Bratayley- Life After Vlogging... Bratayley who? Part 17

Lauralou_15
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bratayley- Life After Vlogging... Bratayley who? Part 17

Post by Lauralou_15 »

Ellianna is now on chicken girls with Hayley I think they’ve been “friendly” I wouldn’t say friends but certainly they’ve hung out since they were 7 or 8! And also Pressley from s8 was on crown lake!

Annie is currently on holiday with Jayden and her family which I think is the 1st normal thing that girl has ever been able to do!

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Elli posted a picture of her and Hayley together talking about the premiere today and is it just me or does Hayley look emotionless? Something about both her and Annie, i feel Like they both look dead inside. I saw Another video of Hayley trying to set Matt up on a date and she just seemed very dry and emotionless. Like she used to be so cute and funny even as recent as 2 years ago. She seemed so much more lively before the divorce and i realize she’s 12 now and trying to be cool, but idk i feel like the life’s been sucked out of all three of them. Katie looks like she was hit by a Mack truck every time I’ve seen her. Annie is well... Annie but the more i see Of Hayley the more i realize that all 3 of them seem lifeless and emotionless these days. It’s really sad.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

I definitely wonder what would have happened had they stayed in Maryland. Moving to LA and pimping out Annie/Hannie definitely changed them. The adulation, the money, and the whole Katie living vicariously through Annie's "success" such as it was, and the way she traveled with Annie all the time after promising to switch off, seemed to affect the relationship. And the fact that Billy stayed behind a lot when they were in LA (and I don't buy that he was "taking care of the dogs", because he was fine leaving them with a dog sitter when necessary).
What I think is hilarious is that if someone says something in the comments and sounds like they know what they are talking about, other fans repeat it like it's holy writ. The bit about Billy being a pilot is the classic example. Someone said he was an Air Force pilot, another one said he was a commercial pilot, and people just accepted that as the truth.
Gullible bunch.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

lmmomSD wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:49 am
I definitely wonder what would have happened had they stayed in Maryland. Moving to LA and pimping out Annie/Hannie definitely changed them. The adulation, the money, and the whole Katie living vicariously through Annie's "success" such as it was, and the way she traveled with Annie all the time after promising to switch off, seemed to affect the relationship. And the fact that Billy stayed behind a lot when they were in LA (and I don't buy that he was "taking care of the dogs", because he was fine leaving them with a dog sitter when necessary).
What I think is hilarious is that if someone says something in the comments and sounds like they know what they are talking about, other fans repeat it like it's holy writ. The bit about Billy being a pilot is the classic example. Someone said he was an Air Force pilot, another one said he was a commercial pilot, and people just accepted that as the truth.
Gullible bunch.

The stans wanted an excuse for the sus behavior. Anything but the worst of course. When the cheating allegations started, they said she was Hayley’s friends mom and they were probably discussing work stuff... yeah no one does that at a fancy, restaurant and then they spent a lot of time ON THE VLOGS together trying to play off that Hayley and Julian were sooo close. Like they barely talked or interacted. But the “Billy they know” would never cheat on Katie. And now that this is all come to light, they attack the new woman instead of Billy... classic female mentality.

rosieposie16
Learner
Learner

Post by rosieposie16 »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:00 pm
lmmomSD wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:49 am
Gullible bunch.

The stans wanted an excuse for the sus behavior. Anything but the worst of course. When the cheating allegations started, they said she was Hayley’s friends mom and they were probably discussing work stuff... yeah no one does that at a fancy, restaurant and then they spent a lot of time ON THE VLOGS together trying to play off that Hayley and Julian were sooo close. Like they barely talked or interacted. But the “Billy they know” would never cheat on Katie. And now that this is all come to light, they attack the new woman instead of Billy... classic female mentality.

Yep! I have seen some comments targeted at Billy, but mainly about "leaving" Katie which is a stark contrast to the mentality of the new gf "stealing" Billy. It takes two to tango.

Although I am somewhat inclined to believe he cheated (the frequent leaving, the emotional distance from Katie even before LA, the....interesting demeanor he carries himself with) it really shouldn't be about who originally initiated and it should be moreso about how this could impact the girl's perception of love IMO.

Their brother passing on, the possibility of Billy cheating on Katie, Annie having these grown up relationships with boys older than her, and Hayley watching this all pan out. It worries me for them, on top of everything else. There hasn't been a normal moment in that family in God knows how long, and any attempts at normalcy seem to be screwed. genuinly concerning
"So I ask you, as both warrior and king, how long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I believe he cheated as well. He was already comfy with Natalie even on the vlogs by trying to pass her off as Hayley’s friends mom... he was her costar on a show she had barely been on and she barely knew the boy and i know Kids can make friends fast, but still quick to play them up as best buddy that went to the mall together. Then the pictures came around. Plus he was mysteriously gone a lot. The entire Christmas 2018 fiasco. The emotional distance. The fact that Katie was checked out of her family and only checked into Annie even as early as 2017. As soon as Annie started getting opportunities outside of the family like the Nike shoe deal, the RYH gel, filming Savvy, plus the many gymnastics meets and the traveling with gymscool. Katie was so into Annie’s life and fusing herself into Annie’s social groups “for the vlogs” (sure, Jan) that I’m sure her marriage fell apart even back then. I also really think losing Caleb hit Billy differently than it did for Katie. Not that her losing a son wasn’t tragic, but Caleb was the only boy and they had a special friendship. He lost that male bond. And though he was able to grow somewhat of a special bond with Hayley, it seems like even she has turned her back on him. In the video of her trying to find Mattager a date, Billy is present and makes comments about the things she is saying about Matt and she just straight up ignores her dad and only interacts with Matt. So even she lost her relationship with Billy somewhere down the road.

It might be concerning. But tons of kids come from divorced homes and many of them end up perfectly normal. But everything that’s happened to these girls since Caleb died has just been one screwed up action after the next. But we thought we woulda seen the side effects of all of this by now, but they seem to either be good at keeping quiet or they haven’t been as effected by any of it as we thought.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

I think they are good at putting on the "happy family" act. They've been doing it for years. Not that they are talented actors, but they can sure put on a happy face for a 20 minute vlog.
I think Billy kinda took on Andrew East as a surrogate son, which I'm sure they were only too happy for at the time (Bratayley views). When it was first going on, I thought it was sweet. But when he was at their house when he missed Christmas, and said something about how he was watching Andrew "fulfilling his life long dream of playing for the Redskins", as though that would be more important than spending Christmas with his family, it wasn't as sweet anymore. I think it was pretty obvious that things were deteriorating, but they tried to play it off for a while yet.
I mean, if Shaytards could convince everyone that they were a happy Mormon family for YEARS while Shay was drinking and doing who knows what else, these guys can pretend everything is great when they aren't even vlogging.

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLoneStranger »

Are they getting married, or just screwing with the minds of tween haters?

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

They can't get married yet. Not until the divorce is final.
So I vote for messing with the haters, at least for now!

rosieposie16
Learner
Learner

Post by rosieposie16 »

She posted some other stuff about one of her friends getting married so I'm assuming she's in the wedding.
"So I ask you, as both warrior and king, how long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?

rosieposie16
Learner
Learner

Post by rosieposie16 »

Sorry to double post lmao this completely slipped my mind when I wrote it: she also admitted to deleting comments, so no real reason to screw with the immature tween's egos beyond a weird sense of superiority that she can post whatever she wants now lol.

bratayleyundercover
Learner
Learner

Post by bratayleyundercover »

if you look in the comments of her recent post about julian, billy left a comment congratulating him on his new project. natalie replied with “even when julian is not your own. stepdads can be the best dads.” i guess they are at least engaged since she referred to him as a stepdad.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Eh. I dated A guy for four years and his niece and nephews called me Aunt. So it doesn’t really mean anything. Though, I’m sure once the divorce is settled, we will start hearing about wedding bells I’m sure. But he wouldn’t be there if she was looking for wedding gowns. That’s a huge no no. It’s all so weird how he just left his old family and picked up a new one. I guess that’s how it goes. But he rushed into that new relationship. The divorce isn’t settled and they’re already teasing marriage...

Georgie
Learner
Learner

Post by Georgie »

I still don’t completely understand the timeline of when he and Natalie got together and how that plays into the separation/divorce timeline. If anyone knows, please lmk.

I have not watched chicken girls since the first couple seasons when I only watched it to keep up with what was going on/ to marvel at the fact it existed. But around season 3, I couldn’t stand it anymore. I decided to watch the season 7 premiere that came out yesterday because I was interested in the torch being passed to Hayley.

This show is insane. First of all, everyone of Hayley’s group are supposed to be in high school???????? They are all literally 11. It looks and feels so WEIRD. Also there used to be a plot I could at least follow along with, but the only thing that happened in this episode was that they kept just talking about other characters names and I don’t know any of their names so I had no clue what was happening. Hayley is not that bad at acting, but Annie is HORRIBLE. I know we knew this already but I hadn’t been so blatantly reminded of it in awhile. It’s really bad.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I’m not fully sure and dates are only an estimate because i didn’t watch them closely when they moved to LA and zeroed in on making Annie a singer. But i was around the forums so most of what i remember I picked up from other commentators as well as watching some out of sequence vlogs. But i believe around November 2018(?) there were a few vlogs where Billy filmed himself hanging out with Natalie and Julian with Hayley in tow. They were at the mall. They played it off as Hayley having a play date with her friend Julian but it was obvious the kids were the decoy’s. But too long after that maybe mid-November(?), someone leaked really bad quality pics of Billy at a restaurant with a woman who wasn’t Katie. It started rumors of cheating but of course the stans were quick to state that she was Hayley’s friends mom and costar and was probably just meeting with Billy about acting jobs for the kids. That was the year Annie had that show in the janitors closet of a big concert venue (the upstairs lounge i think It was it held like 50 ppl. They claimed it was an intimate show but the tickets never sold out). Everyone was there but people said Katie and Billy never spoke to each other or went near each other. Then Katie was spotted without her wedding ring. Again the stand were quick to throw down the rumors of them splitting. Saying she was getting her rings cleaned. Also, Billy was super absent In the vlogs during this time and people said he was a pilot (because that made sense. He was never gone that much til they moved to LA) and the biggest rip off was that he was at a football game for Andrew East on Christmas Day instead of back in LA with his kids. Not much happened til 4th of July 2019 where they held a last minute party And Billy was there but never spoke to Katie or the girls it seemed. But his side of the family was in town that year so he had to be there. It literally took Katie til October 2019 to come clean about the separation.

So that’s my understanding of the time line.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

And they still worship her. Is it just me, or is this really cringey?

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

It’s just... it’s not cringy... but like what’s so special about her hair flip??? Literally run your hand through your hair and shake it? It’s not hard? It’s not even mind blowing. Literally every girl does that... it doesn’t matter what she does her stand want to do it like her, “if only i could fart like Annie” “sigh. If only i sneezed the way Annie does” “omg you guys even her blinking is the cutest thing eveRRRR” i mean it says a lot to how boring she is if her fans are picking out normal basic functions that every person does and then amplifies it to some unattainable degree... also i just Don’t understand her tik tok. You trying to make believe you’re a freak in the sheets Annie? Cause really i feel like she would be scared to have sex.

Dakine
Debater
Debater

Post by Dakine »

New thread!
😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
viewtopic.php?t=37736
😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
We have a new thread !

(Hope it’s ok I made it)

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

I also meant the original post of Annie's was cringey.
She just isn't sultry no matter how hard she tries to be. What was up with rubbing her hand over her shirt before she started?
And then combined with the "I wish I could flip my hair like Annie", repost, was just beyond.
I really hope this girl is still in therapy.

The TxunamyLu
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by The TxunamyLu »

:roll: why does Jules have to be so cold towards her fans? she spent a life time on screen with me and hayley but then just shrivels and blows her feelings up. i stopped talking with hayley after she ditched me for coco. im just done with th Leblancs. Because i still have @BiggyNorris and @Thenorrisnuts so im fine. she is not as nice as she appears to be on CG's set. And Coco is not much better since Gavin moved on and left her 30 Yo looking face. :rofl:

Return to “Bratayley”