Haley Phamewhore: Call Me Privileged - Part 2

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
barbaraaaa
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Haley Phamewhore: Call Me Privileged - Part 2

Post by barbaraaaa »

Itmefortea wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:56 pm
I just watched her "birth control experience" and, like, I don't understand why she's discounting non-hormonal birth control? She's talking about the patch, the pill, and the "natural" method. I understand if maybe she doesn't want to do the IUD (she seems like the kind of person who doesn't use a tampon because she's too pure to have anything up there before sex, tbh), but condoms?? Condoms are an option??
Also does she know that it takes a while for your body to get used to the pill? The symptoms she's feeling now might be gone in a couple of months...

aquawaves
Lurker
Lurker

Post by aquawaves »

eimearbug wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:52 am
aquawaves wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:22 pm
also on the podcast when haley was like "yeah i'd rather ryan learn sex with me after the wedding rather than have sex with 20 girls before our relationship" lol like girl what... she comes off so judgemental, nobody's saying you should do sleep around with multiple people before marriage, they're saying it's helpful to find out your sexual compatibility with EACH OTHER in your own relationship before committing to each other for the rest of your life. she can deny it all she wants but it really feels like she thinks she's better than girls who don't wait for marriage. also to everyone saying she's sex obsessed and they're rushing the marriage to have sex, i kinda get the opposite impression, she comes off as being very sexually repressed to me. like in one of the Q&A vids when ryan asks how often girls think about sex and she said she literally never does, like very 4 months or something, and she says that girls don't fantasize about guys the way that guys fantasize about girls cuz there would be nothing to fantasize about andionship she's even like "weiners?? ewww". i was like don't speak for all girls lmao even when i was a virgin i still thought about sex all the time.
lmao i can just see their sex life being a total disaster. i seriously think they're rushing the marriage because she wants to be the pinterest perfect christian wife and to post all these engagement and married life videos and photos and because she's impulsive and wants to move onto the next exciting step in life asap (kinda like with rushing the house thing), not for the sex necessarily.
also sidenote but my bad my previous comment posted twice on accident!
This is another reason why Haley comes off as very childish and immature to me. Not wanting to have sex or waiting until a certain point in the relationship to be intimate aren't childish at all, but this idea she has that she's better then other people for doing it is so high school to me. Also the part about Ryan is so weird. I get being insecure if you're with someone who's had a lot of sex or been in a lot of relationships and you haven't, but again being that insecure about it is something 16 year olds in their first relationship worry about. And idk why Haley would want someone she's with to not be experienced in sex in the first place.

Agreed. i completely respect people who wait till marriage but she just comes off very naive and judgmental about the whole thing. like yeah you can learn sex after marriage but you may run into fundamental incompatibilities in the bedroom and by that point you can't turn back. like what's wrong with learning sex before marriage? she also has a really holier than thou attitude about marriage in general, every time she says "well ryan and I are different cuz we don't see divorce as an OPTION and we take marriage seriously.." it implies that she thinks non christians and people who don't wait for marriage are just not as mature or as devoted to relationships and to marriage as they are and it's so damn annoying lol like haley you are no better than anyone else. literally EVERYONE goes into marriage not seeing divorce as an option and thinking they'll 100% be together forever. shit happens, life happens. and not seeing divorce as an option at all is actually a scary notion when you consider some people with rigid religious beliefs probably stay in marriages despite abuse or cheating or just plain being unhappy. i mean it was only like 3 months ago where she considered breaking up with ryan cuz she was worried about losing her freedom to travel and be independent etc, but sure haley you're sooo much more mature and devoted than everyone else lol.
and when she was like "yeah not to be controversial but i bet christian marriages have a way lower divorce rate than non christians" like how much more on your high horse can you be?? christian marriages might have lower divorce rate but it doesn't they're more mature and better at relationships and have happier or more fulfilling relationships lol there's so many factors. listening to the podcast has really made me even more annoyed with her lol

aquawaves
Lurker
Lurker

Post by aquawaves »

Itmefortea wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:56 pm
I just watched her "birth control experience" and, like, I don't understand why she's discounting non-hormonal birth control? She's talking about the patch, the pill, and the "natural" method. I understand if maybe she doesn't want to do the IUD (she seems like the kind of person who doesn't use a tampon because she's too pure to have anything up there before sex, tbh), but condoms?? Condoms are an option??
lol that was exactly my thoughts while watching that vid like hellooo, CONDOMS! how is that not an option?? especially for the beginning of the sexual relationship, condoms are a great option. i've been using them for years in my relationship with zero problems. and idk i would hate to be preparing for a wedding and on my honeymoon while still adjusting to a new birth control.
it really sucks that girls in relationships are expected to bare the entirety of the intense side effects and responsibility of birth control just so their boyfriends can hit it raw lol. condoms are very effective, have no side effects for either person, and the most the man has to "go through" is just the slight decrease in sensitivity/pleasure.. while still probably finishing in 2 minutes regardless lol

eriquita
Lurker
Lurker

Post by eriquita »

just warning you all that Haley’s newest obsession is Zoella.. so her life, aesthetic, clothes, and vlogs will now be her desperately trying to replicate Zoe Sugg. (she’s already talking about doing 30+ minute vlogs like Zoe)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eimearbug
Learner
Learner

Post by eimearbug »

So I tried looking up divorce rates in the us after what Haley said and it turns out the "Bible belt" area of America (which includes Texas btw) has really high divorce rates. http://edition.cnn.com/2011/LIVING/08/2 ... index.html so idk where Haley's getting the idea Christians are less likely to divorce.

gurucrew
Talker
Talker

Post by gurucrew »

Who is this Bella girl? She's tacky and I hate her. (Seriously, she's so rude!)

taani-partner
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by taani-partner »

gurucrew wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:30 pm
Who is this Bella girl? She's tacky and I hate her. (Seriously, she's so rude!)
i think they've been best friends ever since haley's dance days? she's been in a few videos in the past & tbh I never liked her :?

shesofunny
Lurker
Lurker

Post by shesofunny »

Nugget1231 wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:25 pm
To whoever said she’s not sex-crazed, what do you make of this? Like seriously girl what kind of message are you spreading here?
Yeah, I'm the person who said she's not sex-crazed and I still don't think she is. Lmao the girl is 19 and finds her fiance attractive, so she posts an attractive picture of him with the caption "can we elope" ? I still don't think that's sex crazed at all. Yeah you could say from that caption she might be eager to have sex w/ Ryan...but I still wouldn't call that sex-crazed lmao. I would call that being attracted to your significant other or simply being a horny teen, as most teens are. And I also don't think Haley's audience is as young as you all think it is.

I really don't understand where yall get that narrative from. Like do you not want her to find Ryan attractive?

And again, lemme clarify, that I am not a Haley stan who is here to fight and argue. I literally am here bcs I love youtuber gossip, but I'm also willing to call stuff out when it doesn't make sense lmao

ree_ree
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ree_ree »

Ok so I like Lilly, she's cute and sweet. But I'm listening to the new podcast episode ( the title drew me in lol) she literally CRINGES over the word virgin. These girls are so immature and entitled about waiting until marriage. Haley ripped off her birth control after like 2 days of symptoms. Most birth control (and most common meds) take at least a few weeks to get used to. I get that birth control symptoms are horrible but she clearly thinks she's too pure for that stuff and shows how immature she is that she thought everything would fall into place for her because she's pure. Now she's going on and on about the natural method as if condoms don't exist. Obviously it's her body and her choice but she has a platform and the way she is discussing birth control is as if it's absolutely horrible and will ruin you. The only saving grace is that Haley is clearly excited and realistic about sex after her wedding, which is NORMAL but Lilly still acts like sex is a sin and should never be done or spoken about.

OH NO ,as I was typing this I heard this on the podcast. Haley on the podcast: "What would it take for you to divorce me? What is the dealbreaker? And we both said none unless the other literally became a murderer" "Some people think that if your partner cheats on you then you should leave"
She is practically telling her audience that it is wrong and un-Christian to leave if your partner cheats. I just can't deal with her purity Christian entitlement (and I'm a christian) in NO WAY does leaving someone who cheats on you make you a bad Christian. I can't deal with this girl.

ree_ree
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ree_ree »

Ok so I like Lilly, she's cute and sweet. But I'm listening to the new podcast episode ( the title drew me in lol) she literally CRINGES over the word virgin. These girls are so immature and entitled about waiting until marriage. Haley ripped off her birth control after like 2 days of symptoms. Most birth control (and most common meds) take at least a few weeks to get used to. I get that birth control symptoms are horrible but she clearly thinks she's too pure for that stuff and shows how immature she is that she thought everything would fall into place for her because she's pure. Now she's going on and on about the natural method as if condoms don't exist. Obviously it's her body and her choice but she has a platform and the way she is discussing birth control is as if it's absolutely horrible and will ruin you. The only saving grace is that Haley is clearly excited and realistic about sex after her wedding, which is NORMAL but Lilly still acts like sex is a sin and should never be done or spoken about.

OH NO ,as I was typing this I heard this on the podcast. Haley on the podcast: "What would it take for you to divorce me? What is the dealbreaker? And we both said none unless the other literally became a murderer" "Some people think that if your partner cheats on you then you should leave"
She is practically telling her audience that it is wrong and un-Christian to leave if your partner cheats. I just can't deal with her purity Christian entitlement (and I'm a christian) in NO WAY does leaving someone who cheats on you make you a bad Christian. I can't deal with this girl.

gurucrew
Talker
Talker

Post by gurucrew »

Now I can't wait to listen. I think they're afraid of all things condom, quite frankly. Which is BIZARRO to me, of course because I had a regular upbringing, ya know where kids at your high school put one on a banana in the parking lot for fun. Like if you're going to have sex and talk about your birth control online, why not be okay with condoms? Because it's on Ryan's pee pee? Wait, they probably use something worse than pee pee, like no no.

quietsummerday
Learner
Learner

Post by quietsummerday »

gurucrew wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:52 am
Now I can't wait to listen. I think they're afraid of all things condom, quite frankly. Which is BIZARRO to me, of course because I had a regular upbringing, ya know where kids at your high school put one on a banana in the parking lot for fun. Like if you're going to have sex and talk about your birth control online, why not be okay with condoms? Because it's on Ryan's pee pee? Wait, they probably use something worse than pee pee, like no no.
I remember she called it a "member" once in a video and I gagged LMAO I didn't think people actually used that word. Just say dick or penis.

I admit I haven't listened to the Podcast, but it is concerning that they seem to be anti-condom. Why - because birth control is a woman's responsibility? Plus birth control is faulty; they should really use two methods (like birth control + condoms) if they want to be really safe. And even THAT can fail.

I just really, really hope she doesn't try the natural method. That seems like it has wayyyy too much room for error especially for someone young. I wish she could be patient for a few months and just wait for her birth control to adjust and symptoms to lessen - I had to stick mine out for three months. But Haley has a habit of rushing through things...

quietsummerday
Learner
Learner

Post by quietsummerday »

Listening to the Podcast now - honestly terrifying. They both sound uneducated. Girl is gonna end up pregnant.

eimearbug
Learner
Learner

Post by eimearbug »

quietsummerday wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:17 pm
gurucrew wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:52 am

I remember she called it a "member" once in a video and I gagged LMAO I didn't think people actually used that word. Just say dick or penis.

I admit I haven't listened to the Podcast, but it is concerning that they seem to be anti-condom. Why - because birth control is a woman's responsibility? Plus birth control is faulty; they should really use two methods (like birth control + condoms) if they want to be really safe. And even THAT can fail.

I just really, really hope she doesn't try the natural method. That seems like it has wayyyy too much room for error especially for someone young. I wish she could be patient for a few months and just wait for her birth control to adjust and symptoms to lessen - I had to stick mine out for three months. But Haley has a habit of rushing through things...
Haley's obsession with natural birth control is weird to me. I was watching her video about birth control and I saw a ton of comments saying natural birth control doesn't work that she ignored, even though she was liking and responding to other comments so she's clearly reading them. Like FFS girl do your research!! Iirc she's said in videos she wants to wait a few years to have kids and she's just relying on pure luck at this point.

aquawaves
Lurker
Lurker

Post by aquawaves »

lol in the podcast she literally said the IUD is the "metal rod you insert in your ARM" lol like girl didn't you just say you did research.. yet you don't even know IUD is inserted in your uterus not your freaking arm. and it's not a metal rod lol. according to planned parenthood the natural method she wants to use is only 76-88% effective. i'll honestly be shocked if she doesn't have an accidental pregnancy within a few years, especially since she's probably against abortions. idk why she seems so opposed to just using condoms. and yeah in every podcast episode they both sound so sheltered and uneducated

eriquita
Lurker
Lurker

Post by eriquita »

shesofunny wrote:
Nugget1231 wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:25 pm
To whoever said she’s not sex-crazed, what do you make of this? Like seriously girl what kind of message are you spreading here?
Yeah, I'm the person who said she's not sex-crazed and I still don't think she is. Lmao the girl is 19 and finds her fiance attractive, so she posts an attractive picture of him with the caption "can we elope" ? I still don't think that's sex crazed at all. Yeah you could say from that caption she might be eager to have sex w/ Ryan...but I still wouldn't call that sex-crazed lmao. I would call that being attracted to your significant other or simply being a horny teen, as most teens are. And I also don't think Haley's audience is as young as you all think it is.

I really don't understand where yall get that narrative from. Like do you not want her to find Ryan attractive?

And again, lemme clarify, that I am not a Haley stan who is here to fight and argue. I literally am here bcs I love youtuber gossip, but I'm also willing to call stuff out when it doesn't make sense lmao
I think Haley is sex crazed in the sense that she is just obsessed with the idea of sex, not particularly with Ryan or for the enjoyment of it. It’s pretty clear with all the content she’s released lately that sex is a big thing on her mind rn. sis is overthinking everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gurucrew
Talker
Talker

Post by gurucrew »

She is spreading misinformation. She said that both her and Lilly were products of failed birth control pills. Which means they were not taking them correctly, not that the birth control pill itself didn't work! "Either way you're taking a risk." Haley, I have never, ever, ever felt I was taking a risk having sex while on birth control. By now I'd have a bunch of pregnancies to show for it if birth control pills were "risky."

This natural method is crazy. She will not find success with it, ESPECIALLY because she never wakes up at the same time. That's just in addition to the fact that pull out and ovulation cycles simply cannot be relied on as a 99% effective method of preventing pregnancy. Why does she want less than 99%??? Plus, honestly, what do you do at midnight between the day you shouldn't have sex and you should? I know that's sort of ridiculous to think about, but really, where does the body draw the line? And she says you can only get pregnant 6 days out of the month. Girl! While the science is there and obviously you want to plan pregnancy around ovulation, I ain't ever playing with the rest of the month!

"Birth control doesn't work for me." Haley it was what??? Four days??? You didn't even last long enough to see the potential benefits of it! And she doesn't want to look for another one lol. Even though she said at the beginning of the conversation she wants to try more. Soooo stupid. What happens when she has an actual medical issue that requires trying different medications and level of medication?

@Lilly "I've never shared a bathroom before." Omg. This is what happens when you're privileged like them and don't have any experiences outside of the home. Also I forgot they were doing videos now! Now I'm going to have to go back and watch their facial expressions during "virgin" lol.

Last note, the rod in the arm is called a birth control implant. However, it's obviously not an IUD, considering it's not "intra-uterine."

quietsummerday
Learner
Learner

Post by quietsummerday »

gurucrew wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:46 am
She is spreading misinformation. She said that both her and Lilly were products of failed birth control pills. Which means they were not taking them correctly, not that the birth control pill itself didn't work! "Either way you're taking a risk." Haley, I have never, ever, ever felt I was taking a risk having sex while on birth control. By now I'd have a bunch of pregnancies to show for it if birth control pills were "risky."

This natural method is crazy. She will not find success with it, ESPECIALLY because she never wakes up at the same time. That's just in addition to the fact that pull out and ovulation cycles simply cannot be relied on as a 99% effective method of preventing pregnancy. Why does she want less than 99%??? Plus, honestly, what do you do at midnight between the day you shouldn't have sex and you should? I know that's sort of ridiculous to think about, but really, where does the body draw the line? And she says you can only get pregnant 6 days out of the month. Girl! While the science is there and obviously you want to plan pregnancy around ovulation, I ain't ever playing with the rest of the month!

"Birth control doesn't work for me." Haley it was what??? Four days??? You didn't even last long enough to see the potential benefits of it! And she doesn't want to look for another one lol. Even though she said at the beginning of the conversation she wants to try more. Soooo stupid. What happens when she has an actual medical issue that requires trying different medications and level of medication?

@Lilly "I've never shared a bathroom before." Omg. This is what happens when you're privileged like them and don't have any experiences outside of the home. Also I forgot they were doing videos now! Now I'm going to have to go back and watch their facial expressions during "virgin" lol.

Last note, the rod in the arm is called a birth control implant. However, it's obviously not an IUD, considering it's not "intra-uterine."
All of this! Really well put and great points. Also, if she's worried about remembering to take a pill at the same time every day, is she really going to wake up, take her temperature, and record that info at the same time every day?

I can't believe that she's so impatient as to give up on ANY form of hormonal birth control after 3 days. I really wish she would go to an actual, in person doctor and educate herself instead of spouting off nonsense information to her audience.

Itmefortea
Learner
Learner

Post by Itmefortea »

Oof, I'm listening to the podcast now - it's wild to me that they think it's smart to TRY various hormonal birth control. It takes SO long for your body to adjust, changing the hormones over and over is so unhealthy. It's just going to make it harder for your body to adjust.

I can't believe she won't talk about condoms. I'm not against the natural method, but I tried it with actual ovulation strips instead of just temperature, and found it nearly impossible. It's a nice idea that we all ovulate for like a 3 day window at the same time every month, but, um, we don't. Some women get pregnant during their periods! 🙄 I just don't understand why she isn't even entertaining condoms.

Edit: does Lily really think she's on such a low dose of birth control that it can't...control...birth?? REALLY??

eimearbug
Learner
Learner

Post by eimearbug »

I thought people were mostly joking with the "Haley wants a Pinterest life" thing, but I just got recommended a video from her where her and Ryan go on a "Pinterest date" lmao.

Return to “F-K”