Dan-Has-No-Man-Sutti - Dating, Dumped, In A YouTube Slump - Part 40

chocolatechip_c00kie
Debater
Debater

Re: Dan-Has-No-Man-Sutti - Dating, Dumped, In A YouTube Slump - Part 40

Post by chocolatechip_c00kie »

I don't know why or how it makes sense to het to cry on a instagram story about an issue but not be on the phone with her family or have her roommate talk or hang out with her. I don't feel sorry fo her one bit, because she just keeps ignoring the fact that this is NOT about her, the whole world is going through this. I haven't seen my brother in over a year and I am sure every one of you would have a story of your own when it comes to the pandemic. What makes her better than anyone else who lost their loved ones or can't go home, but go home as in they don't have another one in the place they are stuck in. Let's be honest, if she had a chance to go see her family she would act the same way she did last year when Australia was burning in fires and she was posting selfies from beach. Ignorant and entitled. Just shut up already and use your platform for something that does not revolve around you. Seriously Dani, millions of people are dying every day. Get a grip already.
Relationship status: table for one but drinks for two.

PostAlone99
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by PostAlone99 »

I wonder what it’s like to think the world revolves around you

LolaRuby
Informer
Informer

Post by LolaRuby »

chocolatechip_c00kie wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:07 am
I don't know why or how it makes sense to het to cry on a instagram story about an issue but not be on the phone with her family or have her roommate talk or hang out with her. I don't feel sorry fo her one bit, because she just keeps ignoring the fact that this is NOT about her, the whole world is going through this. I haven't seen my brother in over a year and I am sure every one of you would have a story of your own when it comes to the pandemic. What makes her better than anyone else who lost their loved ones or can't go home, but go home as in they don't have another one in the place they are stuck in. Let's be honest, if she had a chance to go see her family she would act the same way she did last year when Australia was burning in fires and she was posting selfies from beach. Ignorant and entitled. Just shut up already and use your platform for something that does not revolve around you. Seriously Dani, millions of people are dying every day. Get a grip already.
I’ve always thought this. When I feel like shit my first thought has NEVER been to post on Instagram crying or whatever. Then again I’m not an ‘influencer’ but I don’t understand not wanting to vent to a friend/family member in private, over publically to thousands of virtual strangers. It smacks of attention seeking. And saying she’s having to go through surgery alone... come off it, you had your boobs done, you didn’t get open heart surgery or anything 😂 pathetic. (Plus I’m pretty sure her recent ‘emergency surgery’ was because her body rejected her implants so she probably just had new ones put in) Cannot stand this fucking attention seeking, manipulative, screwed up POS. I cannot for the life of me imagine what someone like her friend of the week Emily sees in her.

shitsandgigs
Informer
Informer

Post by shitsandgigs »

I can't with her. She is really grinding my gears lately. Now she's talking about how her mind thinks one thing and her external body does another and said an example of you think of a comeback in your head but you don't say it. Like, Dani. Come on, that LITERALLY happens to everyone. You're not special or "nuts". But of course it's her ~anxiety~

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl »

shitsandgigs wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:20 pm
I can't with her. She is really grinding my gears lately. Now she's talking about how her mind thinks one thing and her external body does another and said an example of you think of a comeback in your head but you don't say it. Like, Dani. Come on, that LITERALLY happens to everyone. You're not special or "nuts". But of course it's her ~anxiety~
yeah literally she is so average and mediocre in every way lmao this isn't a unique experience dani or even due to your anxiety. also for someone who is Such A Mental Health Advocate, she uses incredibly ableist language. it's funny when she rants about other influencers now hopping on the mental-health-transparency train as though she's some sort of expert, but she literally doesn't educate herself or keep up with discourse.

CassandraEllen
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by CassandraEllen »

I recommend for anyone interested to check out the latest episode of The Outspoken Podcast.

They talk in depth about Dani and her IGTV about wanting to come home. The good thing is, the girls clearly did their research and go through Danis problematic past and present. They didn’t hold back which was refreshing.

Daniexposed
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Daniexposed »

CassandraEllen wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:52 pm
I recommend for anyone interested to check out the latest episode of The Outspoken Podcast.

They talk in depth about Dani and her IGTV about wanting to come home. The good thing is, the girls clearly did their research and go through Danis problematic past and present. They didn’t hold back which was refreshing.
That was good, they brought up almost everything! Thank you!

chocolatechip_c00kie
Debater
Debater

Post by chocolatechip_c00kie »

She adressed everything that was talked about in the podcast on her insta stories.
Relationship status: table for one but drinks for two.

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl »

Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:43 pm
She adressed everything that was talked about in the podcast on her insta stories.
I'm genuinely sorry that she has been so suicidal.

But not once in that series of posts did she actually accept responsibility for anything. She was a bitch because she was hanging out with bitches, she stole people's content because she was bullied, etc. And she also still refuses to understand that it's not about whether or not her travel this year was technically allowed! You still went to fucking Dubai and Mykonos in a pandemic and then complained about not being able to travel! Most of us normies haven't done anything outside the home in a year-- I'm not exaggerating when I say that I go to the grocery store and walk my dog around the neighborhood and that's it. Because people are fucking dying en masse. Dani, EVERYONE wants to travel home to see their families. We're ALL suffering mental health-wise. I haven't been touched by another human being in MONTHS because I live alone. Dani herself has said that her govt is mishandling the pandemic, so why the hell does she then turn around and justify her bad decision by being allowed by the govt? Further, the sections in her stories entitled "controversy"... don't address any of her controversies?

She will never take genuine responsibility. If she's suffering so much because of her job, genuinely, from the bottom of my heart she needs to find a new job. She isn't cut out for being both so visible and so resistant to criticism and fragile. If you're having panic attacks every time you have to film yourself... don't film yourself! You don't have to keep doing the job that you're currently in!

Daniexposed
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Daniexposed »

Gossgrl wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:53 am
Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:43 pm
I'm genuinely sorry that she has been so suicidal.

But not once in that series of posts did she actually accept responsibility for anything. She was a bitch because she was hanging out with bitches, she stole people's content because she was bullied, etc. And she also still refuses to understand that it's not about whether or not her travel this year was technically allowed! You still went to fucking Dubai and Mykonos in a pandemic and then complained about not being able to travel! Most of us normies haven't done anything outside the home in a year-- I'm not exaggerating when I say that I go to the grocery store and walk my dog around the neighborhood and that's it. Because people are fucking dying en masse. Dani, EVERYONE wants to travel home to see their families. We're ALL suffering mental health-wise. I haven't been touched by another human being in MONTHS because I live alone. Dani herself has said that her govt is mishandling the pandemic, so why the hell does she then turn around and justify her bad decision by being allowed by the govt? Further, the sections in her stories entitled "controversy"... don't address any of her controversies?

She will never take genuine responsibility. If she's suffering so much because of her job, genuinely, from the bottom of my heart she needs to find a new job. She isn't cut out for being both so visible and so resistant to criticism and fragile. If you're having panic attacks every time you have to film yourself... don't film yourself! You don't have to keep doing the job that you're currently in!
👏👏👏👏 Girl I could not have said that any better. I love how she said she wanted to work in a TV control room as someone that works in TV broadcast there is no way she could handle the pay which at best around 30K. Working nights and weekends. I want to know what I did during the pandemic I hardly left the house and I went camping... I didn't run off anywhere are as I didn't think it was responsible to. She didn't care because she apparently already got it. Which I believe she did get covid but I believe that she didn't self-isolate.

oneofthelostgirls
Informer
Informer

Post by oneofthelostgirls »

I would never question someone’s mental health or claims that they’re suicidal but with Dani it really seems like she uses it to justify her actions and as an excuse for every time she’s called out.
The podcast obviously struck a chord for her to post those stories but it really seems like she brushed over the topics and just stamped ‘I have really bad mental health issues’ over the whole thing to avoid anyone questioning it further.
I don’t believe she’s that unhappy because if your job really made you that anxious and near on suicidal you’d change jobs wouldn’t you. Despite the pandemic she surely would be able to find another job somewhere and take a break from the job that’s causing her to want to end her life. I’ve had jobs that have made me miserable and I’ve done everything I could to get out of them, even if that meant suffering financially for a few weeks or taking a massive paycut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roaster
Learner
Learner

Post by Roaster »

She is completely off the rails
I almost feel sorry for her, although i know pitty is never a constructive feeling.

She effed up so many times on so many levels, in front of the whole world that I feel it's almost imposible to recover from. She'll always be known as the dog molester or the hair curtain or the covid positive gal who decided to travel the world during a global pandemic and have a boob job at the same time.
I truly believe that for public people it's impossible to come with a clean slate. People don't forgive and forget, especially about things like these.

I truly don't think there's anything she could do to make her relevant again . She is getting a shit load of hate, and for someone with obvious mental health issues, that must be really hard.

It's one thing to say "oooh, I'm a mh advocate, I suffer from anxiety and depression and I feel you all and I love you all" and it's totally something else to witness her real issues. We all witnessed her decline these past few years,her issues being bdd, eating disorders, bipolar tendencies, there is clearly something wrong with her.

And yeah, it's easy to hate on it, but she truly might have not been able to do better.
I'm not by her side by any means, so please don't come for me 🤣 🤣 but I just got a whole new perspective over this whole situation.

Yeah we told her "if you read this, get help" , and some of us might have been able to actually reach for help, but clearly she couldn't. Or she was completely delusional and in denial. I don't know.

It's very clear that she has issues beyond the online world.
She has no friends, and honestly, she should be really grateful for that Emily girl. Maybe she doesn't know how to make friends, or to keep them, but she is indeed alone.
She is obsessed with relationships, or the lack of
And quite frankly, I don't see her family being supportive at all. I think her mum, dad, aunt, anyone, could have had a greater power to make her realise things and provide actual help for her. I do keep them semi accountable

When you can't reach for help, your family should at least notice there's something wrong and take action

Livdivbiv
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Livdivbiv »

Roaster wrote: She'll always be known as the dog molester
Have I missed something? I knew she was hated for neglecting her dog but molesting?

Roaster
Learner
Learner

Post by Roaster »

Livdivbiv wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:26 pm
Have I missed something? I knew she was hated for neglecting her dog but molesting?

Well she didn't beat the poor dog or anything like that. But to me, keeping the dog purposely in an enclosed dark little room, full of shit for an entire day is more than neglecting.

Dogs need room for activity. They need light, they need their food and water to not be combined with their poop and pee.

I know this happened a really long time ago, but trauma is real for animals as well.

Anyway, maybe it seems like I was exaggerating twith the "molester" part, but I really think it's more than pure neglect

Livdivbiv
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Livdivbiv »

Roaster wrote:
Livdivbiv wrote:

seems like I was exaggerating twith the "molester" part, but I really think it's more than pure neglect
I think you need to revise your understanding of what “molesting” is lol

That’s straight up beastiality you’re talking about lmao

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl »

Livdivbiv wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:47 pm
Roaster wrote:
Livdivbiv wrote:

seems like I was exaggerating twith the "molester" part, but I really think it's more than pure neglect
I think you need to revise your understanding of what “molesting” is lol

That’s straight up beastiality you’re talking about lmao

on the chance that english is this poster's second language, molesting can be a synonym for bother or harm, so hopefully that's what's going on here. because yeah that's a wild exaggeration to make

Roaster
Learner
Learner

Post by Roaster »

Gossgrl wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:13 pm

on the chance that english is this poster's second language, molesting can be a synonym for bother or harm, so hopefully that's what's going on here. because yeah that's a wild exaggeration to make

Yes, English is indeed my second language, thanks for the little benefit of the doubt. There are way more people in this world who don't speak english primarily and learn it as a second language and are able to speak pretty fluently. I can't really say the same thing about native English speakers in relation to other languages.

I find it really funny that from my very long initial post with several different arguments people remain hung up on the wrong using of one word, after I even explained what I mean by it, and said that maybe it was an exaggeration on my part (reminder: in a second language)

Again, I obviously didn't mean BEATING OR SE***L MOLESTING. maybe that's clear enough that yes, I did not use the AD LITERAM DEFINITION, SOOOORRRYYY.

But you can say with an easy heart that what she did was just neglect?
I strongly think that that's an understatement.
But maybe that's just people agreeing to disagree. Some people are able to do that. Some.

Peta wanted to get involved
I will repeat myself:
Dogs don't poop that much in a day( yes, I'm implying she kept her locked in there for more than just the several hours she admitted)
Dogs need human and dog on dog interaction
They need air
They need fresh food an water
They need light
More than 2 meters square
And pugs are a special kind of breed with several more needs.

She deprived her from every basic need. Intentionally.
And well aware.

Maybe that will clear things up and you will be able to understand eventually what I meant. And again, my post was more than just one word taken out of context, thanks for that.

No wonder people say this is a very toxic community. Thanks for proving that 🙏
But maaaybe, just maybe, did you think to just see the big picture instead of picking one word and make 3 posts about the wrong using of that said one word?

I'd gladly take an apology in your second language.

(another disclaimer:
this post is not addressed solely to the person I quoted, I have difficulties using this site and quotations so I am sorry for that, and it's more adressed to the very first "oh my goooooood, you used one word wrong, how dare you" user.)

Always a pleasure ❤️
Last edited by Roaster on Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Roaster
Learner
Learner

Post by Roaster »

Also, this whole discussion is literally proving the point I was trying to make, that she will always be remembered as a dog *neglecter*.

It's many years later and people still discuss this fiercely.

shitsandgigs
Informer
Informer

Post by shitsandgigs »

I wonder what she'll have to say after her silence. If she'll just carry on like normal as if nothing happened

Roaster
Learner
Learner

Post by Roaster »

shitsandgigs wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:17 pm
I wonder what she'll have to say after her silence. If she'll just carry on like normal as if nothing happened
We might be in for a surprise, just in case she is actually doing some therapy and getting herself on the right path.

But if that doesn't work, knowing her, it will probably be just another lame disclaimer video with "why and where I disappeared", giving some hints but not really explaining anything.

And maaaaybbe, just maybe, she doesn't come back at all. That would be a cliffhanger 😂😂

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”