Yasmin Meimand

Nazgul96
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Yasmin Meimand

Post by Nazgul96 »

Does anyone here watch her vlogs? I think her older content was a bit boring but she's really funny in Anncy Twinkle's videos. I really liked her one video where she talks about budgeting and DIY-ing her room though, she seems smart with money even though her family is well off (apparently) and that's an admirable trait.

icymaza
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Yasmin Meimand

Post by icymaza »

Nazgul96 wrote:Does anyone here watch her vlogs? I think her older content was a bit boring but she's really funny in Anncy Twinkle's videos. I really liked her one video where she talks about budgeting and DIY-ing her room though, she seems smart with money even though her family is well off (apparently) and that's an admirable trait.
I like Anncy with Yasmin better than the twins

icymaza
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by icymaza »

She just posted a new youtube video. I love her personality. I’d love to see her blew up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ara_the_spider
Debater
Debater

Post by ara_the_spider »

She's so underrated and I wish she'd post more. I'm glad she doesn't seem to be friends with Anncy anymore, or atleast close friends—she deserves better.

peeaachhhyy
Learner
Learner

Post by peeaachhhyy »

Yasmin is a semifinaliist for the sephora middle east squad! please go to her stories to write a testimonial, she's so talented and deserves this so much! we need more girls like her in the industry

Reckless
Learner
Learner

Post by Reckless »

Anncy removed her from everywhere and deleted all the videos with yasmin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Don’t fuck with me :FU:

Reckless
Learner
Learner

Post by Reckless »

Yasmin needs to be known. She’s more genuine than Anncy
Don’t fuck with me :FU:

peeaachhhyy
Learner
Learner

Post by peeaachhhyy »

It's funny how yasmin, being waaay richer than anncy and the mirzas, doesn't spent all day bragging about her luxury items and rich friends lmao
it must be self-esteem perhaps

peeaachhhyy
Learner
Learner

Post by peeaachhhyy »

Reckless wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:56 am
Yasmin needs to be known. She’s more genuine than Anncy
yesss, she has so much class and style and she also talks about very interesting topics, her insta lives are never boring lmao, and she's also effortlessly funny, not to mention that she actually takes criticism and that she's very polite

HereForMasalaChai
Stalker
Stalker

Post by HereForMasalaChai »

I love how she shares books she’s reading too and I find her stories way more interesting and memorable :)

russiandoll
Lurker
Lurker

Post by russiandoll »

This woman needs an ego check. I’ve never gossiped about anyone online but she’s just so awful I had to say something. I cannot stand her holier-than-thou attitude. She’s constantly blaming society and the “system” for her own shortcomings instead of admitting that she’s the problem. In her eyes it’s not her fault she did poorly in school, it’s the system that’s to blame. When she said she was too smart for mainstream school I rolled my eyes so hard. She actually believes she’s some gifted intellectual goddess when in reality she’s just a narcissistic dumbass. She’s the perfect candidate to fall for pseudo-science bs like manifesting because it offers an excuse for her own laziness and failures. Her IG q&a’s are just an excuse to show off her woke philosopher persona. She needs to read some real books, not this new age self-help garbage.

My final straw was when she shamed that woman on her stories. Insinuating that all women (except herself of course) are shallow, makeup obsessed and materialistic… umm who does she think she is? Does she not realize that her so called career is literally built on her appearance and is by nature highly consumerist – the very thing she claims to despise? So she’s allowed to criticize and bully other women for the things she enjoys herself but fails to see the hypocrisy of it all. She spews the bs that “we need more female leaders” and yet is so filled with internalized misogyny. She gives off some serious “im not like the other girls” vibes.

There’s just way too much to unpack with Yasmin. She needs to keep her uneducated opinions to herself and stick to beauty and fashion. While we’re on that note she’s just not even stylish. Her outfits are poorly done iterations of whatever is currently trending, frizzy hair and her face is just ugly sorry but it’s true. She looks like an ogre and has the attitude to match. I think these nicer comments on here are from people who just hate Anncy and want to compare the 2 for some reason. I’m not an Anncy fan but Yasmin is no better.

Nazgul96
Learner
Learner

Post by Nazgul96 »

russiandoll wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:13 am
This woman needs an ego check. I’ve never gossiped about anyone online but she’s just so awful I had to say something. I cannot stand her holier-than-thou attitude. She’s constantly blaming society and the “system” for her own shortcomings instead of admitting that she’s the problem. In her eyes it’s not her fault she did poorly in school, it’s the system that’s to blame. When she said she was too smart for mainstream school I rolled my eyes so hard. She actually believes she’s some gifted intellectual goddess when in reality she’s just a narcissistic dumbass. She’s the perfect candidate to fall for pseudo-science bs like manifesting because it offers an excuse for her own laziness and failures. Her IG q&a’s are just an excuse to show off her woke philosopher persona. She needs to read some real books, not this new age self-help garbage.

My final straw was when she shamed that woman on her stories. Insinuating that all women (except herself of course) are shallow, makeup obsessed and materialistic… umm who does she think she is? Does she not realize that her so called career is literally built on her appearance and is by nature highly consumerist – the very thing she claims to despise? So she’s allowed to criticize and bully other women for the things she enjoys herself but fails to see the hypocrisy of it all. She spews the bs that “we need more female leaders” and yet is so filled with internalized misogyny. She gives off some serious “im not like the other girls” vibes.

There’s just way too much to unpack with Yasmin. She needs to keep her uneducated opinions to herself and stick to beauty and fashion. While we’re on that note she’s just not even stylish. Her outfits are poorly done iterations of whatever is currently trending, frizzy hair and her face is just ugly sorry but it’s true. She looks like an ogre and has the attitude to match. I think these nicer comments on here are from people who just hate Anncy and want to compare the 2 for some reason. I’m not an Anncy fan but Yasmin is no better.
I like Yasmin but recently I've been kinda hmmm about her because she seems to preach being ambitious and having goals etc but she doesn't have a real job even at 25?? I know she's an influencer but even before she blew up she had like 80k followers which isn't big enough to make a living out of on social media I think?

russiandoll
Lurker
Lurker

Post by russiandoll »

She talks a lot but doesn't actually do anything. She said her dream is to be an actress in NYC but tbh she wants the glamor of that lifestyle without putting in the work. If she was actually passionate she would join a theatre group in Dubai while working towards her NYC "dream". Also rubs me the wrong way when she says "successful women like her" don't have time to watch youtube so she uploads shorter snippets on her instagram... do people not hear what she says? She's so insulting to her supporters. And successful? Bitch where?? You live with your parents and barely have a job. If instagram crashed one day there goes all your income.

redgrapes
Lurker
Lurker

Post by redgrapes »

russiandoll wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:55 pm
She talks a lot but doesn't actually do anything. She said her dream is to be an actress in NYC but tbh she wants the glamor of that lifestyle without putting in the work. If she was actually passionate she would join a theatre group in Dubai while working towards her NYC "dream". Also rubs me the wrong way when she says "successful women like her" don't have time to watch youtube so she uploads shorter snippets on her instagram... do people not hear what she says? She's so insulting to her supporters. And successful? Bitch where?? You live with your parents and barely have a job. If instagram crashed one day there goes all your income.
I agree. I used to like her but lately I feel like she isn't as smart as she thinks she is. She does a lot of talking in her ig stories but yet I can hardly comprehend her and what point she's trying to make. She says she's a feminist and wants an all woman friendship group but yet she also doesn't mind dragging and insulting random women via her ig stories. Apparently she used to be a psychologist so I wonder what advice and help she would give to her clients...

russiandoll
Lurker
Lurker

Post by russiandoll »

psychology degree does not equal psychologist. she's also only 25 (I think) which is too young to work as a clinical psychologist I wouldn't put it past her to lie about that too lol

redgrapes
Lurker
Lurker

Post by redgrapes »

I was thinking the same thing, I don't know how it is in Dubai but here in the UK you need a master's degree and three years of training to be qualified as a clinical psychologist. She graduated in 2017 according to her LinkedIn and she only worked as a PR & Event Coordinator intern and a Communication and Marketing intern. So yes, she most likely is lying about previously working as a psychologist and having clients. It's messed up that she lies and her followers believe her.

russiandoll
Lurker
Lurker

Post by russiandoll »

Did anyone her stories? She was straight up insulting other people’s cultures and generally being an offensive toad and got mad when people rightfully called her out for it. She’s such a shit stirrer that I almost think she’s trolling for clout but tbh she’s not smart enough for that. She’s just a horrible person lmao

Nazgul96
Learner
Learner

Post by Nazgul96 »

russiandoll wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:49 pm
Did anyone her stories? She was straight up insulting other people’s cultures and generally being an offensive toad and got mad when people rightfully called her out for it. She’s such a shit stirrer that I almost think she’s trolling for clout but tbh she’s not smart enough for that. She’s just a horrible person lmao
ooo I missed that. Which cultures did she insult? One redeeming thing about anncy is how she learns from her mistakes and apologises for being a dumbass, but yasmin always thinks she's right and that the people coming after her are just 'haters'

redgrapes
Lurker
Lurker

Post by redgrapes »

Did anyone see one of Anncy's latest video where she got "drunk" and talked about the taboo game her friends made for her? One of the cards was about an ex friend who wanted to borrow 6000 dirhams from Anncy. Someone in the comments said it might be Yasmin because Anncy said this friend is popular in Dubai and the card had the word "big" on it (since Anncy used to make fun of her large breasts). If it really is Yasmin then I'm surprised that she really would ask for money like that. I know she likes to be pretentious and thinks she's smarter than she actually is but I'm surprised she would be that bold.

russiandoll
Lurker
Lurker

Post by russiandoll »

Nazgul96 wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:24 am
russiandoll wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:49 pm
ooo I missed that. Which cultures did she insult? One redeeming thing about anncy is how she learns from her mistakes and apologises for being a dumbass, but yasmin always thinks she's right and that the people coming after her are just 'haters'
Basically talking shit about India and how barbaric they were/are while hyping up European societies, she also denied that Iran has any problems but the whole thing reeked of racism. She also seems to think Iranians are white - as in European white lmao. Some are white passing but she definitely isn't and it really bothers her. I just hate how she framed the whole thing as some kind of intellectual discussion about history and society but she just used the opportunity to drag certain cultures down. There was some other drama where she made fun of Selena gomez, Britney Spears, and Angelina Jolie by calling them ugly and dumb and how much better she is than them.

Return to “V-Z”