'Blendifullofshit' - Twati Ripping At The Seams Of Success - Part 36

sweech
Informer
Informer

Re: 'Blendifullofshit' - Twati Ripping At The Seams Of Success - Part 36

Post by sweech »

Is her sweater straight outta the 80s? God its hideous. All her glam makeup and she didn't do her eyebrows.

I'm so sick of her complaining. She is well off and trying to act like she knows what those of us struggling right now are going thru. Dumb bitch. Go cry with your panini in a closet again (I can't believe she shared that story. Made herself sound like the biggest spoiled twat)

metoo182
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by metoo182 »

Video has been up for 6 hours and it doesn't even have over 100,000 views. Hell, it doesn't even have 80,000 views!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that sweater is hideous.

metoo182
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by metoo182 »

What the fuck is she on about that purple royalty shit? She sounds like Phoebe from Friends! Like when Phoebe was really cooky in the beginning?
Blue and red make purple and that is royalty and corona is crown and royal and birth and the baby crowning....WTF! Someone has way too much time on their hands.

TwistedTransistor
Debater
Debater

Post by TwistedTransistor »

metoo182 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:54 pm
What the fuck is she on about that purple royalty shit? She sounds like Phoebe from Friends! Like when Phoebe was really cooky in the beginning?
Blue and red make purple and that is royalty and corona is crown and royal and birth and the baby crowning....WTF! Someone has way too much time on their hands.
Omg is she for real saying this shit???
Ironic how she has such a strong filter in her videos yet doesn't filtering what she is saying at all

eremi
Learner
Learner

Post by eremi »

Queen Bluth wrote: I've had bronchitis, scarlet fever, and strep throat multiple times... I would never call myself immune compromised because I easily get sick :roll: I also have PCOS which is a similar reproductive disorder to endometriosis.

I can't believe she's really saying shit like that. Claiming to have compromised immunity. I genuinely think she's reaching and trying to gain sympathy due to her dramatic decrease in relevancy. People don't care about her and she realizes that, so she's pulling all of these excuses, illnesses, cures, etc. to bring attention to herself.

I could be totally wrong, and if I am than I sincerely apologize, but it seems very on brand for Tati to gain sympathy for views and attention.
She has a compromised immune system because she’s over 60. She’s at risk.

eremi
Learner
Learner

Post by eremi »

metoo182 wrote:
I literally thought she was having a stroke when I watched that part. Like what the fuck kind of REACH

ilanna
Learner
Learner

Post by ilanna »

angelfire117 wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:05 am
auntiflo13 wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:16 am
Why is she saying she's immuno-compromised? What fucking illness is she claiming to have now? Immuno compromised illnesses/conditions are as follows : HIV/AIDS; cancer and transplant patients who are taking certain immuno-suppressive drugs; and those with inherited diseases that affect the immune system ( https://rarediseases.info.nih.gov/disea ... m-diseases)......

She's talking out of her arse again!
While I don’t believe Tati is likely immunosuppressed, that’s a super simplified list. Immune-suppressive drugs are prescribed for a whole host of diseases. Like I have RA and the med I’m on can be used for all sorts of different immune diseases (all types of arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, psoriasis etc.) and there’s probably 10-15 different drugs I could be on right now that are all approved for other uses and are all immune suppressive.
Rheumatoid Arthritis is kind of in that list, but listed as felty's syndrome

Phil3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Phil3 »

eremi wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:49 pm
metoo182 wrote:
I literally thought she was having a stroke when I watched that part. Like what the fuck kind of REACH
😂😂😂maybe SHE did! She’s batshit crazy, it’s amazeen!

picklerick
Informer
Informer

Post by picklerick »

eremi wrote:
Queen Bluth wrote: I've had bronchitis, scarlet fever, and strep throat multiple times... I would never call myself immune compromised because I easily get sick :roll: I also have PCOS which is a similar reproductive disorder to endometriosis.

I can't believe she's really saying shit like that. Claiming to have compromised immunity. I genuinely think she's reaching and trying to gain sympathy due to her dramatic decrease in relevancy. People don't care about her and she realizes that, so she's pulling all of these excuses, illnesses, cures, etc. to bring attention to herself.

I could be totally wrong, and if I am than I sincerely apologize, but it seems very on brand for Tati to gain sympathy for views and attention.
She has a compromised immune system because she’s over 60. She’s at risk.
You win everything ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

tittysprinkles

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

athleanx.com has on his youtube at home workouts you can do. and he's not monetized. people like that, i'm all for watching and following.

but yes, people are seeing how disconnected and annoying these influencers, as well as hollywood, really are.
nobody cares about hollywoods no makeup makeup routine. nobody cares about how bored they are in their multi million dollar homes.

if this is the implosion we need to clean house on youtube and otherwise. i'm all for it.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Melody7827
Informer
Informer

Post by Melody7827 »

Phil3 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:07 am
She talkeen about crystals you guise, how they give u energy! And her favorite color is purple! And blue and red make purple, and purple is a color of royalty, and the corona means crown! And crowneen happens in the birheen process! WHAT THE FUCK. Imagine liveen with this adolescent,😂😅
Same energy
unnamed.jpg
Tati: OMG that's so TRUE 😩😩😩
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

does endometriosis translate to a compromised immune system?
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Melody7827
Informer
Informer

Post by Melody7827 »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:34 pm
does endometriosis translate to a compromised immune system?
From the CDC:

Other high-risk conditions could include:
People with chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma
People who have serious heart conditions
People who are immunocompromised including cancer treatment
People of any age with severe obesity

Drugs used to treat certain conditions can be immunsurpesants. Ie. I'm taking one now to treat my eczema (a skin condition. Stressful semester so it's been flaring badly). So unless hormone medication is immunosuppressant, no medication shes taking is leaving her immunocompromised.

However, theres theories that endo may be related to immune disease and studies show women with endo are more likely to develope autoimmune diseases. It's not confirmed though, as it's not clear what causes endo. So who know maybe she is at risk. It's not certain though.

olrazzledazzle
Lurker
Lurker

Post by olrazzledazzle »

metoo182 wrote:
This sounds like her spiraling to get views when people begin talking and saying "omg Tati is soo out there now." I hope the numbers keep going down and she keeps getting crazier.

Also someone needs to tell her to stop with the 90's inspired makeup in her insta videos, I don't know if she's doing it as an inspired eye lewk or that she thought it was actually cute. The one with silver all up over her eyelids recently as a look was a huge no from me. Modernize it into a look of today, we left those full out metallic eyes at the end of the 00's.

missymoocher123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missymoocher123 »

Whenever I see a finished leuk “out of touch and out of time” go through my mind. She’s dated as well as wearing badly. If anyone needs a makeover it’s Tati.
1. Get rid of the extensions and go jaw length
2. Stop trowelling on makeup
3. Lose the botox
4. Lose the fillers
5. Donate your entire closet to goodwill ensuring those bloody ripped jeans and donkey toe mules are in the first bag
6. Hire a professional stylist and shop for age appropriate clothes
7. Get some lessons from a pro MUA on how to apply makeup (see 2)
8. Learn how to pronounce words correctly
9. Understand the difference between fact and fiction
10. Act like a fucking grown up not a petulant teenager
11. FFS get help with your eating disorder
12. Get a proper diagnosis and treatment for alleged endo

13. Get a fucking grip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3