IT'SJUDYS4thGirlandBenjiHatesHisLIFE (Pt. 98)

bananas
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: IT'SJUDYS4thGirlandBenjiHatesHisLIFE (Pt. 98)

Post by bananas »

patientLikeAcircle wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:31 pm
Judy just turned 34. I'm shocked April is actually older than her LOL

She's at 28 weeks. Shouldn't she be tested for GD already. Her baby can't be that big!

Still no OB... her EDD is June 20 if anyone wondering. (Maybe that can be Baby L's middle name "June" LOL)

Amy had two home births. She would be the go-to person for advice. If they were talking, that is LOL

April has a couple of collabs with her mommy vlogger friends. Surprised she didn't include I'm a Mommy Vlogger Judy LOL

Check out her IG https://www.instagram.com/aprilathena7/?hl=en if anyone interested. She is giving away money :tu:
i stopped watching April + Justin a few years back because I felt like she acted all fake and sugar coated things, but she seems more genuine than JUDY when i saw a recent vlog. but i was surprised to see how much liam grew up, and he is only 5 years old and speaks so well (compared to the twins) and he was even reading the directions from a workbook that april bought him!

who would have thought that I NOW prefer April+Justin over Judy+Benji (but i got to say, I still get some skeevy feelings off of Justin still), but April has begin growing on me. at least april knows how to properly take care of her kids, and put their needs before hers!

Neptunian
Talker
Talker

Post by Neptunian »

I don't know how it is for all the different states and school districts, but my teacher friend told me they are not allowed to fail any kids... everyone is getting passed along. Poor Miya!! I feel like she is on the spectrum somewhat. Obviously I don't know. I feel so bad for the poor kid- and some of y'all are writing concerning and nasty comments about these young kids... If anything bad mouth Judy & Banjo. It's up to the parents to help their children thrive and learn... Miya not knowing her own name!!! C'mon! I'm also so sick of every conversation and their entire lives being centered around food- it's sick! Seriously do you think they could do one video without obsessing over food?

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Neptunian wrote:I don't know how it is for all the different states and school districts, but my teacher friend told me they are not allowed to fail any kids... everyone is getting passed along. Poor Miya!! I feel like she is on the spectrum somewhat. Obviously I don't know. I feel so bad for the poor kid- and some of y'all are writing concerning and nasty comments about these young kids... If anything bad mouth Judy & Banjo. It's up to the parents to help their children thrive and learn... Miya not knowing her own name!!! C'mon! I'm also so sick of every conversation and their entire lives being centered around food- it's sick! Seriously do you think they could do one video without obsessing over food?
I totally agree with u. Kids are a product of their parents. J & B don’t teach them anything. It’s like they think they will figure it out on their own. Strange for them being brought up in a military family.

Now that you said something Judy won’t show any food in the next vlog. LOL! That will be a tough one for them. They eat constantly and with this epidemic you would think they might try and conserve food. Nope they do the exact opposite.

Notice no shipping trips being shown cause banjo bragged he bought months worth of food. But she has mentioned having food delivered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

rayver723
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rayver723 »

Remember banjos youtube bffs the rawbrahs they visited them before and also took the Hawaii trip for that retreat at that farm plantation a couple years ago. Well, Dan from the rawbrahs and his wife Dianna got divorced. She has a young daughter so definitely tough situation for her

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

RecyclePileQueen
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by RecyclePileQueen »

honeycupcake wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:35 am
Can i ask, what does BFT stand for? LOL
That is the baby’s one true name: BandAid ForTheViews Travis.

We don’t do that “Baby L” crap here.
My bitch flag flies from the highest pole of this castle.

reallywth2018
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reallywth2018 »

Gurugossiping wrote: quote this w/ new thread name suggestions
Itsbftslife

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Gurugossiping wrote:quote this w/ new thread name suggestions
It’sJudy’sHOTMESSEXPRESSLife

bananas
Learner
Learner

Post by bananas »

itsJudysFAILingHomeSchoolingTime

itsBenjiBAILOUTofQuarantine&FamilyTime

RecyclePileQueen
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by RecyclePileQueen »

It’s judys last trimester life
My bitch flag flies from the highest pole of this castle.

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

ItsJudysFoodLife
ItsJudysAgainstGGLife

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Judy tried to explain her Dr situation again. Still doesn’t make sense. Why would an OBGYN be dealing with a COVID patients??

She mentions the gestational diabetes and the testing. We mentioned that here. Hi Judy!!!!!

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

ItsJUMBOandDUMBOsLies Image

montrealgirl2014
Learner
Learner

Post by montrealgirl2014 »

H8trAide wrote:

DrVanessaPoseidon wrote:
Both of these are really good.. :rofl:

bananas
Learner
Learner

Post by bananas »

montrealgirl20delete4 wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:09 am
H8trAide wrote:

DrVanessaPoseidon wrote:
Both of these are really good.. :rofl:
Agreed!.. both are better than my suggestions :) please.. let the gossips COMMENCE!

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Judy and her shady dr. It’s like she goes to an HMO possibly. She sees who ever is there at the time OB wise.

When she got the ultrasound to reveal the gender it was odd cause they left the dr (even vlogged the Dr doing the Doppler) then showed them in the car and saying they had to schedule the ultrasound at a different place. She forgot she had to do that with the twins. Duh. She even had to use google maps to get them there. Very odd that it is her third pregnancy with supposedly the same drs and “clinic” and she is still clueless.

BagelBoy
Learner
Learner

Post by BagelBoy »

H8trAide wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:53 pm
Judy and her shady dr. It’s like she goes to an HMO possibly. She sees who ever is there at the time OB wise.

When she got the ultrasound to reveal the gender it was odd cause they left the dr (even vlogged the Dr doing the Doppler) then showed them in the car and saying they had to schedule the ultrasound at a different place. She forgot she had to do that with the twins. Duh. She even had to use google maps to get them there. Very odd that it is her third pregnancy with supposedly the same drs and “clinic” and she is still clueless.

Maybe the doctors moved to a different building idk but this is Judy of course so I don't know who to believe

lemonjuice
Learner
Learner

Post by lemonjuice »

It'sBenji'sSelfIsolatingInTheDownstairsGuestroomLife

smallworld
Debater
Debater

Post by smallworld »

I hated that stupid test! You have to drink this sugary drink, I have a sweet tooth and even I fell nauseous after drinking that crap; I passed. Most women fail the first test and they have to take it again but then they have to fast for 3 hours and we all know Judy won’t even last an hour.

speakyourdreams
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by speakyourdreams »

patientLikeAcircle wrote:She says for the twins (and BFT's latest visit at 20 weeks), she had to go to a different clinic where they have the "legit machine". I suppose she meant a 3D or 4D one to check baby's anatomy and abnormalities, if any.

Then again, maybe her "doctor" at times is a nurse practitioner!

For those who don't watch the vlog. She will be cutting her hair and has ordered the scissors from Sally's Beauty Supply LOL

Idiot says tomorrow's doctor's appointment is her FIRST TIME OUT IN PUBLIC...

Will be surprised if she passes her glucose test. She better not cheat!

The rubik's cube. I thought he was going to solve the entire thing. He only did one side :rofl:

Is there any difference. He skipped lunch but had two ice coffees with ice cream...
What’s wrong with nurse practitioners/midwives? Image

I know your wife and she wouldnt mind

Dark Ash
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Dark Ash »

What an awful shit show this family has turned into! I still cannot believe that she is having another child when she can not deal with the ones she has at all. Benji and the rest their families raised Julianna while Judy was busy with the twins for the first year and that's why Julianna is half normal and smart. But the twins, OMG they are 2 huge overweight toddlers that are so obnoxious and food obsessed its disgusting and also impossible to understand! kids at school must hate them or not even want to deal with trying to understand them. Judy and Benji's marriage is soooo obviously on the rocks that its funny at this point. Anyone can see he has no respect for her! Who would?!? The only good thing she has ever done was get on YouTube at the beginning and started off with a bunch of dorks from blogtv/YouNow following her dumb wedding to a rapist brother....and now she has ridden the wave to the end! She is providing for her family but she gives nothing else of herself to her family. Judy is so fucking dumb or naive that I can't respect anything she says or does! She is a fucking liar saying she hasn't been in public...she is faking self isolation!

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”