NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheTimTracker AndNowIt’sTimeToSupportJackson’sNeck Part 10

Post by Love_the_kitz »

brit615 wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:30 am
Great...
So the timing puts this poor man in the middle of Disney World while shedding the virus.

I have so many words to say, none of them nice.

Torn with grief for him and his family.

Pissed off that Disney HAD to announce they'd be shutting down instead of just locking up right away. This caused so many people who don't understand to be there as though it was special.

Awww.... FUCK.

Galorious_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Galorious_1 »

brit615 wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:30 am
Great...
Terribly sad. Young man who'd had a lot of health issues during his life. It's really scary.

I've also seen reports of Spring Breakers continuing to party in South Florida despite the bans. Its all a mess....

... And yes the idiot Track holes had their baby in the parks and yes we said it was dumb. Not going to watch their live stream. If anyone can stomach it, let ys know what they say!

mikedupp
Informer
Informer

Post by mikedupp »

The Trackers had a livestream and had the Super Chat feature deactivated?

Well that's it folks, wrap it up, the Corona Virus is going to kill us all.

Buddybear
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Buddybear »

this is sad but he was also was considered a high risk patient. He had a history of asthma, bronchitis and cancer.

Post by Guest »

When I turned it on at about 10 minutes in, she starting saying about how they're planning on doing 2 live shows a week until this "blows over." 

One with "chatting" and "hanging out" for an hour or less and then another where they want to open mail from "you guys" that.  The P.O. Box has been closed for a COUPLE OF YEARS NOW - her words - but they still have unopened mail sitting upstairs in their "filming room" (because doesn't EVERYONE having a "filming room"?)

She made sure to interject how appreciative they are of all the stuff "you guys" sent them... EONS ago.

They also decided to turn off super chats because they don't feel like now is the right time to be asking for super chats. "Seems kind of wrong to me," Jenn said.

LOL - as if superchatting living in a $450K house was somehow RIGHT?

Then she launched into a thanks for all the superchats in the past.  Because of YOU - the viewer - they were able to donate almost $20,000 to charity last year.   And that's not something they usually talk about because she doesn't feel "you should talk about your charitable donations."

She said the superchats were a part of that. And that they donated EVERY SINGLE CENT of EVERY superchat they EVER had to charity.  

REALLY.

And thanks you guys for letting them donate to their favorite charities and to people in the community in need. 

I stopped after those 2 minutes. Couldn't watch anymore. 

And we shouldn't feel marginally sorry for her as we discussed a few pages back - meek and mild - looking fearful or whatever of Tim in a couple seconds sitting on the couch - shell of her former prancersizing self - NONE of that. 

She completely took charge and commanded the mic in those 2 minutes I watched (Tim simply was left with "yeah" "yeah" "yeah").   And I'm sure it continued throughout - same as with those other podcast episodes where she'd rip Tim a new one.

So …. all that meek shit she puts on during regular vlogs is - as always - an ACT.

Also, not negating the benefit of any organization receiving the charitable donations (obviously) BUT to donate almost $20,000 in one year (and subsequently write it off in some capacity)...yeah, they're not hurting for money, not even this situation with COVID-19 appears to be fazing them. (and IIRC, they didn't do tons of superchats last year to amass $20k)

Excerpt of the day comment on vlog - (yes, such sacrifice! :roll: )

Ashlea Wattenbe12 hours agoTim and Jenn, thank you for continuing to make content in these uncertain times! I know you have your own personal needs and things to attend to and I’m sure that continuing to film takes sacrifice.

Gill247
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Gill247 »

$20,000 in donations to charities last year is a massive amount - good on them!!

In a time of worry and uncertainty in the world, let’s all practice a little more kindness to each other, including the Trackers <3

abahney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abahney »

Gill247 wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:45 pm
$20,000 in donations to charities last year is a massive amount - good on them!!

In a time of worry and uncertainty in the world, let’s all practice a little more kindness to each other, including the Trackers <3
🙄🙄🙄

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

Gill247 wrote:$20,000 in donations to charities last year is a massive amount - good on them!!

You had me in the first half, I’m not gonna lie

Love_the_kitz
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Love_the_kitz »

LOL, I'm having a fantastic time watching what these two come up with for vlogging ideas."What's in our diaper bag?" :rofl:

Let's help them with some titles to cover:

"What is Jenn chewing? Let's have a closer look..."
"What's in Tim's beard? Is it moving?"
"Getting lost on a map. Come with us!"
"Oh no! Disney's closed, Home vlog 1001."

Add yours!

Post by Guest »

Love_the_kitz wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:50 pm
LOL, I'm having a fantastic time watching what these two come up with for vlogging ideas."What's in our diaper bag?" :rofl:

Let's help them with some titles to cover:

"What is Jenn chewing? Let's have a closer look..."
"What's in Tim's beard? Is it moving?"
"Getting lost on a map. Come with us!"
"Oh no! Disney's closed, Home vlog 1001."

Add yours!
"Next super chat...a grand tour of our $450,000 house! Donations welcome!"
"In today's episode, let's introduce you to our nanny!"
"Did we say we'd open up all the mail from years' ago?... just kidding. Here's Jackson being poked by Tim again!"
"In today's Cooking with Jenn, we explore the mystery of how to boil water!"

:roll:

allllycat07
Lurker
Lurker

Post by allllycat07 »

"Jenn shows off her editing skills!"

or lack of them. 8-)

Post by Guest »

I clicked on some of the affiliate links (as in they get some money if you buy the product)…

...a $1,147 stroller
…a $219 boxy backpack aka diaper bag
...a $135 Ergo baby carrier
...an $80 ring sling
...a $50 stroller "rocker" rocket

Not to be outdone by $19.... chapstick!??!

I know having a baby is expensive but - considering the choice of these products and their prices - how any one of their typical viewer thinks they're "just like us" still is beyond me at this point. :roll:

ziggy777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ziggy777 »

I don’t believe they donated $20,000 last year.

No way

mikedupp
Informer
Informer

Post by mikedupp »

Looks like they are doing another live stream....

These are so much easier on Jen, she doesn't have to edit for 13 hours, Timbo and Jenn can just ramble for a hour or two as their sycophant fans tell them how awesome they are.

FoBGD12
Learner
Learner

Post by FoBGD12 »

There's that little part of me that hopes, since they keep doing live streams, that Jackson either has a meltdown or a blowout while they're recording so they're forced to either end the broadcast to take care of him themselves, or reveal the nanny by having her solve their problems for them.

Giantsfan0921
Informer
Informer

Post by Giantsfan0921 »

Gill247 wrote:

Funny how Gill247 in their 1st post on this site tell us they're not Jenn and in their next post tries to praise the Trackers... If the Trackers were soo great and generous they wouldn't make videos about their charitable endeavors looking for praise, they would do it silently out of the goodness of their hearts. They have proven time and again that their is no goodness in their hearts.

Post by Guest »

Giantsfan0921 wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:03 pm
Gill247 wrote:

Funny how Gill247 in their 1st post on this site tell us they're not Jenn and in their next post tries to praise the Trackers... If the Trackers were soo great and generous they wouldn't make videos about their charitable endeavors looking for praise, they would do it silently out of the goodness of their hearts. They have proven time and again that their is no goodness in their hearts.

I just checked too. That was otowngurlove (or however she spelled it) that said about not being Jenn.

If you click on Gill247's name, and when you see that comment, click on JUMP TO POST and you'll see what Gill actually wrote in response-

I wouldn’t hold your breath, I’ve also been reading along for months and found this page via Oniondips / Maria who I worked out straight away were the same person. We were promised “tea with receipts” but so far there hasn’t been a dribble!!

Either way. Strange that Gill was anti-Tracker with the comment above and now is pro-Tracker. LOL :rofl:

Stardust27
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Stardust27 »

Chococat76 wrote: When I turned it on at about 10 minutes in, she starting saying about how they're planning on doing 2 live shows a week until this "blows over." 

One with "chatting" and "hanging out" for an hour or less and then another where they want to open mail from "you guys" that.  The P.O. Box has been closed for a COUPLE OF YEARS NOW - her words - but they still have unopened mail sitting upstairs in their "filming room" (because doesn't EVERYONE having a "filming room"?)

She made sure to interject how appreciative they are of all the stuff "you guys" sent them... EONS ago.

They also decided to turn off super chats because they don't feel like now is the right time to be asking for super chats. "Seems kind of wrong to me," Jenn said.

LOL - as if superchatting living in a $450K house was somehow RIGHT?

Then she launched into a thanks for all the superchats in the past.  Because of YOU - the viewer - they were able to donate almost $20,000 to charity last year.   And that's not something they usually talk about because she doesn't feel "you should talk about your charitable donations."

She said the superchats were a part of that. And that they donated EVERY SINGLE CENT of EVERY superchat they EVER had to charity.  

REALLY.

And thanks you guys for letting them donate to their favorite charities and to people in the community in need. 

I stopped after those 2 minutes. Couldn't watch anymore. 

And we shouldn't feel marginally sorry for her as we discussed a few pages back - meek and mild - looking fearful or whatever of Tim in a couple seconds sitting on the couch - shell of her former prancersizing self - NONE of that. 

She completely took charge and commanded the mic in those 2 minutes I watched (Tim simply was left with "yeah" "yeah" "yeah").   And I'm sure it continued throughout - same as with those other podcast episodes where she'd rip Tim a new one.

So …. all that meek shit she puts on during regular vlogs is - as always - an ACT.

Also, not negating the benefit of any organization receiving the charitable donations (obviously) BUT to donate almost $20,000 in one year (and subsequently write it off in some capacity)...yeah, they're not hurting for money, not even this situation with COVID-19 appears to be fazing them. (and IIRC, they didn't do tons of superchats last year to amass $20k)

Excerpt of the day comment on vlog - (yes, such sacrifice! :roll: )

Ashlea Wattenbe12 hours agoTim and Jenn, thank you for continuing to make content in these uncertain times! I know you have your own personal needs and things to attend to and I’m sure that continuing to film takes sacrifice.
Filming YouTube videos takes sacrifice?!?! Sacrifice?!?!? Excuse me but what service is Tim and Jenn contributing to society? What vital service does their community need them for? Nurses and doctors are sacrificing their lives and their families to battle a pandemic, not sitting on their asses at home looking for handouts from strangers. Why do “fans” give youtubers a pass all the time about how “hard” they work and how much they “sacrifice”. They don’t provide value to society and they don’t work hard so why do people act like they do?!?!? It’s infuriating when we have a global pandemic, people are dying, and hillbilly Tim and jenn get peoples admiration. Disgusting.

skepchick
Lurker
Lurker

Post by skepchick »

I can’t believe they think it is okay to admit they have fan mail they received TWO YEARS AGO and never opened. They are saying this on camera like it’s funny or acceptable in any way.

Your fans are real people with jobs and families. They took time and maybe even spent money to send you letters and packages, and you just didn’t care for two years?? They are only opening them now that they have literally nothing else to do in their home vlogs.

It isn’t funny. It is disrespectful and ungrateful. Not to mention lazy! Just go ahead and laugh in the faces of your fans, and admit you don’t care about them one bit!

Gill247
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Gill247 »

Chococat76 wrote:
Giantsfan092delete wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:03 pm

I just checked too. That was otowngurlove (or however she spelled it) that said about not being Jenn.

If you click on Gill247's name, and when you see that comment, click on JUMP TO POST and you'll see what Gill actually wrote in response-

I wouldn’t hold your breath, I’ve also been reading along for months and found this page via Oniondips / Maria who I worked out straight away were the same person. We were promised “tea with receipts” but so far there hasn’t been a dribble!!

Either way. Strange that Gill was anti-Tracker with the comment above and now is pro-Tracker. LOL :rofl:
I wouldn’t say I’m anti- Tracker or pro-Tracker. I just read along here because the comments are hilarious.

I live in the UK and have been watching the trackers for a few years now, found them when we were researching for an upcoming yearly trip.

Some things they do irritate me - I think they ramble on too much during home vlogs. I wish there was more structure to their vlogs or they mixed it up a bit more. However I generally enjoy watching them at the parks and restaurants as it gives us ideas for our trips.

I do stand by my earlier comment that their charitable donation last year is impressive. They can clearly afford it so good on them!

Return to “TheTimTracker”