IT'SJUDYS4thGirlandBenjiHatesHisLIFE (Pt. 98)

Suzyq
Learner
Learner

Re: IT'SJUDYS4thGirlandBenjiHatesHisLIFE (Pt. 98)

Post by Suzyq »

I agree with everyone here, that gender reveal was ridiculously underwhelming. No way could either one of them hide their disappointment.
I don’t recall anyone mentioning this, or I could’ve missed it. When Judy was talking about names, she said Banjo had a name in mind but she didn’t want it. It seemed like she was really against it. She said something like “I really don’t want that name. Yeah, it ain’t gonna happen”. I wonder what that was all about? Does anyone think she’s worried that banjo wants to name the baby after his side piece? :rofl:
I also think it really was her neighbor that told everyone in comments on Judy’s FB post she was having a girl. When J&B were doing the reveal, you could see someone was on the other side of the fence. They probably got sick of all the noise and wanted to blow their surprise. 8-)

chilidubu
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

IT'SJUDYS4thGirlandBenjiHatesHisLIFE (Pt. 98)

Post by chilidubu »

Also, another thing I found interesting was the fact that Juditz def thought the baby was a boy because of the ultrasound pic. I knew she wouldn’t have the self-control to avoid inspecting and guessing. I really think that’s why she was so disappointed. Homegirl thought she knew and was getting excited for nothing lol

chilidubu
Talker
Talker

Post by chilidubu »

Gurugossiping wrote:sorry but the people who are like "i knew from looking at the ultra sound" make me laugh. it's basically a blob and odds that you are really able to tell the gender are slim lmao
Exactly. I’m a med student and we are learning to read ultrasounds and even I was like how the hell can people confirm sex with this fuzzy pic. Image

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

Suzyq wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:50 pm
I agree with everyone here, that gender reveal was ridiculously underwhelming. No way could either one of them hide their disappointment.
I don’t recall anyone mentioning this, or I could’ve missed it. When Judy was talking about names, she said Banjo had a name in mind but she didn’t want it. It seemed like she was really against it. She said something like “I really don’t want that name. Yeah, it ain’t gonna happen”. I wonder what that was all about? Does anyone think she’s worried that banjo wants to name the baby after his side piece? :rofl:
I also think it really was her neighbor that told everyone in comments on Judy’s FB post she was having a girl. When J&B were doing the reveal, you could see someone was on the other side of the fence. They probably got sick of all the noise and wanted to blow their surprise. 8-)
Gender reveal is an important but to have it with all the commotion outside, I was wondering if they are bothering the neighbours.

Oh my goodness did she send the robes to Mikey Bustos? And he tried it on? :rofl:

VillageTravisty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by VillageTravisty »

Cheer up, Benji. You still have Chris. Image
It takes a village to raise a child, especially when the child's parents are two village idiots.

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

^^Male chauvinist Banjo will find the floral pattern to girlish for him. I remember there was once when they were in Hawaii the airport lost his luggage and he refuse to use Judy's toothbrush because it's girlish or something similar.

sanneke
Debater
Debater

Post by sanneke »

Another girl ! You could see how disappointed Benji was !

reallywth2018
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reallywth2018 »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:38 pm
sorry but the people who are like "i knew from looking at the ultra sound" make me laugh. it's basically a blob and odds that you are really able to tell the gender are slim lmao
It annoyed me when people kept saying that they saw a penis, I'm looking at the picture trying to see if I could see one but didn't see one or it was the cord

I also think that Judy's viewers are also why she reacted the way that she did,they really wanted a boy and I feel like if she would have had a boy her views would've went up because people wanted to see her with a boy. A few are in the comments saying that they wanted her to have a boy and one person told her to keep trying and she'll have her boy or some were saying baby number 5 will be her boy people can be so rude and inconsiderate what if she doesn't want anymore I'm sure Benji will want another one because he wants that boy to bond with and do manly things

Hustler678
Informer
Informer

Post by Hustler678 »

Isn't the gender of the baby because of the dad's sperm? So Benji is throwing out all girls

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

do yall really think judy will go through a 5th pregnancy? she already said she's done. and who knows if this marriage will survive another 2 or so years for the next one. cuz we all know benji just checked out for GOOD.

RecyclePileQueen
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by RecyclePileQueen »

patientLikeAcircle wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:50 pm
readingsheep wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:44 pm
^^Male chauvinist Banjo will find the floral pattern to girlish for him. I remember there was once when they were in Hawaii the airport lost his luggage and he refuse to use Judy's toothbrush because it's girlish or something similar.
He's just pretending :D

A real man wouldn't have problem with this lol
Oh I see where the error is. We are not talking about a real man. We’re talking about Banjo.
My bitch flag flies from the highest pole of this castle.

honeycupcake
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by honeycupcake »

follow

Lolz11
Learner
Learner

Post by Lolz11 »

It's so sad that the reasons for this pregnancy are all the wrong ones: trying to save the marriage and stop Benji from checking out, possibly trying to increase views on the channel, giving Judy something to be excited for/get her out of her depression. I also think Judy might have been looking at old vlogs and wanting that happy feeling again of caring for a baby and the higher views she used to have. However, they never would have wanted this baby had they been certain it was going to be a girl. They ONLY wanted a boy. That is very sad and like others have said, they could have used in vitro or adopted. Judy's reaction after confirming it was a girl was literally to say, "WE'RE DONE." She used to say that about three kids, and said they were happy with three. And as another commenter said, they should be working on the speech and education of the kids they already have.

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

why do people think they would adopt? do they really strike you as the type of people that would? he seems stuck on the notion of passing down his travis linage. she's a people pleaser, so if he wants a male heir, she'll want a male heir.

also, i can't see her extended family treating an adopted child the same way. her family would treat an adopted child like her mother treats benji.

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

patientLikeAcircle wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:16 am
I find it confusing now her gender reveal.

If you are intending to keep baby's gender a secret for yourself, shouldn't the ultrasound pic go (unseen) inside the envelope as well.

Why did she accept the pic from the tech. From her FB and IG posts, I thought she received only a partial pic (hiding baby's private parts) but it appears from the vlog she received and saw the entire pic?

image credit: Rey_33
because with that shot you could hardly ever tell and confirm the sex of the baby. the way to do it is with a potty shot (i think it's called), or a view from the bottom. so it if looks like a turtle its a boy.

piinkfleeky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by piinkfleeky »

ngl i'm so happy she's having another girl for the sheer mess of it all

Puta_Life
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Puta_Life »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:31 pm
Hang on, you guys really think Benji's having an affair? I haven't followed them in a long time, but you really think he could find someone else who would want to sleep with him? He's disgusting
I remember a few years back when I watched a few videos B was going out a lot and leaving town with Chris and those other dudes (I forget their names) my boyfriend was saying how B seemed off. Like he was in the closet 🤫

Eclairsu
Talker
Talker

Post by Eclairsu »

That gender disappointment vlog. And now they haven’t posted another vlog since. Weird..

RecyclePileQueen
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

meeeh wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:18 am
why do people think they would adopt? do they really strike you as the type of people that would?
No, of Course not. Banjo seems to have the motto,“MY DNA OR THE HIGHWAY”

RecyclePileQueen
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Eclairsu wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:59 pm
That gender disappointment vlog. And now they haven’t posted another vlog since. Weird..
Not weird. They take Tuesdays and Wednesdays off

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”