giselakjersti
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: LearningtobeSpongebobSquareSpanx - Part 33

Post by giselakjersti »

rebeez wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:58 pm
Funny that in the apology video she never once said sorry and disabled comments lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She's also hidden the like/dislike count

bullshii_detector
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by bullshii_detector »

I watched the podcast this morning and look I can see how people would be offended by the slut shaming. The language also went too far, but if that’s what they truly believe then that’s fine. Women are allowed to disagree with each other; women’s empowerment doesn’t mean we all have to agree all the time. The key is standing behind what you say or apologizing when you realize you are wrong.

With that said, the hypocrisy is what’s frustrating for me. Because they can talk about ball sacks, Alex sleeping with her multiple tinder/bumble dates and fucking in the ass but will call women on the bachelor whores. Critique the show all you want but don’t be a hypocrite. Then she rants on Instagram about how people critique everything she does (not going to pity you in this one sis), meaning she didn’t see anything wrong with the podcast comments. Saying that’s who she is and if you don’t like it you can stop watching and following. Totally disregarding (what’s left of) her fans who may have genuinely been offended by the comments her and Pixie made.

Then a few hours later she starts to see what’s happening and her attitude totally switches and she’s all demure and fake remorseful in the YouTube video she just posted. From anger to shyness in a matter of hours. No apology or message about why they were wrong or hell why they stand by what they said, I’d even respect that. She’s fake and only changes or takes advice when shit starts to go south for her. Most of the people who commented were fans who were even saying “hey I love you guys, but I do think this went too far.” She says she values people’s opinions but she really doesn’t and the Instagram rant proves that. Her and Pixie’s crassness, impulsiveness and stupidity knows no bounds.

moondawg626
Informer
Informer

Post by moondawg626 »

Like she called all the contestants whores and then said they were dirty cause some of them had sex with the bachelor. Then made a comment about how women shouldn’t have sex if they aren’t invested in the relationship or know the guy real well. And while it’s fine if you don’t wanna do that, you can’t literally call anyone else who does that a “dirty whore.” Like this a new low even for them. There is no misinterpretation to what they said.

TheLastCorndog
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLastCorndog »

Wow!! What a fucking shitstorm to wake up to today!

Narcissistic Corndogs is at it again with the victim mentality, fake apologies and blaming everyone that follows her for her being pissed off.

Bitch, your account is comical at best, in the saddest of ways. Watching you is like watching a dark comedic skit of some poorly drawn blob with instability.

And please, “PUBLIC FIGURE”?

Get the fuck over yourself.

Myusernameistoolong
Informer
Informer

Post by Myusernameistoolong »

Here's the podcast for anyone who wants to see, should be done rendering in about 20 mins, so by 5:30 eastern time here in NY should be up and working fine, let me know if anything because I'll be heading home from work then:

Also I love how she shames these women BUT isn't the Bachelor like their all time favorite show next to the Kardashians? I mean she's always stanning for it and going hype when it comes on and in the words of Miss Beefcake, if you don't like it or these girls or what they do then stop watching, you don't have to follow them, no one is forcing you!!! lol
Thoughts on a product... [Insert any product name now] *It's everything!*

TheLastCorndog
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLastCorndog »

moondawg626 wrote:Like she called all the contestants whores and then said they were dirty cause some of them had sex with the bachelor. Then made a comment about how women shouldn’t have sex if they aren’t invested in the relationship or know the guy real well. And while it’s fine if you don’t wanna do that, you can’t literally call anyone else who does that a “dirty whore.” Like this a new low even for them. There is no misinterpretation to what they said.

Well, I must be a dirty whore too then.

Some of us women LOVE SEX! We are good at it and it feels great! We don’t all want relationships and love. Some of us just want dick and to send you on your way.

They are just all high and mighty because they can’t find men to want to have sex with them and have to lure them into these “relationships” before they have the confidence to spread their legs.

Not all women are like that.

TheLastCorndog
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLastCorndog »

LOL she’s limited the comments on the entire Podcast account on IG.

So FEARLESS.

sassygoeswest
Talker
Talker

Post by sassygoeswest »

TheLastCorndog wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:15 pm
moondawg626 wrote:Like she called all the contestants whores and then said they were dirty cause some of them had sex with the bachelor. Then made a comment about how women shouldn’t have sex if they aren’t invested in the relationship or know the guy real well. And while it’s fine if you don’t wanna do that, you can’t literally call anyone else who does that a “dirty whore.” Like this a new low even for them. There is no misinterpretation to what they said.

Some of us women LOVE SEX! We are good at it and it feels great! We don’t all want relationships and love. Some of us just want dick and to send you on your way.

They are just all high and mighty because they can’t find men to want to have sex with them and have to lure them into these “relationships” before they have the confidence to spread their legs.

So true! I had sex with my now husband on our first date, because honestly he was just so hot. We’ve been together 5 plus years and are now married but I didn’t go into it thinking I need to act this way to get him. That’s what’s wrong with corndogs too, she acts a certain way to try and get a man and puts so much pressure on getting married and having kids. Bitch just be yourself and if you guys click and that’s what ends up happening then great, if not then life’s not over. I know so many women who the end game was marriage and they have all gotten divorced because it wasn’t about the person, it was just about getting married.

Your_glasshouse
Learner
Learner

Post by Your_glasshouse »

sassygoeswest wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:24 pm
TheLastCorndog wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:15 pm

So true! I had sex with my now husband on our first date, because honestly he was just so hot. We’ve been together 5 plus years and are now married but I didn’t go into it thinking I need to act this way to get him. That’s what’s wrong with corndogs too, she acts a certain way to try and get a man and puts so much pressure on getting married and having kids. Bitch just be yourself and if you guys click and that’s what ends up happening then great, if not then life’s not over. I know so many women who the end game was marriage and they have all gotten divorced because it wasn’t about the person, it was just about getting married.

It’s impossible for alex to “be herself” & that’s probably where her anxiety stems from. She doesn’t even know who she is as a person. I mean what real interests or qualities does this girl have.i imagine it’s exhausting for her to have to lie to thousands of people every day of her life & now to her “soulmate” as well.. Her and yar were together for 5 minutes and she comes on videos and says she’s passionate about fitness and has “always loved tech” - to people who have followed her for years..Bitch where??

Every aspect about her is fake. The only thing she likes is Diet Coke, Christmas and the office.

cherrycream
Informer
Informer

Post by cherrycream »

They said terrible things about women that were not reflective of how they think or feel. Yeah, right. This bitch.

That ain't the stress and tension Alex, that's the heart attack that's looming. ;)

WhatsTheTeaSis
Informer
Informer

Post by WhatsTheTeaSis »

Myusernameistoolong wrote:Here's the podcast for anyone who wants to see, should be done rendering in about 20 mins, so by 5:30 eastern time here in NY should be up and working fine, let me know if anything because I'll be heading home from work then:

Also I love how she shames these women BUT isn't the Bachelor like their all time favorite show next to the Kardashians? I mean she's always stanning for it and going hype when it comes on and in the words of Miss Beefcake, if you don't like it or these girls or what they do then stop watching, you don't have to follow them, no one is forcing you!!! lol

WOW she really lied with no hesitation “we’ve been getting a LOT of feedback about the voice memos...”

Reminds me of “I’ve been getting a LOT of requests/you guys have been asking a LOT about...” Image Shut the fuck up, Alex. No one has been asking.

JuliettaGrey87
Informer
Informer

Post by JuliettaGrey87 »

In her "apology" she made it sound like something's were said on the podcast that they didn't feel comfortable with but doesn't make it clear that Pixie and her said those things.

She never explained her cranky "I wanna stop. Those voicemails are annoying" fuck up at the end.

She was so out of breath. And no Alex, it is not because you have Stress, it's because you are obese

remlosha0515
Informer
Informer

Post by remlosha0515 »

Y'all, her eyebrows are looking rough. That treatment she had done was a mistaaaake.

snarkween
Learner
Learner

Post by snarkween »

I got some screenshots of the comments.

snarkween
Learner
Learner

Post by snarkween »

Sorry for the double post. I can only do one pic at a time.

Post by Guest »

Typical narcissist with her whole "We're not sorry we said it, but we're sorry YOU perceived it the wrong way." I'm not surprised with her response one bit; I knew she's deflect any kind of true apology. The podcast is trash and needs to be shut down for good. Fuck these two miserable cunts.

Her stans are pathetic. Corndog and Pixie could call Mr. Rogers a piece of shit, and her followers would agree because she's so "HonEst" and "FeArlEss". I went from hating them to now wishing they lose everything. Ungrateful fucking bitches.

PSherman42WallabyWay
Informer
Informer

Post by PSherman42WallabyWay »

Damn, I go to work like a grown ass adult does on a Monday to build their nest egg(because I know how to save and not waste money on consumerism I don't NEED), and I come home to an exciting day of the adventures of Alex the wonky eyed hunchback and Pixie the bridge troll. So I live vicariously through you all knowing what went down.

disigney
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by disigney »

it’s like a never ending cycle. i feel like something similar to this happens every single year. she starts slacking on content, telling her viewers that she’s gonna be herself and to stop the critiquing (imagine telling your boss to stop critiquing your work lmfao), and then when she receives backlash she backpedals and acts like the victim.

i’m 99% sure this happened around the same time last year, she apologized, said she was going to come back strong with better content and?? where was that??

i used to be a pretty big fan - would always watch her videos when she lived in her moms house. and all these years later i have watched her morph into this gross, bitter woman who acts like the world owes her something. own your shit, alex. the second your viewers see you for who you are, your money train ends. people already don’t trust your sponsorships because you always “love this product and have used it for YEARS”. your nasty attitude is what’s going to end your “career” - your viewers are your money makers whether you like it or not.

Post by Guest »

TheLastCorndog wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:11 pm
Wow!! What a fucking shitstorm to wake up to today!

Narcissistic Corndogs is at it again with the victim mentality, fake apologies and blaming everyone that follows her for her being pissed off.

Bitch, your account is comical at best, in the saddest of ways. Watching you is like watching a dark comedic skit of some poorly drawn blob with instability.

And please, “PUBLIC FIGURE”?

Get the fuck over yourself.
I know! I felt the same way when she said "public figure"...like in what delusional world are you a public figure?? She thinks she is a celebrity or something. Wow.

Post by Guest »

I cant imagine how sad and pathetic it would be if my only way of making money was creating crappy youtube videos about products I dont care about, eating, and going to Target. She is a slave to her followers because she has nothing else going on and no other way of making money. If she completely turns off everyone, she will have no income and have to actually get a real job. If she had a real job, THEN she could tell people to piss off and not watch her but considering this is the only way she makes money, she has to be careful there. I can see how the mom doesnt really give a crap and makes no apologies...she has a real job!

Return to “Learningtobefearless”