Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 47)

Post by vlogyoutube »

rshadewinslet wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:37 am
asuscorsair wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:34 am
vlogyoutube wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:51 am
I met David and Natalie during an event at NYFW and honestly.. was a pretty disappointed. I am a social media influencer myself and was at a pretty high profile event with them and David was very rude. Natalie on the other hand was very nice and talkative, it also might've been because she had a few drinks. David acts like he doesn't want to be bothered with anyone or ever have a conversation with anyone out of his friend group. So why go to an event in the first place? I was mid conversation with Natalie when he grabbed her and screamed cmon lets go Natalie! and pulled her away and we were speaking. I just did not get a good first impression of him and he was too busy trying to get the attention of Charlotte and Claudia Sulewski the whole night.
Didn't you post on this very forum 'Does anyone know where David and Natalie are staying in New York for Fashion Week????' Why should we trust you?
lol actually it makes me believe it more hahahah
I understand how that came off, I never meant for it to sound weird my brother is a big fan and I was planning on being in the area anyway so wanted to help him meet them since he could not come to the event with me! Just thought I would ask, not being malicious in any way. Ended up getting my brother into the event with my anyway so he met them there.
Last edited by vlogyoutube on Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

haterhatercam
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by haterhatercam »

vlogyoutube wrote:
I met David and Natalie during an event at NYFW and honestly.. was a pretty disappointed. I am a social media influencer myself and was at a pretty high profile event with them and David was very rude. Natalie on the other hand was very nice and talkative, it also might've been because she had a few drinks. David acts like he doesn't want to be bothered with anyone or ever have a conversation with anyone out of his friend group. So why go to an event in the first place? I was mid conversation with Natalie when he grabbed her and screamed cmon lets go Natalie! and pulled her away and we were speaking. I just did not get a good first impression of him and he was too busy trying to get the attention of Charlotte and Claudia Sulewski the whole night.
This sounds in character, David has long had a reputation for uninterested asshole when he doesn't have the charm on. Nice to hear Natalie is as sweet as she seems in videos. It's possible he wasn't that interested in talking to you because you orchestrated a meeting instead of letting it happen naturally? But at an event it should be free game. I'm buying this lol especially since you asked where to find them previously.

vlogyoutube
Lurker
Lurker

Post by vlogyoutube »

Newname065 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:25 am
rshadewinslet wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:18 am
i know technically we have no way of verifying if this actually happened, but people's story of meeting the VS is my favorite gossip lololol
Same. But most stories are the same.
When he's filming don't go up to him, when he sits by himself at parties/is on his computer don't bother him and when he/they invite you to his home don't expect to be entertained by him (that one was my fav) lol
We were all at the NYFW event and he was not filming nor was he on a computer. He was just very quiet and seemed like he did not want to be there.

vlogyoutube
Lurker
Lurker

Post by vlogyoutube »

haterhatercam wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:16 pm
vlogyoutube wrote:
This sounds in character, David has long had a reputation for uninterested asshole when he doesn't have the charm on. Nice to hear Natalie is as sweet as she seems in videos. It's possible he wasn't that interested in talking to you because you orchestrated a meeting instead of letting it happen naturally? But at an event it should be free game. I'm buying this lol especially since you asked where to find them previously.
I never actually went to his hotel. I live in New York and was invited to the same event that they were at, thats where I met him. It seems like he puts on an act for the camera, but it very well could have just been an off day for him. Natalie was very open to having a conversation but David just seemed like he wanted to go home.

haterhatercam
Debater
Debater

Post by haterhatercam »

vlogyoutube wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:20 pm
haterhatercam wrote:
vlogyoutube wrote:
I never actually went to his hotel. I live in New York and was invited to the same event that they were at, thats where I met him. It seems like he puts on an act for the camera, but it very well could have just been an off day for him. Natalie was very open to having a conversation but David just seemed like he wanted to go home.
Can I ask what you talked about? This is very interesting to me as a person who would literally hide if I so them in real life

Expertlies
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Expertlies »

vlogyoutube wrote:
haterhatercam wrote:
vlogyoutube wrote:
That sounds believable. Also the wanting to go home part is very relatable. In all honesty, this sounds like something my socially anxious father (and myself) would do. Yikes.

vlogyoutube
Lurker
Lurker

Post by vlogyoutube »

haterhatercam wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:22 pm
vlogyoutube wrote:
haterhatercam wrote:
vlogyoutube wrote:
Can I ask what you talked about? This is very interesting to me as a person who would literally hide if I so them in real life
We mostly just talked about fashion week and the shows we went to. I asked about their time in New York and how they were enjoying their stay. They said that they were bored at the event and were planning on leaving 20 minutes after they got there.

Newname065
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Newname065 »

vlogyoutube wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:18 pm
Newname065 wrote:
When he's filming don't go up to him, when he sits by himself at parties/is on his computer don't bother him and when he/they invite you to his home don't expect to be entertained by him (that one was my fav) lol
We were all at the NYFW event and he was not filming nor was he on a computer. He was just very quiet and seemed like he did not want to be there.
I was not talking about your situation...
But I asked you in another post. Could you answer that one if possible?

Edit: The one about "Charlotte" and Claudia Sulewski. But also, do you know Charlotte on a first name basis then?
Aaaand, if they wanted to leave 20 minutes in, how was he trying to get their attention all night while also being alone and not wanting to be there?
I apparently hate Natalie

FilofaxK
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FilofaxK »

vlogyoutube wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:48 pm
haterhatercam wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:22 pm
vlogyoutube wrote:
haterhatercam wrote:
vlogyoutube wrote:
We mostly just talked about fashion week and the shows we went to. I asked about their time in New York and how they were enjoying their stay. They said that they were bored at the event and were planning on leaving 20 minutes after they got there.
I think Nat prob did enjoy it, but David didnt
Sentiment is a chemical defect found on the losing side.

https://curiouscat.me/filofaxkfromgg

vlogyoutube
Lurker
Lurker

Post by vlogyoutube »

Newname065 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:54 pm
vlogyoutube wrote:
Newname065 wrote:

Edit: The one about "Charlotte" and Claudia Sulewski. But also, do you know Charlotte on a first name basis then?
Aaaand, if they wanted to leave 20 minutes in, how was he trying to get their attention all night while also being alone and not wanting to be there?
I don't know Charlotte on a first name basis, I just couldn't remember her last name. All im saying is when he was there he seemed like he was only interested in Charlotte and Claudia, Natalie was the one who told me they wanted to leave after 20 minutes. David just didn't seem like he was in a good mood.

vlogyoutube
Lurker
Lurker

Post by vlogyoutube »

Character1 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:31 am
vlogyoutube wrote:
Hopefully him or one of his friends reads this and he's better for the next time. Sometimes we're not aware of how we're coming off to people. (Or sometimes we're just jerks) Hope the rest of your time was great!
It was really great, I ended up having a nice conversation with Claudia and she was so kind! Very down to earth and sweet!

Post by Guest »

vlogyoutube wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:40 pm
Newname065 wrote:
vlogyoutube wrote:
Newname065 wrote:

I don't know Charlotte on a first name basis, I just couldn't remember her last name. All im saying is when he was there he seemed like he was only interested in Charlotte and Claudia, Natalie was the one who told me they wanted to leave after 20 minutes. David just didn't seem like he was in a good mood.
who did Natalie spend most of her time with? (apart from you ;) )

vlogyoutube
Lurker
Lurker

Post by vlogyoutube »

rshadewinslet wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:52 pm
vlogyoutube wrote:
Newname065 wrote:
vlogyoutube wrote:
Newname065 wrote:

Charlotte and these 2 guys who I didn't recognize, seems like her and Charlotte are pretty close.

Post by Guest »

vlogyoutube wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:53 pm
rshadewinslet wrote:
vlogyoutube wrote:
Newname065 wrote:
vlogyoutube wrote:

Charlotte and these 2 guys who I didn't recognize, seems like her and Charlotte are pretty close.
lol so no secret chemistry between natalie and david :D

vlogyoutube
Lurker
Lurker

Post by vlogyoutube »

rshadewinslet wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:59 pm
vlogyoutube wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:53 pm
rshadewinslet wrote:
vlogyoutube wrote:
Newname065 wrote:

lol so no secret chemistry between natalie and david :D
sadly no, not that I saw at least

Post by Guest »

vlogyoutube wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:00 pm

(even if we can't teeeeeechnically prove this happened) legit this is will always be my fav shit.. people seeing the VS in the real world

i guess it makes sense why david always says natalie is mean to him when she's drunk, she probably doesn't want to be around that negative energy lol

steps5678
Learner
Learner

Post by steps5678 »

i find it so strange that todd is the one who wrote and released a song about natalie and yet she’s the one in the wrong?? how is it her fault and how is she supposedly betraying corrina? it’s not like natalie made a song about todd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

vlogyoutube wrote:
This screams David for me. Like a child pulling their mum away from a neighbour in a shop because they are bored.

vlogyoutube
Lurker
Lurker

Post by vlogyoutube »

rshadewinslet wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:05 pm
vlogyoutube wrote:

(even if we can't teeeeeechnically prove this happened) legit this is will always be my fav shit.. people seeing the VS in the real world

i guess it makes sense why david always says natalie is mean to him when she's drunk, she probably doesn't want to be around that negative energy lol
here is my instagram: ---deleted by request---
look at my Nyfw 2020 story to see

Post by Guest »

vlogyoutube wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:11 pm
rshadewinslet wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:05 pm
vlogyoutube wrote:

here is my instagram: ---deleted by request---
look at my Nyfw 2020 story to see
Awww you and Claudia are beautiful doll!
(Also I’d delete this just in case the crazy David stans come after ya 😬👀)

Return to “David Dobrik”