Marissa “desperate for dick, but always the side chick” Lace

hothprincess
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa “desperate for dick, but always the side chick” Lace

Post by hothprincess »

teasing your “relationship” to try to get people to sign up for your patreon...

stay classy, Riss.

Bobbi
Debater
Debater

Post by Bobbi »

I almost pity the poor souls who looked to Marissa and Project Blissful Body for inspiration and accountability only for her two start making excuses about "being human" and "living in the moment" mere weeks into the program. If the coach can't even stay on track for more than 3 weeks, how the hell are her 4K followers supposed to keep up?

gemmie+
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gemmie+ »

she posted a story of her stepping on the scale on the PBB instagram where she gained weight (not sure how much, because i haven't been following thaat closely but she says it's a big jump) after showing how much takeout she's been eating. the caption is something like "do i actually think i gained weight? no i do not."

yes, you did.

subtweetfairy
Learner
Learner

Post by subtweetfairy »

Y’all I can’t do it anymore. She is so insufferable and smug I can’t even snark. The fact that she lied about her “friend” for months, then said he was the worst person she had ever met, and now is calling him Mr. Manifested like we don’t all know it’s the same guy? Putting his face behind a paywall like he’s a Greek god and we will shill out money to see what he looks like?

Congrats, you’re a doormat for every white guy who will have you.

I gotta go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

harperlane11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by harperlane11 »

subtweetfairy wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 6:30 pm
Y’all I can’t do it anymore. She is so insufferable and smug I can’t even snark. The fact that she lied about her “friend” for months, then said he was the worst person she had ever met, and now is calling him Mr. Manifested like we don’t all know it’s the same guy? Putting his face behind a paywall like he’s a Greek god and we will shill out money to see what he looks like?

I gotta go.

From all of the ~glimpses~ she's given of him in her stories and videos, he just looks like a shorter, skinnier Noah lol

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

harperlane11 wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 7:00 pm
subtweetfairy wrote:

I gotta go.

From all of the ~glimpses~ she's given of him in her stories and videos, he just looks like a shorter, skinnier Noah lol
To me it looks like he has a lot of gray hairs in the back of his head which I’m thinking he has to be much older then her perhaps in his late thirties even 40s which explains a lot of why he puts up with her. Any man around her age isn’t going to deal with that mess.

wtfallie
Talker
Talker

Post by wtfallie »

I don’t get how neither her or this guy are fucking embarrassed about her stories or the fact that she calls him mr. manifested I have secondhand embarrassment for how ridiculous and juvenile she is acting about him. “Virgo and 6’1”, and talking about how they’re gonna do a Christmas card together. Acting like she wants to keep him private while simultaneously posting 101 stories with him in it. Sis I’m not paying $10 a month to learn how you met him or what he looks like. We all know this ain’t gonna last so stop acting like a clown. I don’t get why she can’t just post a pic of him and leave it at that, all this extra shit is unnecessary and she obviously feeds off the attention that she’s ~desirable~ and ~wanted~.

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

Can someone summarize the history with this guy for me?
Has she been with him in the past?

harperlane11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by harperlane11 »

wtfallie wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 9:01 pm
I don’t get how neither her or this guy are fucking embarrassed about her stories or the fact that she calls him mr. manifestedImageImage I have secondhand embarrassment for how ridiculous and juvenile she is acting about him. “Virgo and 6’1”, and talking about how they’re gonna do a Christmas card together. Acting like she wants to keep him private while simultaneously posting 101 stories with him in it. Sis I’m not paying $10 a month to learn how you met him or what he looks like. We all know this ain’t gonna last so stop acting like a clown. I don’t get why she can’t just post a pic of him and leave it at that, all this extra shit is unnecessary and she obviously feeds off the attention that she’s ~desirable~ and ~wanted~.

Asking him to do a Christmas card together. They've been dating what, a week? and it's May. omg

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Gossipmedium wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 7:32 pm
harperlane11 wrote:
subtweetfairy wrote:

I gotta go.

To me it looks like he has a lot of gray hairs in the back of his head which I’m thinking he has to be much older then her perhaps in his late thirties even 40s which explains a lot of why he puts up with her. Any man around her age isn’t going to deal with that mess.
You can't go off of grey hairs a lot of people are prematurely grey. I don't think he's that much older, and I don't think older men are more likely to put up with her shit either. Who knows why he's with her, but I would put money on him being gone before that Christmas card lol.

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 7:52 am
Gossipmedium wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 7:32 pm
harperlane11 wrote:
subtweetfairy wrote:

I gotta go.

You can't go off of grey hairs a lot of people are prematurely grey. I don't think he's that much older, and I don't think older men are more likely to put up with her shit either. Who knows why he's with her, but I would put money on him being gone before that Christmas card lol.
I get that. I just say that because older men with a much younger girl are usually much more patient and find her immaturity endearing and even cute. How she is acting I could not see a man her age being able to deal with that as well as catering to her every whim when he most likely works all day and she is sitting around the house looking smug and just cooking dinner, that screams old fashion to me. I just think it’s sad that the second she announces she found love she went right back to ignoring her job as well as her weight just to suffocate him. She will never know balance ever and this why she constantly keeps repeating the past. She makes her partner her whole world like she preaches not to. You know the main reason she has that Patreon is make sure she has a monthly income coming in so she can spend all her time with her boyfriend.

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FloppityFlopFlop »

I caught part of her live today and there were a few interesting tidbits.

1) She still refuses to wear a bra that fits her and she looks, um, *different* in her live from how she looks in her staged photos. I won't say more than that.

2) She talks about how she hasn't been doing YouTube because it gives her anxiety and doesn't feel like a safe space anymore. When she first started YouTube, she felt like it was full of "her people." Now she feels like everyone is just waiting for an opportunity to tear her down. She says "the stuff that happened a few years ago" (when PB Bunny made the video exposing her) affected her mental health more than anyone realized. She says that YouTube has been the source of both the best and the worst moments of her life. Even though YouTube is where she started, it's not where she is now and she shouldn't do it if it doesn't feel good anymore.

3) She says she created Bloom for her YouTube family. Since it's "only $44" she feels like anyone who would watch her on YouTube will watch her daily videos on Bloom and those people will actually support her and not criticize her. So, Bloom feels like a "safe space" while YouTube feels toxic.

4) She claims the only reason she charges for her courses is so that people "have skin in the game" and hold themselves accountable to complete the courses. She says that if they were free, people wouldn't commit to them. :? :? :? :? LOL, k.

5) She's adding a new level to her Patreon for $12.00 a month. This level will include all of her "best friend" content and one video a week. She says people who miss seeing her on YouTube can watch her weekly videos on Patreon and she'll be sure they actually support her.

6) She mentions "Mr. Manifested" multiple times and says she's been sharing him with her "best friends" group. :?

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

lol that bar makes her look legit deformed, why would she wear that?

And people holding you accountable is not them tearing you down Marissa. Heaven forbid people point out you never follow through with anything when it's supposed to be your fucking job.

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

I’m so over her shilling this patreon thing, or whatever scam she’s doing now.
I started following again when she started PBB back up. Her exercise related content was my fav back in the day. I like seeing her meals now, as they’re quick and plant based, which sometimes i need. Now all She posts is stories on IG about her different tiers and “mr.manifested”.

melis666
Lurker
Lurker

Post by melis666 »

Ok yesterday when she was bragging about getting 2 carts of junk at TJ Maxx she was wearing a police jacket, probably a hand me down from her grandpa or something but still iNcReDiBlY tone deaf. It was a half zip with a police badge on it, I think it said Oakwood or Oaklawn Police or somethin like that :/
Also maybe the day before yesterday she posted in her stories that her payed close friends were seeing screenshots of her and mR. MaNiFeStEd talking about engagement rings....after they've been dating for .2 seconds & she's already publicly spoken about him hurting her... wild

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

Forevergauc wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 5:19 am
I’m so over her shilling this patreon thing, or whatever scam she’s doing now.
I started following again when she started PBB back up. Her exercise related content was my fav back in the day. I like seeing her meals now, as they’re quick and plant based, which sometimes i need. Now all She posts is stories on IG about her different tiers and “mr.manifested”.

And now she made a second tear so that you have to pay to watch her videos on pantreon now. She no longer does anything for free now. Makes since considering she spends 3k a day.

harperlane11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by harperlane11 »

I bet "Mr. Manifested" is yet again another man who refused to be in any of her youtube videos or insta stories. We all know Mariss is dying to show off her "partner" so it's probably a compromise that she can show him off on a more "private" platform.

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by goodgollymissmolly »

It's hard to take Marissa's message about owning her privilege seriously when she spent all of yesterday promoting her Patreon scam and bragging about her new relationship. I'm sure she only decided to put her launch on hold after getting some criticism.

hothprincess
Talker
Talker

Post by hothprincess »

so much for showing off the guy to only her “close friends”, eh? I knew she wouldn’t be able to just not post him more on insta, she just HAS to be able to brag to as many people as possible.

although I’d be peeved if I joined her patreon just for her to now be showing him off for free. she’s insufferable.

harperlane11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by harperlane11 »

I can't stand the helpless baby voice she does when she's around men. It goes so against her ~Go get em goddess, men ain't shit~ persona. Also is he a virgo?? I don't think she's told us that enough. :roll:

Return to “MarissaLace”