Re: Niki Hadidn't and Gabi Soft-Bore Demartino - Part 16

Post by Georgiagd13 »

papi17 wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:17 pm
murtay wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:09 pm
Georgiagd13 wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:56 pm
Whyyyyy didnt she get normal curved long brows??
Gah the short and straight browns on her look so fug
THESE brows looked hot on her
she used to be stunning! she really should have stopped while she was ahead
I love how on the lady’s page she claims they’re “Audrey Hepburn” inspired eyebrows but they’re 100% Ariana Grande inspired instead 😂
Yeah... those fugly brows are definitely NOT audrey inspired

In my opinion arianas eyebrows are ugly as fuck on her and not something i would aim for but I digress

smugdisneychick11
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by smugdisneychick11 »

moonlightbitch wrote:can we talk about how hannah ann from the bachelor commented on this pic. somewhat disappointed in hannah ann /:

Ooof well she def doesn’t get engaged to Peter if she had to go that low on the influencer totem pole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kakenakoc
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by kakenakoc »

Wir Kinder vom Bahnhof Zoo ImageImage

Odesláno z mého Mi 9T Pro pomocí Tapatalk

wildwild94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildwild94 »

Yikes! Those brows.. I remember I asked my eyebrow artist to do more of a straight line look and he paused to tell me exactly why he wouldn’t be doing that and I could go somewhere else if I wanted it that bad. He was so, so right too.

She has the money to go to someone who can make her brows suit her face beautifully, but instead she chooses those? Gross. Has she ever had her eyes checked? Like legitimately - does she need glasses?

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

Those brows don’t look good on Ariana. They DEF do not look good on gabi. She’s just making herself ugly on the outside to match what’s on the inside

Georgiagd13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Georgiagd13 »

These brows vs these ugh wtf gabi

Last edited by Georgiagd13 on Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

moonlightbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by moonlightbitch »

can someone compile a list of every facial procedure gabi has had done? id love to see it all written out

Georgiagd13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Georgiagd13 »

Guest wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:55 am
Georgiagd13 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:47 am
These brows vs these ugh wtf gabi

holy crap, she looks so good in the blonde pic. for a second i remember why i used to be a fan and took inspo from her makeup and her style (yes, i admit it oop).

and now her face looks like the melting pile of goo it is today. not to mention that her personality is much worse, which is the main reason stopped watching her. 😔 cant believe that its only been a few years since she looked normal and wasnt as over the top
For real
She USED to be so hot
She looks like a completely different person now
random roll generator

Georgiagd13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Georgiagd13 »

moonlightbitch wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:00 am
can someone compile a list of every facial procedure gabi has had done? id love to see it all written out
Nose job
Botox
Lip injections
Gabi basically gets filler all over her whole face but shes talked about getting it in her nose, cheekbones, chin and i think under eye area
Veneers
Tattooed lip liner

Thats all I know about

soulinaearthsuit
Informer
Informer

Niki Hadidn't and Gabi Soft-Bore Demartino - Part 16

Post by soulinaearthsuit »

Guest wrote:
kakenakoc wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:16 pm
Wir Kinder vom Bahnhof Zoo ImageImage

Odesláno z mého Mi 9T Pro pomocí Tapatalk
She needs to learn how to care for color treated hair. My best friend/roommate in college taught me about OverTone which is a brand designed for colored hair. They make conditioner and shampoo that has hair dye in it to maintain the color. She's a fucking idiot. Don't get colored hair if you can't take care of it.
Still dont get why she purposefully left her mousy brown roots with it. And the hair wasnt even balayaged so it would look lived in. It’s a harsh dye job and they just left the roots untouched. I cant believe she was gushing about hoe amazing the hairstylist’s work was and how expensive but worth it she was. Bish where?!
She left her roots and complete underside brown. The only color is the top layer Image

soulinaearthsuit
Informer
Informer

Post by soulinaearthsuit »

moonlightbitch wrote:can we talk about how hannah ann from the bachelor commented on this pic. somewhat disappointed in hannah ann /:
Shes liked and commented on alot of gabis pics. Heck even paris hilton has!

Brune
Informer
Informer

Post by Brune »

Niki should grow up and stop making all these hair coloring, it's her only "personality" trait. What does she really DO??????

okeythen
Talker
Talker

Post by okeythen »

Oh god, just scrolled through her old insta posts and she really has messed with her face too much. Her old nose looked way better on her as well.

babv
Learner
Learner

Post by babv »

Georgiagd13 wrote:These brows vs these ugh wtf gabi

i’m not kidding when i say there is definitely something actually wrong with her. like she’s making her eyes look so beady but in the past they looked bigger n prettier ? EVERYTHING ABOUT HER WAS PRETTIER when she had blonde hair. like i genuinely think she has issues if she thinks she looks better than before. she’s getting uglier n uglier n i won’t sugar coat it anymore bc it’s getting so bad. she’s ruining her face. n im the last person to bash someone for getting work done. i couldn’t care less. but when they do nothing but make themself looks worse then i’m against it. ariana has had work done but she still looks pretty. kylie jenner has has work done but she’s still pretty. but gabi just looks gross. n im not just saying that bc i don’t like her. im being soooo serious she needs therapy deadass. there’s no way any sane person can look at her in her blonde era n her now n think she looks better now.

Georgiagd13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Georgiagd13 »

Gabi was STUNNING in these vids too
Everything went downhill soon after when her body dysmorphia took over
Then she wanted gigantic lips, a different nose, short+straight brows and a puffier face for some reason

Peter Spawnn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Peter Spawnn »

Georgiagd13 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:09 am
moonlightbitch wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:00 am
Nose job
Botox
Lip injections
Gabi basically gets filler all over her whole face but shes talked about getting it in her nose, cheekbones, chin and i think under eye area
Veneers
Tattooed lip liner

Thats all I know about
The only other thing I personally count is having her ear lobes fixed/cut & stitched back together to close the stretched out piercing holes, bec it is a cosmetic procedure and wasn't medically necessary.

Just to add, I can't believe how much wider her nose is after the surgery. It's shocking to see older pics posted.

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

since we're posting pretty gabi
this is from when she very first got a little nose tweak

Niki looks a hot mess but...
she looked pretty during filming of the second season of their "show", as much as she hated it. It's probably the best she's looked since
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

moonlightbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by moonlightbitch »

ok what the actual FUCK is gabi talking about in the new niki and gabi video.

during the photoshoot portion she says something like “it lowkey looks like me and niki are a couple or something like all u guys are always shipping us or all of u that are new think we’re a couple and not twins or should date ”

im sorry what?!?! when has anybody ever said that. most of us think they hate each other they wont even hug each other without getting freaked out and making it weird

i swear to god gabi has the sickest mind

Yikes8624
Debater
Debater

Post by Yikes8624 »

moonlightbitch wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:35 am

during the photoshoot portion she says something like “it lowkey looks like me and niki are a couple or something like all u guys are always shipping us or all of u that are new think we’re a couple and not twins or should date ”

im sorry what?!?! when has anybody ever said that. most of us think they hate each other they wont even hug each other without getting freaked out and making it weird

so weird. i've never seen any comments shipping the twins together, that's messed up! how f-ed up do you have to be to relate a little physical affection to your SISTER to incest?! i'm personally not a very touchy-feely kinda person, but even i can hug my sister and take pics with her. i wonder why gabi seems to hold her family at such an arm's length. i felt like she never spends time with alex for fun (niki has a shopping vlog with alex, that i thought was cute cuz it was for her bday).

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

Yikes8624 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:43 am
moonlightbitch wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:35 am

so weird. i've never seen any comments shipping the twins together, that's messed up! how f-ed up do you have to be to relate a little physical affection to your SISTER to incest?! i'm personally not a very touchy-feely kinda person, but even i can hug my sister and take pics with her. i wonder why gabi seems to hold her family at such an arm's length. i felt like she never spends time with alex for fun (niki has a shopping vlog with alex, that i thought was cute cuz it was for her bday).
do yall remember that one valentines video where it was niki dressed as a boy trying to impress gabi? fucking weirdos
she totally doesn't hate her sister tho :?
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

Return to “Niki and Gabi”