Angie Crystal

sugarxspice
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Angie Crystal

Post by sugarxspice »

Does anyone know Angie crystals age? And if her husband is the father of all of her children?

SlipperyPickle
Learner
Learner

Re: Angie Crystal

Post by SlipperyPickle »

I think she's like 28 or 29 and I believe he's only the biological father to Kira.

sugarxspice
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sugarxspice »

SlipperyPickle wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:39 pm
I think she's like 28 or 29 and I believe he's only the biological father to Kira.
Thanks!

SlipperyPickle
Learner
Learner

Post by SlipperyPickle »

Do you watch her often? I've been watching a bunch of her videos lately. I don't know how I even came across her channel.

sugarxspice
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sugarxspice »

SlipperyPickle wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:19 pm
Do you watch her often? I've been watching a bunch of her videos lately. I don't know how I even came across her channel.
I do like her videos, they were in my recommended...... I think her kids are sweet but!!! The Ariana grande act makes me cringe so much because she’s a grown ass women with 4 kids. it really bugs/creeps me out that her entire house including her bedroom looks like a 9 year olds princess bedroom. I was wondering if her husband has some sort of little girl fetish because he allows her to act like a little girl and lives in a bedroom with a princess bed and pink sheets.....lol

xoxogossipgirlxoxo
Informer
Informer

Post by xoxogossipgirlxoxo »

I just recently found this girl and watched a few videos. I am so confused about why she seems to have so much money. The Range Rover, no job, all the shopping, the big house with a full gym inside. I’m assuming her fiancé makes money? Does anyone know her story? Who is the father of all her kids?

SlipperyPickle
Learner
Learner

Post by SlipperyPickle »

He's a fire fighter and I guess she says she makes her money from YT. She quit her job at a jewelry store and she says she pays the rent now. I'm always wondering that too, the house has an elevator as well. Maybe she leases the range.

underthetuscansun
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by underthetuscansun »

Does she actually take care of her kids, or does Brian? Also not to be mean but she seems a bit simple, or maybe it's a persona she puts on for the camera. Idk

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

sugarxspice
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sugarxspice »

Idk they’re so elusive about their personal lives or maybe I just haven’t researched enough. Imagine having a grown ass firefighter husband that you make sleep In a tiny princess bed with pink sheets all for the “ girly lyfe” cringeeeeee

starlove
Learner
Learner

Post by starlove »

I’ve been subscribed to her channel since before she even reached 1,000 followers. I used to watch her videos from 10 years ago. She had attempted to start a vlog channel with her other baby daddy but failed. She also had a “jewelry line” called Angie’s Piink Links. Which also failed.
Her only child with Brian is Kira. And I think her oldest son Gabriel who is never in her videos lives with his dad. For anyone wondering.

I used to really like her videos until everything became about *~aesthetic~* and material objects. It’s painfully obvious how superficial her life is. The house she lives in is so obviously a townhome/ or condo, nothing wrong with that but she makes it seem so over the top when the only nice thing about it is that it’s new.

Every video is the same. Coffee, nails, shopping, and a clip of her kids. She has run out of “content” very fast since she tried to make it seem likes she’s buying another house and Range Rover. She’s the type of woman where nothing will ever be enough.
I feel bad for Brian but you can tell he’s the pushover type.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sugarxspice
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sugarxspice »

starlove wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:42 pm
I’ve been subscribed to her channel since before she even reached 1,000 followers. I used to watch her videos from 10 years ago. She had attempted to start a vlog channel with her other baby daddy but failed. She also had a “jewelry line” called Angie’s Piink Links. Which also failed.
Her only child with Brian is Kira. And I think her oldest son Gabriel who is never in her videos lives with his dad. For anyone wondering.

I used to really like her videos until everything became about *~aesthetic~* and material objects. It’s painfully obvious how superficial her life is. The house she lives in is so obviously a townhome/ or condo, nothing wrong with that but she makes it seem so over the top when the only nice thing about it is that it’s new.

Every video is the same. Coffee, nails, shopping, and a clip of her kids. She has run out of “content” very fast since she tried to make it seem likes she’s buying another house and Range Rover. She’s the type of woman where nothing will ever be enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s crazy. Yeah her husband totally just does whatever she says. I wonder how much money she wastes. She lives in California where there’s plenty of juice places yet drives an hour once a week to go to pressed juicery....like girl what you can have it delivered or find a closer place. Also moving so frequently Is not good for children....she can’t possibly be making that much money on YouTube......

SlipperyPickle
Learner
Learner

Post by SlipperyPickle »

So she's pregnant again?

Also, her stalker story is so weird. She doesn't even know this woman??

SlipperyPickle
Learner
Learner

Post by SlipperyPickle »

starlove wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:42 pm

You're an OG. Thanks for the info, I had no idea that she's been at this for that long.

JustCuriousXo
Learner
Learner

Post by JustCuriousXo »

Please correct me if I’m wrong but I was going through her Angie’s Piink Links FB page and there are a lot posts from a very long time ago. It looks like she was married in 2012, divorced, engaged again to a new guy in July 2014, then met her current fiancé and was engaged with him by February 2016? Also, by looking through this page it looks like she has lost 3 children... That makes me so sad, I bet she could help so many women if she talked about that on her channel but I understand that it’s tough subject. She seems like a sweet girl but just cares way too much what people think. Example of trying to make it seem she is a lot wealthier than she is and the fact that she has said many times that Brian is the father of 3 children but he’s obviously not looking through these pictures. She should just embrace who she is. :)

sugarxspice
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sugarxspice »

JustCuriousXo wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:25 pm
Please correct me if I’m wrong but I was going through her Angie’s Piink Links FB page and there are a lot posts from a very long time ago. It looks like she was married in 2012, divorced, engaged again to a new guy in July 2014, then met her current fiancé and was engaged with him by February 2016? Also, by looking through this page it looks like she has lost 3 children... That makes me so sad, I bet she could help so many women if she talked about that on her channel but I understand that it’s tough subject. She seems like a sweet girl but just cares way too much what people think. Example of trying to make it seem she is a lot wealthier than she is and the fact that she has said many times that Brian is the father of 3 children but he’s obviously not looking through these pictures. She should just embrace who she is. :)
Wow I just looked. It’s really sad that she’s lost 3 children. That’s insane.

She’s pregnant again I think, I hope her pregnancy goes well.
Regarding Brian...there’s something so off about him. I do hope she opens up more in her videos because they’re all so repetitive. She does the same thing in every single video. She needs better content and it’s so cringey when she dresses up like Ariana grande!!!!

Jenlisa
Learner
Learner

Post by Jenlisa »

sugarxspice wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:48 pm
JustCuriousXo wrote:

Regarding Brian...there’s something so off about him. I do hope she opens up more in her videos because they’re all so repetitive. She does the same thing in every single video. She needs better content and it’s so cringey when she dresses up like Ariana grande!!!!
I honestly love her videos tbh, I love her girly pink feminine vibe its refreshing since I feel like a lot of other you tubers have the same typical Pinterest (white, grays) simple aesthetic (which I also love) but its nice to see something diff that kinda reminds me of the early 2000s. but about Brian, I definitely noticed something seems a lil off too but I didn't want to say it lol. what do you think it is because I honestly can't put my finger on it

sugarxspice
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sugarxspice »

Jenlisa wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:32 am
sugarxspice wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:48 pm
JustCuriousXo wrote:

I honestly love her videos tbh, I love her girly pink feminine vibe its refreshing since I feel like a lot of other you tubers have the same typical Pinterest (white, grays) simple aesthetic (which I also love) but its nice to see something diff that kinda reminds me of the early 2000s. but about Brian, I definitely noticed something seems a lil off too but I didn't want to say it lol. what do you think it is because I honestly can't put my finger on it
I have no idea but he gives me Collin vibes (gain demartino’s bf)
I think it just creeps me out that he’s at least 30 and encourages her childlike behavior.

GossipCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GossipCat »

I think I'd like her more if she didn't try to show off 24/7 or do the creepy sweatshirt little hands thing.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

luxkennedy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by luxkennedy »

I randomly found this girl yesterday while I was searching for someone else’s vlogs

What the heck? Okay, so. I was immediately put off/intrigued by the fact that she’s a rip-off version of Gabi and Ariana.

I think she was previously engaged to her current fiancé a few years ago. I don’t understand how they’re able to afford their lifestyle? I’m generally not one to pocket watch but it doesn’t make sense.

They have two? or three Range/Land Rovers…one of which has upgrades. Did they take out two separate car loans in each other their names? On top of the home she bought.

In one vlog she said that her and “babe” were approved and accepted for their dream home but decided not to buy it? What? Who goes through the home buying process to ditch last minute? She screams new money. Her vernacular is just…I don’t know. She mispronounced “rigged” in reference to her car and she uses other fairly basic words incorrectly.

I have a newer Jeep that has literally every feature of her Range and then some. She didn’t even know what most of the features did so it was clearly just for the status of the vehicle. She also said it was her first ever push to start vehicle which took me aback.

I think her kids are super cute and sweet but she’s always just saying “you’re so beautiful”, “you’re so cute!” instead of a lot of interaction.

Whew, sorry. I’ve been binge watching. I actually am entertained by Angie and she seems like a nice girl…I’m just a Virgo.

Jenlisa
Learner
Learner

Post by Jenlisa »

luxkennedy wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:29 pm
I randomly found this girl yesterday while I was searching for someone else’s vlogs

What the heck? Okay, so. I was immediately put off/intrigued by the fact that she’s a rip-off version of Gabi and Ariana.

I think she was previously engaged to her current fiancé a few years ago. I don’t understand how they’re able to afford their lifestyle? I’m generally not one to pocket watch but it doesn’t make sense.

They have two? or three Range/Land Rovers…one of which has upgrades. Did they take out two separate car loans in each other their names? On top of the home she bought.

In one vlog she said that her and “babe” were approved and accepted for their dream home but decided not to buy it? What? Who goes through the home buying process to ditch last minute? She screams new money. Her vernacular is just…I don’t know. She mispronounced “rigged” in reference to her car and she uses other fairly basic words incorrectly.

I have a newer Jeep that has literally every feature of her Range and then some. She didn’t even know what most of the features did so it was clearly just for the status of the vehicle. She also said it was her first ever push to start vehicle which took me aback.

I think her kids are super cute and sweet but she’s always just saying “you’re so beautiful”, “you’re so cute!” instead of a lot of interaction.

Whew, sorry. I’ve been binge watching. I actually am entertained by Angie and she seems like a nice girl…I’m just a Virgo.
haha yeah she’s cute. I just think her vlogs are way too repetitive. but since she has kids to take care of I don’t really mind. I think she mentioned recently about continuing studying at college and working in her career (not sure what the career is) but I honestly admire that.

Return to “Angie Crystal”