JOWLyn Shill: UTI (Useless Talentless Idiot) on Fleek - Part 99

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: JOWLyn Shill: UTI (Useless Talentless Idiot) on Fleek - Part 99

Post by bd20112 »

Pleiadian Starseed wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:08 pm
Jackass still hasn't commented on Ig or anywhere else that I am aware of yet about the formula change but she has time to be scaring Mc spatula and making videos of her dogs eating a bone! I hope this will finally be the downfall of JH and her customers will finally see however I realise that her loyal stans are obviously partially brain dead as they haven't already realised!

She's obviously trying to come up with another story/lie to cover her ass! I expect it will come in the next few days, this is a reminder of the lipshits last year and how she handled that. So not only do we query whether they are old but now this!
What is messed up is that people are already blaming Morphe and Morphe only. They're completely forgetting the fact that a MAJOR Jaclyn lie was exposed with receipts :rofl:

Jaclyn won't even have to throw Morphe under the bus because these brain dead morons are already doing it for her. Oh well, I guess if Morphe goes down Jaclyn will too. No other brand would touch her with a 10 foot pole at this point. She's only hanging on to a shred of relevancy because of an alleged Morphe contract forcing her to release more palettes. Her own line is the saddest thing ever and will eventually fail too, especially if Morphe tanks. Falling like dominoes.

NNYsMrEff
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by NNYsMrEff »

VelvetTeddy wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:01 pm
I wonder if she will comment on the formula being changed or not. I do feel bad because SOMETIMES I think she's unaware of things (not all of the time) but with Morphe I feel like they are a scummy company and didn't really notify Jaclyn of the formula change for palette one (could be wrong). I feel like Jaclyn is often the scapegoat for Morphe's screw ups. Jaclyn isn't the CEO of morphe and doesn't have control over their errors with formulas yet gets a lot of the blame and I feel like she can't say it because she has so many business deals with them that she can't bad mouth them. If she doesn't comment on it though it's going to be a huge issue because in her new palette launch she said that it has the same love formula as the 2017 palette and a lot of people are going to buy it for that reason.
I feel the same way but she’s always claiming responsibility for any good the company does and overstates her influence in the company, so when something does turn out poorly, it reflects badly on her. She’s partly to blame.

Narc behavior, if you ask me. She wants to be God, taking credit for everything good. But she’s always looking for someone to scapegoat for the bad that happens.

NNYsMrEff
Debater
Debater

Post by NNYsMrEff »

Mortichia wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:49 am
Poor Spatula, probably thinks what the hell he got himself into 😂🤣 "think about the money, think about the money"😀 I'd be depressed as well living in a dark house like that. And no even short insta story about oBsSeseD she is with her new palette? "I can't stop using it you guisee", no passion in it whatsoever. And J* sent her his palette, what a waste 😂🤣 I wouldn't bother to review her shit if she won't his. I hope he'll call her out cause of her laziness, but again maybe he won't cause he defended her when the Tea Spill series was coming out. She's faking the medical problems and mental health issues. :FU:
Sorry, OT: Just curious, what happened to HFTT? I stopped watching both her and TS after that, I was so upset, but what was the outcome for both of them?

Mortichia
Informer
Informer

Post by Mortichia »

NNYsMrEff wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:46 am
Mortichia wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:49 am
Poor Spatula, probably thinks what the hell he got himself into 😂🤣 "think about the money, think about the money"😀 I'd be depressed as well living in a dark house like that. And no even short insta story about oBsSeseD she is with her new palette? "I can't stop using it you guisee", no passion in it whatsoever. And J* sent her his palette, what a waste 😂🤣 I wouldn't bother to review her shit if she won't his. I hope he'll call her out cause of her laziness, but again maybe he won't cause he defended her when the Tea Spill series was coming out. She's faking the medical problems and mental health issues. :FU:
Sorry, OT: Just curious, what happened to HFTT? I stopped watching both her and TS after that, I was so upset, but what was the outcome for both of them?
Here for the tea and tea spill was going to do a series about jaclun bullshits, but J* came to her rescue that she supposed to be suicidal 🙄 they stopped the series after that. I don't follow HTTR and TS but they continue to call her out now. I hope J* will expose her somehow, but maybe he doesn't want to touch shite🤣😂 or knows more than we know.

Boobi
Learner
Learner

Post by Boobi »

It is like Lord of the rings at this point; the one ring being Morphe and 7 rings to each of them to rule them all. It works; none of them will shit on each others plate bc their bread comes from the same place

OldHag13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OldHag13 »

And JH is radio silent for the millionth time as she formulates her story. I don't think she can really throw Morphe under the bus because she needs them more than they need her at this point. Without Morphe what does she have? Her own line? That's just laughable.

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

OldHag13 wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:38 pm
And JH is radio silent for the millionth time as she formulates her story. I don't think she can really throw Morphe under the bus because she needs them more than they need her at this point. Without Morphe what does she have? Her own line? That's just laughable.

She showed her mom disgustingly eating one of Jordan’s sandwiches :roll:
For me personally, there’s not a lot for her to even say now. The only thing she should say is that she’s done with morphe and cutting ties from them. But the only way she can say that is if she follows through on her word and stops working with them which we know she won’t cause all she cares about in life is money.
In her dumb mind, I think she thinks she’s in the clear because morphe said she had no idea about the change. As they then proceeded to say they told her they were changing the formula..... well ok sure Jan.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

steph88x wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:43 pm
OldHag13 wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:38 pm

She showed her mom disgustingly eating one of Jordan’s sandwiches :roll:
For me personally, there’s not a lot for her to even say now. The only thing she should say is that she’s done with morphe and cutting ties from them. But the only way she can say that is if she follows through on her word and stops working with them which we know she won’t cause all she cares about in life is money.
In her dumb mind, I think she thinks she’s in the clear because morphe said she had no idea about the change. As they then proceeded to say they told her they were changing the formula..... well ok sure Jan.
She would cut off her right arm and left leg before she cut ties with MorFart.
Same shit, different day

CuriousCat3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CuriousCat3 »

I'm surprised more people aren't talking about the sketchiness of the formula change! I do believe that companies reformulate things, but morphes reasoning was bullshit. I thought it was buttery and pigmented and blended soooo well!!!!!!! So why would they change it? My theory is that they changed it to make it cheaper to produce or something like that (maybe because Jaclyn is losing her credibility and she won't be able to sell a lot??).. but idk. It just seems sketch because initially it was hyped up so why would they change something that was so 'perfect' from the beginning? Also why would she say that it's the same exact formula as her first palette when it's not? Morphes explanation was sketchy too... Jaclyn doesn't have a say in the reformulation, but they told her that they were changing it to be even better? I guess I don't understand why people are letting Jaclyn off the hook for this... She is VERY familiar with creating makeup, so when someone says they are going to be making the eyeshadow better, then OBVIOUSLY that means a formula change. I wonder if Jaclyn asked what the difference would be when they told her...?? Also I think someone who bought the original palette a year ago had a sticker over the old ingredients with the new ingredients... Sketch. I wonder if they changed the formula when they made this recent Jaclyn morphe product. Morphe is so sketchy!!!

Starbux
Informer
Informer

Post by Starbux »

bd20112 wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:12 pm
auntiflo13 wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:19 am
Well, well ....WELL ! The 2017 original Jaclyn Hill x Morphe Palette has a completely new formula these days - I kid you not! Jen has tried reaching out to Jaclyn with no response so, I thought we'd give it a go here and see if Jaclyn would like to explain herself (or Morphe for that matter!) :
But she worked SO hArD on ThaT forMulA yOu GuiSeeeeeee :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I haven't seen anyone call her out yet on that one on social. Worked SO HARD on a formula but Morphe changed it right out from under her :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: give me a break. Fucking liar. We all knew she never created that formula. Isn't it funny how the proof just falls out of the sky? The best part is that Morphe owns Jaclyn Cosmetics so she can't even throw them under the bus like she did with Becca :rofl: .
She said that she has her "own formula" and she signed papers or some bullshit saying it's HERS and not a Morphe formula. She talked about it in her launch video. So that means this new formula is hers, right? And that she knew they were switching the formula. If she comes out and says she didn't know she's a fucking bitch and hopefully people start to catch on that she's a liar. The reason she's being quiet about this is there's no way to spin it. If she says she didn't know, people will come for her for not being aware of what formula Morphe is using. If she admits she knew she blatantly lied to her followers about being cruelty free. Either way she can't win and she knows it. She'll just ignore it and her fans will forget.

VelvetTeddy
Informer
Informer

Post by VelvetTeddy »

I've heard a lot of theories from it was way cheaper for Morphe to use the redone formula and that they already got rave reviews so they switched and hoped no one would notice to Jaclyn bought the formula from them and plans to use it for her own make up company. Morphe is losing so much credibility as a company.

CuriousCat3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CuriousCat3 »

Also, I agree with whoever said that they think Jaclyn cosmetics will come out with an eyeshadow palette using HER formula (aka the original)... But if she does release eyeshadows with the EXACT same formula that she used for morphe, people would be able to compare them and see that she's selling the same shit for way more, so maybe she won't. Idk!!

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

CuriousCat3 wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:00 pm
Also, I agree with whoever said that they think Jaclyn cosmetics will come out with an eyeshadow palette using HER formula (aka the original)... But if she does release eyeshadows with the EXACT same formula that she used for morphe, people would be able to compare them and see that she's selling the same shit for way more, so maybe she won't. Idk!!
The best part is, if she does do that, she'll charge $50+ for 8 shades because it's her "bougie brand" where you could've bought 35 shades at Morphe for $39. :rofl: but it'll be "the exact same formula you guys know and love MY formula I worked on for 2.5 years and I bought it from Morphe for MY LOVING FANS" :roll:

Allaboutthetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allaboutthetea »

Why does that asshole always “cook” with rubber gloves on??? Who does that?

Niamh
Talker
Talker

Post by Niamh »

OK, a bit offtopic, but y'all realize we're nearing the 100th thread of this bitch?!
I mean, COME ON, she has to be problematic for us to find things to talk about for 100 threads.

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

Allaboutthetea wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:06 am
Why does that asshole always “cook” with rubber gloves on??? Who does that?

So jordan cooks with rubber gloves, why didnt they provide some to the fucking factory where her lipsticks were made?
he probably took them from the lab because shes full of shit. someone earlier in here had shared him showing a burger with nasty cuts on his fingers hes probably hiding that

OldHag13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OldHag13 »

She loves her subs so much she couldn't be bothered to post anything on IG except for her dumb IG stories for over two weeks.

I know it's coming - I'm so sorry I haven't been able to post any tutorials for you guys! They thought I had coronavirus!!!

Lilith9
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lilith9 »

Glitterangel19 wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:36 pm
NewHampshirite wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:22 pm
Has this been posted here before?

Omg....

I posted it the other day. It should go viral!
This was SUCH an eye opener in the sense that I'd never thought of her as a character in a play or something when that is EXACTLY what she is :')

This girl really hit the nail on the head, especially when she broke down Scamlyn's main objective: to sell product.

As to the religion aspect, you are all absolutely right. She will 100% resort to this at some point, in pure manipulation. Sad part is she's deluded enough to think she's probably a very good Christian yet she is entirely missing the core concept. I personally don't believe in God but have deep respect for those who do or have faith in a deity/deities, as long as it's not a cloak for ill gains if that makes sense. When people abuse something that should be a sanctuary, that really rubs me the wrong way.

jackarsehillbilly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jackarsehillbilly »

Niamh wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:02 am
OK, a bit offtopic, but y'all realize we're nearing the 100th thread of this bitch?!
I mean, COME ON, she has to be problematic for us to find things to talk about for 100 threads.
Is Jaclyn the first to hit 100 Threads? Should we celebrate or something? :rofl:

grouchy_kitty
Debater
Debater

Post by grouchy_kitty »

I went into the Morphe store in Sacramento this weekend while visiting family and there was a poster of her on the wall (from the desert photo shoot) with her new palette right underneath it. I didn't want to touch the palette, so I dipped a brush into the red shade and tapped the brush and almost all of the pigment fell off. When I put the brush back in the cup on the display my husband noticed that a bunch more of the pigment fell off the brush (he said there was a cloud of red around the brush as it hit the bottom of the cup). No one was looking at the palette, or her other palettes/brushes, for that matter. My husband looked up at the poster of Jaclyn and said in a really loud voice (he is incapable of speaking in an inside voice :rofl: ): "Isn't that that crazy lady who lied about those lipsticks? Why does she look so weird in that picture?"

Return to “Jaclynhill1”