Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Niki Hadidn't and Gabi Soft-Bore Demartino - Part 16

Post by Peter Spawnn »

Yikes8624 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:43 am
moonlightbitch wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:35 am
ok what the actual FUCK is gabi talking about in the new niki and gabi video.

during the photoshoot portion she says something like “it lowkey looks like me and niki are a couple or something like all u guys are always shipping us or all of u that are new think we’re a couple and not twins or should date ”

im sorry what?!?! when has anybody ever said that. most of us think they hate each other they wont even hug each other without getting freaked out and making it weird

i swear to god gabi has the sickest mind
so weird. i've never seen any comments shipping the twins together, that's messed up! how f-ed up do you have to be to relate a little physical affection to your SISTER to incest?! i'm personally not a very touchy-feely kinda person, but even i can hug my sister and take pics with her. i wonder why gabi seems to hold her family at such an arm's length. i felt like she never spends time with alex for fun (niki has a shopping vlog with alex, that i thought was cute cuz it was for her bday).
She's a weirdo big time, and not in the cute eccentric quirky way. Being that reading this thread is part of her longest day/hardest work ever/no break job, does it have something to do with us saying how gross it is to be topless and close/touching your sister for pics? Nobody was shipping shit though. More like gross and unnecessary. Ewww

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

Guest wrote:
cherrybomb37 wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:06 pm
An actual FANPAGE that gabi follows posted this on instagram and I don’t understand how they’re a fan and then do her like this :rofl:

(She - she looks really really bad now I’m kind of shocked)

that has GOT to be a troll account disguised as a fan page. it has THE WORST pics of gabi ive ever seen, especially with that filter they put on. if i ever wanted to get the ugliest shots of her, it would be using 90% of the ones posted by this "stan." either that, or the fan is visually impaired, in which case i'd take this back. but since they're probably not, its safe to say that they either hate the gabster more than us, or have one of the worse cases of fancybaby syndrome known to man. ImageImage
When I clicked the imgur link it had to ask if I was over 18 to see sensitive images LMAO Gabi looks so bad she broke it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

Georgiagd13 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:54 am
Gabi was STUNNING in these vids too
Everything went downhill soon after when her body dysmorphia took over
Then she wanted gigantic lips, a different nose, short+straight brows and a puffier face for some reason

This was also, for me, Niki's hottest and best phase as well. She just looks soooo much better overall. Can't really put my finger on it for her like I can with Gabi though.

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

Offtopic:
just an interesting take on botox and filler from someone who has got it done for years and it's worth a watch

@gabi(because we know you read here) the first 17 minutes would be good for you
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

moonlightbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by moonlightbitch »

littlejxo wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:04 pm
Georgiagd13 wrote:
Then she wanted gigantic lips, a different nose, short+straight brows and a puffier face for some reason

This was also, for me, Niki's hottest and best phase as well. She just looks soooo much better overall. Can't really put my finger on it for her like I can with Gabi though.
I agree about niki. I think its the shade of blue thats really pretty on her and the way she did her makeup. i actually liked back when she did the fake lashes all time and the smokeu eue ive always found the really dark hair so unflattering on her and the way she does her eyeliner rn is so 🤢

cantrelate23
Informer
Informer

Post by cantrelate23 »

I remember this as one of the first videos I ever watched of Gabi's - and I remember thinking how pretty she was in it. Looking at this video compared to her current videos and photos is so sad.
"you know you've got an issue when your entire relationship doesn't even last for the length of one GG thread."

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

GivemeCoco wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:30 pm
Offtopic:
just an interesting take on botox and filler from someone who has got it done for years and it's worth a watch

I love Shallon!
I watched this video yesterday and definitely thought of Gabi also. The part where she talks about after the first time you get something done it's a slippery slope because you suddenly start criticizing every little thing about your face, is 100% Gabi.

Post by Guest »

I don't post here a lot and looking at old pics of these two and now, I'm sad for them. Wtf did they do to their faces?
:(

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Cocopuffz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cocopuffz »

GivemeCoco wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:23 am
since we're posting pretty gabi
this is from when she very first got a little nose tweak

Niki looks a hot mess but...
she looked pretty during filming of the second season of their "show", as much as she hated it. It's probably the best she's looked since

She looks gorgeous here although way too skinny and too fake tanned. Her personality and mood even seems better here. Her face is completely different now I don’t think she looks the same at all her ... she’s like a completely different person. Is it the weight gain? I can’t understand!!

Also I know I’ve said this before but I don’t understand their obsession with DD especially Gabi. They must be sponsored or trying to get a sponsorship with them.

mi-ya
Debater
Debater

Post by mi-ya »

Georgiagd13 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:47 am
These brows vs these ugh wtf gabi

Ok but why are her eyebrows about a foot apart? The poor girl is absolutley oblivious to how ridiculous she looks

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

Peter Spawnn wrote:
Yikes8624 wrote:
moonlightbitch wrote:

during the photoshoot portion she says something like “it lowkey looks like me and niki are a couple or something like all u guys are always shipping us or all of u that are new think we’re a couple and not twins or should date ”

im sorry what?!?! when has anybody ever said that. most of us think they hate each other they wont even hug each other without getting freaked out and making it weird

so weird. i've never seen any comments shipping the twins together, that's messed up! how f-ed up do you have to be to relate a little physical affection to your SISTER to incest?! i'm personally not a very touchy-feely kinda person, but even i can hug my sister and take pics with her. i wonder why gabi seems to hold her family at such an arm's length. i felt like she never spends time with alex for fun (niki has a shopping vlog with alex, that i thought was cute cuz it was for her bday).
She's a weirdo big time, and not in the cute eccentric quirky way. Being that reading this thread is part of her longest day/hardest work ever/no break job, does it have something to do with us saying how gross it is to be topless and close/touching your sister for pics? Nobody was shipping shit though. More like gross and unnecessary. Ewww
I accidentally came across some Instagram fan page that shipped Niki and Gabi once...it was a distressing experience 0/10 do not recommend. But yeah, while extremely uncommon, I’m sure there’s some more weirdos out there who do ship them, I don’t think Gabi made it up.

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

moonlightbitch wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:41 pm
littlejxo wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:04 pm
Georgiagd13 wrote:

I agree about niki. I think its the shade of blue thats really pretty on her and the way she did her makeup. i actually liked back when she did the fake lashes all time and the smokeu eue ive always found the really dark hair so unflattering on her and the way she does her eyeliner rn is so 🤢

Me too! I always thought the fake lashes did her a lot of good. She rarely uses them now for some reason. It sounds bad but with how her face looks now she looks so much better with more makeup on lol.

moonlightbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by moonlightbitch »

radishes wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:32 pm
Peter Spawnn wrote:
Yikes8624 wrote:
moonlightbitch wrote:

I accidentally came across some Instagram fan page that shipped Niki and Gabi once...it was a distressing experience 0/10 do not recommend. But yeah, while extremely uncommon, I’m sure there’s some more weirdos out there who do ship them, I don’t think Gabi made it up.

i dont doubt there are some weirdos out there who said it. but she tried to make it seem like it happens all the time and i just 🤢

Post by Guest »

I remember a time when Gabi was the prettier twin, and Niki was insecure about it, but now I think Niki looks way better than gabi now. I mean they both look worse, but niki is still kinda pretty but gabi just doesn’t do it for me.

babv
Learner
Learner

Post by babv »

moonlightbitch wrote:ok what the actual FUCK is gabi talking about in the new niki and gabi video.

to be fair there are actually a lot of ppl in their fan base that ship them as a couple. as gross as it is. it’s accurate. the same thing happens w the dolan twins too. a lot of their fans ship them too. also they mentioned in some of their old videos that when they go in public together strangers thought they were a couple since they stopped looking alike when niki went blue n all.

Yikes8624
Debater
Debater

Post by Yikes8624 »

littlejxo wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:20 pm
GivemeCoco wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:30 pm
Offtopic:

I love Shallon!
I watched this video yesterday and definitely thought of Gabi also. The part where she talks about after the first time you get something done it's a slippery slope because you suddenly start criticizing every little thing about your face, is 100% Gabi.
lol I actually watched this vid earlier today.
So Shallon has said in previous vids that, people get stuck in the age they are when they undergo some sort of trauma and that fame can be a sort of trauma. she uses that to help her viewers understand why some celebs (justin bieber, kylie and kendall jenner, bella hadid, etc) stay immature and juvenile despite growing up. that could explain why the twins are so emotionally immature and why their views on "adulthood" are so childish (having lots of sex, being sexy, drinking a lot, partying a lot, etc).

TheFosterKid
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheFosterKid »

It's so interesting seeing you guys reference better pictures of the twins in the past that people here on GG use to clown back then.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

holy shit how do they go from looking like youthful, hot girls to now looking like frumpy wannabes. They literally had to change themselves completely cuz they both hate being twins so much. They are both washed up now, it gives me nostalgic vibes watching this old video of them two. Back in my middle school days.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Aricat
Learner
Learner

Post by Aricat »

Niki straight be lookin like Ronald McDonald with her pouty dirty ass hair Oompa Loompa lookin bitch

sofiajamotea
Talker
Talker

Post by sofiajamotea »

GivemeCoco wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:23 am
since we're posting pretty gabi
this is from when she very first got a little nose tweak

Niki looks a hot mess but...
she looked pretty during filming of the second season of their "show", as much as she hated it. It's probably the best she's looked since
Blonde haired Gabi was so stunning and her pre-job nose was conventionally perfect. I'm all for people doing whatever they want with their bodies but how can Gabi stuff up her face soo badly and still think she's hot shit? Her ego baffles me.

Return to “Niki and Gabi”