'Blendifullofshit' - Twati Ripping At The Seams Of Success - Part 36

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: 'Blendifullofshit' - Twati Ripping At The Seams Of Success - Part 36

Post by Raven_nevermore »

arctous wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:18 am
For anyone who doesn't want to sit through today's video, here is a summary. If you can't watch her Instagram stories, she does talk about the Halo thing.

Claims to have been practicing social distancing for 18 days, although I can't figure how that works when she's been bopping between Seattle and LA constantly. Whines about not having the food she wants at any given moment.

Basically says she knew all along that this was going to be a big deal and tried to warn "everyone" including Twitter. But she was getting attacked so she deleted those tweets. Supposedly in January or something she woke up at 3am and prayed because she had a vision of this pandemic. LOL.

Talks about immune support and disclaims that supplements won't prevent you from getting COVID-19 but will help you fight off an infection. She compared it to having strong muscles and being able to lift a heavy box. (My husband peered over from his video game and asked, "Is Tati mansplaning how muscles work?") She mentions again that she's immunocompromised. Throughout the video she speaks about how she wants to work on herself, forgive people, and how she feels called to do good. Brags about donating food to hospitals. Also she said, "I TOLD you guise that non-essential companies should be donating their medical supplies I knew ALL ALONG but nobody LISTENED and I got ATTACKED, well guess what I was RIGHT and now everyone is being asked to donate! But don't worry I'm not MAD at you." (Literally she said she's not mad at us.) My own analysis here is that she probably does feel fucking useless because honestly she's one of the few people not affected by this in an extreme way. Almost everyone in the world either can't work or has to work and risk exposure. Almost everyone is either risking their livelihood or their health and the health of their family. Everyone with children is worried about giving them an education and proper socialization. But people like her are able to just hole up in mansions, not worry about money, not have to go out into the world, and spew condescension to the rest of us. She and all these other YouTubers disgust me. (Freaking J* had a video titled "Never Leaving My House Again!" and in the video he literally went to pick up his custom car ffs and had people over to film him and do his hair and makeup.)

Whew I got a little sidetracked with my tangent. She says she's worried the most about healthcare workers and if you're sick of seeing posts about that to get over it. And then the moment we've been waiting for, she officially blames her low views (down 75% supposedly) on this pandemic because everyone is so worried and not thinking about YouTube! HAHAHA! But because she's just a generous CEO she's going to continue paying her employees and encourages other business owners to do the same. She flexes about how many people she pays because she has a large house, a pool boy, etc. and she's still going to pay them...what the fuck?! Ends with yet another promise to be more active on social media...yeah right!

I hope this bitch's views continue to dive even once things start to calm down. I'm reading that it will take a while for that to happen. I hope you are all staying safe and I'm so glad we're still able to connect here. Gossiping about these twats is a nice escape. <3

Haha ok Tati is that also why James Charles had 76% of his subscribers watch his last video while you had 5% ? LOL

alltimelowgirl
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by alltimelowgirl »

I can’t get over her in her new video. “What are you grateful for? What are you scared of losing” it came across so preachy and self-righteous. Like for some of us, life hasn’t stopped, it’s gotten a lot harder.
I cannot get over these self-centred millionaires sitting in their mansions (or Penthouse in Tati’s case) talking about how we just need positivity and to band together to get through this!! The sheer ignorance and tone-deafness is astounding.

olrazzledazzle
Lurker
Lurker

Post by olrazzledazzle »

H8trAide wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:22 pm
How is she immune compromised?? The endometriosis??? Puuleeeze!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From what I remember in one of her instagram videos in Feb, she said she was prone to pneumonia which is news to me because I don't think I've ever heard her say anything like that before? I don't think she's ever mentioned that she's had pneumonia before unless I'm completely mistaken, but the only health issues she's talked about is endometriosis and her skin breaking out over coconut oil soooo WTF?!

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Phil3 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:31 am
Thanks for link but I don’t have an account so I can’t see it😢

I'm sorry....I don't have Instagram on my phone, I use my PC and I also don't follow Twati on Instagram but | can still see her stories. Could she have blocked you? Isn't there a way to view Instagram using FB to log in without creating an account? I created one just so I can see the stories the other ladies mention on here.

Phil3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Phil3 »

Thanks, Nattydread!

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

DP...anyone else having issues where you have to keep logging back into this site after posting?

Cats_before_gurus
Debater
Debater

Post by Cats_before_gurus »

nattydread wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:09 pm
DP...anyone else having issues where you have to keep logging back into this site after posting?
Yes. It happens to me after I post or even after I give a thumbs up.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

Between her and JH today I am so disgusted!!

Post by Guest »

I've had bronchitis, scarlet fever, and strep throat multiple times... I would never call myself immune compromised because I easily get sick :roll: I also have PCOS which is a similar reproductive disorder to endometriosis.

I can't believe she's really saying shit like that. Claiming to have compromised immunity. I genuinely think she's reaching and trying to gain sympathy due to her dramatic decrease in relevancy. People don't care about her and she realizes that, so she's pulling all of these excuses, illnesses, cures, etc. to bring attention to herself.

I could be totally wrong, and if I am than I sincerely apologize, but it seems very on brand for Tati to gain sympathy for views and attention.

TLRX
Learner
Learner

Post by TLRX »

Queen Bluth wrote: I've had bronchitis, scarlet fever, and strep throat multiple times... I would never call myself immune compromised because I easily get sick :roll: I also have PCOS which is a similar reproductive disorder to endometriosis.

I can't believe she's really saying shit like that. Claiming to have compromised immunity. I genuinely think she's reaching and trying to gain sympathy due to her dramatic decrease in relevancy. People don't care about her and she realizes that, so she's pulling all of these excuses, illnesses, cures, etc. to bring attention to herself.

I could be totally wrong, and if I am than I sincerely apologize, but it seems very on brand for Tati to gain sympathy for views and attention.

I’m starting to believe Tati is actually sick. I think she is telling the truth that she has a health issue. It’s none that she says but I’m starting to think just my opinion, she has munchausen. I mean that’s the only explanation I can think of cause she obviously believes she has all these issues. She cray cray. i mean she loves the attention and eats it up when people feel sorry for her. She needs help.

Also, side note. I was tired coming home from work and wanted to jump straight into the shower. About to get in then my crackhead (literally a druggie) neighbor comes ringing my damn doorbell over and over high on something complaining about my grass. She stole my alarm sign lol and I had to call the police. Standing there laughing with the cops I look over and she look like freaking Tati. Skelton like with the damn high bun on here head. Made me laugh even more cause I can see Tati being that type of person to complain about the way the grass was cut.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

arctous wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:18 am
For anyone who doesn't want to sit through today's video, here is a summary. If you can't watch her Instagram stories, she does talk about the Halo thing.

Claims to have been practicing social distancing for 18 days, although I can't figure how that works when she's been bopping between Seattle and LA constantly. Whines about not having the food she wants at any given moment.

Basically says she knew all along that this was going to be a big deal and tried to warn "everyone" including Twitter. But she was getting attacked so she deleted those tweets. Supposedly in January or something she woke up at 3am and prayed because she had a vision of this pandemic. LOL.

Talks about immune support and disclaims that supplements won't prevent you from getting COVID-19 but will help you fight off an infection. She compared it to having strong muscles and being able to lift a heavy box. (My husband peered over from his video game and asked, "Is Tati mansplaning how muscles work?") She mentions again that she's immunocompromised. Throughout the video she speaks about how she wants to work on herself, forgive people, and how she feels called to do good. Brags about donating food to hospitals. Also she said, "I TOLD you guise that non-essential companies should be donating their medical supplies I knew ALL ALONG but nobody LISTENED and I got ATTACKED, well guess what I was RIGHT and now everyone is being asked to donate! But don't worry I'm not MAD at you." (Literally she said she's not mad at us.) My own analysis here is that she probably does feel fucking useless because honestly she's one of the few people not affected by this in an extreme way. Almost everyone in the world either can't work or has to work and risk exposure. Almost everyone is either risking their livelihood or their health and the health of their family. Everyone with children is worried about giving them an education and proper socialization. But people like her are able to just hole up in mansions, not worry about money, not have to go out into the world, and spew condescension to the rest of us. She and all these other YouTubers disgust me. (Freaking J* had a video titled "Never Leaving My House Again!" and in the video he literally went to pick up his custom car ffs and had people over to film him and do his hair and makeup.)

Whew I got a little sidetracked with my tangent. She says she's worried the most about healthcare workers and if you're sick of seeing posts about that to get over it. And then the moment we've been waiting for, she officially blames her low views (down 75% supposedly) on this pandemic because everyone is so worried and not thinking about YouTube! HAHAHA! But because she's just a generous CEO she's going to continue paying her employees and encourages other business owners to do the same. She flexes about how many people she pays because she has a large house, a pool boy, etc. and she's still going to pay them...what the fuck?! Ends with yet another promise to be more active on social media...yeah right!

I hope this bitch's views continue to dive even once things start to calm down. I'm reading that it will take a while for that to happen. I hope you are all staying safe and I'm so glad we're still able to connect here.
Gossiping about these twats is a nice escape. <3
Thankyou for *your service lol

The only thing Twati's lungs are susceptible to is her own consumption of wooey bullshit
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Why is she saying she's immuno-compromised? What fucking illness is she claiming to have now? Immuno compromised illnesses/conditions are as follows : HIV/AIDS; cancer and transplant patients who are taking certain immuno-suppressive drugs; and those with inherited diseases that affect the immune system ( https://rarediseases.info.nih.gov/disea ... m-diseases)......

She's talking out of her arse again!
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

picklerick
Informer
Informer

Post by picklerick »

Something is going in with this broad. I feel like she's gotten really erratic and out there.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

tittysprinkles

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

cabin fever... maybe she'll go looney and just tank her entire career with this.

actually i hope they all do that, i hope they all get so deranged they lose it. her bullshit is unreal. honestly, every fucking celeb that comes out with some asinine shit to tell those of us that are in the thick of it dealing with no work and this virus is getting on my nerves.

fuck em all.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Phil3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Phil3 »

She had a vision in January, you guise, her panic attack at three in the morneen was a message for us all to heed.

angelfire117
Informer
Informer

Post by angelfire117 »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:16 am
Why is she saying she's immuno-compromised? What fucking illness is she claiming to have now? Immuno compromised illnesses/conditions are as follows : HIV/AIDS; cancer and transplant patients who are taking certain immuno-suppressive drugs; and those with inherited diseases that affect the immune system ( https://rarediseases.info.nih.gov/disea ... m-diseases)......

She's talking out of her arse again!
While I don’t believe Tati is likely immunosuppressed, that’s a super simplified list. Immune-suppressive drugs are prescribed for a whole host of diseases. Like I have RA and the med I’m on can be used for all sorts of different immune diseases (all types of arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, psoriasis etc.) and there’s probably 10-15 different drugs I could be on right now that are all approved for other uses and are all immune suppressive.

arctous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by arctous »

Cats_before_gurus wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:28 pm
nattydread wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:09 pm
Yes. It happens to me after I post or even after I give a thumbs up.
Yep, and it keeps taking me to the beginning of the thread when I click on my notifications.

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

I just don't want to watch a 30 min video of Tati (or ANY makeup guru, tbh) talking about Coronavirus as if they're some sort of authority figure on it. Like...just stick to makeup, Tati. :roll:

Maybe it's just me, but I go on youtube to escape the constant influx of Coronavirus info. It's annoying how she (and other youtubers) are just trying to up their views/make their vids trend by putting "Coronavirus" in the title. Plus...these Youtubers speaking about Coronavirus has a ton of potential for spreading false-information (because, let's be real, Tati's not always the most...informed? educated? about science, etc...)

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

Endometriosis is not an auto immune disease...its possible to get it but just because she has endo doesn't mean sje has an autoimmune disease
Screenshot_20200324-160215_Samsung Internet.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MrsTemfee
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by MrsTemfee »

so she has basically made a video about the virus that is literally killing people all over the world so she can talk about herself and how UHmazeeen she is and complain about her views. Tati is so shallow it's disgusting

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”