LearningtobeSpongebobSquareSpanx - Part 33

Alexandra Rodriguez
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

LearningtobeSpongebobSquareSpanx - Part 33

Post by geekinthepink »

shit, someone used those words in a post and i made a thread name of it. but i didnt invent it. step forward, whoever you are! :love2:

paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: LearningtobeSpongebobSquareSpanx - Part 33

Post by paperboats »

hahaha, love the title :D

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Place your bets as to the end of the shit show. I say VD after he doesn't cough up a ring.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

CrackSpidersBish
Informer
Informer

Post by CrackSpidersBish »

This thread will last longer than their relationship.

Myusernameistoolong
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Myusernameistoolong »

I really don't understand these lingerie posts if she's not gonna show what it looks like from below her boobs, what kind of confidence is that? and there are plenty of ways to cover and blur if you're worried about whale flagging but like come on, i don't get how fenty "approved" that video of someone being confident in their undergarments and like she brings up the bathing suit day with Greta, bitch you made such an effort to not be seen by practically anyone and were prob in a random area you've never been to that no one would think to even recognize you and think you were off your rocker.
Thoughts on a product... [Insert any product name now] *It's everything!*

Momofone
Informer
Informer

Post by Momofone »

There’s no way I’d ever buy that lingerie. But it’s not an ad if you’re an ambassador for a company. In add is if you post for money. She only makes money if people click on her links and buy. Hope that clears up the repeated there’s no ad on her posts. Huge difference in the IG world.

Momofone
Informer
Informer

Post by Momofone »

Myusernameistoolong wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:22 am
I really don't understand these lingerie posts if she's not gonna show what it looks like from below her boobs, what kind of confidence is that? and there are plenty of ways to cover and blur if you're worried about whale flagging but like come on, i don't get how fenty "approved" that video of someone being confident in their undergarments and like she brings up the bathing suit day with Greta, bitch you made such an effort to not be seen by practically anyone and were prob in a random area you've never been to that no one would think to even recognize you and think you were off your rocker.
She’s not as fearless as she thinks. You can definitely tell she has confidence issues! Hell Trisha posts butt naked and she isn’t a skinny chic.

Stellina90
Informer
Informer

Post by Stellina90 »

Momofone wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:25 am
She’s not as fearless as she thinks. You can definitely tell she has confidence issues! Hell Trisha posts butt naked and she isn’t a skinny chic.
AGREED!!!
In GG We Trust

gooroo
Debater
Debater

Post by gooroo »

Today I bought a pair of size 18 Wild Fable jeans in a stiff denim from Target. I would KILL to watch Al try to get these on.
I am being completely serious when I say I don't think they would go up past her knees. Do I have weight to lose? Absolutely, and I am working on it. But this DUMB biotch really is out here making girls think they weigh ~100 pounds more than they do. Size 18 my asssssss, Al.

piinkfleeky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by piinkfleeky »

i peruse LTBF's thread here and there, and i swear y'all regulars have a new thread every week! :rofl: keep it up, guys. makes me want to keep up with her for real, but she seems like a looooottt

Post by Guest »

I just watched a vox video on YouTube called “is beauty culture hurting us?” And corndog was featured in the introduction in a series of clips showing “women who love themselves” the video itself had nothing else to do with her directly—but the thesis of “society cares too much about outward appearance” is something that I wish corndog would take to heart. She is obsessed with appearances—her bmw, her house, her designer bags, the makeup, and worst of all, her obsession with her clothing size. It seems like everything she does and projects is a fantasy version of herself, and if you won’t buy into it, you are a jealous bitch.

shoob
Learner
Learner

Post by shoob »

That video was sad. I just watched a bunch of other plus size lingerie hauls, and some of the women just wore pasties or leggings in order to not get demonetized. Her issue is shame. If she had hips (and wasn't shaped like a slice of pizza) I'm sure she'd show more of the lingerie. A lot of people WANT to see how these pieces look on bigger bodies, and if you're ashamed of your looks you shouldn't do these hauls.

Myusernameistoolong
Informer
Informer

Post by Myusernameistoolong »

shoob wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:34 pm
That video was sad. I just watched a bunch of other plus size lingerie hauls, and some of the women just wore pasties or leggings in order to not get demonetized. Her issue is shame. If she had hips (and wasn't shaped like a slice of pizza) I'm sure she'd show more of the lingerie. A lot of people WANT to see how these pieces look on bigger bodies, and if you're ashamed of your looks you shouldn't do these hauls.
And that's the thing too, plenty of women are more apple shaped but not represented, SHE COULD REPRESENT THEM IF SHE WAS ACTUALLY LEARNING TO BE FEARLESS but she doesn't even take to heart one of her besties Sarah Anne (Tonsablush) who is also apple shaped just like her but a little taller and doesn't mind too often showing her VBO (visible belly outline) I mean okay, I get it, you still want to be the "cooler" side of plus size where you're under a size 20, there is definitely a stigma there for sure but like just stop the lies and just be damn truthful that you aren't where you want to be and you're working on getting there because you wouldn't now all of a sudden be boasting about how you're "working out" and having to show us "sweat proof" if you weren't happy at the size you reached because you are clearly now trying to do some damage control and get back to that "18" you've been boasting about being at all of last year before and after Yarbubba entered the picture.
New relationships pack on pounds once you get in that comfort zone, it happens, but carbs will also do that to you and you're both eating way too much more now than you did before and not combating with activities like you used to because it shows very often now they are just office sedentary and aside from these now dumb tik tok "skits" they aren't doing much besides driving to go eat or driving to go spend money on crap.
Thoughts on a product... [Insert any product name now] *It's everything!*

Post by Guest »

I find it hard to believe that this is the only comment calling her out. I guess she's busy deleting shit and not wandering aimlessly around Target.

I still can't wrap my head around that clusterfuck pic of her leg not matching her reflection.

deathfaceginny
Learner
Learner

Post by deathfaceginny »

Can you fucking imagine looking in the mirror and seeing a bra "fit" like this and then actually go put this on the internet. I guess she really is fearless after all! This looks so painful. No wonder she's got her saggy udders on display all the time, it probably takes days for that deep red irritated skin on her back to clear up in between her #sponcon
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

Bewbsmagoo wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:15 pm
I find it hard to believe that this is the only comment calling her out. I guess she's busy deleting shit and not wandering aimlessly around Target.

I still can't wrap my head around that clusterfuck pic of her leg not matching her reflection.

There were others earlier and I commented on them too. I guess she’s either muted or deleted them. So annoying!

xoxobbygrl
Talker
Talker

Post by xoxobbygrl »

She makes everything look so cheap. Those bras don’t look very durable because she’s wearing them 3 sizes too small. If I’m looking at 2x size 18 Alex and THATS how it fits her, I probably wouldn’t purchase. Not a good look for fenty. (Savagex)
Last edited by xoxobbygrl on Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bleach
Informer
Informer

Post by Bleach »

So did she do Lipo? Because i did not see her meat apron or any spanx under her undies
The shade of it all !

its_savanna24
Learner
Learner

Post by its_savanna24 »

Alex blocked me on ig 🥺😭😂😂 so that’s confirmation that she does read here. Hi Alex! ;-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hey look at us, who would’ve thought? not me

:HK:

Babybitsize14
Informer
Informer

Post by Babybitsize14 »

She’sa dumb fucking bitch. She done fused her legs together

Return to “Learningtobefearless”