TheTimTracker AndNowIt’sTimeToSupportJackson’sNeck Part 10

sheabutterbitch
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheTimTracker AndNowIt’sTimeToSupportJackson’sNeck Part 10

Post by sheabutterbitch »

It took them that long to cook dinner WITH the nanny’s help.
Jenn’s knife handling skills are atrocious, I was sure she was going to cut herself at any given moment. they need to focus, follow the recipe as a guide and have one of them focus on filming. i’m sure it’s difficult when you’re constantly having to address the nanny in the room.
she must be a live in nanny if she is quarantined with them.
which makes me wonder why they said they hadn’t been in contact with anyone when i can hear the nanny’s voice while they made dinner?
*has to be her, anyone else hear another woman’s voice while they are beginning to prep dinner?*

mikedupp
Informer
Informer

Post by mikedupp »

Timbo builds Lego as well as Jenn cooks and that's to say not very good.

Neither of them believe in prepping at all. Spend the 15 minutes of knolling out the pieces in each bag as you go through them and you'll build so much faster. Then again, Timbo most likely wants this to take forever so he has Home Vlog footage.

eyecandy017
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by eyecandy017 »

sheabutterbitch wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:15 am
Jenn’s knife handling skills are atrocious, I was sure she was going to cut herself at any given moment. they need to focus, follow the recipe as a guide and have one of them focus on filming. i’m sure it’s difficult when you’re constantly having to address the nanny in the room.
which makes me wonder why they said they hadn’t been in contact with anyone when i can hear the nanny’s voice while they made dinner?
*has to be her, anyone else hear another woman’s voice while they are beginning to prep dinner?*
Which vlog is this? And can you provide a time stamp for when we can hear the nanny?
"I stand behind my decision to avoid salad and other disgusting things." -Leslie Knope :love2:

dagron
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dagron »

Youtube recommended the Ballingers Disney vlogs to me. First one is their version of the day in Epcot, and you can plainly see the lady from the Double Dose is with them in multiple spots. Guess Jenn didn't give them orders on how to edit to hide the nanny!

zilops
Learner
Learner

Post by zilops »

dagron wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:37 pm
Youtube recommended the Ballingers Disney vlogs to me. First one is their version of the day in Epcot, and you can plainly see the lady from the Double Dose is with them in multiple spots. Guess Jenn didn't give them orders on how to edit to hide the nanny!
What idiots! I gotta find it!!

Animefan28
Debater
Debater

Post by Animefan28 »

Ask and you shall receive. In the first photo you can clearly see a lady holding Jackson. In the second and third photos it is the lady from Double Dose- and she is wearing the same clothes as the person in the first. They may not be paying her, she may just be helping out.T and J if that is the case that is a slimy thing to do, stop taking advantage of friends. Also Jenn since you are probably moaning that everyone is out to get you, let me set you straight. No one is trying to destroy you. Just stop hiding you have help. Be honest! Since you claim you are honest. What is the point in hiding something? The truth always will come out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

Animefan28 wrote:Ask and you shall receive. In the first photo you can clearly see a lady holding Jackson. In the second and third photos it is the lady from Double Dose- and she is wearing the same clothes as the person in the first. They may not be paying her, she may just be helping out.T and J if that is the case that is a slimy thing to do, stop taking advantage of friends. Also Jenn since you are probably moaning that everyone is out to get you, let me set you straight. No one is trying to destroy you. Just stop hiding you have help. Be honest! Since you claim you are honest. What is the point in hiding something? The truth always will come out.
Anime coming through with the screenshots! And congrats go out to saltyflgirl, who originally speculated it being the chick from Double Dose!

We need a new thread soon. Most of you know then drill: suggest a title, most likes wins.

(Also, I’m not a mod. Anyone can make a thread, it doesn’t have to be me. Try to avoid making more than one “Part XX” thread at a time.)

Giantsfan0921
Informer
Informer

Post by Giantsfan0921 »

Rebelle wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:59 am
Animefan28 wrote:Ask and you shall receive. In the first photo you can clearly see a lady holding Jackson. In the second and third photos it is the lady from Double Dose- and she is wearing the same clothes as the person in the first. They may not be paying her, she may just be helping out.T and J if that is the case that is a slimy thing to do, stop taking advantage of friends. Also Jenn since you are probably moaning that everyone is out to get you, let me set you straight. No one is trying to destroy you. Just stop hiding you have help. Be honest! Since you claim you are honest. What is the point in hiding something? The truth always will come out.
Anime coming through with the screenshots! And congrats go out to saltyflgirl, who originally speculated it being the chick from Double Dose!

We need a new thread soon. Most of you know then drill: suggest a title, most likes wins.

(Also, I’m not a mod. Anyone can make a thread, it doesn’t have to be me. Try to avoid making more than one “Part XX” thread at a time.)
We definitely don't need 2 Part 11's lol. Lets just make sure one person is asking for ideas for the next thread.

My entry: TheTimTracker SHOW US THE NANNY

guruxuxa
Informer
Informer

Post by guruxuxa »

Didn't Double Dose just move to Orlando a few weeks ago to vlog full time at Disney, that has to be rough timing.

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

Giantsfan0921 wrote:
Rebelle wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:59 am

We definitely don't need 2 Part 11's lol. Lets just make sure one person is asking for ideas for the next thread.

My entry: TheTimTracker SHOW US THE NANNY
To piggyback off of your suggestion: AndNowIt’sTimeToPayTheNanny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mac
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mac »

How about - TheTimTracker AndNowIt'sTimeToGetAJob

sheabutterbitch
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sheabutterbitch »

eyecandy017 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:37 pm
sheabutterbitch wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:15 am
Which vlog is this? And can you provide a time stamp for when we can hear the nanny?

“Lego Roller Coaster Fun, Trying a new Subscription Box...” starting at 19:22 in response to Tim you can hear another woman’s voice. Not entirely sure it’s the nanny. Also i realize that Florida is behind when it comes to quarantine, i’m in California and we’ve been on lockdown for longer than the east coast.
I just don’t get why they’d spend so long talking about not being in contact with anybody but not acknowledging the nanny. also i hope she is home and not still helping them, we should all be in our respective homes right now.

IPaidthePrice
Learner
Learner

Post by IPaidthePrice »

guruxuxa wrote:Didn't Double Dose just move to Orlando a few weeks ago to vlog full time at Disney, that has to be rough timing.
They did just move. If you look at their Instagram they moved February 27th. Also on the March 2nd post she is wearing the same blue shirt as the screen shot above. AAANNNNDDD...at one time (now it’s taken down) just shortly after they moved they called themselves locals...not yet you aren’t. Not even enough time to go get a new driver’s license and to claim as locals on county tax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

demboyzfromatlanta
Learner
Learner

Post by demboyzfromatlanta »

guruxuxa wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:20 pm
Didn't Double Dose just move to Orlando a few weeks ago to vlog full time at Disney, that has to be rough timing.
they average like 1,000 views on a video on what is already an insanely over-saturated vlogging market (Disney vloggers) and they decided to drop everything to move here for it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

mikedupp
Informer
Informer

Post by mikedupp »

Timbo and Jenn scraping the bottom of the barrel of ideas with their favorite "QS Restaurants at Disney" Timbo does a nice job telling me the difference between QS and TS, even though they both screw it up because they stated that no one brings you food at a QS, but they forgot about Be Our Guest. I mean they are only a travel and lifestyle vlog so there's no reason why they should have the slip up/sarcasm.....

Jenn nice enough to leave in a video clip of Tim proceeding to go ass to mouth on a Casey's Corner Footlong Hotdog.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

AndNowIt'sTimeToDropInViews

AndNowIt'sTimeToDustOffTheResume

AndNowIt'sTimeToBoreOurStans (with these dumb home vlogs and half-ass live shows)

Olivias1701
Learner
Learner

Post by Olivias1701 »

These list videos are awful. Could they pick a worse background than sitting on the floor in between two chairs?! I actually prefer the home vlogs 100% to this!

Kotose
Learner
Learner

Post by Kotose »

ah that new vlog...
I Think we are finally losing it... no Tim and Jenn you lost it a long time ago... Also I can't stress enough how much i hate people atm who complain they have to stay inside all day atm, yes it's not the best of fun... But compairing that to the people who still have to go out and do their jobs and risk their lives out there, i feel like crying over the fact that you have to stay inside is really really telling on some people... .

Also AndNowIt'sTimeToHoooomeVlog

Olivias1701
Learner
Learner

Post by Olivias1701 »

Why does she eat oatmeal AND an English muffin with butter. It’s just carbs on top of carbs?! Oatmeal itself would be a complete breakfast. English muffin with butter and an egg or some sort of protein would be a complete breakfast. I hope dumb people who watch don’t think carbs with a side of carbs is healthy.... it’s also not just right now, she has eaten this for a long time. Makes a lot more sense when pregnant but doesn’t make sense now when you really just don’t know when you’ll get new groceries next...

Post by Guest »

Olivias1701 wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:56 am
Why does she eat oatmeal AND an English muffin with butter. It’s just carbs on top of carbs?! Oatmeal itself would be a complete breakfast. English muffin with butter and an egg or some sort of protein would be a complete breakfast. I hope dumb people who watch don’t think carbs with a side of carbs is healthy.... it’s also not just right now, she has eaten this for a long time. Makes a lot more sense when pregnant but doesn’t make sense now when you really just don’t know when you’ll get new groceries next...
Plus the fact that sitting around the house all day - like her typical day involves - doesn't burn that many calories.

So yes, absolutely the EITHER / OR scenario makes sense as you noted.

Return to “TheTimTracker”