JOWLyn Shill: UTI (Useless Talentless Idiot) on Fleek - Part 99

Allaboutthetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: JOWLyn Shill: UTI (Useless Talentless Idiot) on Fleek - Part 99

Post by Allaboutthetea »

If Lions & Lipstick isn’t being used yet, then WHY and HOW is her brother in Cambodia “saving kids from human trafficking?” He’s just out there doing this work without sponsorship on his own dime? I don’t think so.

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by canyounot24 »

Allaboutthetea wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:22 am
If Lions & Lipstick isn’t being used yet, then WHY and HOW is her brother in Cambodia “saving kids from human trafficking?” He’s just out there doing this work without sponsorship on his own dime? I don’t think so.

With no bank account to be spoken of of course ;)

vajigglejaggle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vajigglejaggle »

Snarfbarf wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:43 pm
ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
she can't even get the name right...is it "lipstick" or "lipsticks"?
she's been reeeeeal quiet on her social media. i'm curious to see what her next cash grab will be. she's going to have to find new ways to fund her lifestyle / keep MC spatula fed and clothed.
she thought she was being real cheeky with that halloween costume, but now the reality has once again bonked her over the head and she's gone back to being all sad and pouty about it.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

Guilty people always get super defensive from the get go. She never just explains something she’s called out on with proof to back her up. She just gets hyper defensive and bitchy.
Same shit, different day

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

Part of setting up a business, not matter what kind, is OPENING AN ACCOUNT FOR THAT BUSINESS. Once again she's showing that she's either A: lying or B: a moron that didn't set up another business correctly. I'm going with A.

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

why did she even reply to that comment a day later? yet she hasnt responded to peoples questions about the palette and her lipsticks almost a year ago.

Sunflower08
Learner
Learner

Post by Sunflower08 »

:rofl: And yet she is a Christian you guys :rofl: GTFO don't bring God's name into a dirty money scheme Jaclyn you give good hearted Christians a bad name. I hate being judgey but Im calling it as it is - this girl tried to deflect and it backfired I truly believe this is Karma and she is getting what she deserves.

Also; I know it has been brought up multiple times in other threads about her 'Godly' dad but Im thinking if she never took that IG video of the bible then this wouldn't be reopened (maybe I am overthinking though?)

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

First of all, I don't doubt that Jaclyn and her family are passionate about ending human/children trafficking. I remember she did a whole long snapchat rant about it maybe 3 or 4 years ago, BUT I do believe that she and her family are using this reason as a front to try to cover for something else. We may never know for sure what her Lions and Lipstick company is really for, but it's definitely sketchy that she doesn't talk about it until she's asked and then claims that they're still ironing out the details to get it off the ground. She said the same thing about Jaclyn Cosmetics. The IG domain for that name stayed dormant for yeeeeeeears before her official launch. Why is it that it takes her SO long to get any of the projects she's passionate about off the ground????

Starting a foundation to support the end of human trafficking is something to be VERY proud of. If I had the resources to do that, I would be sharing it with everyone! Things like these need all of the support they can get! It does the cause no good to be keeping mum about it.

OldHag13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OldHag13 »

I'll go ahead and say it. I don't think she's passionate about human trafficking. I'm sure she's against it like anyone would be, but "passionate?" Nah. She brings it up because she thinks it makes her look good.

People who are truly passionate about various things, they tend to talk about them or take action, etc. She has a HUGE platform, and the only time I remember her doing anything about her "passion" was selling her friend's t-shirts.

She's passionate about money, and that's about it. She's not even passionate about makeup anymore. She can claim that she is, but her actions show otherwise. It has just become the vehicle for bringing in the dollars - her one genuine love and passion.

Snarfbarf
Learner
Learner

Post by Snarfbarf »

She just keeps cancelling herselfImage

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

jackarsehillbilly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jackarsehillbilly »

I don't think I've ever seen Jaclyn do anything with any sort of charity. She claims she does. But I've never actually seen her do it. Other people on Youtube that I watch donate money to charities all the time (most of them outside the beauty community of course) like The Thirst Project and Team Trees. Fuck a Youtuber I watch went to Africa with The Thirst Project and built a well!
Jaclyn just buys herself more and more useless shit. Unless charity to her is taking her nieces on a Sephora shopping spree.

OldHag13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OldHag13 »

Her idiot stans are losing their minds over actual proof that Jaclyn lies. People are posting screenshots that disprove everything she has said about her fraud charity, and those brainless morons are saying it's all lies and people are reaching. For real those brainwashed nitwits have zero critical thinking skills. How do you look at a screenshot of a donation page and scream that it doesn't actually exist? It's baffling.

jackarsehillbilly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jackarsehillbilly »

OldHag13 wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:23 am
Her idiot stans are losing their minds over actual proof that Jaclyn lies. People are posting screenshots that disprove everything she has said about her fraud charity, and those brainless morons are saying it's all lies and people are reaching. For real those brainwashed nitwits have zero critical thinking skills. How do you look at a screenshot of a donation page and scream that it doesn't actually exist? It's baffling.
Keep in mind most of those stans are 12-16 year old girls with 0 critical thinking.

Missie12
Learner
Learner

Post by Missie12 »

Omg I’m dying.. her new “anthem” is Demi’s new song😂🤣 who called that shit, I know someone already mentioned it here!! Why is she SO readable?!

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Missie12 wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:38 pm
Omg I’m dying.. her new “anthem” is Demi’s new song😂🤣 who called that shit, I know someone already mentioned it here!! Why is she SO readable?!

I thought she would have chosen Fleetwood Mac's 'Little Lies' :rofl:
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

she's passionate about bilking idiots of their hard earned cash. and little lies is her true anthem... she's just frontin' now
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

She isn't actually charitable, she just professes to be to boost her ego and reputation. She's self serving. Nothing will change that.

CrackSpidersBish
Informer
Informer

Post by CrackSpidersBish »

Why you always LION and LIPSHITS

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

CrackSpidersBish wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:56 am
Why you always LION and LIPSHITS
new thread name :rofl:

julebox722
Informer
Informer

Post by julebox722 »

Hmm, one would think that since she and her family are SOOOO PASSIONATE about stopping human trafficking that she would, I don't know, say that part of the proceeds/sales of her stupid ass high lighters would be going toward that? Of course back it up with some proof or evidence of such non-profit foundation and then show how the money is helping out. I would think that would go so much farther. No, she has $2,000 neon pink shoes to buy and broadcast on IG.

Return to “Jaclynhill1”