IT'SJUDYS4thGirlandBenjiHatesHisLIFE (Pt. 98)

smartalice
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: IT'SJUDYS4thGirlandBenjiHatesHisLIFE (Pt. 98)

Post by smartalice »

Vulva man made a total fool of himself on Joe Biden’s Town Hall on Covid-19. He went off subject bragging about his family’s military service. We all know they supported Trump last election and having a father and brother with convicted criminal records is no honor. Biden’s Secret Service can do the background check to verify. Dumbo also brought up Trump’s stimulus package. Idiots won’t receive the full amount because they make over the income thresholds.

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

i couldn't even watch them in the Biden video. I heard judy greeting the bidens and that was enough second hand embarrassment for me.

Bebefleur
Learner
Learner

Post by Bebefleur »

frizzzx86 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:34 am
i couldn't even watch them in the Biden video. I heard judy greeting the bidens and that was enough second hand embarrassment for me.
This. Judy's awkward greeting. I watched it but felt so much embarrassment over Benji's run-on sentences and interjecting how he and Judy are "military brats". Couldn't he have phrased it better?

reallywth2018
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reallywth2018 »

I feel like Judy is setting her kids up for future bullying and failure she really didn't have to put in the vlog that Miya didn't know that her first name is Miyako and thought her nickname was Travis,maybe she doesn't understand the concept of the whole first name, last name, and nickname thing and that's why she thinks her nickname is Travis but she should know that Miyako is her first name especially since when she's in trouble she's called Miyako Travis

It's going to be embarrassing when she's older because millions of people from all over the world watch them including her classmates and their parents,she will probably grow up with these kids and go to middle and high school with them,people already think that Miya is dumb as hell compared to her sisters and she's just making things worse for this poor child she can show jb multiplying and dividing as a first grader but wont show things like Miya and Keira reading a book

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Watched bits and pieces of the Biden interview and they both sounded like idiots.

He said stim-a-lis . It’s stim-you-lis. And his question was dumb. Sit down and read banjo. Families combined income that exceeds $150,000 a year will NOT be getting the money. So cancel that Williams-Sonoma order.

Laughed when they said those families had pod casts. And Judy had to say she was Judy Travis a family vlogger on YouTube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

smg19
Debater
Debater

Post by smg19 »

Were the girls in the Biden video? I haven’t watched it. I wonder when it was filmed. I hope B&J didn’t drop them off at Mama and Papa’s during the pandemic to film it since they’re at risk. Or worse, Obachan and Grampy’s or with Mel at her house since Julian lives there. I don’t know how Mel could live with him after what he’s done.

rayver723
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rayver723 »

I still say miya has some learning disability that needs much more attention than just speech therapy lessons. You would think their school would notice this or banjo and judy are hiding concern about it, maybe out of embarrassment or some other reason

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Can Judy say bathroom or restroom instead of toilet?? I know that’s what it is but it’s so rude sounding. Is it just me???

chilidubu
Talker
Talker

Post by chilidubu »

Woaw, Jumbo is that woman, who is perpetuating the age old stereotype that vasectomies are not masculine. Wtf... Men expect women to take responsibility for contraceptive methods, but this time Jumbo is the one giving this life. Let’s see how she feels when Banjo tells her to get hysterectomy. The procedure is painful and requires months of recovery, versus a vasectomy that literally takes minutes and little to no recovery time. Way to set women back hundreds of years, Jumbo. Also, she totally wants to try for a boy.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Who else finds this creepy AF?

Snowell08
Learner
Learner

Post by Snowell08 »

I'm glad people in the comments were calling her out on the vasectomy for saying it's not natural and not masculine, let's see how she's going to explain herself and make it worse somehow.

smg19
Debater
Debater

Post by smg19 »

Judy won’t address what she said about vasectomies. Both her and Benji have said some questionable things in the past and they never addressed them once they were said.

chilidubu
Talker
Talker

Post by chilidubu »

Case and point. Not only does this idiot not know that vasectomies are reversible, but she DOES want the option to have more kids later. She definitely believes her 5th child will be a boy. Oh yea, birth control is super natural Image And of course, impeccable grammar, Jumbo, well done!

bananas
Learner
Learner

Post by bananas »

Snowell08 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:03 pm
I'm glad people in the comments were calling her out on the vasectomy for saying it's not natural and not masculine, let's see how she's going to explain herself and make it worse somehow.
does she not know that you CAN GET your vasectomy REVERSED!?! Vasectomy is better than being on birth control pills or IUD (intra-uterine device). IUD can lead to scarring of your tissues, and prolong use of birth control pills can increase your risk of getting breast and/or cervical cancer. You are also put at risk of getting endometriosis and blood clots/strokes too (but your risk of a stroke is increased if you are a smoker)

this is a prime example of how closed minded she is and she lives in a bubble!!

smg19
Debater
Debater

Post by smg19 »

What does she mean by “natural route of birth control”? Abstinence? Lol

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Natural??? Is there such a thing? Rhythm method maybe?? Um that doesn’t really work Judy. Baby #5 is obvious.

VillageTravisty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by VillageTravisty »

Something tells me Benji won't have enough self-control to withdraw in time. He didn't even want to use condoms before. Up until now, all their birth control methods have been Judy's responsibility. She's delusional if she thinks that is going to work.
It takes a village to raise a child, especially when the child's parents are two village idiots.

smallworld
Debater
Debater

Post by smallworld »

smg19 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:35 pm
What does she mean by “natural route of birth control”? Abstinence? Lol
She will be the only one following that route because Benji has his side piece. And the pull out method doesn’t work, there is still a chance of ending up pregnant.

mzolo
Talker
Talker

Post by mzolo »

I believe natural method would be tracking her ovulation and avoiding sex during those days. I honestly see Judy failing at this cause poor woman never knows what the day of the week is and is terrible with remembering dates. If she said she’s done with kids then why not let Benji get the vasectomy, she’s so annoying. Lord help them if they end up with baby #5!

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

mzolo wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:56 pm
I believe natural method would be tracking her ovulation and avoiding sex during those days. I honestly see Judy failing at this cause poor woman never knows what the day of the week is and is terrible with remembering dates. If she said she’s done with kids then why not let Benji get the vasectomy, she’s so annoying. Lord help them if they end up with baby #5!
YUP! by the time they have baby #5 their youtube "career" will be over. and if their marriage even lasts long enough for a #5.

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”