Cristina Villegas

teasipper4L
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Cristina Villegas

Post by teasipper4L »

Thoughts or tea? Recently started watching her content, I like it!

jayyfinn
Informer
Informer

Re: Cristina Villegas

Post by jayyfinn »

I really like her. She has a no bullshit attitude and is straightforward. She isn’t glamorizing this life, it gets her what she wants and she has other ambitions outside of stripping

Egoist
Debater
Debater

Post by Egoist »

She seems like a sweet and honest girl.
I’m just concerned because it seems like she’s getting addicted to plastic surgery and she’s only 21.
I know it’s her body and her money, but she’s getting procedures for stuff that doesn’t need fixing.
I honestly hope that she changes her mind about getting a nose job. She’s already so pretty.

teasipper4L
Lurker
Lurker

Post by teasipper4L »

I actually think she needs a nose job, it would make her face look more feminine considering she doesn’t wear a lot of make up or fake lashes.

Side note: a lot of girls in that industry usually have pimps. It doesn’t seem like she has one but who knows?

Cloud
Debater
Debater

Post by Cloud »

I agree she seems like a sweet person. She was already a beautiful, athletic girl, it's a pity she wants to be plastic from head to toe. I don't mind plastic surgery (no shame to those who do it), but she is pushing it a bit.. but like she says, you do you boo. I just hope she doesn't regret it in the long term.

I don't really know much about stripping. Do you all think really all she does is dance for the money she makes? Whatever she does, I wouldn't say that she is not glamorising this industry. Although she makes an effort to say she doesn't make $$$ every night, she rarely speaks about bad experiences. I am sure there are many so young girls who watch her videos might see stripping in a different light than it actually is. I've only seen her New Year's bad experience. Has she ever talked about the dangers of stripping? She is going to and from work in the middle of night, carrying lots of money and mostly keeping it in her apartment over night. When you look at her videos it's all shuper cute, expensive designer stuff and what not, but I doubt it's all sunshines and rainbows in real life.

When I watched her vlogs, it seemed like all she does is work, sleep all day, take care of her appearance and shop. I feel like she could be doing much more with her life and degree, but she seems content. We are all different in the end of the day. I wish her well.

cupcake-bby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cupcake-bby »

I enjoy watching her, she's kind of like my guily pleasure youtuber, i would never do what she does tho. I get that stripping is easy money but if she really wanted to she could've gotten a regular 9 to 5 job. I wish she talked about the dangers of that industry, it's very easy to watch her and decide to try it only to have things go very wrong. I wish she were more careful about the information she shares about where she is, it happened multiple times that she mentioned "this store or *insert thing* is very close to my house". It doesn't take a creep much effort to search these things up and find her home or work. I think she has body dysmorphia, she gets procedures done that are useless, like her liptint, fillers, nosejob etc. She's already really pretty and looks young for her age, she has a babyface and it's disturbing to see her change herself so much when she doesn't need fixing. At this point she's blowing her money on these procedures instead of saving up for her future or her procedures she needs to maintain in however many years, like her boob job. That ain't cheap. Imo she looks really pretty the way she is, maybe a little lip filler like she has now, in her latest vlog she looked really nice. Imo at this point she's just searching for things to find "flaws" just so she can get something done. Also she doesn't seem to understand that plastic surgeons won't tell you if you don't need something, they need to make that money too so her asking her surgeons advice was kinda dumb, but anyway, it's her decision.

teasipper4L
Lurker
Lurker

Post by teasipper4L »

Honestly the industry is aggressive and there’s always going to be another girl with a fatter ass, a more pinched nose, bigger lips, longer hair etc. It’s not uncommon for girls to get literally everything done. I think she’ll stop when she feels satisfied, and I don’t see her over-doing herself or looking botched. Also I don’t think her long term goals is to end up working a 9-5. She’s mentioned in previous videos she wants to own a business. It’s pointless for girls to go into that industry without the goal of skipping the “9-5” life.

GuruBlabber
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by GuruBlabber »

Very likable. I am waiting to see how her nose job turned out. Nothing bad to say about her. She seems to be on her business. All her work so far looks good...the lips were bad, but she fixed them.

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 »

Her vocabulary consists of 'sho cute', 'so bomb' and 'yeah girl'.............. :?

She also seems depressed with her choice of occupation but we'll see how far she sticks it out.

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tropical_Paradise »

I didn’t know there was a thread! I really like her! I’ve mentioned in another thread is a lot of big you tubers are pretty boring, like they have no job (outside of YT), hobbies etc. But Tina is the only big YouTuber I like! I think she keeps it pretty real, and I love how honest she is with procedures and money. It’s not easy to go on camera and say how much you’re making on YT, stripping, merch, etc. Plus her old way of saving (ie giving the money to her mom) was honestly so cute!
Also, she seems smart with her money, like investing into property is a great idea. I think she wanted to get her real estate license so I hope she gets it. I get uni isn’t for everyone, but having a backup like that would set her apart in some way. Hopefully she looks into attending college online or something (i feel like in her situation it would be much more doable), since I think she’s got a good head on her shoulders and it would serve as a backup.

idkwhattoputhereok2
Learner
Learner

Post by idkwhattoputhereok2 »

Cloud wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:00 am
I agree she seems like a sweet person. She was already a beautiful, athletic girl, it's a pity she wants to be plastic from head to toe. I don't mind plastic surgery (no shame to those who do it), but she is pushing it a bit.. but like she says, you do you boo. I just hope she doesn't regret it in the long term.

I don't really know much about stripping. Do you all think really all she does is dance for the money she makes? Whatever she does, I wouldn't say that she is not glamorising this industry. Although she makes an effort to say she doesn't make $$$ every night, she rarely speaks about bad experiences. I am sure there are many so young girls who watch her videos might see stripping in a different light than it actually is. I've only seen her New Year's bad experience. Has she ever talked about the dangers of stripping? She is going to and from work in the middle of night, carrying lots of money and mostly keeping it in her apartment over night. When you look at her videos it's all shuper cute, expensive designer stuff and what not, but I doubt it's all sunshines and rainbows in real life.

When I watched her vlogs, it seemed like all she does is work, sleep all day, take care of her appearance and shop. I feel like she could be doing much more with her life and degree, but she seems content. We are all different in the end of the day. I wish her well.
Same, I raised my brows a bit when in her first "day in the life of a stripper" video she mentioned going for a pregnancy test to get her birth control pills etc. I mean it could be for her skin, and maybe she has a boyfriend who doesn't want to appear on camera, but idk. Also agreed on her lifestyle, she seems really sweet but also so jaded and bored all the time.

And she's so pretty already and looks so crazy young, I can't believe the amount of work she's getting done!!! Her nose was already perfect and now it looks botched.. The only thing I could point out about her face is maybe her underbite.

cristina nose.png

I blame Kylie Jenner and men who like the whole fake look. All that money wasted for nothing! And worse, ruining her looks!

Lowkey kind of pissed, if I looked like her I wouldn't do any of that to my face. :( Anyone think she looks like a prettier dark haired Chloe Grace Moretz?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cupcake-bby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cupcake-bby »

I doubt she has a boyfriend. She made a video about how difficult it is to find a boyfriend who doesn't side eye her for having this job or whatever, I didn't watch it but I know she talks about guys in it because her comments kept calling her out that no respectful guy would date a stripper or allow his girl to work in that industry.

I like her but my god her surgeon botched her nose after she got this completely useless nosejob. It's swollen still so I hope it'll go down but her nose before was so cute and it fit her face. Her new video about managing her money was alright, I liked that she's real and her goals about investing in real estate seem very mature and a good investment. She knows how to handle her money, or gives good advice at least but the way she's been talking about how much she makes just rubs me wrong. She claims she makes between 7k-18k or so on youtube per month or something and around the same by stripping and from sponsored posts which combined is an insane amount of money and something a lot of people are only dreaming of making. She talks about making 7k in one night like it's average money to her while people are struggling to make ends meet in their minimum wage jobs or regular 9-5. I appreciate her being real about investing your money and paying taxes etc but she could be more grateful or humble about her income because like she said it could stop very quickly. Youtube and the club isn't guaranteed.

ponykiss
Informer
Informer

Post by ponykiss »

I like her. She seems real and a sweet person. I really like that she talks about her money and how much she makes stripping, and saying how not everything is a good night.

She seemed really sad on her last videos regarding her nose. I honestly dont know why she had it done. It perfectly suited her.

idkwhattoputhereok2
Learner
Learner

Post by idkwhattoputhereok2 »

cupcake-bby wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:20 am
I doubt she has a boyfriend. She made a video about how difficult it is to find a boyfriend who doesn't side eye her for having this job or whatever, I didn't watch it but I know she talks about guys in it because her comments kept calling her out that no respectful guy would date a stripper or allow his girl to work in that industry.

I like her but my god her surgeon botched her nose after she got this completely useless nosejob. It's swollen still so I hope it'll go down but her nose before was so cute and it fit her face. Her new video about managing her money was alright, I liked that she's real and her goals about investing in real estate seem very mature and a good investment. She knows how to handle her money, or gives good advice at least but the way she's been talking about how much she makes just rubs me wrong. She claims she makes between 7k-18k or so on youtube per month or something and around the same by stripping and from sponsored posts which combined is an insane amount of money and something a lot of people are only dreaming of making. She talks about making 7k in one night like it's average money to her while people are struggling to make ends meet in their minimum wage jobs or regular 9-5. I appreciate her being real about investing your money and paying taxes etc but she could be more grateful or humble about her income because like she said it could stop very quickly. Youtube and the club isn't guaranteed.

Just saw this video! She says she doesn't have a sugar daddy and isn't a prostitute. I find her easy to believe, but the people in LSA don't lol.

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tropical_Paradise »

I think in the money count video of her and her sister, people said they saw a condom fly out. I didn’t see it but the prostitute thing might not be wrong.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

I feel like she's young and naive and because of that she's super transparent which is super refreshing in the Youtube world. I think that the amount of money she is making makes sense from what she explained, and I doubt she would be prostituting... Her sister on the other hand? maybe? She's not as big on Youtube so who knows. I'm sure eventually she will become jaded and the transparency will start to fade and she will become like the rest of the big youtube influencers. I also started watching that SarahKamila girl who's also a stripper. At first I liked her, but after watching more of her videos she comes off as shady to me. I can't put my finger on it, but she doesn't seem as genuine as Cristina. Also, she mentioned in a video that her and Cristina were gonna collab in Miami but then corona happened.

SweetAndSalty
Learner
Learner

Post by SweetAndSalty »

Tropical_Paradise wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:13 am
I think in the money count video of her and her sister, people said they saw a condom fly out. I didn’t see it but the prostitute thing might not be wrong.
Which video was that?

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

wth she has a bf now lol

Cottontail
Debater
Debater

Post by Cottontail »

i really dont mind her content but its just a little concerning on how much work shes had done and shes only like 21? i have no issues with plastic surgery and i appreciate her being honest about it but idk i think she might have body dysmorphia. shes soooo young but im sure being a stripper probably doesnt help her confidence, she has to keep up her look and that means changing more of herself.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

yeah I agree... but I feel like now she's addicted and it seems like her self esteem or self image went down after her botched nose job. She doesn't have the same confidence that she had when I first started watching. Prob always feeling like she has to fix something else now.

Return to “#-E”