Re: HRH Potatohead: Top Knot-ch Nutty Professor - Part 24

Post by Yyyikesss »

janinep57 wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:39 pm
Sybil Vane wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:25 pm
ohlawdddd wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:38 pm
Alex is locked and loaded on her newest vibeeee guise it’s Devon aoki smoking a cigarette circa 2000
Say whaaaat :lol:

You can shove it, Psycho Linebacker.
OMG! It never ever stops! Her pic of her with the big weird snot green bag looking like a reject off the short yellow bus is off the chain! Left to her own accord, she just takes a deep left down the gutter! What do you even call this 'vibe'.......Slow and "Special"? Those shoes are AWFUL! Clunky Chunky and Junky! JUST because it says GUCCI does not mean it's stylish and certainly not on a size 10 foot for christ sake!
Lol literally every single thing she is wearing is a trend piece and many of them are trends she is late to. How long has everyone been wearing Champion sweatshirts for? And those shoes look like the sneakers made for little boys, so fugly but she’s wearing them anyway because they’re Gucci. Bike shorts really only work on people with long legs, I hate to break it to her but they only make her legs look even shorter and stubbier. Hoop earrings which are honestly fine but again super trendy. And a new Chanel bag to keep up with the Jones’s (or rather, the Heggards) even tho it’s ugly af....

So original and SUCH a vibe to just wear a shit ton of popular mainstream trends that everyone else has already been wearing, what a style icon!!!
Sorry for my inevitable typos/weird autocorrects :HK:

ellebullock
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by ellebullock »

talkingaboutyew wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:17 pm
vonbaby25 wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:25 pm
talkingaboutyew wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:14 pm
vonbaby25 wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:26 pm
Also, is anyone else sick of hearing about this Andrea person? Like, can we stop now? Alex SWF's Andrea. We got it. The thread is about Alex not another IG try hard.
oh here we go, pretty sure the only IG try hard is big AL not Andrea who actually is genuine in her lifestyle and not fraudulent like Al and co. we should bring this up over and over and over AGAIN because it drives the orge crazy she cannot remove the comment off Andrea's IG and it also brings other people into these forums to read the TRUTH about the loser. secret stans can exit left like kitsu who is now probably obsessively DMing her and dreaming about her at night. :rofl:
I don't care for Andrea. That doesn't mean I like Alex. I loathe her. Thus, I am here. It is a given that Alex is also a try hard. Two things can be true at once hunny. You're a bit of a simpleton. Bless up
if you loathe Alex then why have any words of negativity for Andrea when she is clearly allowing the orge to sit there fuming as she won't delete comments referencing how big al is copying her? for someone who "loathes" big Al, you'd think this would be a good thing and the Andrea comparisons should continue indefinitely as the orge will clearly want to distract from this exposé. bless your heart though, i suppose we are all entitled to an opinion even if it makes no sense.
wow vonbaby you're a cunt

ellebullock
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ellebullock »

the penis potato top knot is back :rofl:

ellebullock
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ellebullock »

ellebullock wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:20 pm
it literally looks like a penis. please go look before she deletes !! :rofl: :rofl:

ohlawdddd
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by ohlawdddd »

ellebullock wrote:
ellebullock wrote:
it literally looks like a penis. please go look before she deletes !! :rofl: :rofl:
She is wearing her ugly skinny legend shirt since someone posted a few pages back how she never wears her own shitty merch. Penis top knot so we can’t say she stopped because we called it ugly. Socks with old man sandals. Lord have mercy.

I guess she couldn’t afford the houndstooth Chanel bag Andrea has been sporting since it’s out of her price range Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

SuburbanFlesh
Learner
Learner

Post by SuburbanFlesh »

ohlawdddd wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:32 pm
Cactuswater wrote:There was some video going around about how fillers don’t actually dissipate- they concentrate and you form scar tissue around it... just disgusting and frankly scary AF to think of messing around with your face like that. It may have been posted on the Tana m. Thread, not sure. They had xrays or something, and it was kind of a huge cautionary tale. That stuff doesn’t just dissolve.
There was a plastic surgeon on YouTube that did show xrays and other scans that shows filler even when only injected into the lips migrating over time into other parts of the face and head Image
I’m pretty sure the scar tissue thing is about silicone fillers which most professionals don’t use today (except for amberlynn’s dr 😬). But yes most filler migrates instead of dissolves. She used to get it in her smile lines, and it’s obviously made her jowls bigger, I wonder how many times she got them there. The upper lip filler migrates to above the lip, elongating the Philtrum. This is been building up, making her lip cover up her top teeth making her look much older than her previous pictures, and giving that trout like appearance. She needs to get that pontytail lift which lifts your top lip and jowls, dissolve the fillers and get fat transferred which is way more natural. She needs to stop now and get a good dr on her side, although I do agree she probably has health problems that contribute to the puffiness.

People forced in their pursuit of fish faces that fillers haven’t been around for long and when you fill your face up with this junk you’re just a free long term guinea pig for the cosmetic surgery industry.

Last edited by SuburbanFlesh on Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DietCnt Shirts and Hats:
Etsy - DietCnt

DemonicCupcake
Learner
Learner

Post by DemonicCupcake »

“Blowjob handle” hairdo, cheap looking generic black top, skinny black shorts that accentuate her pale stubby hot dog legs, ugly socks, and grandma sandals. Truly a fashion icon.

Yyyikesss
Debater
Debater

Post by Yyyikesss »

ohlawdddd wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:37 pm
ellebullock wrote:
ellebullock wrote:
She is wearing her ugly skinny legend shirt since someone posted a few pages back how she never wears her own shitty merch. Penis top knot so we can’t say she stopped because we called it ugly. Socks with old man sandals. Lord have mercy.

I guess she couldn’t afford the houndstooth Chanel bag Andrea has been sporting since it’s out of her price range Image

Hahahaha omg she looks fucking terrible. She only resorted to wearing it because she has no idea what to wear while she is in transition to her new vibe :rofl: :rofl:

and because I called her out on here a couple of days ago saying she never put it in an ootd :rofl: hi ogre!!!

She’s like a little stupid ugly puppet, how fun! Dance little fat puppet!!

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

Po little poor-tato AL

She has to alter the designer goods in some way to put her “stamp” on it. She’s so resentful she has to spend that much money to fit in. She knows she’s a try hard. She tries to convince herself she’s not by adding the plastic chain. Everything she does is to be liked by passersby on the street. She is so insecure and unhappy she re-writes reality in her head. That’s why she repeats the same shit over and over again.

If she had a capsule wardrobe she’d look so much better and save money.

Fauxfauxfaux00
Learner
Learner

Post by Fauxfauxfaux00 »

Sybil Vane wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:50 pm
It’s not easy being orange

Fauxfauxfaux00
Learner
Learner

Post by Fauxfauxfaux00 »

Also that place she goes to for fillers and Botox is extremely irresponsible. They keep putting filler in her smile lines by her nose and we have lots of veins there so it’s possible to inject the filler in them and block them which can cause blindness. Getting it near your eyes/nose and in between the eyebrows is risky too. They’ve done a terrible job on her lips too. Yikes

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Fauxfauxfaux00 wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:39 pm
Sybil Vane wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:50 pm
It’s not easy being orange
It's not easy looking and acting special all at once.

Black Tie Event
Learner
Learner

Post by Black Tie Event »

Imagine what the people who swf Alex are thinking now. Are they the dollar store version of Andrea?

echohecko
Informer
Informer

Post by echohecko »

Those linebacker shoulders. She actually does look like a trans woman here

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Actually, it's more a foreskin than a penis per se.

Yyyikesss
Debater
Debater

Post by Yyyikesss »

She just looks so incredibly CHEAP!!! Greasy horrible hair, made in China fake gold chains and hoops, botched plastic surgery face.... and a wearing a shirt that says “skinny legend” when she is average size and pudgy at best.

People must constantly be laughing at her in public. Like imagine seeing someone who looked like THAT posing for pictures on the street as if they are actually a style blogger :rofl: I have a feeling she gets stares and side eyed a lot and that’s part of the reason she’s always so mad And ranting about people not “getting her vibe.” It’s definitely not just on gg that she gets dragged... it’s in real life too.

BasicWhiteBitch
Talker
Talker

Post by BasicWhiteBitch »

I knew she reminded me of someone kind of and I finally figured it out....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

$3200 for the bag. $890 for the shoes. Free biker shorts. $60 sweatshirt. $4100+ tax and looks like that. The money would have been better spent to buy herself a clue.

janinep57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by janinep57 »

echohecko wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:01 pm
Those linebacker shoulders. She actually does look like a trans woman here

Her distorted thinking really leads her to believe she looks "ON" as she likes to say! This picture is the epitome of that thought process! She put this shit on- took 100 pictures and in her minuscule mind said "YES!!!" POST! She has no idea what it is we are seeing. Bloat, puffy, sun damaged, side view of a bad trip to the cosmetic surgeon!
The penis top is getting higher with the hopes that it will make her look skinnier! No shit!!! She would actually think that! I still say she's is a grown up version of Alfalfa from Little Rascals.........equipped with freckles and all!
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessss I ammmmmmmmmm!

Return to “HRH Collection”