions could really help.

She definitely has the time for it. Instead of eating out she should try workout classes or go for walks and then cook herself. Yar should know a healthy diet, he could cook or at least help her with the cooking as well.

At very least lead by example.

TheLastCorndog
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLastCorndog »

allana wrote:I personally think its extremely important for Alex’ health to work out. She has an insanely “slow” lifestyle, she barely leaves the house. I think just for her mental health and for her muscle she needs to start walking or going to the gym regularly, with her schedule it should be possible to go 5-6 times a week even. From personal experience I know its easier to eat healthy if you feel well mentally and physically and don’t stay inside all day. She needs activity.

Weight loss is mostly about diet, I 100% agree with that. However, with Alex, to even focus in healthier foods etc she needs to get in the right mind set and I think just daily walks / hikes / gym sessions could really help.

She definitely has the time for it. Instead of eating out she should try workout classes or go for walks and then cook herself. Yar should know a healthy diet, he could cook or at least help her with the cooking as well.

At very least lead by example.

YAR is a piece of shit for never cooking.

imyselfamstrange
Learner
Learner

Post by imyselfamstrange »

matty14 wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:44 am
legit question guys...do y'all just hate her because she is fat and photoshops her instagram pics? I mean lets be real - EVERY instagrammer fit or not photoshops their pics. And you can argue its because she promotes body positivity and being fearless but many fit people promote healthy lifestyle and being happy/healthy yet still photoshop their shit. Thats just part of the game whether u like it or not. Magazines been doing it for years and it's not going to end with social media.

And yeah she gained a shit ton of weight and maybe lies about her size or is in denial (though she has been mentioning wearing a size 3 more often lately instead of a 2) but I think thats just part of being human. I think anyone who gains weight goes through a denial period and confessing that to the internet is hard especially if u won't even admit it to yourself yet. At least it seems like she is starting to come to terms with it.

idk I get the hate for someone like amberlynn. She is just an overall awful manipulative person. But I feel like Alex just has self esteem issues and grew up with a mom who seems a bit off and of course a dad with a shit ton of problems and is doing her best while dealing with her past/present. Plus she never said she was fearless lol - the point of her channel is to become fearless. It's not like she is going to be perfect with everything. Idk I just haven't seen her do something truly hateful/unforgiveable. Unless I am missing something Y'all just seem to hate her so much just for gaining weight.

As a fat girl myself, I’m not hating anybody for their weight. I dislike her approach and her public identity she gets to monetize. Yeah, maybe I am bitter that she can play pretend and live a “luxurious” life for being absolutely fucking useless. Whatever, I can admit it. At least I can admit to having faults and being real.

I’ve been subbed to Alex for a long ass time. Enough time to make educated conclusions and be content knowing my distaste for her is justified. The poorly disclosed sponsorships, the blatant wastefulness, the dishonesty, the condescension, the manipulation, the arrogance, the obliviousness...

Not to mention her fetishizing black men or the creepy conversations with her mom about wanting to fuck who she’s dating.

She uses her weight to shill products and make believe she’s hot online. It’s weird and delusional. Yeah, a lot of people Facetune but a lot of people don’t make money from it either. I don’t think that’s okay, to be honest.

I don’t think it should be okay to advertise clothing, products and makeup when your body, life and face is fake. How could anybody make an informed decision? Truthfully, the companies sponsoring her share half the blame for not researching who is promoting them because surprise neither of them care about anything other than money.

She’s not “learning to be fearless” - she’s a fucking fraud with the paid version of facetune. If anything, she’s learned how to be a liar, to not only herself, but her audience.

Not everybody watching her videos understands that you can now alter your body live in video form, or that you can warp your triple chins away. Not everybody who orders a shirt with an affiliate link from her haul understands that she’s lying about the size and they can’t trust her advice or opinions. I’m not saying everybody supporting her is stupid, or that I hate her because she’s fat - I’m saying she’s a fucking fake ass bitch.

lolwhataf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolwhataf »

^^ agree with all of you guys.
I used to love Alex and watched all of her videos. She addressed topics like plus size dating, how she met Alan, what problems she has to face as a plus size woman. She dedicated whole videos to review one product which I found amazing. And I also enjoyed her makeup videos at that time, you could tell she worked at Mac because her makeup and outfits looked gorgeous.
I enjoyed her videos because she was making quality content by being honest and open, she was making those videos because she WANTED to.
Now I can't even sit through one of her vlogs because I know there will be some sponsored shit waiting for me at the end. It really made me hate her videos because you can tell she's not putting any effort in them anymore, and I don't think she enjoys making these videos herself. But now she has to because she wants to maintain her lavish lifestyle.
Also, we're not the only ones who used to like Alex and now we dislike her. Remember when I asked where all of her friends went? Well, there you have it. Seems like people in real life also noticed the change in her behavior and said their goodbyes.
Also also, totally agree with the 80/20 rule. Unless Alex changes her diet working out will do nothing for her. Really funny to watch her doing zumba and 5 minutes later she's in the drive through at McDonald's.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

as a lot of you said before: no one here hates her for being fat or gaining weight. she's a delusional co-dependant asshole who cannot function on her own, who makes plus sized girls feel terrible because she photoshops and fabricates her instagram persona to fit something she will never be if she carries on with this destructive life style. i think everyone on here would applaud her for trying to make changes. she needs therapy first but that would mean she can no longer live in denial and acknowledge what's wrong. she can only can work on herself when she treats the underlying reasons for her unhealthy relationship with food (probably some kind of coping mechanism)

LikeAbutterfly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LikeAbutterfly »

Her weekly vlog was incredibly boring...

moondawg626
Informer
Informer

Post by moondawg626 »

Lmao she said she was exhausted from being in meetings all day. I’m sure they’re meetings her management set up in order for her to get more sponsorships and really meet people in the industry and all she did was complain. I mean she came back from those meetings with two full bags of free stuff and she was moping that they added a meeting without telling her. Like yar was doing homework, probably stuff for his actual job and did a run and Alex literally sat in a chair all day. She doesn’t move ever and now when she does anything outside being at home or her target she’s “exhausted.” How does she think she can start jogging if she can’t even leave her house without needing a 2 hour nap in the middle of the day

Return to “Learningtobefearless”